Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Urdnot Fire posted:

But she needed to get it to the armory so Gendry's abs could analyze it!

Best post in a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle Ho
Jul 29, 2004

What are they complaining about today? Fucking shithole of a city. Whining bastards, bitching about the trash or the crime or this or that.

Dead Man Posting posted:

Stone cold killa Bran

Nice new avatar, by the way.

(although you should change it back to Robb for the RW)

crazypeltast52
May 5, 2010

Arya cannot have a love interest! She's an asexual tomboy until she's mature and realizes that she has been in love with GRRM-insert Hot Pie the whole time, then they get married and that mean jock Gendry never comes near her again.

:goonsay:

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
Yesss ~~My Gendry~~

Let no episode air without his grimy abs again! They will save Westros with the power of rugged bastard-born hotness.

IT IS KNOWN.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I still think the Jon actor doesn't meet the book Jon's description and the actor's appearance slightly annoys me (in the show, not IRL)

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Waffle Ho posted:

Nice new avatar, by the way.

(although you should change it back to Robb for the RW)

Yeah I am still indecisive about my current one and this one:

I like them both, although I'm sure there will be more good Ygritte material now.

Lord Sandwich
Nov 5, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Someone post the "my lady commands you to throat gently caress her" fanfic, please.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

Lord Sandwich posted:

Someone post the "my lady commands you to throat gently caress her" fanfic, please.

:ohdear: ~~My Gendry~~ would never do that.

Oh god, must GRRM infect everyone?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

crazypeltast52 posted:

Arya cannot have a love interest! She's an asexual tomboy until she's mature and realizes that she has been in love with GRRM-insert Hot Pie the whole time, then they get married and that mean jock Gendry never comes near her again.

:goonsay:

I was just re-reading CoK and got to the chapter where Arya beat the poo poo out of Hot Pie with her practice sword. He shat himself, and then Yoren grabbed Arya and ripped off her pantaloons and beat her with a stick until her thighs bled. <3 ~GRRM~ <3

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

JustFrakkingDoIt posted:

I was just re-reading CoK and got to the chapter where Arya beat the poo poo out of Hot Pie with her practice sword. He shat himself, and then Yoren grabbed Arya and ripped off her pantaloons and beat her with a stick until her thighs bled. <3 ~GRRM~ <3

And to think, in the show we just got Arya and Tywin scenes instead.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

JustFrakkingDoIt posted:

This post made me realize how wonderful it must be to listen to GRRM read his stories aloud like old storytellers

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Jon Snow is too wuss to kill Ygritte and ends up confusedly spooning with her while she wiggles her butt on him.

These HBO wunderkind summed up that entire storyline in a few minutes.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Jon Snow is too wuss to kill Ygritte and ends up confusedly spooning with her while she wiggles her butt on him.

These HBO wunderkind summed up that entire storyline in a few minutes.

Not until we get the Lord's Kiss.

Dead Man Posting posted:

This post made me realize how wonderful it must be to listen to GRRM read his stories aloud like old storytellers

Imagine all the squeaky giggling he'd be doing.

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
I was looking through the credits, and since GRRMZ wrote the Blackwater episode, I dare say he must have hit some sort of deadline.

That is some epic poo poo right there.

And where the gently caress is sir pounce?

http://www.livejournal.com/poll/?id=1819921

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

Lord Sandwich posted:

I don't remember this one at all. Summary?

Rurik
Mar 5, 2010

Thief
Warrior
Gladiator
Grand Prince

Lord Sandwich posted:

Is this something Dany tells Daario?

Crab Battle
Jan 16, 2010

Haha! Yeah!

Rurik posted:

Is this something Dany tells Daario?

If we're going full-bore horribe degenerate fanfic then surely it'd be Lady Stoneheart.

god what is wrong with me

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

Ezekiel 23:20

GordonTheDeadFish posted:

If we're going full-bore horribe degenerate fanfic then surely it'd be Lady Stoneheart.

god what is wrong with me

That would produce some interesting noises.

Rurik
Mar 5, 2010

Thief
Warrior
Gladiator
Grand Prince

Ambiguatron posted:

That would produce some interesting noises.
Doesn't throatfucking in general do?

Lord Sandwich
Nov 5, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post

whowhatwhere posted:

I don't remember this one at all. Summary?

Lady Stoneheart/Cat captures Gendry or whoever, and her servant is like "if you want to live, my lade commands you to throat gently caress her." Gendry puts it in her mouth but she writhes away, and the servant says "my lady commands you to throat gently caress her."

It was from this thread and had a really good line, something to the effect of "the hole in her throat was harsher than the sands of Dorne"

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
So I guess there's a new Game of Thrones RPG coming out that'll probably be awful, but this interview bit made me laugh:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/05/08/a-song-of-scripts-france-game-of-thrones-chat/ posted:

RPS: You never know, maybe he will reference your characters in a future book.

