Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
and people say my posts are bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Looking up the blog that he posted that on pretty much everyone is calling him a massive twat so yeah

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

Blue Screen Error posted:

It Really Is Hell When Your Team Doesn't Win The League

he just wants his team to win trophies, childish to not understand that

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

MrL_JaKiri posted:

It's spelt "Chuggo"
That wasn't from RAWK.

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

don't like omelettes but i'll eat crepes all day long

britishbornandbread posted:

Imagine the scenario, you watch football, you enjoy football, you like to think you know a fair bit about football (it’s not complicated after all). Then you have a run-in with a ‘real’ football fan. After which you begin to question…what the flip happened to that man (or woman) to make him (or her) backwards and be so vociferous in his views nonetheless? Not just that, what made him think his point of view would have any effect on me, an educated man, and my views?

Here are some of the arguments I’ve had thrown my way during my football supporting career:

You Shouldn’t Be A Glory Supporter – I’m a Man United fan from Halifax. I get told regularly that I should be ashamed of that fact. Why? I made the decision when I was 7 years old. If somebody had said to me when I was 7, you realise that the decision you have just made will be held against you for the rest of your life, I’d have said ‘how childish’. When I was 7 I wanted my team to win trophies, I’m 23 now, I still want to see my team win trophies. I’ve not changed teams since then, I’ve always followed United, even during those seasons when we didn’t win the league. It was hell. People say, ‘oh look at all the supporters that have come out of the woodwork since Chelsea and Man City have been taken over.’ So what. Let people support whoever they want, they shouldn’t have to justify themselves.

You Must Support Your Local Team – Well here you have to be clear about how you define support. Do I follow FC Halifax’s results and hope they do well? Yes I do. Would I go and pay to see them play? No I wouldn’t. I believe I ‘support’ them the right amount. I’m not ashamed about supporting Man United so don’t have me believe that I should be. It’s like I said before, support whoever you like. If you want to support your local team then do so, by all means, if not then don’t.

You can’t be proud of being a club with a ‘Sugar-Daddy’ – Why not? If you were to say to me that you wouldn’t want your team to have the spending power of Man City then I could in all confidence call you a liar. ‘Yea but if you win the league you haven’t earned it, you’ve bought it!’ I don’t think they acknowledge that in the history books. If you have the most points over 38 games then, yes, you have earned it. It’s not cheating to buy the best players and any club would want that kind of financial clout.

It’s Bad To Be An Armchair Supporter – ‘Have you ever been to Old Trafford to watch United play? ‘No.’ ‘Oh, you’re an armchair supporter then, you’re not a real supporter.’ Hmmm, interesting theory. I can disprove that with simple maths. Man United have a fan base of millions. Old Trafford has a capacity of just under 80,000. Where would everybody sit should every single United fan go to a game? Or there is this other little equation I have. How much does a ticket cost? Roughly £40. How much are you willing to spend? Not £40. Do I still support United despite not being present at the games? Yes.

You Aren’t Allowed To Complain About Bad Decisions If You Support A Big Club – Every team experiences their fair share of bad luck. If you’re a smaller club playing against a bigger team then you expect a few dodgy decisions to go against you.  Those decisions piss you off and you have every right to be pissed off. So why if a decision goes against a bigger team are they NOT allowed to be pissed off? Why have they to just accept it? Stinks of hypocrisy, if you ask me.  

You Must Support English Clubs In Europe Even If They Are Your Rivals – What a load of bollocks! I wouldn’t support Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool or Man City in European competition. EVER. They wouldn’t support Man United, that’s the whole point of being rivals. Everton fans wouldn’t support Liverpool, Leeds fans wouldn’t support United, Fulham fans wouldn’t support Chelsea, Spurs fans wouldn’t support Arsenal. Next season, when Newcastle are dicking Barcelona in the Champions League, they won’t get any support from Sunderland fans.  You want to see your rivals lose every single game, whoever they are playing.

