Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Oh Christ this is a goldmine.

quote:

I’ve been following the saga of AFC versus the world for the last few years.

The more I see, (e.g Lineker turning on Wenger on MOTD for no apparent reason),
the more I suspect a giant Masonic network controlling football, with tentacles everywhere.

I imagine there are people on the Arsenal board who are subtly against the club.

Watching Murdoch writhe in the Leveson Enquiry, I am convinced that there is at least a reasonable chance of the game being up for this lot…..

…it would be good to think Wenger can come out the other side, and get a fair crack at implementing his project.

quote:

Marcus: Any well informed adult, especially at my age, would have some idea of the influence the Masons can have on any business, it`s a kind of silent mafia. So, whilst there is no proof of such allegations it is more than possible some person or persons is instrumental in moving the chessmen to their advantage. I can well imagine every member of the Arsenal board to be a Mason, especially ex public school. You will never stop it, it`s a code of life, but they can be exposed which will drive them underground for a while.

quote:

When you look at one game in isolation, you “don’t get the conspiracy stuff.” There’s been so much accumulated evidence on UA here for years that point to the probability of conspiracy. There is no smoking gun (yet) to clinch the case (as in the phone hacking scandal). But there are so many events, too many events that cannot be explained by coincidence or chronic ineptitude. So what’s left, then?

quote:

At the end of the match, at handshake time, Lambeth extends his hand as he gives Taylor a nice thanking nod and knowing smile. Have a look for yourselves. Yes, it’s circumstantial, but it does not feel appropriate for just a draw. Why would Lambeth even go to the ref line to shake hands and show thanks to THAT so-called ref (Taylor) on this day when his side (Norwich) should have won (according to some Norwich commentators here) but for the refshite?
Yes, of course I’m angry, but do managers customarily even go to the refs after a match and shake their hands? I don’t know, but customarily, isn’t that post-match handshake with the refs a captains and top players-only thing?

quote:

Abramovich is bribing refs and has been for ages. How else can you explain the semi final goal against Tottenham? How can you explain the 2 offside goals against Wigan. The Lampard goal against Gomes which was not over the line? The game in this country is completely bent and it’s Chelsea who have been getting all the decisions. Very easy for Abramovich to walk into the changing and leave a stash of cash. Italy went that way and it is clear that we have as well.

quote:

Do you recall whether last season Sagna was stomped (the three times) at Birmingham or Sunderland? I think it was one of the two, and, more important, I think that this Taylor was the 4th official and the ref (I think Peter Walton) had let it go. I’ll try to search this out, but that horrific treatment made me feel that Sagna was a marked man and, indeed, a match or two later he struck back at someone and was carded. I feel that there’s been a war on Sagna and it’s high time someone gets called out for the repeated assaults! This is not the only one – there’s at least three and he deserves our massive acknowledgment and support – plus he’s a world class fullback and loves our team. Where is the love back? Petition!

quote:

If the stamp is seen as deliberate then I think AFC need to prosecute it as GBH in court. Sadly I think the politics of the boardroom lacks the integrity to defend the players’ interests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I had no idea Lee Mason was so powerful

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

A masonic conspiracy...yes...it all makes sense

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Holy poo poo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
re: rumours of Jermaine Beckford making a return to Leeds

quote:

i for one hope this isnt true,i remember the unrest he caused in the dressing room in league 1,the guy thinks hes bigger than the club,i would rather we got diouf

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

Could we please please please please find a way to show Mr Masonic Conspiracy these links? He'll blow his top so hard it'll end up in high orbit.

http://www.mqmagazine.co.uk/issue-12/p-41.php
http://www.mqmagazine.co.uk/issue-12/p-42.php

And they're just the ones who admitted to it!

quote:

No doubt when the new Wembley Stadium is complete more Masons will be taking charge of FA Cup Finals. They will probably come from Durham, too.

Have they no shame at all???

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

quote:

im not a violent man but i want kean dead dead not resign or quit but dead hope he gets cancer hope he dies slowly!!! hes a utter utter clown a prick a usless loving bald prick!!! hate him so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gently caress off venkys too buy the club get us relegated then leave yeah? stupid n*****s loving chicken farers

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

I have no idea what was going on - can only assume it was some scallies trying to get better seats - but the amount of fighting going on amongst our owns fans during the first half was a disgrace, and an embarrassment.

