Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
5 hours without a snype. shameful yos, shameful. % 40 or raus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexing_the_Cherry

pretty sure this is a book report, not an encyclopedia article

e:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Who_Are_About_To...

quote:

Plot
A group of people, with no technical skills and scant supplies, are stranded on a planet and debate how to survive. The other colonists want to found a new colony from scratch. However, the female protagonist kills everyone but herself. Eventually, she kills herself too.

Malloc Voidstar fucked around with this message at 15:16 on May 26, 2012

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

5 hours without a snype. shameful yos, shameful. % 40 or raus

something in the core of my soul says that writing a snype script would be a pathetic thing to do. no offense intended, because if that part of my soul were any good at judging patheticness it would complain about a lot of the other things I do on a regular basis

penus de milo
Mar 9, 2002

CHAR CHAR

Nomnom Cookie posted:

something in the core of my soul says that writing a snype script would be a pathetic thing to do. no offense intended, because if that part of my soul were any good at judging patheticness it would complain about a lot of the other things I do on a regular basis

get out

x!te bike
May 2, 2008

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Janus

"I'd eat anything. One of my goals is to eat everything in the world. I'd eat a roll of pennies. I hope we make contact with beings from other planets. I'd eat an alien."[1]

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Nomnom Cookie posted:

oh no, my authenticity!

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexing_the_Cherry

pretty sure this is a book report, not an encyclopedia article

:mad:

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

66 Midnight Blue #1A4876 (26, 72, 118) 48 1949 Renamed from "Prussian Blue" in 1958.

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

Blackula69 posted:

Who makes MRAPs

like the sound a fart makes? That's usually me, sorry.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

reveal you`re SA account mr admin

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

In a conversation with a policeman in "Jeeves and the Kid Clementina," Jeeves refers to himself as both a "gentleman's personal gentleman" and a "personal gentleman's gentleman."[3] This means that Jeeves is a valet, not a butler—that is, he serves a man and not a household.

:monocle:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

x!te bike posted:

"I'd eat anything. One of my goals is to eat everything in the world. I'd eat a roll of pennies. I hope we make contact with beings from other planets. I'd eat an alien."[1]

On July 4, 2007, just before the release of the last Harry Potter book, Janus appeared on-stage at the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest with a sign saying "Hermione dies".[2] Janus would later admit that the stunt led to rules against signage at competitive eating events, and that he suffered a significant amount of personal backlash for the prank.[1]

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

x!te bike posted:

that's a sweet ultimate warrior mask he's got there

ChiralCondensate
Nov 13, 2007

what is that man doing to his colour palette?
Grimey Drawer

gooby on rails posted:

On July 4, 2007, just before the release of the last Harry Potter book, Janus appeared on-stage at the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest with a sign saying "Hermione dies".[2] Janus would later admit that the stunt led to rules against signage at competitive eating events, and that he suffered a significant amount of personal backlash for the prank.[1]
hermione dies? gooby pls

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

Deuterieux posted:

oh no, my authenticity!

guess again

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

Char posted:

get out

stop being an insufferable dipshit

Wit_sponge
Dec 29, 2008

FUUUCK

Nomnom Cookie posted:

can you just cut the poo poo and gargle my ballsack already mate

that awful man
Feb 18, 2007

YOSPOS, bitch

gooby on rails posted:

owns

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

quote:

Hermione dies
                 \

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

gooby on rails posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=572861

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
was literally talking about that at work today

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

This table lacks sufficient information. Ideally the 'Features' column should be replaced with separate columns containing detailed notes on not only the consistency and odour, but also a photograph to illustrate such discharge, and for those so inclined details of the taste.

Wit_sponge
Dec 29, 2008

FUUUCK

Sweevo posted:

This table lacks sufficient information. Ideally the 'Features' column should be replaced with separate columns containing detailed notes on not only the consistency and odour, but also a photograph to illustrate such discharge, and for those so inclined details of the taste.

yeah needs pics

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai

that isn't worthless

CaptainMeatpants
Jun 1, 2010

what are the odds of this being written by a medical professional vs. a guy with a skin disorder and his dick in hand

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

if his dick is ovulating he has bigger things to worry about

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

Wit_sponge posted:

can you just cut the poo poo and gargle my ballsack already mate

$300 per minute, you pay your own airfare

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Resplendent Spiral posted:

if his dick is ovulating he has bigger things to worry about

thanks for this, you heteronormative cisgendered fuckwad

that awful man
Feb 18, 2007

YOSPOS, bitch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_egg_(media)

In media

In the episode "Blink" of the series Doctor Who, Easter eggs on a set of DVDs help The Doctor relay a message to Sally Sparrow.

In the TV series ""My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic"", a fan-favourite character is hidden somewhere in each episode in a Where's Waldo type challenge; this was a tip of the hat to the older fans of the show

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
:tipshat:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
In a secret coded message to its more mature fans,

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

a mentally-disabled pony, hidden in each episode as a tip of the hat to the fans

meanwhile, the fans

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

their incredible anger over that character was hilarious
bronies decided a background character's name should be "derpy" which is like naming a character "retard"
that character eventually got added to the show because none of the people who worked on the show realized that. after it aired people let them know. they then pulled the episode from itunes and edited it to remove the character's name from.

bronies responded with poo poo like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHz5-vfMlL8&t=30s (not embedding because ponies)

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
oh hey, in related vids I got a "TOP 5 DUBTROT SONGS"

it is a thing.

gently caress nerds

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

should've called it clopstep

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
WAIT FOR THE CLOP

WAIT FOR IT

i think brony poo poo is covered under Poe's law now innit?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

apparently bronies are mad about Neil ciciwhatever because he called out reddit bronies for reddit poo poo, so yes they should be I guess

FEMA summer camp
Jan 22, 2006

Resplendent Spiral posted:

Neil ciciwhatever

how do I know this name? what's this bloke famous for? he sounds pretty coll

thank you for your information

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

FEMA summer camp posted: