Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I've been relistening to the shows from early 2006, and the amount of random poo poo (like theme "best of" days, and other awesome sounding vacation week substitutes/material for the non-replay channel) he promises will happen on the channels in the years to come is rather staggering. Obviously none of it ever came to fruition. Of course, it could be because Sirius didn't follow through on whatever budget agreement they thought they had going into the deal, but still.

Anxiously awaiting Howard Stern Presents "Porky's" though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Back when Sal and Richard wanted to put out CDs he refused saying that if fans wanted to hear them they should just tune in and listen

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

Ether Frenzy posted:

I've been relistening to the shows from early 2006, and the amount of random poo poo (like theme "best of" days, and other awesome sounding vacation week substitutes/material for the non-replay channel) he promises will happen on the channels in the years to come is rather staggering. Obviously none of it ever came to fruition. Of course, it could be because Sirius didn't follow through on whatever budget agreement they thought they had going into the deal, but still.

I'm still waiting for "Doomsday" and "Howard Stern: The High School Years" to premiere.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Brocktoon posted:

I'm still waiting for "Doomsday" and "Howard Stern: The High School Years" to premiere.

Howard still hasn't been able to figure out the math to make Private Parts cover his $100 million guarantee. :)

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Wasn't he also supposed to remake "Rock n' Roll High School"?

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Ether Frenzy posted:

You have no idea, you should listen to the terrestrial shows for the two months leading up to Sirius. I miss the 24 hour farting / Wendy the Retard shows.

They were talking about installing ISDN lines in their homes and randomly popping on the air every now and then to just gently caress around. They did a test show and an ISDN thing maybe once, ever.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.
Does anyone else get the feeling that the way Tracy portrayed Gary is exactly the truth and he really does come off like that?

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

musclecoder posted:

Does anyone else get the feeling that the way Tracy portrayed Gary is exactly the truth and he really does come off like that?

Go tend your fuckin' bar Grillo!

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

musclecoder posted:

No. Tracy is a gigantic bitch who has a real attitude issue with seemingly everyone and Gary has repeatedly been said to be one of the nicest, most level people on the show.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Holy Calamity! posted:

You have no idea, you should listen to the terrestrial shows for the two months leading up to Sirius. I miss the 24 hour farting / Wendy the Retard shows.

They were talking about installing ISDN lines in their homes and randomly popping on the air every now and then to just gently caress around. They did a test show and an ISDN thing maybe once, ever.

Howard 103!

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Go tend your fuckin' bar Grillo!

TOP SHELF LIKAH!

Jarthus
Feb 25, 2008

Bonzo posted:

Howard 103!

No. Not the Spice channel...

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
I think I like Fight Week more than the actual live show, as of late.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Kelly posted:

I think I like Fight Week more than the actual live show, as of late.

Yes, but to be fair, that bar is set rather low unless you enjoy constant "AGT" talk.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Sand Monster posted:

Yes, but to be fair, that bar is set rather low unless you enjoy constant "AGT" talk.

You know, I had that same thought when I hit reply. The bar is so low that dead air might be the only thing worse.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
The current state of the show is why I've been digging through various staff member collections.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I turned on AGT for a few minutes last night and saw Howard up on stage dancing around with a bunch of half naked muscle men. It was....interesting.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
I'm not sure high-definition TV should be allowed.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
ACK ACK Sign spotted.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

prefect posted:

Over 55 years old, not a single grey hair. Remarkable genetics.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
^^^ Agreed. And his hair looks rock-star perfect every time. Must have the best stylist in the biz. You'd almost think he wears a wig or something.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

prefect posted:

He looks just like my grandmother :love:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Yes, I am being childish and silly. (I didn't create these pictures, but I do giggle at them.)

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
It's always sad when the baby pelican leaves the nest.

Generic CAW
Aug 11, 2007

BLANDTASTIC!

FogHelmut posted:

I want Artie to play a girl in basketball again so bad. Also, I would love to hang out on the boardwalk with him. Not Seaside though. Too many guidos. Unfortunately, we are divided by a North Jersey/South Jersey thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqfdS_aX2Vo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6_3N6dFw1E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7_6G7pLroo

Fellato Gelato needs to take his finger off the camera.

I used to think I liked the Howard Stern show. Turns out, I just like Artie. :allears:

Qaz Kwaz
Jul 24, 2003
What's your email? I've got some shitty posts that you NEED to read.

an adult beverage posted:

ACK ACK Sign spotted.

I loving lost it when I saw that. The only sign... ACK ACK! Eric the Extra must be proud.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
I've always been a believer that he dyes the gently caress out of his hair but that it's his but recently there's been a lot of shots I've seen to make me start wavering on the wig issue.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
If he was going to wear a wig, wouldn't he have picked something better than a dry jheri curl?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

prefect posted:

He looks like Gerry Shandling and Black Dynamite had a baby.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

The father, son and holy ghost.

null_user01013 fucked around with this message at 03:21 on May 31, 2012

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Please don't do this.

OG KUSH BLUNTS
Jan 4, 2011

Does anyone have that collection of Richard's Dads messages?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Did anyone tune in to Eric's JFSC show last night?

melvinthemopboy3
Sep 29, 2008

Sand Monster posted:

Did anyone tune in to Eric's JFSC show last night?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHdQTE346nI

For anyone that missed it . . . here you go. I think Eric needs to go back to his old camera. High def is not his friend.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
I think Jimmy Kimmel sent it to him for that reason.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

AxeManiac posted:

I think Jimmy Kimmel sent it to him for that reason.

If I ever meet Kimmel all I am gonna talk to him about is Eric.

geera
May 20, 2003
Shrunken down, this would make a fantastic custom title.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Eric looks about one club foot in the grave

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Ether Frenzy posted:

If he was going to wear a wig, wouldn't he have picked something better than a dry jheri curl?

I don't buy the wig angle. He obviously dyes his hair and probably uses something like rogaine to keep it from falling out.
For an ugly dude he's horribly vain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
A) Rogaine barely does anything, and Howard does not have male pattern baldness, nor anything like a bald spot.
B) I have greying hair, but you can't see it from a distance. You have to be up close to see that I have lots and lots of individual platinum-white strands mixed into my normal brown colored hair. Howard has the same thing in his normal black hair. There is zero reason to believe he uses any hair dye and plenty or reason to believe he doesn't. Black hair dye makes your whole wig super black, and just for men makes it uniform as well.

You people who think Howard wears a wig or dyes his hair are just plain wrong. You can tell for sure just by watching AGT.