Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

The Rock posted:

Big fight scene today for PAIN & GAIN w/ my boy - Olympic Gold Medalist & wrestling MACHINE @RealKurtAngle. #Boots2Asses
I don't like the sound of this!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
I'd be worried about Kurt if I were you.

http://twitpic.com/9ef4wi

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

DannoMack posted:

Is the Rock trying to get a role in the Next Avengers film as the Red Hulk?

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

DannoMack posted:

Two pictures now of Roid Rock, no mentions of the dudes wearing Zubaz in the pictures with him.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Zubaz are completely 100% badass. Plus that's Marky Mark, he can rock any 90s fashion he wants and get away with it.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Gran Akuma posted:

Good hard hitting wrestling from @TheSaraDelRey and Obarion...or however you spell that. Dude reminds me of Wild Pegasus circa 1995.

Well that's an uncomfortable compliment.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
It's been a month and he's still not done:

Scott Steiner posted:

Lets keep the momentum going to save Tna and turn rhe channel when u see a hogan or bitchoff

Segment wait 5 mins n turn it back,also keep tweeting Dixie that its time to save Tna

How appropiate the show ended with poo poo

Im glad everybody is agreeing with what i said last wk about open fight night

Brillant booking by the 3 assholes what a waste of airtime on the indy wrestler..wtf really

Is everybody believing me now that pritchard was just a go'fer in the WWE,how many bad shows

Do the Tna fans have to suffer thru b4 Tna n spike tv officials realize he is lying

Keep tweeting @tnadixie to voice yur opinon to save Tna from the same fate as WCW

How stupid fake n out of date did hogans backstage promos look,like i said if hogan isnt sayin

His catchphrases he sounds like a FF'n idiot

Its clear that nobody cares about eric or garrett bitchoff bcuz their segments draw low ratings

So u would think that with him "leaving" having another segment on him would be the last thing

They would do....but of course they had 4-5 segments on him

Which was brutal n hard to watch,how fake did it look when garrett took eric to the port o john and

Then put him in..thus ending with a poo poo shot on a poo poo show

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
I'm pretty sure at this point that Big Poppa Pump legitimately thinks his name is spelled "Bitchoff".

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

TL posted:

I'm pretty sure at this point that Big Poppa Pump legitimately thinks his name is spelled "Bitchoff".

Shut up he's college educated and has to dumb his intelligence down so you can understand him, FAT rear end.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Kharma trollin'.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo
Kharma's a bitch :mad:

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

These two things are unrelated, I just thought this was funny: when it was first announced, "Punk vs Bryan" shot up to the second worldwide trend. What was the top trending topic?

"I Don't Really Care" :v:

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Crazy stalker AJ and Daniel Bryan is seriously the best thing in the WWE today.

Save Russian Jews
Jun 7, 2007

who the fuck is this guy anyway, i can't even see his face

Lipstick Apathy

i have no clue how i know this person but they are seriously awful. i think she thinks she's a wolf too. what the gently caress.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Yoshi Tatsu's Twitter Rampage:

quote:

As of today, I am planning to post several tweets regarding my thoughts and feelings toward Lord Tensai. First of all, I have a strong reason why I must defeat Lord Tensai. As in my Japanese lesson, "tensai" means natural disaster.

As everyone knows, Japan experienced a major earthquake and tsunami on March 11th of last year. More than 15,000 people lost their lives, over 5,000 people are still missing, and more than 5,000 people were injured. In addition, over 130,000 people lost their homes. Sadly, the recovery has been very slow. Many people are still living in temporary housing, without jobs. Moreover,the Japanese people haven't been able to recover from the grief of losing family members,including children who lost their parents.

Out of respect, I strongly urge Lord Tensai to change his name. As Japanese superstar of WWE, I cannot tolerate him using this name during Japanese appearance. Even though he is tremendously big and very strong, I will defeat him someday. Japan was defeated by natural disasters – "TENSAI". And I, Yoshi Tatsu is the one who defeats that "TENSAI". When I beat him, I will make him change his name. This is #YoshiRevolution Episode 1.

I am sorry Yoshi, this guy beat John Cena cleanly. You can't even beat Tyler Recks.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Save Russian Jews posted:

i have no clue how i know this person but they are seriously awful. i think she thinks she's a wolf too. what the gently caress.

