Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kempo
Oct 8, 2006

ElwoodCuse posted:

Real Madrid. I like the leaked pics with the black and blue for next year but I wouldn't turn down the current gold if the price was right.

I got the current one from Soccer Triads and I swear to God it must be a real one (real as in "legit", not as in "Real Madrid"). If it's a fake it's completely indistinguishable from the genuine article.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

Kempo posted:

I got the current one from Soccer Triads and I swear to God it must be a real one (real as in "legit", not as in "Real Madrid"). If it's a fake it's completely indistinguishable from the genuine article.

Like all soccer triads stuff it's very convincing until you have it up next to the real article. and then if you didn't know which one was real you wouldn't be able to indentify which one was fake or real, just that they are different.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

BigStu posted:

Sorry about the delay, long night, then long day at work, and then watched the Everton match after that. But anyways, this is what I got from that website.

I do believe they are all pretty good except the Malaga numbering.

Looks good, so I placed an order a few minutes ago:

Germany away (Podolski)
Holland away (RvP)
Juventus home (Pirlo)

I also ordered an Arsenal home to compare to the official one that I have.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

TelekineticBear! posted:

you missed the best bit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAcc_3eEMtU

Poor, poor SteadfastMeat.

Esposito
Apr 5, 2003

Sic transit gloria. Maybe we'll meet again someday, when the fighting stops.

GutBomb posted:

Like all soccer triads stuff it's very convincing until you have it up next to the real article. and then if you didn't know which one was real you wouldn't be able to indentify which one was fake or real, just that they are different.

The soccertriads stuff is also not as pleasant to play in, and some of the things like the badges have a tendency to come apart after a few washes. Still, can't argue with the price.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

The Anti-Semite posted:

what

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Hallowed Turban posted:

Poor, poor SteadfastMeat.

Im going to buy one shirt for me and one for everyone I know

and that arsenal shirt looks fine I don't even get what the problem is. Have you guys not seen the Leeds TabardShirt

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Well you see they added black trim to some of it so its the worst thing ever. Far worse than random black spikes on white or whatever the gently caress that Leeds top is supposed to be

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Scott Bakula posted:

Well you see they added black trim to some of it so its the worst thing ever. Far worse than random black spikes on white or whatever the gently caress that Leeds top is supposed to be

the worst part of the newcastle kit isn't even the spiky bits, it's breaking up the stripes totally to put in the sponsor.

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012

the sex ghost posted:

Im going to buy one shirt for me and one for everyone I know

can I have one

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Anime Panties posted:

can I have one

okay

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Fat Guy Sexting posted:

the worst part of the newcastle kit isn't even the spiky bits, it's breaking up the stripes totally to put in the sponsor.

Oh definitely but there isn't a great deal you can do to make a red sponsor on black and white stripes not look total poo poo, although it should be on a solid black background at least

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
edit - Wrong thread, sorry!

TheGoatFeeder fucked around with this message at 18:56 on May 1, 2012

Highest Llama
Apr 13, 2011

2012/13 Swans Away Kit

:cymru:

Comlink
Nov 21, 2006

Oh yes, yes, yes.... that's BANG on the money!
i don't like the green stripes...

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past
I like Vorm's kit. Especially his boots.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Comlink posted:

i don't like the green stripes...

what about the socks?

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Donny fans can now vote on which training top will be next season's away kit. Exciting

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Comlink
Nov 21, 2006

Oh yes, yes, yes.... that's BANG on the money!

Fat Guy Sexting posted:

what about the socks?

actually don't mind those, but the stripes look way too bright.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
It's a bit poo poo to appoint yourself a flagbearer

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
loving the welsh colouring but if cardiff get up it's gonna be awwwkward.

not that cardiff are gonna get up :smith:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Bordeaux:

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I normally love strips with pink on them but Bordeaux's kit this season looked so good that even I can't get behind that.

I am Bob
Apr 29, 2009
I really like the stitching detail on that one, looks good.

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

I would buy one if I could get it without that godawful Kia logo. I don't think there's a kit in the world that that would look okay on.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

relative_q posted:

I would buy one if I could get it without that godawful Kia logo. I don't think there's a kit in the world that that would look okay on.

It's a bad logo but it's not worse than the 500 online gambling barely-businesses that sponsor a lot of football teams.

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

GravityDaemon posted:

It's a bad logo but it's not worse than the 500 online gambling barely-businesses that sponsor a lot of football teams.

A significant number of them have logos with at least slightly better design, though. I kinda like the wonga.com logo, for instance.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Highest Llama posted:

2012/13 Swans Away Kit

:cymru:

Every away game will be Christmas. The red looks cool but the green is just bizarre.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

thehappyprince posted:

Donny fans can now vote on which training top will be next season's away kit. Exciting

I was part of the minority that quite liked that design on the middle one when United used it.

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

don't like omelettes but i'll eat crepes all day long

Akileese posted:

Every away game will be Christmas. The red looks cool but the green is just bizarre.

The Welsh believe dragons are real.

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

LA Galaxy are running a contest to design their 3rd kit on facebook. I've come up with:

Sadly I'm not in the US so can't enter :(

WHAT A BREAKFAST
Jan 13, 2006
Hannover 96

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2012/May/Manchester-City-announce-Nike-kit-partnership

City announce new Nike kit deal which was always going to happen as soon as our profile grew a little bit. Only hope our kits carry on being classy as hell although this probably won't happen.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Butterfly Valley posted:

http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2012/May/Manchester-City-announce-Nike-kit-partnership

City announce new Nike kit deal which was always going to happen as soon as our profile grew a little bit. Only hope our kits carry on being classy as hell although this probably won't happen.

Seems a misstep. Umbro have been doing amazing kits for them, Nike are just a bit poo poo

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
Really hoping that with Nike owning Umbro we might still get good kits? Still it will be a truckload of more money which will all help with FFP.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
That's why it was inevitable, with Nike owning Umbro as soon as our 'brand' grew large enough Nike were always going to step in to take over as it were. We'll be getting more money from it, it'd be great if they let the same designers carry on but probably not very likely.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on
Hmm what's going on over here?

Official now that's our away kit. It actually isn't bad.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
That's actually really nice.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Any idea when the release the home kit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Oh Em Gee posted:

Hmm what's going on over here?

Official now that's our away kit. It actually isn't bad.

You'd think they'd get someone who could actually use Photoshop to do mock-ups.

Lovely shirt, though.