On the front rows of both sections I saw fights breaking out. I felt sorry for one older guy in about the 3rd row who seemed to be asking some of them to sit down so his small grandson could see the game. This commotion must have gone on for at least half an hour and was a real distraction to the game. It ended up with a load of stewards turning up and disrupting people's views even further.

At one point, some guy in front of us literally climbed back over 3-4 rows to confront someone behind him. I was that distracted by this that I missed the build up to Chelsea's 1st goal - just noticed Ramires running through on goal.

The grandfather and his grandson ended up leaving after the kid was elbowed in the head - he left in tears.

This then resulted in an absurd amount of stewards/police on the entrance to the block. My own lad was nearly refused entry back into the area after going the toilet cos he never had his ticket on him (I had it).

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
idgi?

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

liverpool fans?

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

I don't know why you posted it in this thread.

Rock Steady
Sep 12, 2008

youtube comment posted:

I was born at Srirangam, a very small town in South India... Its where my home is..
Right now I live in Chicago... one of the most happening cities in the world...
Still I want to go back home... Home is Home... not because of the place but because of the people... Xabi's home is liverpool where he is truly loved... Real Madrid has too many big stars for someone like Xabi to be loved the way he was at Liverpool...

Why won't Xabi come home to Liverpool? :qq:

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Eric Cantonese fucked around with this message at 18:56 on May 8, 2012

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

don't like omelettes but i'll eat crepes all day long
That Del Piero image can't be real can it?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Not a chance in hell.

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

Oh poo poo I didn't realise what thread this was in. Would be incredible if it was.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

TyChan posted:

Um this one owns?

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Bobby Digital posted:

Um this one owns?

Only the ones mentioning Lucas really made sense.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

That first one's great.

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

quote:

Get the gently caress in. For all the negativity and those swerving I hope you're not still glass half empty

Kenny. We love you

Liverpool. We love you

A great performance and a sign of things to come. Can't call man of the match so will go with them all!

Best night at Anfield for ages for me

quote:

Great win. Hope we can build from this going into next season. We're so much better than being 8th in league.

Future looks promising imo.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Do it right, luvd.

quote:

The sections of the media that are already trying to get Suarez banned for the start of next season can go loving kill themselves.

quote:

it's already started. he'll get 3 games

quote:

Observations

Kevin Friend want's Chelsea to win the champions league
Friends performance was a joke 3 Chelsea players should have been off

Or this

quote:

We won the Liverpool = Chelsea champions the FA CUP! ... Liverpool won = Just added 3 more points and are still below us! So please, just shut up IDIOTS!

Eric Cantonese fucked around with this message at 22:27 on May 8, 2012

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Really the Football Meme Facebook page is a goldmine for this thread.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

belgend posted:

loving lol

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

I also don't see the point of this:

Eric Cantonese fucked around with this message at 23:09 on May 11, 2012

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Phil Jones :allears:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

TyChan posted:

I also don't see the point of this:

This is amazing.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

quote:

This isn't soccerball, F1 fans should not be screaming "SACK THE MANAGER!!!!111!" after a couple of bad results.

No one is asking for Newey or Horner's head on a plate because this year's car isn't as good as last year's

If you want to scream at a single person for a team's lack of success, go get drunk, watch 11 racist sex offenders kick a ball for 90 minutes then hit your wife. F1 fans are better than that

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

belgend fucked around with this message at 14:07 on May 13, 2012

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

made me laugh :saddowns:

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
A message to City fans.
Firstly let's get it out the way, yes, I'm bitter.

Bitter, but I'm also proud. Proud to support a team that has worked it's way up to the top of the footballing world through years of success. We are a footballing force respected the world over for the hard work that has gone into our achievements. Yes, we've spent a few bob along the way but we've also earned every single penny of that through money that is directly related to our hardwork and performances on the field. Every penny we spend isn't a sign of us "buying a title" it's a sign of our success in the past.

I love the rivalry we have with Liverpool, I hate them, but I respect them. The same went with Leeds a few years back and Arsenal now.

I don't have a single ounce of respect for you, nor Chelsea, both your team's "success" have nothing to do with any sort of hard work that has been put in over the years, it has nothing to do with any talent your coaches have produced nor with talent born anywhere near your club.

