Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

The Sean posted:

I can't get any multiupload links to work. Does anybody else have this problem? I was hoping to check out Kid Icarus.
I didn't know there were still any Multiupload links out there. With the closing down of a ton of filesharing sites, Multiupload and its ilk are no longer reliable, if they're still around at all. Use the torrent file linked in the OP and you should be good. I just (re)downloaded season 4 (including Kid Icarus) a few days ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

The Sean posted:

I can't get any multiupload links to work. Does anybody else have this problem? I was hoping to check out Kid Icarus.

Sorry about that. The correct link to download the Kid Icarus episode is http://www.alluvion.org/download.php?info_hash=91ae35c87a13b33faf3c829fcfaf1e2f59b8a96b

Most of the bad links that are in the OP are because I haven't replaced the subtitle file downloads yet. It's one of those things that we like to have available but it's a pretty low priority.

Random Stranger fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Apr 25, 2012

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

New episode will be streamed live tonight, should start in about 7 1/2 hours from this post.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
GCCX starts in about 10 min right?

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

Vlaphor posted:

GCCX starts in about 10 min right?
Yep

http://www.freshverse.com/tv.php

Nill fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Apr 26, 2012

GidgetNomates
May 6, 2010

I love this hobby:
stealing your mother's diary
Is this episode going to reair at some point?

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

It's time!

GidgetNomates
May 6, 2010

I love this hobby:
Wish I could get away with watching this in class :smith:

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Dynamite Headdy is an easy game, but crazy enough to really spark Arino's imagination, I reckon.

Edit: Son of a bitch, the game glitched out on him!

Dominic White fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Apr 26, 2012

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

It is now my life's dream to track down that see-saw game.

EDIT:

iastudent fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Apr 26, 2012

makere
Jan 14, 2012

makere fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Apr 26, 2012

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Introducing Old Arino

http://i.imgur.com/3huRY.jpg

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Is that a fake mustache but a drawn-in beard? :stare:

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

Bocc Kob posted:

Is that a fake mustache but a drawn-in beard? :stare:

Yep! :allears:

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
His old makeup is just drawings and a bad wig/bald cap. He almost looks cel shaded.

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

He glitched again, this time inside a gear and then just started hopping through the air. :psyduck:

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

iastudent posted:

He glitched again, this time inside a gear and then just started hopping through the air. :psyduck:

I've beaten that game god knows how many times, and never seen anything like these glitches. Arino is truly blessed.

At least they let him use the stage select to get back.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
2 parter? Wow.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
How does he do?

Find out on part 2.

GidgetNomates
May 6, 2010

I love this hobby:
Not sure how long this is gonna be on but Arino is on the stream right now with whatever his comedy partner's name is.

e: like all Japanese shows, it's about food.

GidgetNomates fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Apr 26, 2012

joek0
Oct 13, 2011

GidgetNomates posted:

Not sure how long this is gonna be on but Arino is on the stream right now with whatever his comedy partner's name is.

Arino's partner in Yoiko is Hamaguchi Masaru. Looks like they are playing guess the mysterious food. Since it is shown early in the morning, it may not be live and is old footage.

Now they are discussing Kinnikuman(Ultimate Muscle).

Hanving a ballon popping race while puting on briefs on the outside. Arino lost.

Talking with fellow comedian.

joek0 fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Apr 26, 2012

Erwin Tuwonwon
Oct 30, 2011

joek0 posted:

Arino's partner in Yoiko is Hamaguchi Masaru. Looks like they are playing guess the mysterious food. Since it is shown early in the morning, it may not be live and is old footage.

And now they're... designing Kinnikuman characters?

Edit: Now Hamaguchi is... sitting on balloons wrapped in underwear, then putting that underwear on as Arino times him. What. This all reminds me of something...

There was me, that is Hamaguchi, and my boke, that is Arino. We were dressed in the heighth of fashion, and we sat in the studio trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. Then, balloons.

Erwin Tuwonwon fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Apr 26, 2012

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Vlaphor posted:

His old makeup is just drawings and a bad wig/bald cap. He almost looks cel shaded.

Called it! :D

zari-gani
Sep 6, 2004

How much do you want it? ;-*

joek0 posted:

The captions read "Testing the limits of oden" (he seems to be sampling a hamburger soaked in oden soup in this screenshot...gross) and "Ideas for Kinnikuman figures to be sold at Wonder Fest"

joek0
Oct 13, 2011

joek0 posted:

Hanving a ballon popping race while puting on briefs on the outside. Arino lost.

Talking with fellow comedian.