I'm kind of surprised she spelled his name correctly.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

TL posted:

Steiner Spelling

Little Abigail
Jul 21, 2011

College Slice

Scott Steiner posted:

Career will be over,bcuz guys will kick his rear end out of spite bcuz Eric is such a piece of poo poo

These 2 assholes nepotism's their non athletic sons to the top,as soon as bitchoff leaves TNA,609Garrett

Thank god hogans son has his pussy genes and quit otherwise the fans would have to suffer with

The original plan was much worse,hogan n bitchoff sons were going to wrestling camp at same time

And the last time i checkd all bitchoff does is kill the ratings,and as bad as it is with him pushing his son

The thing is Borash has done more for TNA than bitchoff has,and hes bn there since the beginning,

Putting it on the show,which then 609Garrett came out at the end of show to save the day..wtf bullshit

That segment came from when Jeremy calld him out on open fight night tryin to defuse the heat by by

Media which alot of guys came to his defense and called eric a piece of poo poo,so he realize he got heat so thats where

As i tweeted 3 wks ago jeremy Borash was the other guy that bitchoff ripped on social

Saying hes saving the company money

Do voice overs in nashville..i betcha eric will try n replace them/one bn himself/

To save money else where,they no longer fly Taz n Tenay in for the tapings they

Instead of getting rid of the guys who are the problem they keep paying hogan n bitchoff n try

Never stop, Scott. Never stop. :allears:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Ironically, the pussy genes are dominant in the Hogan family.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

The hell is 609?

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Maxwell Lord posted:

Steiner Spelling

If Big Poppa Pump thinks it's spelled Bitchoff then it's spelled Bitchoff. If he has to he'll use some form of Steiner Math to discover time travel and retroactively change that to the spelling.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

DannoMack posted:

The hell is 609?

Again, he's referring to New Jersey. Not sure why.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Hulk Hogan posted:

"Great night with IMPACT Taping,Gut Check was crazy,the judges were stiff all day but the kid got real cut a life promo,changed their minds And got a contract!Gut Check is the first real shoot I've ever been involved in.Sounds crazy but true. HH"
Oh FFS.... :ughh:

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Perigryn posted:

Oh FFS.... :ughh:

Yeah I know. Considering Hogan's run in Pride, calling this his first shoot is laughable.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Yeah I know. Considering Hogan's run in Pride, calling this his first shoot is laughable.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
If you made that, then bravo. That's tremendous.

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

it's so basic, yet I can't stop laughing. inappropriately loud. at work.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

If you made that, then bravo. That's tremendous.
I first saw it on 411mania years ago but the fullsize image is no longer available there. I just blew up a thumbnail for this particular one.

I dunno why, it's just so....perfect somehow. :lol:

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 17:32 on May 2, 2012

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Clearer version. Google search by image is the best.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Clearer version. Google search by image is the best.

I prefer it blurry, makes it feel like we caught Big Foot on camera.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Yeah, the blurry one looks less obvious.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
Laughed way too hard at this:

CM Punk posted:

Major League ballparks really need to get up to speed and offer vegetarian options.

Cranky Vince posted:

OHH POOR PUSSY BOY. gently caress YOU, PAL

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Frilled Lizard posted:

Laughed way too hard at this:

Also saw this

CM Punk posted:

Public enemy number one. My mortal enemy. Crusty punks who have dogs.

Punk talks about the real issues.

Little Abigail
Jul 21, 2011

College Slice

Scott Steiner posted:

brand name,but when yur ex-wife says yur gay You were Branded .:.....brother

Why at the time,then later his ex-wife comes out n said he was gay,Hogan i know u think u have a

In the production meetings hogan thinks he could be the world champion,which i didnt understand

Say something and that he cant watch the show anymore,so i start asking questions and find out that

Zone one day,and we are both saying WTF is going on around here and he said he was going to

His segments backstage,so the live crowd wouldnt see them,so im talking with Sting in the impact

Bcuz his first stuff was him lusting over another wrestling which was bullshit,so then they starting doing

They did segments with Orlando in front of the live crowd n some familys were appaud n left

