Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

That is precisely the thing to do, Avatar.
I'm sure Colon V has already figured this part out, but for other folks: any ranged weapons (thrown weapons or arrows/quarrels) are retrievable from the death spot of the monsters you attack with them, and they are picked up automatically when you walk over them. Unless the person who throw them is currently dead -- but you can still put it back in their inventory for when you find a blue crystal. So don't worry about hoarding ammunition, because even a few weapons will get you through a lot of enemies. I rarely carried more than about 5 or 6 of anything, though I also didn't keep anyone who specialized in ranged weapons.

More tips for Legend of Grimrock:
- Don't cast spells at a wall, or a closing door. It will blow up in your face real good.
- You can 'throw' objects in three different ways, and each of them become relevant for puzzles. In ascending order of distance: you can drop an object (bring it to the lower part of the screen and release it), you can toss an object (bring it to the upper part of the screen and release it), and you can hurl an object (equip it in one of your hands and right-click it). There is at least one puzzle that you may think you can solve by the second method, but you're just a little short, distance-wise. Use the third and it'll be okay.
- There is no store or anything like that, so just drop anything you don't need. Food becomes more scarce later in the game, so don't use up valuable inventory on weapons you've progressed past. Again, keep a rock or two around. Early in the dungeon you may find a bone necklace that doesn't seem to do anything, but hang on to that, too.
- To ensure safe resting, find a room and close the doors behind you. Enemies won't spawn if they aren't already there (with a few exceptions), and they can't open doors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Zorblack posted:

Lord of the Rings:War in the North
Playing the game solo is absolutely not recommended – at least, not very far into the game at all (only two hours played according to Steam), I ended up in a boss fight that seemed almost literally impossible to complete using the AI companions. It might be possible if you are ludicrously patient and/or are some kind of hack'n'slash god, but personally I didn't find it doable and shelved the game as a result.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Zorblack posted:

Can anyone give me some non spoilery advice for Heavy Rain and Lord of the Rings:War in the North. Both games are not in the wiki.

I'll ape everyone else and say play it once straight through and don't reload.

Now I think this is kind of important because it's something I didn't realize and wished I could change. You'll understand when you get there, but you don't have to use the drug during the junkyard scene. It seems like a life or death situation but if you don't use the drug you won't immediately die. I won't say anything else.

Switched.on
Apr 25, 2008
I've had Evochron: Mercenary for a while now, but since it's on sale on steam, I thought I'd finally give it a go. Does anyone have any tips? I've put about 3 hours into it, so far. I guess I'm probably still in parts of the tutorial. What's the best or quickest way to get established?

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

I've only just started playing the Evochron demo, but so far here's what I have:

- The tutorial is actually quite good, play it
- It tells you not to reenter at more than 1200m/s for a reason
- This also applies to using your afterburners to see how fast you can go in atmosphere

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

ChetReckless posted:

Early in the dungeon you may find a bone necklace that doesn't seem to do anything, but hang on to that, too.
Yeah, that thing just kinda screams "plot token". Thanks again for all the help. I ended up starting with a human Sword/Armor Fighter with high STR and DEX, a Minotaur Mace Fighter, with as much Vit and HP as I could stuff into his gob, a Lizardman Thief specializing in throwing, and a thri-kreen Insectoid Mage with 22 starting Willpower.

Does this game have a thread yet?

ViolentQuiche
Jul 17, 2010
Sure does

Eggie
Aug 15, 2010

Something ironic, I'm certain
I checked the wiki and I checked the thread.

Does anyone have some advice on playing Azure Dreams? Specifically, how to unlock "shortcuts"? There's a small girl in town that hints you need to level up your familiars but I don't what she means.

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
So I bought 'Final Fantasy Tactics The War of the Lions' for the psp a year or so ago (probably on goon recommendation I don't really remember) and I'm just now getting around to playing it. What I've discovered is that it's very hard (I keep getting stomped in the first few missions) so I came here hoping for tips and maybe some guidance for a good way to build my MC jobwise.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Sinking Ship posted:

So I bought 'Final Fantasy Tactics The War of the Lions' for the psp a year or so ago (probably on goon recommendation I don't really remember) and I'm just now getting around to playing it. What I've discovered is that it's very hard (I keep getting stomped in the first few missions) so I came here hoping for tips and maybe some guidance for a good way to build my MC jobwise.

The PSP port is great in a number of ways (if you don't recruit Balthier you're a loving monster), but suffers from weird load time issues. If you can tolerate the (few) quirks, you'll have a good time.

