Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

don't like omelettes but i'll eat crepes all day long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

A Nightmare on Holloway Road

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The Anti-Semite posted:

Ah, it's navy blue as well. Looks decent enough, though I question having a half-red away shirt for a team that wears red at home.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Denace le Menace

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.

The Anti-Semite posted:

It looks alright, like it better that the home which wasn't as bad as we though.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

The Anti-Semite posted:

looks nice imo

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I, too, think it is acceptable for a team who play in red to have an away shirt which is predominately red

Aromatic Stretch
Nov 4, 2009
Should just have inverted the home kit for maximum differentness, and keep it popular with the lucrative raver market.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Aromatic Stretch posted:

Should just have inverted the home kit for maximum differentness, and keep it popular with the lucrative raver market.

Make it neon orange as opposed to neon aqua. Something less likely to make people's eyeballs bleed would be preferential. It's very bizarre that we have two predominantly Red kits unless maybe that's a third shirt and not an away shirt? That shirt is basically the same as our 07-08 without the collar and the gold.

http://www.myfootballtops.co.uk/images/7407.jpg

Sanskrit Scat
Aug 11, 2007

The Anti-Semite posted:

classic and simple, I like it

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
so no one's made a 'funny man city/madrid shirt rvp's wearing' joke yet.

for shame, football forum

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

The Anti-Semite posted:

Not bad, not bad.

MikeTheCoolOne
Jul 18, 2006

Drinking heavily the night before.

So this 'Rodentsfamily' fellow, I take he's some kind of Indonesian knock-off merchant or something?

Link with some of his other wares - http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=14288938

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections
The official Manchester United facebook posted this pic earlier

guess the rumors were right!

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
for fucks sake

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
Your shirt literally look like a dishrag

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

don't like omelettes but i'll eat crepes all day long
Looks kinda interesting IMO

Pat Clements
Feb 10, 2008
"The 2012-13 Manchester United Gingham Collection".

No jokes needed.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Wow, United will actually be playing in those kits. If the rest of rodentsfamily's pics are to be believed, the only fans that deserve more pity are Barcelona. Pep probably left because those were so bad.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
WITH THE LIGHTS OUT
YES ITS DANGEROUS
HERE WE ARE NOW
MEDIOCRITY IS CONTAGIOUS

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Eau de MacGowan posted:

WITH THE LIGHTS OUT
YES ITS DANGEROUS
HERE WE ARE NOW
MEDIOCRITY IS CONTAGIOUS

good effort but it doesn't scan

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Whiskynose has fooled you noobs again.

Consider this:
Rumours of these checkered shirts popped up around the time when people realised that it was a possibility that the winner of the Manchester derby would win the league. Fergie realised this. He may be an alcoholic oval office, but he's not an idiot. Facing his true nightmare - losing the league on goal difference - he hatched a scheme. Instead of United fans complaining about a non-existant midfield or spunking a fortune on a nearly blind goalie, he decided that United next year are playing in checkered shirts. And apparently his mind games worked, because here you are complaining about some fabric.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
Xabi, have you heard any of these rumors that Liverpool are changing up the club badge for next season?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

ayb posted:

That is... lumberjack style. As a Portlander, I like it.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

After the Everton match, they probably deserve to be drying off dishes with that rag

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

New Stoke kit. I didn't hear about the new kit sponsorship deal until this morning. Looks weird without the Britannia logo. The away kit is the supposed to be a 150th anniversary kit with the clubs original colours. I'm pretty glad we moved away from the colour scheme because it looks like poo poo.

Lowden Swain
Jul 11, 2006
can't hold his mud

Meat Wagon posted:

New Stoke kit. I didn't hear about the new kit sponsorship deal until this morning. Looks weird without the Britannia logo. The away kit is the supposed to be a 150th anniversary kit with the clubs original colours. I'm pretty glad we moved away from the colour scheme because it looks like poo poo.

Stoke-Arsenal should be quite the indistinguishable matchup next year.

Botany As Optimism
Aug 2, 2008
Arsenal in home kit stoke in away kit shouldn't be too hard to distinguish, plus we will have some as-yet-unreleased terrible third kit atrocity no doubt

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
apart from the colossal gulf in footballing quality

Lowden Swain
Jul 11, 2006
can't hold his mud

Botany As Optimism posted:

Arsenal in home kit stoke in away kit shouldn't be too hard to distinguish, plus we will have some as-yet-unreleased terrible third kit atrocity no doubt

I hope the entire league goes for "change kit that adds a color" and forces everyone to have third kits that are actually change kits. Then, you get another strip for European competition, and a special edition just for the domestic cups (though you get another for any final).

Think of the money these poor clubs could make from selling all of them; good revenue stream imo

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
You, you are the death of football.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

TyChan posted:

Xabi, have you heard any of these rumors that Liverpool are changing up the club badge for next season?
I have heard the same rumours here and there, but I don't believe in them.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Lowden Swain posted:

I hope the entire league goes for "change kit that adds a color" and forces everyone to have third kits that are actually change kits. Then, you get another strip for European competition, and a special edition just for the domestic cups (though you get another for any final).

Think of the money these poor clubs could make from selling all of them; good revenue stream imo

If anyone who works at Nike reads these boards and in two years time Arsenal have 40 kits I am completely blaming you for this.

Didn't Spurs have like five kits only a few years ago?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Meat Wagon posted:

Away one reminded me of the 96/97 Bayern home kit.

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Todo lo tuyo ahora es MIO
Why you would want Peter Crouch to model anything is a mystery to me

Hardflip
Jul 21, 2007

ayb posted:

yeah, this was the one that showed up a few months back

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Hardflip posted:

Oh god, is this what City have to look forward too? :suicide:

BISCUIT_TINS
Dec 23, 2008

Adulterous Hitler posted:

Away one reminded me of the 96/97 Bayern home kit.

wow that's nice

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you

Hardflip posted:

I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok!
I sleep all night and I work all day!

I like to sing,
I like to dance,
I like to press wild flowers,
just like my dear papa!