Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
This poo poo gives me a boner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N88ICIhNyPQ&feature=g-vrec

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treytor
Feb 8, 2003

Enjoy, uh... refreshing time!
They need to do that with this plane next: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTHWBSluUjU

Generator
Jan 14, 2008

A while back I got my AXN, set everything up and then found that there was a problem with something. Posted about it here thinking it was the motor and contacted HobbyKing (still waiting on a resolution there...)

In the meantime I bought a spare motor from HK which arrived today. I fitted the motor this evening and I have the same problem.

What are the chances that I get two DOA motors? Or is there more likely a problem with my soldering somewhere?

For reference this is mine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVwzQ7CE5XM

Only used about 50% throttle and kept it steady, no sudden movements.

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
If it's not the motor, than it's most likely the ESC. Only other thing I could think of would be your RX, but I doubt that.

Generator
Jan 14, 2008

So faulty ESC or crappy soldering?

Just tested the RX on my heli and it seems to be working fine.

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry
That sounds like ESC timing, or a faulty ESC. Since it's a 3-pole DC motor, it sounds like one of the three phases is skipping. That can be due to a bad timing setting, or it could be due to a fault on one of the three poles.

If you have a way to program the ESC, try setting it for "slow" timing and see if that fixes it.

helno
Jun 19, 2003

hmm now were did I leave that plane
I would recheck any soldering of the power connections. I had a very small inrunner tht stuttered if you advanced the throttle to fast and in the end resoldering the motor leads fixed it.

ickna
May 19, 2004

I bought an S107 recently and caught the RC heli bug big time. Tonight I ordered a Blade mSRx and a DX6i.

I'm interested in building a simple aircraft out of foam like some folks posted about earlier in the thread, can anyone recommend a good starting point as far as designs and electronics for one of those go? I have no prior RC fixed wing experience and something cheap that I can beat up while learning would be great. bonus points if I'll be able to bind it with the DX6i I just ordered.

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
Lots of info here :

http://www.rcgroups.com/foamies-scratchbuilt-428/

Here is a mini RX that will bind with your dx6i

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=11972

ickna
May 19, 2004

ease posted:

Lots of info here :

http://www.rcgroups.com/foamies-scratchbuilt-428/

Here is a mini RX that will bind with your dx6i

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=11972

thanks! both those links answer my questions perfectly.

from my previous research into helicopters on rcgroups, I've determined that their user base is a bastard mix of QRZ.com and the minecraft forums. there's some good info, but you have to dig through a lot to get it.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
Is openpilot doing anything / getting anywhere? I skimmed their website, and it's stuffed with crap like, "GAME CHANGER", "REVOLUTIONARY", and "LITERALLY JESUS". It seems like the project is dickriding FOSS more than actually getting poo poo done. Despite the hilarious kludge of code that is Ardupilot, at least they are regularly releasing new software.

On a semi-related note: does anyone know about any multicopters that use custom ESC boards that control *all* the motors? I've thinking about the future, and at some point I really want to make my own micro quad, which means bulky ESCs are out of teh question. In terms of designing the circuit, laying out the PCB, and handling the firmware, that's really NBD (namely, I'd probably port open source firmware for ESCs using Atmega mcu's to a slightly beefier controller). But I'm sure there are some caveats involving EMI that I'm overlooking, so if anyone knows of any custom builds like this, I'm all ears.

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry
If you want to make a micro quad your best bet is to take small ESCs and just solder your own leads and wires onto them. 10A ESCs are actually quite small if you get rid of the stock battery and motor leads. Here's a thread on RCGroups about re-flashing Atmega8 based ESCs with a specialized multi-rotor firmware: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1513678

As for OpenPilot, yes they're around and yes they're working on stuff, but they have their own pet project goals that they're more interested in developing instead of distributing boards. Even more wacky is that they've got this rabid anti-clone stance which makes USING their software nearly impossible since the boards themselves are no longer in production, and the OPCC guys aren't interested in making any more. There's a guy in Romania that's making copies (most likely violating the "non-commercial" licensing) but that's the only way to get a board for OpenPilot without overpaying exorbitant prices for a used one.

