Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Why, in the year 2012 of our loving lord, would you even get an autograph over a picture?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swoollacott
Nov 11, 2009

Portland human being posted:

Why, in the year 2012 of our loving lord, would you even get an autograph over a picture?

You get more money for an autograph on ebay.

Save Russian Jews
Jun 7, 2007

who the fuck is this guy anyway, i can't even see his face

Lipstick Apathy

swoollacott posted:

not if you are also famous.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

swoollacott posted:

Why, in the year 2012 of our loving lord, would you purchase an autograph?

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

To impress the ladies obviously.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Because a lot of people will do stupid stuff for sentimental things

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

"And this one's from the time I searched for 'John Cena hat autograph' on ebay"

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Grandpa Pap posted:

It's a good thing he's not signed to TNA under Hogan's "fan paparazzi" initiative, then! :v:
I hope it really does lead to situations like this

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

"And this one's from the time I searched for 'John Cena hat autograph' on ebay"
Wulgus for secret santa can I get an autographed printout of some of your best FYAD moments?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Frot Lesnar posted:

Wulgus for secret santa can I get an autographed printout of some of your best FYAD moments?

This is it: http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=42569

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

I really want this to be something that actually happens to Goldberg.

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

hey everyone, follow me on Twitter so I have more people to discuss/joke about wrestling with

f_leo

if you pick up a random follower, it will probably be me as I'm going through and adding our goons from the OP now

Huge Ghost
Jun 26, 2007

a lil' horse

Kassius Ohno posted:

I miss elbowing your face~!

Akira Tozawa posted:

Yeeeessss!!!!!!!! give me that!!! I love you :D

Kassius Ohno posted:

if we have rematch, Tozawa maybe die. Gomen nasai~!

Akira Tozawa posted:

I dont think so lol How can u beat me? I have NO idea!! hahaha!

Mad Reverend Rad
Jun 22, 2002

rock and roll's greatest shithead
The strangest (and most beautiful) romance.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Mad Reverend Rad posted:

The strangest (and most beautiful) romance.
That's not Tozawa/Steen. :colbert:

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

achillesforever6 posted:

I hope it really does lead to situations like this

GIRLS GIRLS
NOT WEARING
MUCH!

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Since we're talking about Punk being a jerk to autograph hounds, here's a story I've told a couple times but maybe some newbies haven't heard it.

My girlfriend and I were staying at the same hotel as the wrestlers for the Rumble a couple years back. The lobby had a group of the sleaziest eBay autograph hounds you've ever seen, just lurking and waiting.

We are heading towards the elevators to the rooms, when we hear someone behind us. I look over, and it's CM Punk! He's asking one of the sketchy people for directions to the elevators.

She says "oh go that way" and points the OPPOSITE direction, steering him towards the eBay people.

Anyway, we get on the elevator that actually goes to the rooms, and Punk storms in, super pissed off.

So yeah we we shared an awkward elevator ride with a real angry CM Punk. Of course I was too chicken poo poo to say anything to him, but it was quite the experience.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

@RealPaigeWWE posted:

Yay funkasaurus! Somebody call my momma!!! Or don't... She's crazy.. @WWE #RAW

Best thing about RAW was this tweet.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DMPunk posted:

Best thing about RAW was this tweet.

The best thing was a giant man weeping openly.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Not sure if your definition of the word "best" is the same as mine.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I weep openly when I watch Raw but how did you know?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Frot Lesnar posted:

I weep openly when I watch Raw but how did you know?

But do you do it in an olive drab onepiece?

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Glitterbomber posted:

But do you do it in an olive drab onepiece?

At home I prefer to let my nugget pouch air out.

ExplodeYourself
Jan 19, 2006
Ugh, where the hell is World Twitter Champion, Scott Steiner? These five days have been awful.

ExplodeYourself fucked around with this message at 02:49 on May 16, 2012

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

triplexpac posted:

Since we're talking about Punk being a jerk to autograph hounds, here's a story I've told a couple times but maybe some newbies haven't heard it.

My girlfriend and I were staying at the same hotel as the wrestlers for the Rumble a couple years back. The lobby had a group of the sleaziest eBay autograph hounds you've ever seen, just lurking and waiting.

We are heading towards the elevators to the rooms, when we hear someone behind us. I look over, and it's CM Punk! He's asking one of the sketchy people for directions to the elevators.

She says "oh go that way" and points the OPPOSITE direction, steering him towards the eBay people.

Anyway, we get on the elevator that actually goes to the rooms, and Punk storms in, super pissed off.

