Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

For if he like a madman lived,
At least he like a wise one died.

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Blacked out badge is cool and all but please be a training kit...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
That doesn't look like athletic clothing material.

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

For if he like a madman lived,
At least he like a wise one died.

GravityDaemon posted:

That doesn't look like athletic clothing material.

It looks a lot like the material that the 2010/2011 kits were made of, both the home and the away that became this season's third (that is, the torso - sleeves were made of different, thinner, more "athletic" stuff)...

Maybe the cloth on this new (please be training) shirt looks a bit thicker than that, hard to tell from the one picture.

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Todo lo tuyo ahora es MIO

Botany As Optimism posted:

UnderArmour don't have a loving clue.

What? They made the home kit white and the away a tasteful navy. The third kit no one cares about.

This is not getting it:

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
I thought City were moving to Nike, or is that not the season coming?

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Mickolution posted:

I thought City were moving to Nike, or is that not the season coming?

That's the season after this coming one.

Also it isn't a training top, they launched the new training range a couple of months ago, and for what its worth I really like that shirt. Don't forget they always look worse in those 'leaked' pictures than they do when they are properly lit and modelled in a way that they are meant to be seen.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Yeah, it's nice. The blue looks a bit weird, but as you say, probably the lighting and poo poo phone camera.

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

don't like omelettes but i'll eat crepes all day long
I think it's an awesome kit with nice mateiral.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

a bad poster yall posted:

I think it's an awesome kit with nice mateiral.

I wonder how much money they're going to be spending to avoid going from that Umbro type design to Nike gingham shite.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Don't forget they always look worse in those 'leaked' pictures than they do when they are properly lit and modelled in a way that they are meant to be seen.

So these leaked shots that show shirts as they actually are rather than studio shots that show them as an idealised version are a poor way of gauging how a kit looks?

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Pissflaps posted:

So these leaked shots that show shirts as they actually are rather than studio shots that show them as an idealised version are a poor way of gauging how a kit looks?

I suppose what I meant to say was, when you actually see people wearing them in the flesh or in pictures, they look better than some crappy dark photo taken on a camera phone.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

Pissflaps posted:

camera phone pic

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
The picture at the top of this page doesn't look dark or crappy. And phone cameras are very good these days.

I'd trust that picture at the top to offer a better representation of the kit than a studio shot.

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
And it looks awesome so idk what you guys are complaining about...

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Will you be getting the City kit pissflaps?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I'll wait and see how it looks in the official photos before deciding.

kippa
Aug 10, 2005

Fry, it's been three days. You can't keep boogie-ing like this. You'll come down with a fever of some sort.

They could swap the black for gold and it'd still look pretty nice.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

Pissflaps posted:

I'll wait and see how it looks in the official photos before deciding.
How would you feel about a box?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I'm mad about boxes Xabi.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No Champions box from City. :qq:

Also no extra star, teehee.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Abu Dave posted:

The stars finally mean something, three top flight championships :allears:

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Abu Dave posted:

You get a star for every 10 :smuggo:

fgwsss
Oct 7, 2004
Masturbation is good, but it is not the best, 'cause nothing beats the touch of your clitoris.
I was looking at Inter's (terrible) website and noticed that they offered two different versions of this year's kit.

The first one seen here: http://store.inter.it/en/product/900/8185-I2001-inter-home-ss-jersey-11-12 is just the normal shirt they wore all season.

But the second one: http://store.inter.it/en/product/900/8187-I2003-inter-home-ss-stadium-jersey-11-12 has a slightly different design and costs less, probably because of cheaper materials. Do any other clubs do this with their kits?

a top top lad
Feb 28, 2003

Triffic really. Proper player.

I like it more than what they wore this year, but still can't say I'm much of a fan of Joma.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on

TheGoatFeeder posted:

The stars finally mean something, three top flight championships :allears:

This why the prem needs rules on stars.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
wrong thread

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Like the sponsor. Don't like the neck, and the hoops are too thin, and the away shirt is kind of meh.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Tunga posted:

Like the sponsor. Don't like the neck, and the hoops are too thin, and the away shirt is kind of meh.

It doesn't help that they picked two hideous dudes to wear them.

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam

GravityDaemon posted:

It doesn't help that they picked two hideous dudes to wear them.

Should have gone with what they did last year

(WTF is with that collar it's awful)

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

Tunga posted:

lmao those are so terrible. that neck!?

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Lamont Cranston posted:

Should have gone with what they did last year

(WTF is with that collar it's awful)

I wanna shag those birds

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

Weaponized Cum posted:

I wanna shag those birds

Be sure to mention your screen name before you do.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

fgwsss posted:

I was looking at Inter's (terrible) website and noticed that they offered two different versions of this year's kit.

The first one seen here: http://store.inter.it/en/product/900/8185-I2001-inter-home-ss-jersey-11-12 is just the normal shirt they wore all season.

But the second one: http://store.inter.it/en/product/900/8187-I2003-inter-home-ss-stadium-jersey-11-12 has a slightly different design and costs less, probably because of cheaper materials. Do any other clubs do this with their kits?

the materials are probably the same, it's just a more basic design without the nice collar. get the normal shirt, it's the perfect inter design. picked up one with the world champions badge. the stupid coppa italia badge was peeling so I ripped it off, looks even better now.

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

I'm a fan of this kit.

Fermented Piss
May 17, 2012
That's a bit small time, but not surprising.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

rats off to ya posted:

I'm a fan of this kit.

I came to this thread to enquire about it. I want the gold.

Lowden Swain
Jul 11, 2006
can't hold his mud

Fermented Piss posted:

That's a bit small time, but not surprising.

Nobody else celebrates being Champions of Europe, so yeah, pretty small time.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
I'm not really sure where I should post this so either someone can help to answer my question or point me to the right thread.

I'm looking to purchase a Manchester City jersey and I'm not sure what the good places on the internet are for this. I live in a small town in the US and there are no stores anywhere near me that sell these kind of jerseys, any help would be appreciated.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Have you considered the internet?

edit: sorry you have. How about the Manchester City website?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

Pissflaps posted:

Have you considered the internet?

edit: sorry you have. How about the Manchester City website?

On their website they call them shirts, I take it that's the jerseys they wear on the field? Just want to make sure that I'm not just buying a shirt that looks like a jersey.

Sorry if these are bad questions this is my first time purchasing a soccer jersey from another country.