Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

CVagts posted:

Has he revealed the meaning behind 609 yet?

Looks like he's about to!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

CVagts posted:

Has he revealed the meaning behind 609 yet?

He just tweeted this.

quote:

So for everybody that has bn tweeting me back asking what is the significance of 609 and why

WE MAY BE MOMENTS AWAY

the_Vandal
Feb 7, 2004

You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you, I love you, I love you,
I love you, I love you
Night Man
If you hate Scott Steiner it means you're probably just jealous of his freaks and his peaks. He's cool and has a cool chain mail hat. *kisses bicep*

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

It's part of a larger number that Eric owns, guys. Comeon, this is day one stuff.

:confused:

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Oatgan posted:

It's part of a larger number that Eric owns, guys. Comeon, this is day one stuff.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
In other news:

Cody Rhodes posted:

Out of the four head pieces (non bobble head), the first person to pick out which one I'm wearing; get a signed tshirt. http://pic.twitter.com/KHmxhm6O

The winner was @hehu42, or, as he is known on this forum, colon parenthesis. (The answer was eyepatch.)

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
ahahahahaha

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

https://twitter.com/#!/CMPunk/status/198258862875348992

Real-time hating: making Twitter worth it.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Well we have confirmation or something!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Bischoff is Deep Throat!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Bischoff is Deep Throat!

:lol: god drat

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
I don't understand what that means.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

More specifically, the Gold Club trial from like 5 years ago. http://proxy.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?id=1237371

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
That seems like a very obscure and well-researched thing to heckle Bischoff about, something I doubt he remembers in the slightest. Who am I to argue with Scott Steiner, though?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

609 is a weird thing to chant instead of "You hosed strippers!" *5 claps*

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

CVagts posted:

That seems like a very obscure and well-researched thing to heckle Bischoff about, something I doubt he remembers in the slightest. Who am I to argue with Scott Steiner, though?

Steiner must have been planning his revenge for over a decade. He's documented everything! :tinfoil:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

609 is a weird thing to chant instead of "You hosed strippers!" *5 claps*

I highly doubt Eric Bischoff cares if people know he hosed strippers. Even less so about this 609 thing.

But it's Big Poppa Pump so chant or else HAHN

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

He's proven time and time again that if there's anything you don't gently caress with Scott Steiner about it's numbers.

Also freaks. And peaks.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Please keep this man WWE

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

CVagts posted:

Wasn't that trail were it was revealed that he and ddp wife swapped and he liked to see his wife bang strippers?

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!

bobkatt013 posted:

Wasn't that trail were it was revealed that he and ddp wife swapped and he liked to see his wife bang strippers?

There was a radio interview with DDP where I believe he denied it.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sionistic posted:

There was a radio interview with DDP where I believe he denied it.

In other words yes

Huge Ghost
Jun 26, 2007

a lil' horse

Gabe Sapolsky posted:

Teddy Hart came to the ring with a cat tonight at PWS. I'm anxiously waiting to hear if the cat interfered in his match.
Eventually,

Gabe Sapolsky posted:

Lots of good cat responses. Thanks!

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Huge Ghost posted:

Eventually,

Come on extendable ladders! Go the whole way!

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Scott Steiner posted:

So the 3 marks book themselves on 12-13 segments,FF'n unbelievable

WHY!!!they dont wrestle at house shows,Tv's or PPV,way to book yurself on the show,,MARKS

Bitchoff had 4-5 segments about him,hogan was all over show,now pritchard had a couple segments

Hogan keeps playing with me,LOL,which made the guys in the back pop,these 3 idiots are clueless

After tweeting 4 wks about hogans ex wife saying hes gay,Flair's first words to start the show was

Hard to believe that 3 ppl that claim to be so smart book a show so bad!!!wheres their accountability

Were brutal and hard too watch,hogan looked like an idiot in a segment with anderson

About and has been on the show one time,what a waste of valuable air time,the gut check segments

Guy who nobody cares about and is no longer on the show,and the indy wrestler that nobody cares

The 3 assholes continue to book low rated shows,there was 9-10 segments wasted on bitchoff a

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 15:35 on May 5, 2012

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?
Steiner rants have gone from text to audio!

http://youtu.be/PDE4kOmBN2o

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

DMPunk posted:

Steiner rants have gone from text to audio!

http://youtu.be/PDE4kOmBN2o

That radio guy sounds deathly afraid of Steiner.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Lone Rogue posted:

That radio guy sounds deathly afraid of Steiner.

Well wouldn't you be? The dude is about to come to town, you know he'll find you if you piss him off in advance.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Phenix Rising posted:

Well wouldn't you be?

I praise the altar of Steiner.

Fear of the Big Bad Booty Daddy is love for the Big Bad Booty Daddy.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Those radio guys are terrible. Steiner sounds like he's having a stroke during the interview. :(

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Melina posted:

Maybe it's the margaritas but I puked when i saw Bieber & Triple H. #TotalPukage #WhatTheWhat HHH=Pukepukepuke. Boxing at an an all time low.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?
Drunk tweeting is the best tweeting.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
HHH=Pukepukepuke is a good line.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
CM Punk is gloriously telling anti-gay people on twitter to do horrible things to themselves. :allears:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

fart blood posted:

CM Punk is gloriously telling anti-gay people on twitter to do horrible things to themselves. :allears:

CM Punk owns :allears:

Amendment One :negative:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

The Batiri posted:

All we can think about is sitting on Saturyne's face until she can taste the fluid from the Demon Toilet...

The Batiri posted:

Saturyne was seen in Chicago last weekend trying to sell her ring worn socks to a fan & she was offered nearly $2,000 by @SteveTheTurtle.
:stare:

Steve the Turtle is a wrestling fan who eventually started working with CHIKARA, seemingly because he was always at the shows and put up wrestlers all the time. In the Wrestling Road Diaries he was outed to have a foot fetish, and bought a lady grappler some stockings for her birthday.

Saturyne is a rookie who's really impressive with her flippy poo poo. Apparently she's from Mexico or India somewhere. (She's not from the US and English wasn't her first language, I hear)

The Batiri, are weird, gross, sleezy guys who don't seem to like women or DM Punk very much. Their feed is a constant stream of :stare: and :nms:

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 17:04 on May 7, 2012

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

CM Punk owns :allears:

Amendment One :negative:

Agreed on both fronts.

BretHart posted:

Happy Birthday Owen. I feel your presence here. http://pic.twitter.com/tsGCzbFb

:smith:

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

CVagts posted:

Agreed on both fronts.

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Way to be a dick