Timecop is making a STM32 based board that will fly with MultiWiiCopter (ported to STM32) or another firmware called "FreeFlight."

CrazyLittle fucked around with this message at 22:10 on May 2, 2012

evilmonkeh
Apr 18, 2004
meh

Slanderer posted:

Is openpilot doing anything / getting anywhere? I skimmed their website, and it's stuffed with crap like, "GAME CHANGER", "REVOLUTIONARY", and "LITERALLY JESUS". It seems like the project is dickriding FOSS more than actually getting poo poo done. Despite the hilarious kludge of code that is Ardupilot, at least they are regularly releasing new software.

The MultiPilotF4 project is looking promising, but unfortunately they've just ported Ardupilot to STM32 by implementing their own versions of the Arduino libraries, which seems like it will be missing out on many benefits of the STM32 platform.

I've been (slowly) working on my own autopilot / multicopter hardware, and it is starting to take shape. It has an STM32F4, MPU6050 & LSM303 sensors and an RFM22b which is the same radio module used in OpenLRS. My main goal is to produce a decent embedded software system, rather than the mess you get e.g with Ardupilot, hacking everything together. I'm using an embedded RTOS called Chibios which works really well and has great hardware support for STM32. It's still a work-in-progress job, but once I've got the RF stuff working I should be able to make something crash :D

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

evilmonkeh posted:

The MultiPilotF4 project is looking promising, but unfortunately they've just ported Ardupilot to STM32 by implementing their own versions of the Arduino libraries, which seems like it will be missing out on many benefits of the STM32 platform.
Now this is confusing. Why port the arduino libraries? Like, why do that ever? They are inefficient, the i2c lib is an actual deathtrap, and make love to use peripherals in ways guaranteed to minimize functionality.

This is even more confusing since STM32 has published libraries! Well, at least for the one chip we use at work. Well, less libraries, more helper function and macro libaries that make writing a peripheral driver really loving easy.

evilmonkeh posted:

I've been (slowly) working on my own autopilot / multicopter hardware, and it is starting to take shape. It has an STM32F4, MPU6050 & LSM303 sensors and an RFM22b which is the same radio module used in OpenLRS. My main goal is to produce a decent embedded software system, rather than the mess you get e.g with Ardupilot, hacking everything together. I'm using an embedded RTOS called Chibios which works really well and has great hardware support for STM32. It's still a work-in-progress job, but once I've got the RF stuff working I should be able to make something crash :D
A friend mentioned ChibiOS to be once, but I've never used it (no drivers for the platform i was using, despite being "supported"). RFM22 is probably a good choice. I'm still confused why the ardupilot/3drobotics people used a completely different module for their telemetry--another one from HopeRF, but with a full SoC that emulates a serial port...which they use to send packetized data. It's a hilarious waste, and a great metaphor for the project as a whole.

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

Reading this thread has inspired me, I had a .40 trainer a good few years back that I loved, of course I crashed it one too many times, eventually to the point where it needed major repairs and never flew again.

Long story short, I want a cheap foam electric plane to learn how to fly again and hopefully get into FPV eventually. This FPV stuff is what 13 year old me dreamed about.

I'm ready to pull the pin on an AXN floater jet, a couple of LiPo packs and a charger. I still have my old 35mhz Futaba 4 Ch Tx and Rx, should they be compatible with the servos and battery in the floater jet? Heres what I'm thinking about ordering:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__8359__AXN_Floater_Jet_w_Servo_Motor_ESC_EPO_PNF.html

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__9394__Turnigy_2200mAh_3S_30C_Lipo_Pack.html

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__5548__IMAX_B6_Charger_Discharger_1_6_Cells_GENUINE_.html

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__20968__Hobbyking_60w_Power_Supply.html

I've read a good bit on rcgroups and fpvlabs but I'm just double checking, will all that be compatible with my old TX/RX and with each other.
Is there anything else I should need to get or should I be good with that to start out?