My Youtube playlist of some Yoiko clips. Some were in previous posts on the thread. Any more great clips worth mentioning.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE1849FE53139814D&feature=mh_lolz

joek0
Oct 13, 2011

zari-gani posted:

The captions read "Testing the limits of oden" (he seems to be sampling a hamburger soaked in oden soup in this screenshot...gross) and "Ideas for Kinnikuman figures to be sold at Wonder Fest"

What is Japanese Oden? Korean Oden is fishcake soup.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

joek0 posted:

What is Japanese Oden? Korean Oden is fishcake soup.

Same thing. The Korean word oden comes from the Japanese word. Oden soup is just the broth you see oden floating in, made from seaweed and daikon and dashi.

joek0
Oct 13, 2011
Great stream of Yoiko on Freshverse.

3rd guy showing Yoiko some cartwheels.

joek0
Oct 13, 2011

pnumoman posted:

Same thing. The Korean word oden comes from the Japanese word. Oden soup is just the broth you see oden floating in, made from seaweed and daikon and dashi.

Being Korean, I didn't know that.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

joek0 posted:

Being Korean, I didn't know that.

Heh, I'm Korean too. There are lots of Japanese loanwords in Korean that aren't obvious, mainly because they were used during the occupation, and while people use them all the time, they aren't too keen on making note of the fact that it's a Japanese loanword. You know, because both nations pretty much hate/dislike each other. (Except for cultural products, especially anime from Japan and kpop from Korea. Both sides love that poo poo.)

As a Korean-American, I find it hilarious since we're all 'slanty-eyes' to the rest of the world. I mean, sins of the father and all that; the occupation, while painful, was in the past y'all...

zari-gani
Sep 6, 2004

I linked to the wiki article for "oden" in my reply so you can check that out for more info.

The other comedian is Kuro from Yasuda Dai Circus (the guy with the annoyingly forced falsetto who appeared in the 24H show) and he's teaching them capoeira.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

zari-gani posted:

The other comedian is Kuro from Yasuda Dai Circus (the guy with the annoyingly forced falsetto who appeared in the 24H show) and he's teaching them capoeira.

...he knows capoeira? Oh man, I need to see him bust some moves.

joek0
Oct 13, 2011

More Kinnikuman stuff.

joek0 fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Apr 26, 2012

Obeast
Aug 26, 2006
Õ_~ ANIME BABE LOVER 2000 ~_Õ

iastudent posted:

I now know who to base my next Fallout 3 or New Vegas (depending on which one I decide to replay next) character on. :v:

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Erwin Tuwonwon posted:

There was me, that is Hamaguchi, and my boke, that is Arino. We were dressed in the heighth of fashion, and we sat in the studio trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. Then, balloons.

This is best, seriously.

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!
Looks like the stream went well? I fell asleep last night, it's been a busy week! :D

Erwin Tuwonwon
Oct 30, 2011

joek0 posted:

More Kinnikuman stuff.
Well, I guess I might as well show the two best parts...

Two friends play Strip Janken in their best outfits. They eventually got naked except for what I think were well positioned wall clocks(?). Then Arino lost again and dipped her crotch below the clock in her best crab pose. Sorry guys, I didn't catch that for ya.

Two friends out to lunch! Luckily the woman at the counter wasn't too scared of these two tough guys.

That's it for Arino related stuff on the stream, though. Yoiko, I love you.

zari-gani
Sep 6, 2004

As long as we're posting Yoiko stuff, here's Yoiko's manager's blog with plenty of candid Arino photos.

Arino attempting to wear shoes without reading the manual first.

For more on-topic content, here's the photos and captions for the GCCX in America trip.

"Got water from the coordinator. A very thoughtful coordinator. To commemorate our arrival, I had a photo taken with staff writer Kibe."

This picture cracked me up because I've never seen anyone look so happy about Nestlé Pure Life.

"Ain't this Red Bull too big?"

"These hamburgers were delicious -- the lettuce is so crispy."

"Hamaguchi always says 'if you go to Disneyland, you gotta wear a hat!' so I wore one."

"About to ride Toy Story."

(On the day they left) "Woke up early and had breakfast on the beach. The potatos were great!"

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

zari-gani posted:

"About to ride Toy Story."

And other great pictures.

Do I see some great avatar material for some unsuspecting sap? I think I do. :allears:

But drat, those pictures are great. Especially the first Disneyland one. Arino's just so happy to be there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obeast
Aug 26, 2006
Õ_~ ANIME BABE LOVER 2000 ~_Õ
I didn't know they went to Disneyland... It's too bad that we didn't get that footage unless it was on a newer episode I haven't seen yet. :(