So yeah we we shared an awkward elevator ride with a real angry CM Punk. Of course I was too chicken poo poo to say anything to him, but it was quite the experience.
Yeah Punk loving hates those assholes

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

achillesforever6 posted:

Yeah Punk loving hates those assholes

Well, to be fair, I think most people hate those assholes.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

ExplodeYourself posted:

Ugh, where the hell is World Twitter Champion, Scott Steiner? These five days has been awful.

You ask

steiner posted:

Havent tweeted lately bcuz I got a letter from a lawyer representing hogan n bitchoff basically saying
They take my tweets seriously and if threats continue they will take to law enforcement....really hogan my
Tweets scare you,Ive said worse in interviews on tv,LOL,I want to thank you bcuz your actions speak
Louder than any words that i could have spoken,sorry for scaring you maybe I will challenge you to a game
Of checkers,
Just when u didnt think it could get any worse in Tna,it has and guys are pissed bcuz hogan has brought
In his no talent daughter,FF'n unbelievable,
When i said guys were pissed thats putting it mildly....

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 03:07 on May 16, 2012

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

bobkatt013 posted:

You ask

Steiner gives no fucks about these lawyers.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

thesteelhellion posted:

Steiner gives no fucks about these lawyers.

I suddenly have the mental image of Steiner putting 3 scrawny lawyers in the Steiner Recliner at the same time, like he did to the Jung Dragons in WCW.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
I personally can't wait for the closing arguments, where Steiner gives that mathematics promo to prove his point.

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

Grandpa Pap posted:

I personally can't wait for the closing arguments, where Steiner gives that mathematics promo to prove his point.

for as funny as the math is in that promo, the part that makes me laugh the hardest is SEÑIOR JOE

the way he says it as a cross between señor and senior makes me lose it every time

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Rob Van Dam ‏@TherealRVD
“@thebeautifulpe1: @TherealRVD what do you think about chris benoit?? please reply¡¡ ”- Worse baby sitter EVER!

What the gently caress RVD

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Can we please as a community agree to never ask wrestlers about Benoit no matter where the question is? It's a subject that just makes everyone look bad whenever it's brought up.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

njsykora posted:

Can we please as a community agree to never ask wrestlers about Benoit no matter where the question is? It's a subject that just makes everyone look bad whenever it's brought up.
Kendrick and London handled it pretty well.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

njsykora posted:

I watched an interview with some wrestler around the time and he said 'He was a guy who worked hard, had a lot of passion, but also had a lot more demons and did something unforgivable, you can't try to pretend either isn't true'.

That's about the best answer to any 'hur hur what'd you think of Benoit' question.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

@rarity_sa posted:

so does @wwePuppetH only retweet mentions from hot girls? what a horny git.

wwePuppetH posted:

@rarity_sa I retweet anyone who pays me a compliment. There's more to my insides than stuffing and someone's hand, y'know. #JustWant2BLoved

This totally beats the time Dolph Ziggler liked my rear end :smug:

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
I flipped through Puppet H's timeline and he RTs mostly dudes :colbert:

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Steiner tagged out and...

PWInsider posted:

For whatever reason, Sean Waltman began taking shots at TNA President Dixie Carter yesterday via Twitter, writing the following comments:

"@TNADixie Highly disappointed with you as a person who claims to care. More disappointed in your handling of the only alternative to WWE @TNADixie Been meaning to tell you that since your Co. tried to make it look like I no showed your PPV. Im just sick of @TNADixie running around playing this benevolent role, when it's a facade. @TNADixie BTW Congrats on hiring Bruce Pritchard. Perfect fit . One of the biggest lowlifes in the business. Treats ppl like sh** if he can Mark my words TNA will be a part of WWE's video catalog before the decade is up."

Waltman is referring to the 2010 Lockdown PPV where he was unable to work in Missouri due to the Athletic Commission not licensing him due to hepatitis. The night of the PPV, TNA instructed the announcers to act as if Waltman had no shown the PPV. He would appear for the company in a non-physical role after that before departing.

When a fan responded to Waltman, saying that if he wasn't a "boozer and a fool", he might still be employed by TNA. Waltman responded, "@TNADixie Had nothing to do with it. Plus are u serious w/ the crew they have there. Plus, I am sober & never cared 4 booze."

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
If he was on drugs then he could have had a world title match!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

After all the great things I heard about Waltman after King of Trios '11, I have incredible respect for him, and like Steiner I'll take his word on everything.

Neither of them have anything to gain or lose from talking trash about TNA, and it sounds like they're fighting the good fight for the guys who aren't playing Hogan's games.