Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Gavok posted:

Wait a second... I think we have a love connection.

I SAID I THINK WE HAVE A LOVE CONNECTION!
POTY candidate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Writer Cath posted:

Also, at least one person's car gets crushed flat every week.

It's Daniel Bryan and his new chant just becomes "WHY? WHY? WHY?"

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Lone Rogue posted:

I will forgive WWE for everything if they have Sid return and squash Bryan for AJ.

It's kind of stupid... I hate Kane and hate the idea of him being in a storyline centered on the WWE Championship yet I'd absolutely love Sid coming in and playing the crazy-rear end Balls Mahoney role to AJ's crazy-rear end Kelly Kelly.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Suben posted:

It's kind of stupid... I hate Kane and hate the idea of him being in a storyline centered on the WWE Championship yet I'd absolutely love Sid coming in and playing the crazy-rear end Balls Mahoney role to AJ's crazy-rear end Kelly Kelly.

I'd want Punk and Bryan to start talking, furious that AJ would go for the big old loaf instead of the wrestling machines. AJ would say as much as she's wild for both, they can't compare to a real Sycho.

Punk and Bryan quit wrestling, realizing it'll never compare to Justice. Sid Justice.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

CM Punk posted:

You a wrestling fan or a ratings fan? I'll take cross over seg telling a good story over covering a non-wrestler with condiments any day.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Is Punk bragging he got a better rating or defending the fact that he got a worse one?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Kiwi Bigtree posted:

Is Punk bragging he got a better rating or defending the fact that he got a worse one?
I think he is saying he really doesn't give a poo poo about ratings and just wants to show the people some good wrestling.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Kiwi Bigtree posted:

That he's willing to hang politically for saying he'd rather see actual wrestling than Vince's childish dickwaving.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Kiwi Bigtree posted:

I'd assume the segment did worse numbers overall but did better in key demos.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I doubt Punk knows the quarter hour info. I'm pretty sure his point is that the segment was pure poo poo (it was) and the number of people is irrelevant to its absolute shittiness.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
I wonder if Punk is going to start doing youtube shoots with Dana White on how much of a bitch Dave Meltzer is.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
He brought it up because somebody tweeted that he was one of the poorest ratings draws as WWE champion since HBK or something.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Cheerleader Melissa posted:

Awesome! Now my first $50 donation from David Muscarella! Thank you!! http://awsf2012.kintera.org/faf/don...m=0&scWidth=320 on my way to reaching my goal!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
DM Punk, what do you do for a living? I'm not knocking you but I really want to know the secret of how you've got so much money to throw away on all these Joshi wrestlers.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gonzo McFee posted:

DM Punk, what do you do for a living? I'm not knocking you but I really want to know the secret of how you've got so much money to throw away on all these Joshi wrestlers.

If you're single, no dependents and work a decent job(not fast food or retail), your expenses are pretty minimal. Just sayin.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

coconono posted:

If you're single, no dependents and work a decent job(not fast food or retail), your expenses are pretty minimal. Just sayin.

Unless you went to college or got a full ride.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Frot Lesnar posted:

Unless you went to college or got a full ride.

or paid for it cash monies made by selling dope.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

Gonzo McFee posted:

Honestly, the bulk of my spending in on the SHIMMER trips. Plane tickets are expensive. The rest of the money I spend isn't that much. I don't drink, smoke, gamble, or any other activity that normal people waste money on. My job pays decent and I spend very little money on myself.

I find it wsy more fun to spend money on other people instead of myself. Giving to charities is good too which I just did today for Cheerleader Melissa's AIDS Walk next month in San Francisco.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

DMPunk posted:

Giving to charities is good too which I just did today for Cheerleader Melissa's AIDS Walk next month in San Francisco.
You get a lot of poo poo (deservedly/from me) but this is an awesome thing to do.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

DMPunk posted:

I find it wsy more fun to spend money on other people instead of myself. Giving to charities is good too which I just did today for Cheerleader Melissa's AIDS Walk next month in San Francisco.
Likewise, man :hfive:. I donated to this charity last year and intend to do so again.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

Atticus Finch posted:

You get a lot of poo poo (deservedly/from me) but this is an awesome thing to do.

I gave to it last year too. I've actually donated to a bunch of wrestler's charities but I don't mention it because thats not what its about.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Atticus Finch posted:

Yea people (mostly justly) give you poo poo whenever this happens but yea, hard to be all 'lol DM' about this one, good on ya.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I can't decide if flying regularly just to go to shimmer shows makes it better or worse.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

I can't decide if flying regularly just to go to shimmer shows makes it better or worse.

Most of SHIMMER's live audience is from out of town. I would bet like 2/3 of the crowd fly in for SHIMMER weekend. There's a big group that comes in from Europe too.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Yeah, SHIMMER is a really niche thing where if you just want to see a lot of top-name women fight you either go to Chicago or Japan

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Flameingblack posted:

Yeah, SHIMMER is a really niche thing where if you just want to see a lot of top-name women fight you either go to Chicago or Japan

Going to SHIMMER is worth every penny too. Had the time of my life when I went in March. Although, I've never experienced a crazier intermission at a wrestling show then I did at SHIMMER. Its like 20 minutes of pure insanity.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I made Icarus mad:

@IcarusWRW posted:

@coconono STFU you're not clever or funny. You're an annoying piss ant with stupid questions, who thinks vulgarity is automatically humour.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Piss Ant

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.
Newest member of The Colony.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Frankly I'm surprised they haven't gone down that road already.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

flashy_mcflash posted:

When I was younger, I'd pee on anthills. Then I realized what a dick move that was.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

flashy_mcflash posted:

Chikara would name him Ant Number 1.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
pissANT would be the newest member of the whatever the hell the fake ant collective is called, in my opinion.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Carlito posted:

Brooke hogan in TNA is a blessing for @MickieJames! Brooke will help her improve her wrestling skills and teach her how to be a star!
Later...

Carlito posted:

I just received sad news! Apparently @MickieJames is not speaking to me anymore. I have no idea what I said or did for her to feel this way!
Be Cool, Eat Fruit, Carlito lol

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Carlito needs to come to TNA. Even if he's still addicted to pills.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Lone Rogue posted:

Carlito needs to come to TNA. Even if he's still addicted to pills.

I'm pretty sure TNA has "hired" guys by leaving a trail of somas leading into the locker room at least once.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

BizarroAzrael posted:

I'm pretty sure TNA has "hired" guys by leaving a trail of somas leading into the locker room at least once.

Jeff Hardy being the most obvious acquisition via the Heroin and Gretel method.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Darrin Corbin retweeted this.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
He sure does age well, doesn't he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

@WadeBarrett posted:

Can anyone confirm that Italy are playing attacking football these days? Haven't watched them for a long time...

@HeathSlaterOMRB posted:

yeah they are...

@WadeBarrett posted:

You need to stick to pig racing

@HeathSlaterOMRB posted:

U need to stick with shutting up..
PWI's Feud of 2012.