Football Gets More ‘Real’ The Lower Down The Football League You Get – Go figure. What does ‘real’ even mean? I ask because I’m pretty certain I haven’t imagined the Premier League being the most entertaining league in the world. ‘The Premier League isn’t real football; real football is your Mansfields or your Orients or whoever.’  Ask a Mansfield fan or an Orient fan or whoever if they’d like their team to play in the Premier League and the answer you’d receive would NOT be no.

You might think that this article smacks of elitism and arrogance and it’d be a fair assumption. The point I want to make is football is an unsavoury game full of unsavoury characters; players, managers, owners, fans, journalists, even holier-than-thou bloggers who think they’re better than everybody else. You need to derive all the pleasure you can from the game considering there are so many of aspects of it that are detestable. If you want to take it that seriously that you put in place these pseudo-rules to live your life by to be considered a true fan then so be it. Just don’t be telling me that I have to do the same thing. Otherwise, I’ll get the old typewriter out and write more of this poo poo!

This is brilliant.

The Clit Avoider
Aug 11, 2002

El Profesional

quote:

Bank A------Rangers-------Biggest in the country.
Bank B------Celtic--------Second biggest bank.

Bank ombudsmen------SFA--Corrupt and in bank B's pocket.

Bank A gets robbed and is left with nothing and Bank B tells the ombudsmen "do anything you can to put those cunts on their knees and we can then become number 1" to which the ombudsmen replies "ok then sir",and fines them knowing they can't pay.

Not so far fetched if you look at the last 24 hours-----in the real world totally absurd and would never be allowed but the SFA are not in the real world.

quote:

I'm absolutely outraged.

I'm seriously considering standing outside Hampden tomorrow in protest.

Don't care if anyone joins me.

I'm letting these cunts know what I think of them

TRY TO DESTROY OUR CLUB , WE'LL DESTROY YOU!

quote:

They brought this on themselves.

Time to stand up and bring the roar back, We might be going down like they want...not without a fight.

WE'RE UP TO OUR KNEES

quote:

I suggested the other day there that we go to Ibrox to show our appreciation to our players and the Rangers staff but this disgusting untimely and unjustified act needs some retaliation with a walk to Hampden.

Their timing has been orchestrated to derail our takeover just like it did last week as the bastards want us liquidated and we know why and if you don’t think it’s down to intolerance or there are any sectarian motives behind this then sadly my friends you are all in for a sharp awaking.

We have suffered long enough in Glasgow from these third generation immigrants taking over our city, our legal system, our education system and our country by the republican filth. They are a poison everywhere and they know that us, the Rangers, are true British patriots and they want to try destroy that as they know the rest of the UK will fall without us.

This is time for action and for this sleeping giant to rise.

We are more than a club and they know that and we need some direct action.

I suggest that every fan from up and down the UK meet at the piggery at 1pm and allow the bears inside to do a mass walk out to join everyone outside before we march as one to Hampden Park.

This would be a massive statement to the SFA, SPL, Sky TV and the millions of viewers around the world to show how we are getting treated by our own footballing bodies in a time of crisis.

I would even go as far as the players walking off the pitch at 1pm and forfeiting the poxy 3 points.

We all need to be in this together, every man, women and child.

Lunatics :lol:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
splfootball.txt

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

barca-likeaboss posted:

guys from our class talking about football.
A girl from my class to another girl: Who's playing today?
Me: Barca and Chelsea.
Girl: What!? Again?
Me: ummm, yeah?
Girl: Barca don't know how to play lately.
Me: lol what!? you better stop...
Girl: Well, fan of whose club are you?
Me: Barca!!!
Girl: Me too, but they lost against Real Madrid, pussies
*and then I decided it would be better to stay quiet and i just give her a ugly look.
I don't have any intention of arguing with someone, who always she watch a football match, say that she fall asleep in a second half.
and I think she's not even a true fan, so it's not worth it!