Micr0chiP
Mar 17, 2007

SomeDrunkenMick posted:

Reading this thread has inspired me, I had a .40 trainer a good few years back that I loved, of course I crashed it one too many times, eventually to the point where it needed major repairs and never flew again.

Long story short, I want a cheap foam electric plane to learn how to fly again and hopefully get into FPV eventually. This FPV stuff is what 13 year old me dreamed about.

I'm ready to pull the pin on an AXN floater jet, a couple of LiPo packs and a charger. I still have my old 35mhz Futaba 4 Ch Tx and Rx, should they be compatible with the servos and battery in the floater jet? Heres what I'm thinking about ordering:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__8359__AXN_Floater_Jet_w_Servo_Motor_ESC_EPO_PNF.html

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__9394__Turnigy_2200mAh_3S_30C_Lipo_Pack.html

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__5548__IMAX_B6_Charger_Discharger_1_6_Cells_GENUINE_.html

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__20968__Hobbyking_60w_Power_Supply.html

I've read a good bit on rcgroups and fpvlabs but I'm just double checking, will all that be compatible with my old TX/RX and with each other.
Is there anything else I should need to get or should I be good with that to start out?

Im thinking about getting an AXN also, from what i saw in the video that im following the ESC in the PNF version doesn't handle multiple commands at the same time very well, thats why im buying the ARF version. (with just the engine)
I suppose that you could install a diferent ESC if you notice any problem.

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

Micr0chiP posted:

Im thinking about getting an AXN also, from what i saw in the video that im following the ESC in the PNF version doesn't handle multiple commands at the same time very well, thats why im buying the ARF version. (with just the engine)
I suppose that you could install a diferent ESC if you notice any problem.

Going to watch that video, seems good. Is there much difference in price to order the ARF version and separate servos, speed controller etc?

ickna
May 19, 2004

SomeDrunkenMick posted:

I'm ready to pull the pin on an AXN floater jet

I looked long and hard at that, but I've opted to build a KF flying wing out of foam instead. I already have experience cutting and shaping theatrical scenery out of foam, so I'm comfortable with the labor involved and already have a few techniques I want to try out in constructing it. I'm expecting to totally wreck my first couple of planes learning to fly so having something that I can easily fab will be a plus, too.

I gave myself a budget of around $100 to get components from Hobby King that should get me in the air and give me a good foundation to move up to building bigger and better things later on.

hexTronik DT700 Brushless Outrunner 700kv
HobbyKing 30A BlueSeries Brushless Speed Control
Hobbyking SS Series 15-18A ESC
1800mAh 3S 20C Lipo Pack
OrangeRx R410 Spektrum DSM2 Compatible 4Ch
OrangeRx R610 Spektrum DSM2 6Ch 2.4Ghz
six 9g servos, various props, wires, charger, connectors, horns

I'm really thrilled at how the costs on all this have come down since I was a kid and was first interested in r/c. I was unable to afford anything but the cheap crap from toys-r-us and would drool at the stuff behind the counter at the hobby shop while I was buying boring static model kits.

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

ickna posted:

I'm really thrilled at how the costs on all this have come down since I was a kid and was first interested in r/c. I was unable to afford anything but the cheap crap from toys-r-us and would drool at the stuff behind the counter at the hobby shop while I was buying boring static model kits.

Yeah I can't believe how cheap this stuff has gotten, the cost was prohibitive for me when I was a kid, now I won't feel so bad pranging it into the ground and snapping things! Flying wings are out for me at the moment as I only have an old TX and I think you need some mixing on those which I don't have.

