Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

what the flying gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

ms faust is going to leave that dinner reward very, very disturbed.

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

John de Lancie (born March 20, 1948) is an American actor. He has been active in screen and television roles since 1977, though he is best known for his recurring role as Q on the various Star Trek series and as Frank Simmons in Stargate SG-1, and Discord in My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.

I bet he picked that show to avoid hosed up fans too

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Perplx posted:

lol

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Resplendent Spiral posted:

ms faust is going to leave that dinner reward very, very disturbed.

come now, surely the only brony who would pay out $10k is some successful businessman with a quirky taste in TV shows who's rich enough toahahahahahaha

it's going to be a fat sweaty otaku who secretly charged it to his mom's credit card and brought his pony sexdoll wifu along as his "guest", isn't it?

pram
Jun 10, 2001
yeah. its going to be you :pwn:

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

All of them, also Lmfao at beats by Ron Paul

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Perplx posted:

somewhere a man is ironing his starfleet uniform, wondering if it would be proper dinner etiquette to wear his horsehead mask

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

pram posted:

yeah. its going to be you :pwn:

um no i don't have a pony sexdoll wifu (not ready to settle down yet)

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Perplx posted:

haha

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Perplx posted:

hahahahaha... awwww :smith:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Perplx posted:

lol

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Perplx posted:

literally lolled at this

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

RZApublican posted:

somewhere a man is ironing his starfleet uniform, wondering if it would be proper dinner etiquette to wear his horsehead mask

ponys ruined That Horse Mask flickr images

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Resplendent Spiral posted:

ponys ruined That Horse Mask flickr images

no that one guy on g+ did

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
I actually know one of the main voices on that show a little bit, I feel a lot worse for her since I found out that was her other job

Gold Dust Gasoline
Jul 11, 2006

just be yourself and you'll be fine
Pillbug
Getting nerd stalked must be fun

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

Perplx posted:

lol

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

I'd do this, tell everyone but DeLancie to gently caress off, then just chat with him about the film/tv industry for an hour or two over food.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
ssssilenceee the dissscordddd

The Best Christmas
May 13, 2011

http://bronysay.tumblr.com/

arts and craps
Nov 20, 2011

SHITPOST.BAT posted:

I'd do this, tell everyone but DeLancie to gently caress off, then just chat with him about the film/tv industry for an hour or two over food.

same except everyone but tara strong because:

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

* is it a macbook? is it an iphone? ... it's bookphoneiXtender

they basically admit on the page that it's just going to be a bluetooth keyboard and a screen connected using video-out but they also patented it and expect it to eventually be as commonplace as laptops. somehow they believe there is simultaneously a huge unmet demand for these products and that apple itself couldn't just grind their company into a fine paste with an competing product if that demand ever materialized.

quote:

We have assembled a team that includes: two Electrical Engineers, a Reliability Engineer, a Restaurant GM, and a Real Estate Agent.

loving :aslol:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

idiot hell fucker posted:

same except everyone but tara strong because:

photoshop greasperg's face onto her

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Sniep posted:

photoshop greasperg's face onto her

STOP RUINING LADIES FOR ME JAMES

Metal Pink Babble
Mar 31, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
that keyboard looks pretty ergonomic... for an amputee. thing's missing the center of the alphabet. i sense a motif here, and i think this whole kickstart thing is a way to sensationalize campaigns funded through cloud microlaundering during an election year.

i'll have to round up the fellas and investigate this mystery at the old mill, i just need some investors to help us mod, like, a hearse or newsvan with decals and chargers for our phones, proton containers, and led practice swords.

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:
i met a foaf who was the voice of some mlp character. she was creeped the gently caress out by the number of grown men contacting her.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bitcoin Billionaire posted:

i havent tried skullcandy's flagship cans, but judging from the ~$50 pair i tried, theyre probably poo poo too

most of them also look dumb as gently caress

beats by dre - preferred 10 to 1 by drug-fueled african warlords

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

Metal Pink Babble posted:

that keyboard looks pretty ergonomic... for an amputee. thing's missing the center of the alphabet. i sense a motif here, and i think this whole kickstart thing is a way to sensationalize campaigns funded through cloud microlaundering during an election year.

i'll have to round up the fellas and investigate this mystery at the old mill, i just need some investors to help us mod, like, a hearse or newsvan with decals and chargers for our phones, proton containers, and led practice swords.

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

SHITPOST.BAT posted:

you could probably do it for half the price by just paying him directly and you wouldn't be putting $10000 towards a brony documentary

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

Proteus4994 posted:

you could probably do it for half the price by just paying him directly and you wouldn't be putting $10000 towards a brony documentary

the more documentation of our fuckups today recorded on film is only lessons for the future generations

owenkun
Feb 26, 2007

The scent of strawberry milk.

Perplx posted:

CaptainMeatpants
Jun 1, 2010

Gold Dust Gasoline
Jul 11, 2006

just be yourself and you'll be fine
Pillbug
Owns