The Clit Avoider
Aug 11, 2002

El Profesional

Scott Bakula posted:

splfootball.txt

I don't think there's any other team in the spl who have a sizeable group of fans who genuinely believe that their football team's troubles are indicative of a low-level catholic/opus dei plot to break up the union of the UK and subjugate protestants.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

britishbornandbread posted:

Imagine the scenario, you watch football, you enjoy football, you like to think you know a fair bit about football (it’s not complicated after all). Then you have a run-in with a ‘real’ football fan. After which you begin to question…what the flip happened to that man (or woman) to make him (or her) backwards and be so vociferous in his views nonetheless? Not just that, what made him think his point of view would have any effect on me, an educated man, and my views?
i love this post. more so when i assume that he's the sort who dishes out the sick2nasty "banter" regularly and acts persecuted when someone calls him a gloryhunter.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

The Clit Avoider posted:

I don't think there's any other team in the spl who have a sizeable group of fans who genuinely believe that their football team's troubles are indicative of a low-level catholic/opus dei plot to break up the union of the UK and subjugate protestants.

Got to love the slightly veiled threat in the 'up to our knees' comment too

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

The Clit Avoider posted:

There might be but no-one would care or find out

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

A CHANGE IDEA posted:

One thing that has drove me nuts for 6 years at BMO is this....the drat ball boys.

If you watch games, especially outside North America, as the ball goes out - another ball is being thrown back in QUICKLY for the home team.

This should not be a volunteer position. The ball boys that TFC have seem to be volunteer. This is unacceptable. Get these retarded kids out of this situation. I can't believe how much time is wasted and counter-productive for TFC on this fact alone. GET THESE SPOILED RETARDS OUT!!!

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam

quote:

Parking the bus is a tactical reaction to psychological intimidation. If Chelsea meet us next year, they will do the very same thing - not because we play possession football, but because they're facing Barça.

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
http://www.facebook.com/SecuringAnImmediateRetrailForChedEvans

trigger warning: fuckwits

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
SALUUT FOR DIMATEO AND THE TIM, IN MY COUNTRY THERE IS AN WORDS: DISPOSE OF BARCA (GARBAGE) IN HIS PLACED...

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Vinestalk posted:

Haha loving hell

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Babby Thatcher posted:

http://www.facebook.com/SecuringAnImmediateRetrailForChedEvans

trigger warning: fuckwits

She's a joke! She'd of not gone to police if Ched or McDonald weren't footballers!!

If this was my daughter I'd of sat her down asking What had happened if she said 'DON'T KNOW,DON'T REMEMBER' I'd of not been going to police because I'd be... like 'how yano its rape'!!

And I'd be very disappointed in her for getting 'in the so-called state' she seems to say she was in!

It makes you cringe when you have children yourself! To think J could go out when he's older and have a 1 night stand and that's classes as 'rape'....I'm going out with my kids if that's the case lmao!!

35 goals is not a performance of a rapist!!

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
tbf, ched evans is also a victim of rape

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

Paperhouse posted:

tbf, ched evans is also a victim of rape

Holy poo poo, that is some Arrested Development-style callback humour.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

http://oro.open.ac.uk/9003/ posted:

Are penalty shoot-outs racist?

Objectives

The acceptance of penalty shoot-outs in the knockout stages international football tournaments is based on the belief that they have face validity by involving a football skill, that they have a clear and quick decision criterion that settles the result shortly after the end of the game, and that they do not offer any in-built advantage to either of the competing nations. Following events in the 2006 World Cup, we decided to investigate whether there are grounds to believe that the results of penalty shoot-outs are predetermined. Specifically, we considered whether characteristics of national cultures explain the results of penalty shoot-outs and whether penalty shoot-outs offer an advantage to any nation.

Materials and Methods

We gathered data from every competitive international penalty shoot-out (n=182). We included countries who had (1) competed in at least 5 shoot-outs, (2) taken at least 20 penalties, and (3) been involved in at least 2 penalty shoot-outs in major tournaments. Win/lose data from 16 countries were analyzed using the raw national culture scores of Hofstede (1980, 2006).

Results

One of Hofstede’s four national cultural dimensions – individualism/collectivism – strongly correlated with nations’ win/loss record (r=-.600, sig= .014, N=16; see diagram). A regression analysis produced an Rsq of .395 indicating that this national cultural dimension explains almost 40% of the variance in the results of penalty shoot-outs with collectivism being favoured over individualism.

Discussion and Conclusion

These results demonstrate a strong national culture bias in favour of collectivist nations. One explanation is that players from individualist nations are more anxious and under greater stress due to the blame they will attract if they miss. Other explanations are associated with support and self-image. Some may consider that these results indicate that penalty shoot-outs are racist.

dilbertschalter
Jan 12, 2010
idk if penalty shootouts are racist, but they legitimately are pretty unfair to the team that goes second.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

dilbertschalter posted:

idk if penalty shootouts are racist, but they legitimately are pretty unfair to the team that goes second.

Both teams should kick at the same time at different ends, imo

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

bonesquid posted:

Both teams should kick at the same time at different ends, imo

What happens when it's the keepers turn to kick?

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

pik_d posted:

What happens when it's the keepers turn to kick?

Relay race to decide imo.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

dilbertschalter posted:

Anyone have any stats to back this up?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/robbie-savage-frank-lampard-not-807821

Robbie Savage posted:

Your initiation ritual as a Manchester United apprentice involved being led into a darkened room where you had to pretend to chat up a mop and then get sexy with a treatment table while the other lads giggled in the background.

So I can confidently say that I'm one of very few people in the world who's has previous experience of hearing Gary Neville make the kind of sound he made when Fernando Torres scored for Chelsea the other night.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Neville wrote about this in his book

quote:

The beginning of my apprenticeship at United was the hardest time of my life — because of the punishments we endured from the older players. Worst of all was being stripped naked and having the United kit — the shorts, the shirt, even the number on your back — rubbed on to you in dubbin with a wire brush. After that it would be two minutes in an ice-cold bath and into a tumble dryer.

Then there was making love to Clayton Blackmore. Not the real Clayton Blackmore, obviously. He was sat in the dressing room p***ing himself with laughter like the rest of the first-teamers. No, this was a life-size picture of our pin-up defender which would be stuck to the treatment table.

Then, as Barry White music played, whichever unlucky apprentice had been chosen would have to dance around the table and pretend to get off with Wales’ right-back. I can’t tell you how excruciating that is for a 16-year-old in front of heroes like Mark Hughes and Bryan Robson.

Giggsy was one of the chief tormentors. He was only a year older but he’d broken into the first team at 17. He was leader of the pack among the second-year apprentices.

The coaches would see an apprentice running round the pitch in the freezing cold in nothing but his boots yet turn a blind eye. It eventually stopped when we had a mock trial and the guilty party was given a punishment called ‘the lap’, which involved the player having his head held down over the treatment table and a ball kicked in his face.

Brian Kidd got wind of it and summoned all the second-years. They were told to cut it out.

Im sure I read something about Bruce and Pallister putting one of the apprentices in a clothes dryer too but I might be getting mixed up there

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

Speaking of the Mirror: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...icle893639.html

quote:

The Russian striker thought he had scored with the scores level at 1-1, as his shot hit the underside of the bar before coming down on to the line.

Referee Lee Mason waved play on, but TV replays ­suggested the ball had crossed at least part of the goal-line, if not all of it.

However, Mason was spared embarrassment as Fulham defender Phillippe Senderos popped up with a last-minute winner.

