Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a top top lad
Feb 28, 2003

Triffic really. Proper player.

The Anti-Semite posted:

gently caress off.
The @FootballShirts guy says this is the away..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

hadji murad posted:

That Bayern away is lovely imho

as a design, yes.

as a Bayern kit? I'm not a fan of theirs but it doesn't seem to fit. And if you don't realize why a German team wearing white and orange is funny, then, well...

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Did that checkered United shirt ever get confirmed? That was loving crazy as well.

Pat Clements
Feb 10, 2008

AHHH THE FRENCH posted:

That one is fine. It actually looks like an Arsenal shirt.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

harperdc posted:

And if you don't realize why a German team wearing white and orange is funny, then, well...

Please fill me in. I don't quite understand why white and orange is a no-no for Germans.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

The Anti-Semite posted:

gently caress off.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?

AHHH THE FRENCH posted:

should be fun when we play man united away

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

The Anti-Semite posted:

gently caress off.

I quite like it but then again I don't give a gently caress about Arsenal's history, Man U or anything like that

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

LYE-OONS posted:

Please fill me in. I don't quite understand why white and orange is a no-no for Germans.

Highest Llama
Apr 13, 2011

This, apparently, is the new Swans crest for the centenary season

No sight of the kit yet though...

Botany As Optimism
Aug 2, 2008
Swansea had such a good crest, thats ruined it. Now relegation favourites IMHO.

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!
In light of the horrific Newcastle kit let me remind everyone of the sheer perfection that is the Notts County 2012/13 home shirt:

(We're hoping we can go our 125th anniversary season without a terrible sponsor but it depends)

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

also good lord the black sleeve stripes on that supposed Arsenal shirt are bad but the black collar is loving terrible. since when is black an Arsenal color, and since when has Arsenal allowed Nike that much creative control? Uggggh.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

This is a united shirt

no it's not :confused:

tbh it reminded me of this:

svein
Aug 18, 2009

Semprini posted:

leaked Celtic away, with apologies for lovely quality of photo:

Please be real

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

Pand posted:

Good kits, great moment :allears:

tongster
Jan 18, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post

The Anti-Semite posted:

gently caress off.

lmao

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.

AHHH THE FRENCH posted:

The Away look nice but the home is just.....something to get used to.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Fag Boy Jim posted:

:getin:

I may have to buy this out of sheer awesomeness.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
Best looking wolfshirt I've ever seen

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

The Mash posted:

Best looking wolfshirt I've ever seen

It's the only good looking wolfshirt ever made.

BigStu
Apr 16, 2011
Sorry about the delay, long night, then long day at work, and then watched the Everton match after that. But anyways, this is what I got from that website.

I do believe they are all pretty good except the Malaga numbering.

The Wall
Jan 3, 2012
AS Monaco have the best shirt and they should never change it.

Captain Cancer
Sep 18, 2005

Teach em' young
Gillingham crazy centenary* kit

*Had our actual centenary 17 years ago, this is a centenary of being called "Gillingham". We played in this aesthetically challenged design for one season. gently caress knows what we'll play in when we're away to Dagenham and Redbridge

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Will the badge on the sleeve hang off like that irl?

Also, Vandanel have never made a good kit.

Captain Cancer
Sep 18, 2005

Teach em' young

thehappyprince posted:

Will the badge on the sleeve hang off like that irl?

Also, Vandanel have never made a good kit.

I think the graphic artist was on Holiday that day, as I believe there was uproar about the change of badge - so they slapped that on to reassure our precious fans that our current one would feature somewhere on the kit. Remains to be seen if the laces will physically exist or what.

We've had a terrible run of kit makers. We made our own under the 'Gills Leisure' brand, then Uhlsport and 100% pure Vandanel turds since 2008.

They were meant to be going bust at one point, but yet they carry on supplying our shirts. Our kits this season were pretty hilarious, as unless you have a neck like a pencil, you'd need to get XXL shirts or you'd end up like Mr Mackey

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

It seems the design wasn't that liked when unveiled in 1913 either:

That or there was a shortage of white/black cloth in 1913.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Here you go

I quite like the home one, though I prefer a straight band. Away looks a bit like pyjamas. Both spoiled by that big orrible green logo.

MikeTheCoolOne
Jul 18, 2006

Drinking heavily the night before.

The Anti-Semite posted:

gently caress off.

Another year, another non-purchase. Good job, Arsenal.

Can't wait to see what we're getting for the comedy away or third strip this year. Spurs colours again maybe?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Also that looks like an Arsenal shirt, not a United one. I'm not sure what you people are so upset about.

And the Newcastle shirt is shocking lol.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Pissflaps posted:

Here you go

I quite like the home one, though I prefer a straight band. Away looks a bit like pyjamas. Both spoiled by that big orrible green logo.

Marvin Emnes is still at Boro??

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Pissflaps posted:

And the Newcastle shirt is shocking lol.

I refuse to believe thats it until its officially confirmed

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Marvin Emnes is still at Boro??

Yeah.

Keep an eye on Curtis Main if you want to know who you'll be paying £16,000,000 for in 18 months time.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Pissflaps posted:

Yeah.

Keep an eye on Curtis Main if you want to know who you'll be paying £16,000,000 for in 18 months time.

I look forward to this day.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
When do the legit sites start selling next season's shirts? Do they clearance out the old ones? Basically I'm just wondering if now is a dumb time to buy one.

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?

ElwoodCuse posted:

When do the legit sites start selling next season's shirts? Do they clearance out the old ones? Basically I'm just wondering if now is a dumb time to buy one.

Clearance for old shirts has already started - I don't know about other clubs, but it's almost impossible to find anything smaller than an XXL for the current Arsenal home shirt now.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

ElwoodCuse posted:

Teams will often wear the new shirt on the last day of the season and sell them around then, I think. Though it can be different if they're changing kit manufacturer.

Which team are you looking for?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mickolution posted:

Teams will often wear the new shirt on the last day of the season and sell them around then, I think. Though it can be different if they're changing kit manufacturer.

John "Change your shorts mate" Terry.

Nike doesn't seem to do this as the new kits generally go on sale when the preseason tour(if they've having one) starts, so early/mid-July.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

Mickolution posted:

Which team are you looking for?

Real Madrid. I like the leaked pics with the black and blue for next year but I wouldn't turn down the current gold if the price was right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Pissflaps posted:

Here you go

I like the away shirt but not the shorts. I know you have the dark blue on the top of the kit but to me it looks weird. Perhaps reversing the color scheme on the shirt would make it look a bit better.