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry
Unless Futaba is doing something wacky to make their Rx incompatible with servos then you should be fine. I would plug all the electronics in together before building the plane and test to make sure it behaves properly.

The PNF is $54, and the ARF+Motor kit is $38, but backordered. Here's the frame-only kit for $35 but you'll still need to get a 2100Kv motor that'll drive a 5x5 prop.

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

Am I going to be waiting forever for stuff from HK if it's back ordered? I'm in Europe but there seems to be no floater jets in stock at all, so I was just going to order the lot from the Hong Kong warehouse.

What do you think of the charger and power supply I picked out:

Any good? Or am I spending too much here when I could get a cheaper one just starting out?

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry
The charger's fine. If an item is back ordered and you want it faster than 2-3 weeks, then pick something else or buy it from somewhere else.

yergacheffe
Jan 22, 2007
Whaler on the moon.

ickna posted:

I looked long and hard at that, but I've opted to build a KF flying wing out of foam instead. I already have experience cutting and shaping theatrical scenery out of foam, so I'm comfortable with the labor involved and already have a few techniques I want to try out in constructing it. I'm expecting to totally wreck my first couple of planes learning to fly so having something that I can easily fab will be a plus, too.

I gave myself a budget of around $100 to get components from Hobby King that should get me in the air and give me a good foundation to move up to building bigger and better things later on.

hexTronik DT700 Brushless Outrunner 700kv
HobbyKing 30A BlueSeries Brushless Speed Control
Hobbyking SS Series 15-18A ESC
1800mAh 3S 20C Lipo Pack
OrangeRx R410 Spektrum DSM2 Compatible 4Ch
OrangeRx R610 Spektrum DSM2 6Ch 2.4Ghz
six 9g servos, various props, wires, charger, connectors, horns

Am I missing something here or is there a reason your shopping list has two ESCs in it?

Generator
Jan 14, 2008

I'd imagine it's to have a spare.

Wish I'd ordered a spare when I got my AXN.

Finally got a reply from the support people asking me to send my AXN to them for Warranty repair. Not going to happen as I have assembled the tail section so it won't fit in the box any more, and I can't be arsed to fabricate a sturdy box and pay to ship it back to Singapore.

Looks like I'm going to support local businesses and source parts in town. Ridiculous waiting times on the support emails from HK, nearly a week between responses with a maximum of 12 days!

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

Just ordered an axn, got the arf with motor version and ordered everything else seperately, price works out much the same and I don't mind the very small amount of building involved. Should be worth it to get better quality parts.

Now comes the hard part, waiting. Whats HobbyKings turnaround like from Hong Kong? I made sure nothing was on back order.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Slanderer posted:

On a semi-related note: does anyone know about any multicopters that use custom ESC boards that control *all* the motors? I've thinking about the future, and at some point I really want to make my own micro quad, which means bulky ESCs are out of teh question. In terms of designing the circuit, laying out the PCB, and handling the firmware, that's really NBD (namely, I'd probably port open source firmware for ESCs using Atmega mcu's to a slightly beefier controller). But I'm sure there are some caveats involving EMI that I'm overlooking, so if anyone knows of any custom builds like this, I'm all ears.

I've been wanting to do this as well; there doesn't seem to be much reason to run a ton of boards when all the work can easily be done on one. When I looked a while back there didn't seem to be much out there, but maybe that has changed.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

SomeDrunkenMick posted:

Now comes the hard part, waiting. Whats HobbyKings turnaround like from Hong Kong? I made sure nothing was on back order.

Depends on shipping, customs, and luck. I've tried to keep my recent orders under 2kg so that I could ship via UPS, and normally then I get the items quicker than if I order from the US warehouse (even via UPS as well!). If not, or if I'm getting something big, I go with the express or whatever. But if I have to do that, I make sure not to buy any batteries.

Some of the shipping options don't allow LiPo, which is why my first plane order from them took a loooong time (specifically, warehouse problems + customs delay + swiss post going the long way around the world = 1 month).

