Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

david puddy posted:

Don't you see?! He was doing it to fool Lloyd Braun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
;-* And I suppose Lloyd Braun had something to do with it too.

:argh: No, not Lloyd Braun, but the cashier!

;-* What cashier?

:argh: You remember the woman on the horse? She wanted my spot!

;-* To park her horse?

:argh: No, she wasn't on the horse!

;-* So, your car caught fire because of my father and the woman on the horse?

:argh: That's right!

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

I gotta be close to home base in case I... Uh, poo poo.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Stare-Out posted:

I gotta be close to home base in case I... Uh, poo poo.

Yes. I pooh-pooh.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

Coffee And Pie posted:

Did you look at look at this picture carefully? Because I'm not sure, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I see a nipple.

Is there a .gif of Kramer's double take in this scene? It's one of my favorite moments of his. Such genuine surprise.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbVmxkVC5kc

Jerry, these are load-bearing walls!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Coffee And Pie posted:

Did you look at look at this picture carefully? Because I'm not sure, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I see a nipple.

Everybody is calling me, Nip! Yeah. That's my new nickname at the office. Nip!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
THERE'S NO RULES IN THIS PLACE! ITS THUNDERDOME!

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!

david puddy posted:

That was your best friend?

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

Kull the Conqueror posted:

Is there a .gif of Kramer's double take in this scene? It's one of my favorite moments of his. Such genuine surprise.

(context)

I also love this one

:allears:

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
david puddy, please make a .gif of Kramer's idiotic grin after he says "What's the deal with politics? I mean, I don't get it. Am I right, people?"

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Serious question, does anyone know of a cologne that smells like the beach? I always thought Kramer was onto something there, and it would be nice in the summer.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

david puddy posted:

I loving love you.

Leovinus
Apr 28, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post

david puddy posted:

You are an incredible person.

Can you do one of Elaine's Puddy impression? "The squinting? The staring?" I need this for reasons.

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

Viva La Bam posted:

You are an incredible person.

Can you do one of Elaine's Puddy impression? "The squinting? The staring?" I need this for reasons.

:c00lbert:

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

david puddy posted:

The looping makes it even better.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
I can't find it, but didn't somebody make a gif of kramer wagging his head back and forth eating that turkey leg from the flash-forward Jerry has of just the two of them still being single in the future?

"Because it's a stupid idea, don't you understand?? Nobody's gonna go for it, it's stupid, it's stupid!!"

*chomp chomp* :downs:

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

david puddy posted:

Take your pick:

i'm gonna go ahead and grab this one

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Max22 posted:

Yes. I pooh-pooh.

Do you know how much duty is?

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Athanatos posted:

Well, I still like to stop at the duty-free shop.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Athanatos posted:

You don't even know what a write-off is.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Coffee And Pie posted:

You don't even know what a write-off is.

But they do, and they're the ones writing it off!

Leovinus
Apr 28, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post

david puddy posted:

This is exactly the thing I needed to see. Thanks.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007
Hey Nip, do you need this manuscript or can I take it?

Philip J Fry
Apr 25, 2007

go outside and have a blast

Relayer posted:

I can't find it, but didn't somebody make a gif of kramer wagging his head back and forth eating that turkey leg from the flash-forward Jerry has of just the two of them still being single in the future?

"Because it's a stupid idea, don't you understand?? Nobody's gonna go for it, it's stupid, it's stupid!!"

*chomp chomp* :downs:

All I see is :shivdurf:

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

alternatively,

Invis
Apr 26, 2010
This is car 23, we have a possible 5-19 in progress, over.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I hate to be the eightieth person to ask David Puddy but could you make a gif of Kramer and the cigar store indian in the taxi? That scene just loving kills me every time. Kramer's complete lack of tact plus Jerry's expressions are so great.

e: I tried making it myself but I can't get it to look right. Gif making is harder than I thought.

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

Vigilance posted:

I hate to be the eightieth person to ask David Puddy but could you make a gif of Kramer and the cigar store indian in the taxi? That scene just loving kills me every time. Kramer's complete lack of tact plus Jerry's expressions are so great.

e: I tried making it myself but I can't get it to look right. Gif making is harder than I thought.

giddy up

I was watching The Understudy last night and Kramer hearing about/seeing Bette Midler and doing that high pitched squeal is probably one of my favourite bits of physical comedy ever :laffo:

strap on revenge fucked around with this message at 11:11 on May 10, 2012

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18fETtMAnOc

Ow.... OWWWW!!!

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
I did a search on this and apologize if it's been posted, but this tumblr is seriously brilliant:

http://seinfelt.tumblr.com

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

JAMOOOL posted:

I did a search on this and apologize if it's been posted, but this tumblr is seriously brilliant:

http://seinfelt.tumblr.com

quote:

George is bitten by a radioactive pedophile and dreads the potential consequences

Wait, what? :psyduck:

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!

BrandNew posted:

Here's mine I just came up with. "Jerry meets an amazing woman but discovers she is German and becomes increasingly concerned that she has ties to the Nazi party. Kramer learning of this attempts to investigate her family and becomes mixed up with a group of neo Nazis. George thinks he may lose his job at the yankees after accidentally walking in on Stienbrenner on the toilet. Elaine is missing Puddy after having an unsatisfying sexual encounter."

Yeah that show idea thing came up last year and some of us wrote our own. This one was mine and someone actually wrote part of a script for it.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Hey, I've the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

david puddy posted:

giddy up

I was watching The Understudy last night and Kramer hearing about/seeing Bette Midler and doing that high pitched squeal is probably one of my favourite bits of physical comedy ever :laffo:

Hahaha this is so great. You are a god among men. Thanks.

I sometimes still can't believe they had the balls to do some of the episodes they did, but I guess if you're funny enough you can get away with just about anything.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
You get your toilet book out of here, and I won't jump over this counter and punch you in the brain!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Vigilance posted:

Hahaha this is so great. You are a god among men. Thanks.

I sometimes still can't believe they had the balls to do some of the episodes they did, but I guess if you're funny enough you can get away with just about anything.

It's so old now that it's become just an accepted part of things, but I still marvel at the fact that they were able to write, approve, act, film and air a sitcom episode about four friends having a contest to see who could go the longest without jacking off.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Jerusalem posted:

It's so old now that it's become just an accepted part of things, but I still marvel at the fact that they were able to write, approve, act, film and air a sitcom episode about four friends having a contest to see who could go the longest without jacking off.

I wouldn't think anything of that now, but I can't imagine what the censors and network execs were thinking in the early 90's when they had to approve that script. I imagine there was a big push from Larry and Jerry to get it done.

Seinfeld really was a pioneer for TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

You get your toilet book out of here, and I won't jump over this counter and punch you in the brain!

J E R R Y

H E L L O