Plus we were filming at universal where the fans were familys with kids from the park,at first

Hogan brought in Orlando Jordan n introduced the wrestling audience to the first openly gay

Wrestler portraying the same on Tv,now i have NOTHING against gay ppl "to each his own"

But they are not wrestlings target audience,wrestlings demographics are basically the same as nascar fans

Which was a crock of poo poo bcuz nothing changed,this is nothing but smoke

This new brand,concept will be a fraud just like changing it to impact wrestling where"wrestling matter"

And are using their power to change the channel

And the fans are choosing not to be involved in the bullshit that you n bitchoff brought to Tna

There is no wrestling,dumbass,and second theres this new invention calld the nielson ratings system

First off hogan there is nobody more important than the fans,without fans

In the media,and still have a job,what is Tna n Spike Tv officials thinking

Drive it to the lowest ratings EVER continue the low ratings for 2 1/2 cut down most employees

R U kidding me no other business in the world would allow 2 assholes to come into a company

Make them more important,BUT,thats all he can speak on it right now,gently caress

Now hogan is sayin hes going to give more power to the fans get them more involved

Everytime hogan talks to the media without a script he sounds like a F'n idiot

It will be a sad day when Steiner stops.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Why doesn't Steiner have a podcast yet?

I went through a name change on here(formerly Grantonio) and a twitter name change so if I could please be added to the OP list that'd be cool. I'm @schweens now.

schweens fucked around with this message at 08:58 on May 3, 2012

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Scott Steiner's not done for the night so he also posted:

U motherfuckers need to get a grip

Sayin controversy creates cash ....bullshit ..

But thats what hogan wanted,of course his business partner and lap dog was backing him

Every PPv sunday tna would have chapel and sting was pissed at the hypocrisy of it all

Strong brand name,but when yur ex-wife says yur gay You were Branded .:.....brother

Why at the time,then later his ex-wife comes out n said he was gay,Hogan i know u think u have a

In the production meetings hogan thinks he could be the world champion,which i didnt understand

Say something and that he cant watch the show anymore,so i start asking questions and find out that

Zone one day,and we are both saying WTF is going on around here and he said he was going to

His segments backstage,so the live crowd wouldnt see them,so im talking with Sting in the impact

Bcuz his first stuff was him lusting over another wrestling which was bullshit,so then they starting doing

They did segments with Orlando in front of the live crowd n some familys were appaud n left

Plus we were filming at universal where the fans were familys with kids from the park,at first

Hogan brought in Orlando Jordan n introduced the wrestling audience to the first openly gay

Wrestler portraying the same on Tv,now i have NOTHING against gay ppl "to each his own"

But they are not wrestlings target audience,wrestlings demographics are basically the same as nascar fans

Which was a crock of poo poo bcuz nothing changed,this is nothing but smoke

This new brand,concept will be a fraud just like changing it to impact wrestling where"wrestling matter"

And are using their power to change the channel

And the fans are choosing not to be involved in the bullshit that you n bitchoff brought to Tna

There is no wrestling,dumbass,and second theres this new invention calld the nielson ratings system

First off hogan there is nobody more important than the fans,without fans

In the media,and still have a job,what is Tna n Spike Tv officials thinking

Drive it to the lowest ratings EVER continue the low ratings for 2 1/2 cut down most employees

R U kidding me no other business in the world would allow 2 assholes to come into a company

Make them more important,BUT,thats all he can speak on it right now,gently caress

Now hogan is sayin hes going to give more power to the fans get them more involved

Everytime hogan talks to the media without a script he sounds like a F'n idiot

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I would buy five copies of Scott Steiner's YouShoot: The Death of TNA.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
A TNA chapel led by Dixie and Russo must be the most :psypop: thing ever.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Steiner doesn't burn bridges, he captures them in his biceps and crushes them into nothing while flexing the biggest arms in the world. Then he does push ups to get traffic flowing again on his back. (largest back in the world)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Sionistic posted:

Steiner doesn't burn bridges, he captures them in his biceps and crushes them into nothing while flexing the biggest arms in the world. Then he does push ups to get traffic flowing again on his back. (largest back in the world)

Dude's made his money. He's been in TNA and stuff just to pass the time.