Sylvain Sechi: I think he said he will. Someone told me he said he will, but he never told me myself.

RPS: He says a lot of things that don’t happen, like ‘The next book will be out in a year’.

Sylvain Sechi: Yeah, so that’s why I’m not talking about that.

RPS: You said some of the stuff he’s told you about what’s going to happen in future, obviously I’m not going to ask you for details, I know you can’t say, but while I quite like the books, the sense I got in the last couple was that he was making it up as he went along now. Did you get that sense talking to him that he had a grand plan and he really knows how it’s all going to wind up?

Sylvain Sechi: Yes, from what I discussed with him, I think he has a main drive. He knows how the whole story’s going to end. For the main characters he knows, but for some characters that he’s created along the path, or for how is Tyrion going to get from this point to this, like, he knows he needs to get from this point to make that, but how it’s going to happen between there and there, we don’t know.

And it’s funny because I was discussing with him and Ty [Franck], which is his assistant, they’re living together, they’re always together, and he was telling me like ‘how is this character, what should I do with him?’ and Ty would always answer ‘Oh, just kill him’, and at one point he just kills this character and now he’s blaming Ty for killing this character and so this really reflects, he’s got a clear vision of the main story but all the side aspects he just writes as a flow. This is something that drove us when we created the game.

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

That's amazing. And Ty lives with the GURMs?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
If you can call that living. :I

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Ty is the Kowakian monkey-lizard to GRRM's Jabba the Hutt.

Gonna assume this makes Parris his Gardulla the Hutt.

thornghost
Oct 11, 2010

I have a picture of me with GRRM. He looks less than enthused.

Anal Tributary posted:

they’re living together, they’re always together

This made me gag a little.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

For a second I thought "Ty" was Tywin/Tyrion, Gurm's little imaginary friend who he watches football and doesn't write with.

Bizob
Dec 18, 2004

Tiger out of nowhere!
I'll give Ty some credit for tricking GRRM into reducing the number of superfluous side characters by 1. Also that sci-fi Dead Space rip off book he co-wrote was shockingly decent pulp.

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

I suppose I should get round to reading Leviathan Wakes. The fact that half of it is written by Ty keeps putting me off though.

The Mutato
Feb 23, 2011

Neil deGrasse Highson

Urdnot Fire posted:

For a second I thought "Ty" was Tywin/Tyrion, Gurm's little imaginary friend who he watches football and doesn't write with.

dissociative personality disorder would explain all of the different self-inserts grrm insists on including

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Junkenstein posted:

That's amazing. And Ty lives with the GURMs?

Well, we always talked about Gurm keeping him in some sort of dungeon, but I guess it's actually true.

I bet they have threesomes. Everyone, picture that. Picture it. Don't fight it, just let that mental image scorch itself onto your brain.

nuncle jimbo
Apr 3, 2009

:pcgaming:

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Kowakian monkey-lizard to GRRM's Jabba the Hutt.

I am so disappointed in myself I know what this is

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

The Mutato posted:

dissociative personality disorder would explain all of the different self-inserts grrm insists on including

That would explain why his self-inserts include both jocks and Nice Guys.

Urdnot Fire fucked around with this message at 17:04 on May 8, 2012

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

For all the joking we were doing about Ser Pounce becoming Hand of the King or even the King himself, let us not forget what power does to the innocent.

:negative:

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
I'm sure Ser Pounce wouldn't be like Robert. He's nothing like that drunk old king.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Ser Pounce learns from the mistakes of others.

Carly Gay Dead Son
Aug 27, 2007

Bonus.

whowhatwhere posted:

I'm sure Ser Pounce wouldn't be like Robert. He's nothing like that drunk old king.

Ser Catnip of King's Landing: Black of fur, black of eye
Ser Whiskaz of King's Landing: Black of fur, black of eye
Ser Old Deuteronomy of King's Landing: Black of fur, black of eye
Ser Pounce of King's Landing: Gold of fur, brown of eye...
:catstare:

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

King Robert I Baratheon, black of hair, puke of beard.

:cheers:

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Martin Van Buren posted:

Ser Catnip of King's Landing: Black of fur, black of eye
Ser Whiskaz of King's Landing: Black of fur, black of eye
Ser Old Deuteronomy of King's Landing: Black of fur, black of eye
Ser Pounce of King's Landing: Gold of fur, brown of eye...
:catstare:

Ser Pounce of King's Landing, in the end, he did, in fact, poo poo gold (if you ask the goddamn direwolf that keeps getting in his litter box).

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

I found a post in GBS that I would like to posit is GurmCat:

PowerStreak posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zephonith
Jun 25, 2008

Maybe if I actually played Mafia, I'd get a better gift from my Mafia Secret Santa. :(