Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

Vagabundo posted:

Yeah, but Liverpool's poo poo.

It's a new shirt supplier, after a pretty long time with Adidas. It's a bigger deal than usual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

Vagabundo posted:

Who cares you boring oval office

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Vagabundo posted:

Cool thoughts & opinions in the kit thread, cheers

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

I mean YEAH, F YOU.

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections
Don't like the collar, the color scheme or the bird logo. Is anyone going to have a good kit this year?

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
Dear God, please give us proper hoops this year.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Close thread, best kit's been revealed.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

The official website's running a deal whereby preorders receive a complementary t-shirt, just to let you all know. Hurry while stocks last!!

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
In all the promo shots for the Liverpool shirt, Suarez just looks like he's unhappy to be there. Does he not get what they were doing that day? Even Charisma Gerrard went with it and put on the powerful, determined look. Yeah it's ridiculous to be standing around posing for a photographer and poo poo, but surely it's not the first time he's had to play ball with a photoshoot. He looks like he's never seen a camera before.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Hoops posted:

In all the promo shots for the Liverpool shirt, Suarez just looks like he's unhappy to be there. Does he not get what they were doing that day? Even Charisma Gerrard went with it and put on the powerful, determined look. Yeah it's ridiculous to be standing around posing for a photographer and poo poo, but surely it's not the first time he's had to play ball with a photoshoot. He looks like he's never seen a camera before.

Yeah and Reina has a semi, it's like his heart isn't in it anymore. Maybe they're agitating for moves? Who knows.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

irlZaphod posted:

Close thread, best kit's been revealed.
But it doesn't even come in a box so I'm not sure about this

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Good shirt, that

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
That Liverpool kit is lovely

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
I like it, but then again I hate the current one really (not the away) so it's a lot better

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Todo lo tuyo ahora es MIO
That Warrior logo looks bush league, but overall its kinda nice to see the kit without all the extra Adidas clutter.

Kinda of wish that they would've matched the yellow colors on the front with the numbers.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

Fooly Cooly 25 posted:

That Warrior logo looks bush league, but overall its kinda nice to see the kit without all the extra Adidas clutter.

Kinda of wish that they would've matched the yellow colors on the front with the numbers.
Does the PL have a rule saying names and numbers have to be black or white? I can't think of a club that has a different colour, that's why they've all got block patches on the back now.

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam

Hoops posted:

Does the PL have a rule saying names and numbers have to be black or white? I can't think of a club that has a different colour, that's why they've all got block patches on the back now.

Off the top of my head, I know QPR wear red

edit: Bolton also

Lamont Cranston fucked around with this message at 03:17 on May 11, 2012

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Blackburn wear (wore, RIP) red numbers, IIRC.

Tiger Crazy
Sep 25, 2006

If you couldn't find any weirdness, maybe we'll just have to make some!

Lowden Swain posted:

Aston Villa.

Villa revealing kits when the season is half over.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Liverpool has the nicest kit of all the mid table sides. Eat it Fulham and Neverton.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

loving love that shirt.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

Fooly Cooly 25 posted:

Echoing this. Great kit but why can't the yellows match.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I look forward to seeing Darren Bent wearing this next season

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Canada's centenary kit. Lovely IMO

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

cheese posted:

Echoing this. Great kit but why can't the yellows match.

The lettering you saw on that mock up won't be what's on the official kit. The Premier League dictates name and numbering color/font, so every club needs to have the same stuff on the back. Whatever was on that warrior mock up from several pages back is just a placeholder, because the Premier League releases name/numbering specifications before the start of the new season.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Vinestalk posted:

The lettering you saw on that mock up won't be what's on the official kit. The Premier League dictates name and numbering color/font, so every club needs to have the same stuff on the back. Whatever was on that warrior mock up from several pages back is just a placeholder, because the Premier League releases name/numbering specifications before the start of the new season.

Teams also use their manufacturer's fonts in European competition, so that's what it would be for Liverpool and any other Warrior teams in all likelihood.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Whoops. Forgot League Cup gave Europa qualification.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Welp the HJC aren't happy

They seem to be annoyed by the fact that LFC made a statement saying some of the families had been consulted, when apparently none of them were.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Bobby Digital posted:

Gorgeous. I want one.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

irlZaphod posted:

They seem to be annoyed by the fact that LFC made a statement saying some of the families had been consulted, when apparently none of them were.
Apparently they've agreed it with the HFSG. Can't believe they're making a fuss about this.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
Justice For The Logo

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy

Bobby Digital posted:

Nice, simple and clean. if I can find it for a half decent price I will pick it up.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

excuse me lady posted:

Justice For The Logo

justice for the "96"

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I got 96 problems but a strip aint one.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

irlZaphod posted:

To clarify, they are not unhappy with the design of the shirt AT ALL, so that's where this discussion ends in the Football Shirt/Kit/Box thread. Thanks everyone, great chat.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I like to imagine that Warrior are absolutely thrilled that all they had to do to win over the fans was make a pretty simple red shirt with a decent collar, and at the same time incredibly confused as to why the other kit manufacturers constantly gently caress it up.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Because if every Liverpool shirt was that then they would sell less of them.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Pissflaps posted:

Because if every Liverpool shirt was that then they would sell less of them.

Oh I am aware. I hope they never figure it out though.

E: Does anyone know when Arsenal's deals with Nike and Emirates (not the stadium, that's like 2021) expire?

wicka fucked around with this message at 13:32 on May 11, 2012

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
The Nike deal expires in 2014, I think. The Emirates deal is a package. The naming rights to the stadium and kit sponsorship ends in 2019 or 2020. I forget which.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Does the Liverpool kit's box have Gerrard in it, on the deck with no opponents nearby?