Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Joramun posted:

Before anyone goes all "Oh my sweet summer child" on you, Philosoraptor wants to know if it is really bestiality if a human being has warged into the participant?

It transcends bestiality and becomes what's known as "GRRM"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Tony Danza Claus posted:

It transcends bestiality and becomes what's known as "GRRM"

Better known as Dolorous Edd/JonGhost.

Hallgerd
Dec 10, 2011

Urdnot Fire posted:

I wonder what political outlook GreyRobb stands for.

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

empty sea posted:

Maybe the Queen of Thorns taught her well? Oh, who am I kidding, Margery and her stupid twisty face are all we're getting.

Shut your dirty mouth, you filthy gurmslurper. Margaery is all I need, not some old hag.

I wish the KL court was in the show. Jalabhar Xho, Giles Rosby, Taena Merryweather, the Redwyne Twins (totally the gay twins from Ouran Host Club, anime), Lollys and her mother Faile... good group of useless assholes right there.

Edit: DolorousEdd/JonGhost is what we call ~true love~, bestiality is more like Ramsay/RamsaysGirls/JeynePoole.

bigmcgaffney fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Apr 26, 2012

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

The real question is which GoT characters would be on the Seigaku tennis team from Prince of Tennis. Ser Gregor might very well be Kaidou the Snake...

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Is Robb more of a Shinji or a Kaworu?
Arya is obviously an Asuka :nyoron:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Sansa-San is obviously garuki koku shiakubai.

Ki haru~

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

SpaceMost posted:

Is Robb more of a Shinji or a Kaworu?
Arya is obviously an Asuka :nyoron:

Jon Snow is definitely more of a Shinji than Robb. Robb is more of a Toji.

That makes Dolorous Edd the Kaworu.

Ross
May 25, 2001

German Moses
Japanese Animation

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

But how much is Ned like Goku?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
ジョン雪と気のめいるエド厄介なお尻セックスがあります。

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

Urdnot Fire posted:

But how much is Ned like Goku?

Pretty similar, Goku is a secret saiyan, Ned is a secret Targ, the only difference is that Ned doesn't get to train with King Kai when he dies.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

bigmcgaffney posted:

Edit: DolorousEdd/JonGhost is what we call ~true love~, bestiality is more like Ramsay/RamsaysGirls/JeynePoole.

Speaking of, someone really needs to start repping them:

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

whowhatwhere posted:

Speaking of, someone really needs to start repping them:

I will rep that ragtag group of rascals once I can justify dropping some cash on a Margaery avatar

Ashrik
Feb 9, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
While the change in Margaery makes it seems like we'll have no Queen Of Thorns, I'll still hold out hope for a last minute signing of Jessica Lange in future seasons.

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
When do we first see Fat Mace?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Ross posted:

Japanese Animation

Hallgerd
Dec 10, 2011
Japanese Game of Thrones cover:

Is Martin popular in Japan? Maybe they will make an ASOIAF anime. He could consult, I'm sure he'd love the free holiday and chance to put off writing.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Hallgerd posted:

Japanese Game of Thrones cover:

Is Martin popular in Japan? Maybe they will make an ASOIAF anime. He could consult, I'm sure he'd love the free holiday and chance to put off writing.

Not to mention how much the Japanese love hosed up sex poo poo.

Incest? Why not. poo poo, throw in some Drowned God tentacles, that'll go over well.

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER
Holy poo poo they make Tyrion look like a mini beluga whale with legs.

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
lets all sing along now kids, raffi the bard is at court

baby beluga in the deep blue sea, oh ho

wait, king joffrey what are you doing

by the seven

OH JESUS

~fin~

Some new fan fiction for yall

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So yes I still watch south park even though it's complete poo poo nowadays and Mr. Garrison pronounces Westeros oddly.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

bigmcgaffney posted:

Ned doesn't get to train with King Kai when he dies.

That's what you think. He's going to do the Fusion Dance with Tyrion in the final book so they can do the Spirit Bomb and send Majin Roose to the Home for Infinite Losers.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

Ashrik posted:

While the change in Margaery makes it seems like we'll have no Queen Of Thorns, I'll still hold out hope for a last minute signing of Jessica Lange in future seasons.

I'm sorry, I think you misspelled Jessica Walter:

Waffle Ho
Jul 29, 2004

What are they complaining about today? Fucking shithole of a city. Whining bastards, bitching about the trash or the crime or this or that.

Greatbacon posted:

Not to mention how much the Japanese love hosed up sex poo poo.

Incest? Why not. poo poo, throw in some Drowned God tentacles, that'll go over well.

Oh god no just think of the lolification :pedo: :gonk:

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Waffle Ho posted:

Oh god no just think of the lolification :pedo: :gonk:

Oh poo poo, perfect opportunity to put Arya in a maid outfit when she's at Harrenhall, though! Mo-e~~ :nyoron:

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Harrenhal is haunted. Haunted with demon-tentacles!

Trico
Nov 5, 2009

still you are nowhere

whowhatwhere posted:

Harrenhal is haunted. Haunted with demon-tentacles!

Tentacles that poo poo dicks! :eng101:

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
making GBS threads dick-nipples? I think you're on to something.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

whowhatwhere posted:

making GBS threads dick-nipples? I think you're on to something.

Death Rides on a Brown and Flesh Colored Mare

EatDirt
Nov 13, 2009
They will make Dany a futa. Calling it.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

I've been wondering, when/how did the term shitdick originate (with regards to Gurm)?

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Urdnot Fire posted:

I've been wondering, when/how did the term shitdick originate (with regards to Gurm)?

He got gangrene in his dick, or something, because it had poo poo in it.

Thus shitdick.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

hailthefish posted:

He got gangrene in his dick, or something, because it had poo poo in it.

Thus shitdick.

Oh Gurm, please never change :allears:

Trico
Nov 5, 2009

still you are nowhere

Urdnot Fire posted:

Oh Gurm, please never change :allears:

The poo poo got real too, like he was hospitalized for a while. Not that it made any difference to his writing progress.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

From the definitely-a-football-and-food-blog: http://grrm.livejournal.com/191485.html

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
^ gently caress yes, release date estimate for 2014!

Wasn't gangrene, it was like an advanced UTI also known as shitdick, you know, from not wiping

or from sodomizing his fanbase

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

bigmcgaffney posted:

Wasn't gangrene, it was like an advanced UTI also known as shitdick, you know, from not wiping

or from sodomizing his fanbase

A "raging e. coli infection" in his "urinary tract".

Who cares if the vestigial little flesh-tube turned black and started falling off or not, there was poo poo in it, thus a shitdick. :colbert:

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Gurm posted:

The bad news: well, obviously, there's nothing like a week in a hospital bed to kick a hole in your plans and good intentions. I did hope to have some exciting announcements to make at TCA, but that won't be happening now. But hey, all the great stuff HBO will be rolling out about the GAME OF THRONES series should provide excitement enough.

I wonder what these announcements were about, or if they even existed. Probably just more football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
e: goddammit, everyone beat me to it. But yes, resident medical expert Kylaer was the one to make the guess.