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
So, I was directed to a Chinese site that sells replacement motors and motor parts for my Arducopter (actually, I think it may be the original supplier). The motors seem to have the same specs (although the arducopter store has a tiny datasheet), so I'm thinking they at least come from the same factory. Regardless, the replacement motor shafts + bearings should be fine...

However, the thing I'm curious about is the ESCs. The arducopter ESCs are rebranded, but maybe they are the same as the ones at rctimer... And the programming card they sell is supposedly compatible with Hobbywing ESCs too. By chance, I just receieved a Turnigy ESC programmer (for when the ESCs I want are in stock again), which claims to be compatible with H-Wing (Hobbywing, I assume?). Also--they look exactly the same, just with different colors. So, by the transitive property, I figured everything is compatible with everything, and plugged my arducopter ESC into my Turnigy programmer. It seems to communicate, or at least no lights blink at me, and the options light up correctly. Still need to test out the ESCs, but hopefully this is a success.

However, I can't seem get good answers on:

a) What the hell "governor mode" is. It's not listed in the short "manual" with my ESCs as a tx/rx programmable option, nor is it in the manual for the Turnigy ESCs...

b) What does the "Timing Mode" actually change? I'm an engineer, so I often need poo poo translated back from RC Lingo.

Generator
Jan 14, 2008

SomeDrunkenMick posted:

Depending on where you are in Europe about 2 weeks. I'm in Germany and I ordered mine on the 21st March, received postage confirmation a week later on the 28th and received the package on the 5th April.

(Then a month of sparodic contact with support to see if they will replace a bit)

Generator posted:

A while back I got my AXN, set everything up and then found that there was a problem with something. Posted about it here thinking it was the motor and contacted HobbyKing (still waiting on a resolution there...)

In the meantime I bought a spare motor from HK which arrived today. I fitted the motor this evening and I have the same problem.

What are the chances that I get two DOA motors? Or is there more likely a problem with my soldering somewhere?

For reference this is mine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVwzQ7CE5XM

Only used about 50% throttle and kept it steady, no sudden movements.

In response to the above:

I went out and bought an ESC from a local model shop and fitted it this evening and ... everything works!

Am so drat happy its rather sad.

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

Slanderer posted:

Depends on shipping, customs, and luck. I've tried to keep my recent orders under 2kg so that I could ship via UPS, and normally then I get the items quicker than if I order from the US warehouse (even via UPS as well!). If not, or if I'm getting something big, I go with the express or whatever. But if I have to do that, I make sure not to buy any batteries.

Some of the shipping options don't allow LiPo, which is why my first plane order from them took a loooong time (specifically, warehouse problems + customs delay + swiss post going the long way around the world = 1 month).

Well gently caress, I have 2 2200MaH LiPo's in the order. Oh well nothing I can do now.

Generator
Jan 14, 2008

I wouldn't worry about it, I had 1 LiPo in my order with the AXN, then got another one in a second order. No problems with either one.

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

Slanderer posted:

*stuff*

"Governor mode" is mostly for CCPM helis. The ESC tries to maintain a constant RPM on the prop/rotor. You don't want that for a multirotor.

"Timing Mode" changes the algorithm they're using to calculate how quickly to swap magnetic poles on the brushless motor. If the motor's windings don't mesh well with the ESC's stock settings you can change it to update faster/slower etc. In other words, the ESC timing that you would use on a low Kv motor is not the best timing to use on a 6000Kv in-runner for an EDF jet.

About RCTimer/Turnigy/Hobbywing: Hobbywing is the big(ger) maker of ESCs, and either sells them to other companies as an OEM for rebranding (Exceed is made by Hobbywing) or alternately cheap chinese makers COPY Hobbywing's designs. RCTimer copied the Atmega8 based Hobbywing design. I'm not certain if Turnigy is a copy or OEM, but they've since switched over to STM8 based designs on their ESCs. For Multi-rotor helis, you ideally want an Atmega8 based ESC with external oscillator and flashed with SimonK's firmware.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLKIOPbXVnM

CrazyLittle fucked around with this message at 19:38 on May 3, 2012

hummingbird hoedown
Sep 23, 2004

IS THAT A STUPID NEWBIE AVATAR? FUCK NO, YOU'RE GETTING A PENTAR

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made Products
How much bandwidth do the actual flight controls use for flying? If you exclude high-definition video downlink would it be possible to control your aircraft from long distances using lower radio frequencies?

Vitamin J
Aug 16, 2006

God, just tell me to shut up already. I have a clear anti-domestic bias and a lack of facts.
They use hardly any bandwidth at all for control. The most basic of RC transmitters are on 27mhz, 36mhz, and 72mhz. There are a few long-range RC radios that operate on 433 and are digital frequency hopping. Live HD video is not possible with today's technology without large, heavy pieces of equipment and high latency.

Here's a scale Eurofighter FPV build. Lots of attention to detail and excellent craftsmanship.

http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread.php?4590-Eurofighter-FPV-build

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d_UmQFQb0M

hummingbird hoedown
Sep 23, 2004

Vitamin J posted:

They use hardly any bandwidth at all for control. The most basic of RC transmitters are on 27mhz, 36mhz, and 72mhz. There are a few long-range RC radios that operate on 433 and are digital frequency hopping. Live HD video is not possible with today's technology without large, heavy pieces of equipment and high latency.

Thanks for the information. So aside from putting your transmit antenna on a mast or something can the control frequencies push your range over the horizon?

What is the best live video resolution available to the hobbyist today and what types of frequencies are they transmitted on?

Scope
Jun 6, 2003

Is there a good single-eyepiece video goggle set available for purchase?

Vitamin J
Aug 16, 2006

God, just tell me to shut up already. I have a clear anti-domestic bias and a lack of facts.

Hummer Driving human being posted:

Thanks for the information. So aside from putting your transmit antenna on a mast or something can the control frequencies push your range over the horizon?

What is the best live video resolution available to the hobbyist today and what types of frequencies are they transmitted on?
Yes some people are using HAM designs for their 72mhz or 433mhz radios. Unfortunately we're capped at 1 watt for RC control, but that's enough to fly hundreds of miles theoretically.

Right now it's standard definition composite video 640x480. It's transmitted on 900mhz, 1.280ghz, 2.4ghz, and 5.8ghz bands.

This thread has tons of info:
http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread.php?116-FPV-PILOT-TRAINING-CENTER-YOUR-ROAD-TO-FPV-SUCCESS

hummingbird hoedown
Sep 23, 2004

Vitamin J posted:

Unfortunately we're capped at 1 watt for RC control, but that's enough to fly hundreds of miles theoretically.

Aha. This is what I was trying to get. So without that restriction (albeit illegal) you could control your aircraft from thousands of miles away or at least very reliably from hundreds. I've read that part of the 6 meter band is reserved for remote control by licensed hams, so do they not have to abide by the 1 watt rule?

Has anyone tried a balloon mounted antenna to extend their range?

Thanks for those links. Very informative.

hummingbird hoedown fucked around with this message at 19:16 on May 4, 2012

Vitamin J
Aug 16, 2006

Yeah that's the limit for HAMs according to the FCC part 97:

quote:

§97.215 Telecommand of model craft. -
An amateur station transmitting signals to control a model craft may be operated as follows:
(a) The station identification procedure is not required for transmissions directed only to the model craft, provided that a label indicating the station call sign and the station licensee's name and address is affixed to the station transmitter.
(b) The control signals are not considered codes or ciphers intended to obscure the meaning of the communication.
(c) The transmitter power must not exceed 1 W.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Also RC air vehicles must be within line of sight of the controller.