So, if you go on and win the league this season or next season, I'll be smiling in the knowledge that deep down, you know you can't really be proud of your team. Not like a United, Liverpool or Arsenal can of their team. So it doesn't matter how successful you are from here on in, you'll never have any real respect from any neutrals and it'll never feel anything like how we feel when we win something. All you'll have is the same empty feeling like when you are struggling on Football Manager so you edit the game to give to a few hundred millions, any success after that just feels wrong.

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

quote:

If Chelsea win, will Levy go legal?
We all know he loves a court case. Liverpool did it successfully when they were in a similar position a few years ago.

Surely if it goes wrong next weekend, we can get UEFA to give us an extra qualifier against the Belarusian runners-up or something?

Even if we don't get a place, going by Levy's pervious I reckon he could get £10m out of UEFA for the Foundation or pavements around the new WHL....

quote:

Just seen them 101 great goals

Someone should check Fulops training bag for a brown envelope

That is not a goalkeeper doing his best - something fishy really going on there

quote:

So backing a racist striker to the hilt gets you the Carling Cup
Having a racist captain and a billionaire Russian bankroller gets you an FA Cup and a CL final
Having a billionaire Arab owner gets you the title

And being properly run, honourable club gets you a 13 point collapse and a former goalkeeper paid to give your biggest rivals 3rd place ahead of you.

luvd fucked around with this message at 20:21 on May 13, 2012

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

A properly run, honourable club owned by a tax dodging investor that made much of his wealth from an economic crash in his home country.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

Quanta posted:

A properly run, honourable club owned by a tax dodging investor that made much of his wealth from an economic crash in his home country.

Bit harsh on Levy

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

That's the best post though, wrong thread.

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders
happy st tots day!!111 :cheers: :xd: :woop: :roflolmao:

quote:

Its amzing how the psychological bender the Arese have been spun for several years continues. They are now spinning a new one for the fans - Spurs best team could not finish above Arse's worst team!! They take this all in and away they go skipping into the distance happy for another season!! They have been suckered for so long by Wanger - and he continous to spin it. Long may it continue!!! Keep taking it in!

Its not the gap they should be worried about, its the monumental shift that is happening as we speak!! It will only occur to them when in 2 years time, June 2014 to be exact. It will hit them then! Mind the SHIFT!!!

quote:

Keep on spinning in the spin mate. Enjoy your pathetic mind the gap and st tot day etc. you have just proved what we have been saying all along. Keep spinning in it and you won't see it coming. It's on it's way, the SHIFT is happening and if you think you are guaranteed membership to the top 4, then there is another think coming! You had 15 years, 15 years of nothing!! He spun you out big time and you all fell for it but keep with him, hang on in there for another 15 years!!

quote:

hotspurs : spot on. They've concocted a cover story and Wenger, who's lost the plot and only retains his position courtesy of RVP's goals, continues to mug off the lot of them. We're coming stronger again next season, and all the Podolskis in the world won't conceal the fact that their squad is weak, lacks bottle, and squeaked third via some Fulop blunders - Fulop's been watching too many instructional vids by H. Gomes Esq.

quote:

I thought the Arse were quite over the last few weeks!! We lose a 10 point lead - you come out like the true gutless bunch you are, seeking blood - mouthing off like you are top of the table and the championship already in the bag. You then lose a 6 point lead and you go hiding, seeking cover behind the web in true gutless fashion - nothing to be heard - wonder why!!

You then clinch 3rd by sheer luck and out you come again like zombies in the dark looking for scraps to feed on. What do you find - nothing but some glimmer of happiness in finishing 3rd, miles behind the other two, both in points and in cash!! God, you really are a sad pathetic bunch arent you.

What you cant see is the gradual shift that is occuring. Your so called success is based on 1.5 people. Look beyond this and you do not find very much - thats how fragile you are.

We are on the up mate - you cant see it - but its happening and id rather you lot sit there in igonrance and do what you do and continue to feed on the scraps that are left for you.-You are light years behind - so far behind , you need to look up your own arse to see how far behind you are.

:cheers: :xd: :woop: :roflolmao:

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Why have you put those posts here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders

Pissflaps posted:

Why have you put those posts here?