We already have technology that can award a goal when the ball crosses "at least part of the goal-line", it's called "Martin Atkinson" :psyberger:

Trin Tragula fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Apr 27, 2012

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
Onyx Sandaltree ‏ @aleczandah
You Know Who Else Was Wrongfully Accused And Jailed? Nelson Mandela. You Are A Hero Of Our Time, Ched Evans. #FreeChedEvans #JusticeForChed

Onyx Sandaltree ‏ @aleczandah
Twelve People On A Jury Are Wrong, Millions On Twitter Are Right. You Do The Maths. #FreeChedEvans #JusticeForChed #TeamFollowback

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I can't do it anymore. Thats just too much

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Mods rename me Onyx Sandaltree

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Gentlemen, do you remember that nice discussion we had about anti-football and all that? I read a column today which pretty much demonstrates the Dutch attitude to all this. I even translated it for you. See, I'm not alone.

nu.nl posted:

rear end in the goal!
Dear mister Bert [van Marwijk, the manager of the Dutch national team],
Did you also enjoy Chelsea? All those blue little men with their behinds in the goal and all balls hoofed out of the stadium: it was a sight for sore eyes. Inspiring too.

Chelsea did something which isn’t possible: they won a football match by not playing football. Hacking, sawing, nagging, acting, whining to the ref, kicking everything that moved – the Chelsea players were playing a totally different sport than Barcelona.

And it worked too. The best players in the world lost to a bunch of lumberjacks. They couldn’t even penetrate with an extra man. Chelsea’s lumberjacks won because of their mentality. No ego’s, no prima donna behaviour: they accepted that they were much worse at playing football. They didn’t try to fight Barcelona with tikis and takas, they didn’t attack, they hardly even tried to score.
Instead, they pulled back and concentrated on getting in the way. The ball – oh well, the ball. They gave that to the opponent. Football is not about the ball anymore, mister Bert. That’s out of date.You don’t need the ball to win. Not in Big Matches, in any case.

School
The Dutch school (aanvalluh!! [attackkkk!]) is tremendously fun when you are playing [insert silly team name here] or the Cayman Islands’ second squad, but not when it get’s serious. In that case it’s about winning – no matter how. It wasn’t coincidence that Chelsea beat Barcelona with anti-football on Johan Cruijff’s birthday. It was a sign. Those blue lumberjacks showed us how we have to win the European Championship. Chelsea’s succes was the blueprint for Oranje’s succes this summer.

Of course, there’s no harm in producing some attractive football during the EC. Maybe against Denmark in the group fase, to show off what we have in store. In other games we will close up shop. Germany, Spain and maybe also Portugal – there are many countries better than us. We will be out of the tournament before it starts, if we pretend to be able to play better football than those kinds of teams.

Harsh
I know it, deep in your heart you also want to play like Chelsea on the EC. Comfortably holding back and gambling on that one lousy counter. Nigel de Jong as the Karate Kid on the pitch, Mark van Bommel whining to the ref, and Arjen Robben in Didier Drogba’s role – lieing, lieing, lieing and then score from that lousy counter. Just like the World Cup final two years ago. That was almost perfect, mister Bert. If Robben would have scored That One, no one would’ve remembered the poor performance, or Karate Nigel’s attack. Winning simply atones for everyhing.
Let them talk, those bright weather footballers, pundits and the 16 million other managers. No 4-3-3, no wingers, no combination football. Football is not an art, it’s a sport. Dying in beauty is something reserved for the ballerina’s of the Swan Lake. Leave the tutus at home, mister Bert. We need steel studs.

Cordial Greetings,
Thijs

p.s. I already posted this in the champions league thread today, but got told it should be here, and since that thread is now closed and I put effort into translating this I hope it's okay.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

That's great

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

Ched Evans and twitter has been a goldmine. I found a fascinating blog from it (censored by me because I don't want police showing up at my door)

Bonus one in case you were still wondering if he's a lunatic

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
pep left barca

quote:

....nothings ever promised tomorrow, today....
...nothing lasts forever...
..but we'll find a way..

[img-ronaldinho][img-eto'o][img-pep]

We're caught in the Trade Winds, the Trade Winds of our time.

quote:

Barca without Pep
Is like art without craft
It’s like FIFA without graft
It’s like fish without chips

Barca without Pep
Is like a duke with no duchess
It’s like Owen without crutches
It’s like a kiss without lips

Barca without Pep
Is like Scholes without fouling
Torture sans disembowelling
Tortillas without dips

Barca without Pep
Is like a bank with no base-rate
It’s like Pool without race-hate
It’s like Bloods without Crips

Barca without Pep
Is like Rome without history
It’s like Redknapp without ‘literally’
It’s like seas without ships

Barca without Pep
Is like the Caf without ghosting
It’s like Rio without roasting
It’s like gimps without zips

quote:

Pressure??