As for tips, have a look at the wiki:

http://www.beforeiplay.com/index.php?title=Final_Fantasy_Tactics

Highlights include
  • don't ever use monsters 'cause they suck
  • 420 JP Boost every day

There are quite a few opinions on how to play the game "correctly." I'd suggest diving in and deciding for yourself how you want to play it.

edit: Also, this is more general advice for PSP games, but have your power adapter handy--if you get into a protracted engagement and your battery dies, you might find yourself a bit miffed.

GOTTA STAY FAI fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Apr 26, 2012

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

The PSP port is great in a number of ways (if you don't recruit Balthier you're a loving monster), but suffers from weird load time issues.

Honestly, I never noticed the load times; what killed it for me was the massive slowdown and A/V desync every time someone cast a spell. I ended up just playing FFT+ - the original PSX version, patched with some of the improvements from WotL like the new script - on the PSP; despite being emulated it runs much better than WotL.

But yeah, the mechanics are pretty much the same between the PSX and PSP versions, so advice for the original applies here too (although some of the ability/character/class names will be different due to the new translation).

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

ToxicFrog posted:

what killed it for me was the massive slowdown and A/V desync every time someone cast a spell.

That's what he was talking about.

ToxicFrog posted:

I ended up just playing FFT+ - the original PSX version, patched with some of the improvements from WotL like the new script - on the PSP; despite being emulated it runs much better than WotL.

And this is the best way to play the game these days. FFT is a classic and the changes from WotL make it an even better game.

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
Thanks for the replies guys, I read through that wiki and there are a few LPs floating around so I've got a grasp of things I think, but I'd really like anything you can give me as far as what job I should make MC, cause I don't wanna gently caress it up irrevocably in the early game.

edit: also will being a scorpio screw me over majorly ? Also should I really rush JP boost from level 1? seems like my guys are really weak and getting stomped as it is...

sunken fleet fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Apr 26, 2012

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

Eggie posted:

I checked the wiki and I checked the thread.

Does anyone have some advice on playing Azure Dreams? Specifically, how to unlock "shortcuts"? There's a small girl in town that hints you need to level up your familiars but I don't what she means.

I don't recall ever unlocking any shortcuts, but with a high enough level monster you'll just walk through everything in the first couple floors anyway.

For Azure Dreams, though, my biggest advice is to decide if you're going to use Mixture Magic or not. If you are, keep an eye out for a Wooden Wand, since they can be upgraded with Sands and don't rust. If you aren't, it's probably better to go with a Gold Sword and a bunch of sands.

Endgame it's not really going to matter since your monsters will be so drat powerful, but just remember to not take chances. You can get out of the tower in one turn, don't die to anything stupid.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Sinking Ship posted:

Thanks for the replies guys, I read through that wiki and there are a few LPs floating around so I've got a grasp of things I think, but I'd really like anything you can give me as far as what job I should make MC, cause I don't wanna gently caress it up irrevocably in the early game.

edit: also will being a scorpio screw me over majorly ?

A buddy of mine insists that selecting Gemini will make the game harder due to zodiac conflicts with certain bosses, but in all the times I've played, I've never noticed a difference between one sign and another. Pay more attention to characters' Brave and Faith stats--you'll notice huge differences in combat effectiveness between, say, a knight with a Brave of 42 versus a knight with a Brave of 84.

edit: Also, it seems kind of cheesy, but do yourself a favor when hiring new troops--hire a batch, examine their Brave and Faith stats, keeping in mind what roles they should play, and either fire and re-hire or just plain re-load if they're not adequate. If you walk out of the recruitment office with a squire whose Brave is 43 and Faith is 47, you're crazy.

GOTTA STAY FAI fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Apr 26, 2012

Switched.on
Apr 25, 2008

ToxicFrog posted:

Honestly, I never noticed the load times; what killed it for me was the massive slowdown and A/V desync every time someone cast a spell. I ended up just playing FFT+ - the original PSX version, patched with some of the improvements from WotL like the new script - on the PSP; despite being emulated it runs much better than WotL.

But yeah, the mechanics are pretty much the same between the PSX and PSP versions, so advice for the original applies here too (although some of the ability/character/class names will be different due to the new translation).

There's a patch on FFHacktics that removes that lag from the psp version.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Saoshyant posted:

That's what he was talking about.

And this is the best way to play the game these days. FFT is a classic and the changes from WotL make it an even better game.

There is a patch to fix the slowdown for people who have cfw.

If you don't have cfw, get it because it'll let you do some pretty nifty things on your psp. At this point there are literally no downsides.

Holistic Detective
Feb 2, 2008

effing the ineffable
Few points about cheesing Hitman Blood Money:

1. Knocking people unconscious never counts against you if you're going for a silent assassin rating, you only get two uses of your tranquillizer to do this with but...

2. Grabbing somebody from behind with your pistol and using them as a human shield then tapping the use key (I think, been a while since I played) will cause you to pistol whip them unconscious. You can do this as much as you want.

3. Once somebody's knocked out you can do pretty much whatever you want to them without compromising your rating, hiding their body by throwing it off a cliff/into a trash compactor/to alligators is completely fine. I once emptied the entire riverboat level completely by patiently drawing off npcs and guards one by one, clubbing them in the head and throwing all the bodies in the river and still got the top rating.

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Switched.on posted:

There's a patch on FFHacktics that removes that lag from the psp version.

motherfucker, that did not exist when I was playing it. Thanks (and thanks to Wrist Watch as well) for pointing that out, I'll squirrel it away in case I ever feel like replaying FFT again.

Sinking Ship posted:

edit: also will being a scorpio screw me over majorly ? Also should I really rush JP boost from level 1? seems like my guys are really weak and getting stomped as it is...

Zodiac sign is more or less irrelevant, it rarely makes a difference and when it does it's not a big one.

You don't need to worry about loving up irrevocably; you can change any character's class and equipped skills at any time (out of combat), so if later in the game you decide that someone - including the MC - would work better as a different class, just go into the menu and change them. I generally prefer making the MC a Monk and then later a Ninja, which is a good if perhaps slightly overpowered path. The worst possible consequence of choosing a bad class or skills early on is needing to do a bit of grinding to get someone back up to parity with the rest of the party after a class change.

E: I can't stress this enough, FFT has some brutal difficulty spikes but is very forgiving overall and nothing you do, character build wise, is irrevocable. If you want you can have every character learn every skill from every class in the game and just switch between them before each fight, although this will take a lot of grinding. You'll never go "welp, I hosed up the MC's build, better restart"; at worst it'll be "welp, I hosed up the MC's build, better switch his class and do a few random encounters to get him some better skills".

In the short term, you should probably keep him as a Squire - in addition to bread-and-butter skills like Accumulate and JP Boost, he gets a special version of the Squire class with some extra useful skills like Tailwind (and unlocks more over the course of the game, too). JP Boost really is that good and pays for itself very quickly (it's a 50% bonus to earned JP, and the amount of JP you earn per action increases as the character's job level does), but at the very start of the game I don't think I'd prioritize it over Item: Potion.

For early-game survivability of your party in general in the prologue, knights are your tanks, white mages are your healers, black mages are your heavy hitters, and archers are your long-range harassment units. Pin down the enemy with your knights, pound them with magic and steel, and then pick off the survivors with arrows, while your healers keep everyone on their feet. (If you don't have all of these unlocked yet, Knight is unlocked by a level in Squire and Black/White Mage by a level in Chemist).

You will probably unlock new classes faster than shops will start stocking the equipment for them. This is normal. Don't make someone into a class you have no gear for.

Everyone starts out with a bit of free JP scattered around, and sometimes gets more in jobs they don't play as (I'm not sure what triggers this). You can often use this to give someone basic helpful skills like Item: Potion without ever making them a chemist.

There is a fairly early fight in which the enemy brings in a bunch of mages and archers. This fight is a cast iron bitch and usually a new player's first TPK. Try to Shell and Protect everyone and draw magic onto your tankiest units; if you can, have your guys run into the middle of the enemy ranks after they are targeted and before the spell goes off, catching enemies in the blast as well.

You can hit left or right on the d-pad when selecting a spell to cast to view a list of upcoming turns, showing when the spell will actually happen. This is a vital tool in preventing the enemy from using the same tactic I just described against you.

If all else fails and you can't come up with a clever strategem to complete a level, you can always grind random encounters for a bit, come back, and beat them down with pure force.

ToxicFrog fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Apr 27, 2012

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Zodiac signs are somewhat important and can make a difference, especially when you want to steal something absurdly hard to (Chicken is also your best friend). There's compatible and incompatible signs. Stuff like Cure will heal far more if signs between healer and the healed are compatible. Same thing for damage and accuracy. It's not a big difference, but it can make a difference on occasion. If I remember correctly, there's a table of zodiac compatibilities somewhere in the tutorial.

Psychorider
May 15, 2009

ToxicFrog posted:

Everyone starts out with a bit of free JP scattered around, and sometimes gets more in jobs they don't play as (I'm not sure what triggers this). You can often use this to give someone basic helpful skills like Item: Potion without ever making them a chemist.

It's because when someone on your team gains JP, everybody else on the field gains 1/4 of that amount in the same job, even if they're currently in a different job. The ability JP Boost is ignored so if you would have gotten 8 jp without JP Boost equipped, everybody else gets 2.

The best job to heal with for quite a while is actually Chemist rather than White Mage because you can throw potions around instantly while magic has a delay before it takes effect. The Chemist also learns the reaction ability Auto Potion which automatically uses a potion when you get hit which can be a real life saver.

Finally, I don't know if they changed it in the psp version but whenever you finish a battle and the game asks you to save right after, SAVE IN A DIFFERENT SLOT. It means you're about to fight another battle immediately without going back to the world map and it's perfectly possible that you could be unable to win with just what you have. If you overwrote your only save, you would then be stuck and forced to restart.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I don't have a PSP, but I do have access to a PS2. Wonky translation aside, is there anything I'd miss from not playing the new version? Or shot I just play FFTA?

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Colon V posted:

I don't have a PSP, but I do have access to a PS2. Wonky translation aside, is there anything I'd miss from not playing the new version? Or shot I just play FFTA?

No, and very much no. FFTA is a very lite version of FFT.

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Everyone is a mayor... Someday..
Lipstick Apathy

Colon V posted:

New version adds some new FMV/CG whatever the hell they call it these days, a new Dark Knight class, Onion Knight class which requires lots of grinding, Balthier as a playable and strong character, a useless dweeb from one of the FFTA games, and multiplayer which is required for some exclusive Onion Knight gear.

There's some tweaks here and there that ironed out a few things. The PSP/iOS versions are superior but lack a lot of the charm that the original translation brings.

As for FFTA, I can't stand those games however there's plenty of goons who enjoy them. It's a mix bag.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

FFTA is not a FFT 2. It's more like a different game with the same battle system. A lot of people who like one don't like the other, so keep that in mind if you decide to play it.

Personally I played the hell out of FFTA when I was little and I don't really like FFT much at all.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

I like both FFT and FFTA, but someone who never played the superior title shouldn't start with FFTA. FFTA is just a nice distraction, lying somewhere in between FFT and Disgaea.

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Any recommendations for Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PSP)? I was having a lot of fun with it, but I am getting my poo poo wrecked at the Arkhaiopolis of Rhime, because Cistina loves to charge into the middle of the enemy formation instead of retreating, they love to focus fire on her even if I try using my mages and clerics as bait, and if she dies it's an instant game over without even a chance to use Chariot. I can't get my healers over there fast enough to keep her on her feet, either.

Colon V posted:

The wonky translation can make things extremely confusing (or outright wrong) at times, so that is a big thing you'd miss. Apart from that, no, not really - a few more FMVs, some extra unlockable classes and characters, that's about it.

If your PS2 is modchipped, or you don't mind using a PSX emulator, I highly recommend using FFT Plus, which is FFT patched with the new script from WotL (and possibly some other improvements, he was talking about maybe backporting the new classes and stuff when I played it but hadn't actually done that yet).

As for FFTA, I really enjoy it and would recommend it, but neither FFT nor FFTA is really a replacement for the other - FFTA has some major mechanical differences, has no setting or storyline connection to Tactics, and overall has a much more straightforward and lighthearted storyline. "FFT Lite" is a good way to describe it.

ToxicFrog fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Apr 27, 2012

Sentient Toaster
May 7, 2007
Not the fork, Master!

ToxicFrog posted:

Any recommendations for Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PSP)? I was having a lot of fun with it, but I am getting my poo poo wrecked at the Arkhaiopolis of Rhime, because Cistina loves to charge into the middle of the enemy formation instead of retreating, they love to focus fire on her even if I try using my mages and clerics as bait, and if she dies it's an instant game over without even a chance to use Chariot. I can't get my healers over there fast enough to keep her on her feet, either.
Not just clerics, but naked clerics. Put one or two in the front of your formation as bait. I don't remember if lobbers are available at that point, but they'll solve all of your guest-saving problems. Especially since they can fire outside the displayed range if you take terrain into account.

While you make your approach, keep a couple things in mind about the turn order. You can have a few characters leave a heavy piece of equipment behind for slightly faster turns. Then if you move without acting, the next turn comes up much faster. Don't waste actions until Cistina is under your protection.

Also pray she doesn't run headlong into the meat grinder.

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

^^ Thanks a bunch. Lobbers are available but I don't have anyone who can use them. Throwing a naked mage and cleric into the front line sorted things out nicely, though, along with giving up on using Canopus as a fast-moving healer and instead having him pick off the enemy mage and archers before they could do too much damage.

I just realized something. I've recommended FFT Plus a few times in this thread as the patch for PSX FFT that backports a bunch of the WotL improvements to it. Apparently, I'm going insane; the patch I was thinking of is FFT Complete. FFT Plus is apparently some huge rebalancing mod and I have no idea if it's any good. :downs:

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
I am going to start on the Mass Effect series -- what should I know to break these games over my powergaming knee?

tensai
May 8, 2007

Just trying to keep my boyfriend away from that redheaded harlot.
I know it's a simple game, but I just got Driver: San francisco on the cheap. I am having a hell of a time with the cop escape missions.

Also, Ico. Is there anything to know going in? (I'm an hour or so in)

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Everyone is a mayor... Someday..
Lipstick Apathy
Ico is all trial & error, not to mention wrestling with the camera and controllers. If you're playing the newer HD version, or the original JP/EU versions, when you complete the game you will be able to unlock subtitles that translates the moon-language they use.

The game requires a bit of patience so stick with it. It could also use more save points in certain places so expect some frustration.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Bigass Moth posted:

I am going to start on the Mass Effect series -- what should I know to break these games over my powergaming knee?

Pick soldier, you'll just hold down the fire button and erase any enemies in your way. You'll have so much health and shields that unless you're going up against a tank you're never going to use the cover system. This is on normal, you can slide the difficulty up or down if things are dying too quickly or if they don't die quick enough. In 3 the easiest setting turns the game into pretty much a dating sim so it's really boring.
Easiest ways to break each game are:

1: save up 1,000,000 spacebucks ASAP. You should be able to do this by the 3rd mission/planet. Once you do this, a shop on the citadel called "SPECTRE Acquisitions" opens up and you buy one of the best assault rifles in the game. Once you get this weapon and apply some "reduce heat buildup" mods to it, you can just hold down the fire button every mission and turn everything into space-swiss cheese for the rest of the game.

2: Same assault rifle shenanigans but also upgrade the poo poo out of the slow time ability and use the faster firing sniper rifle (without DLC there's only 2 sniper rifles and you get this one in the Assassin mission, I think.) If you use slow time, fire ammo, and this siper rifle you can kill every enemy in the game in one hit headshots and bosses in about one use of the slow time skill combined with a magazine of sniper bullets. Also don't forget to talk to everyone in between missions and do their sidequests as that gives you more abilities, even if you really hate the characters.

3. In the DLC "From the Ashes" or whatever it's called once you beat the DLC part you get the option to buy an assault rifle that's literally a laser cannon with infinite ammo. Yeah, not kidding with this one, you can break the game about half an hour into it. Also the DLC is decent because you get the only party character that isn't an annoying, whiny daddy issues moron in the whole series.

There's probably more easy ways to break the games, but the most mindless way to mow down space-marines and space-bandits is this one.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I'm about to start Wizardry 8. Anything I should know?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

ToxicFrog posted:

FFT Complete
Thank you kindly for the link.

Selane
May 19, 2006

Mr E posted:

I'm about to start Wizardry 8. Anything I should know?

-Take a Ranger your first time out, since they automatically find hidden items all the time, which eliminates the need to manually use search mode.

-Rogues and Fighters are both good front line tanks and dish out unholy damage as well, so take at least one of the two(I prefer one of each).

-If you use offensive spellcasters like Mage or Alchemist, know that disabling spells like Paralyze are super powerful in this game, whereas damage spells aren't very good unless you know the enemies' weaknesses and take them into account. The exception is area effect spells, since sometimes you fight large groups and the damage adds up.

-Take it VERY slowly on the Arnika Road early on. The game doesn't hold your hand, so if multiple wandering enemy groups show up in the same place at once while you're there, you're going to end up fighting literally dozens of enemies at once, which isn't something you want at low level.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Anything for Disciples II: Gold? I never played the first game, but I'm familiar with stuff like Heroes of Might & Magic and King's Bounty.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Could I get an account for the wiki? I'd like to help clean things up a bit. Final Fantasy: Tactics, for example, has several of the same bits of advice listed multiple times. It's kind of endearing, in a way, but not exactly easy to read.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name
Any tips for Binary Domain?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Colon V posted:

Could I get an account for the wiki? I'd like to help clean things up a bit. Final Fantasy: Tactics, for example, has several of the same bits of advice listed multiple times. It's kind of endearing, in a way, but not exactly easy to read.

FFT also has some tips that are actually for Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, which is a different game.