Pressure is a brain surgeon, or a Navy Seal, or an Alaskan Kind Crabbing boat captain. Not football. Grow up everyone.

quote:

gently caress! i cant stop crying!! pls someone help me out.

It will take sometime for us to stop crying.It will take sometime to accept that u r no longer a Barcelona's manager but we will try and try our best with a fake smile on our face and a pain n hollowness inside our heart to face and accept the reality,but deep down somewhere in the corner we are also feeling little good cos we know we will see u at Nou camp in near future as our manager once again.Thank u for the wonderful time...thank u for everything!

quote:

What Pep has brought to our beloved club is far beyond the reaches of sport.

Pep has been a catalyst for "style, grace, and elegance" when this footballing era has demanded "bigger, stronger, and faster". He has redefined what it means to be a Legendary Coach simply by showing more of himself to his players, his staff, and the media.

My heart is aching, not because the Pep-Era has ended, but because the most respectable sporting figure I've ever known will not be on my television screen week in and week out. He will not be in front of the cameras teaching me, teaching his team, the timeless philosophies of how to move forward, evolve, and fight with humility and spirit.

The Pep-Era was bigger than football for me, for during that time I was amidst personal trials. Often times, Barcelona games were one of the very few genuine joys I had going. That time was very special for me because we were underdogs at every turn, and we showed up inspired by Pep's words and showed the world our football.

I've evolved since that time, grown as a person. So to has the club evolved since that time, in fan popularity and in style. My only hope is that people would always remember the values that Pep brought forth as our manager, and let us continue to shine light, remain humble, so that way we can always hold our heads high and proud, in victory, and especially in defeat.

Gracias, Pep...

quote:

Fss. Leaving on the back of a poor season? Really? I expected him to give it another shot and put Real Madrid back into their place. That's what winners do. Now that Mourinho has finally built a competitive team he's jumping ship? Really?

And what is all this bollocks about "poor guy must have so much pressure". Fss. He's getting payed more than € 10 million a year to tell 11 men how to chase a ball properly once in a week. Get a perspective of life you 12 year old fucks! I wonder how Ferguson has survived 25 years at one of the biggest clubs in the world or Arsene Wenger after spending 8 years without trophies and the whole world including the own fans jumping on his back constantly. But Guardiola is totally outworn managing a team with a core of Euro and World Cup winners, a 3 times Ballon d'Or winner, the best youth setup in the world at his disposal and the backup of 1.6 million people in Barcelona. Fssssssssss.

I'm fuming right now. Tomorrow he better be announcing that he's staying. The bald fucker.

quote:

Go to L.A.Galaxy! California is a beatiful place and you'll have plenty to do,Lakers,Kings,Angels,etc. and best of all : you'll be able to walk almost everywhere without being recognized,and there is also Hollywood!.

quote:

I personally would like to see him at Brescia! I think if he took the team from Serie B, in 3-4 years he can make them a scudetto contender and perhaps fighting for a spot in European competition! Regardless, I'm sure that whenever he returns, he would have time to revolutionize his philosophy and once again leave a positive lasting impression on the game!

quote:

living in abu dhabi and watching the culture of overspending here, one cannot help but think pep will be fitting on his powder blue kit in a few weeks. Tired, pep, maybe 30 million will rest u up a bit.......signed, man city....
^^i audibly laughed at this

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

I'm not ashamed to say that that poem made me cry.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

thehappyprince posted:

I'm not ashamed to say that that poem made me cry.

it really doesn't belong in this thread imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Collector
Aug 9, 2011

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Rats raining down in the night during the Stanley Cup finals.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Pillbug
This thread is always dead when liverpool wins. :smith: