Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

got dat wmd posted:

making GBS threads is disgusting and i dont want to be around other people doing it is that so hard to understand

once i went camping in the desert and had to take a dump and wiped my butt with a rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Once you suffer through salmonella or similar a lot of hangups about public restrooms magically disappear

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_cue

highlights:
* no list of examples from popular culture
* no talk page
* the first cited reference confuses the psychological term with the pua lingo

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

oh hell yes theres a wiknick in albany this year. cannot wait to go!

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

next time you're on the stall and somebody comes in just start making terrible noise interspersed with periodic exclamations "oh god..." and "my rear end in a top hat... ruined!" in order to drive the other person out.

if the above doesn't work, start squezing a bottle of fake blood out onto the floor.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

once i went camping in the desert and had to take a dump and wiped my butt with a rock

basically what im saying is gotdatwmd should never touch anything anywhere cuz you never know whose filthy rear end touched it first. i'll bet anything the janitor loves using your fancy private john when you're not around

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

dooTrieux posted:

"my rear end in a top hat... ruined!"

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aglet

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad
I am continually surpised by how out of touch gotdatwmd is with normal people. I guess rich people really are a smug upper class that's separated from the normals, not just normal people with more money.

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad
or maybe that's just him

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
if you really want to hear more of gdw-style "complaints" just google 'HENRYs'

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Jonny 290 posted:

i think its funny when i go into the bathroom and theres a dude down in the end stall takin a deuce and he's waitin for whoever just came in (me) to make some noise so he can drop the bombs, so i start pissing, wait for him to fart and poop a bunch, then stop real quick so he's makin all the noise lmao

same

also im crackin up at this thread

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

got dat wmd posted:

i hate going to piss in a men's room and there's some dude on the john just farting away. have some common courtesy people

this but my office

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
I have crohn's disease as well so I'm super sensitive about this stuff

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yeah yeah we know stop crohin about it

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009

JawnV6 posted:

if you really want to hear more of gdw-style "complaints" just google 'HENRYs'

No. I do have henrys work for me and I am disgusted by some of their fiscal irresponsibility. Ugh new money

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
*puts on daddy's big oversized work shirt and sloppily wraps tie around neck*

IM GOIN TO WORK LIKE DAD DOES

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
fart and poop lol

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

all "HENRY" means is "bad with money"

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano
HENRY isnt bringing anything up for me on google does it stand for something

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
Henrys are those idiot college graduates who after a few months at their first job finance an average bimmer and buy a crotch rocket as their first bike

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano
is it like a Hooray Henry or something

e: o i see

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009

Rufo posted:

HENRY isnt bringing anything up for me on google does it stand for something

High earner not rich yet. Basically idiots that spend spend spend when they make their first 100 grand instead of investing because they think theyre ballin

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

got dat wmd posted:

Henrys are those idiot college graduates who after a few months at their first job finance an average bimmer and buy a crotch rocket as their first bike

true, real pros go for a scrub porsche and a moped

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
Boxters are for 16 year old Miami girls

CaptainMeatpants
Jun 1, 2010

Henry's - Canada's digital camera store. Shop online for new, used and demo digital cameras, buy digital SLRs and video cameras. Save on top camera brands ...

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

If I buy a Rolex people will want to give me more money later because they think I'm really good at what I do

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

if I don't spend eighty thousand dollars lining my bathroom with marble I'll be forced to think about where my life is going every time I take a dump instead of thinking "cool, I have marble floors"

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
No. You either have a Rolex passed down from your father or given to you from a boss as a gift.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

If I don't send my kids to an expensive private school they won't be successful enough to care for my broke rear end when I'm old

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
Public school is garbage and I am mortified that my taxes pay for something I don't support and will never participate in. Private school is the best

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

got dat wmd posted:

No. You either have a Rolex passed down from your father or given to you from a boss as a gift.

this.

buying yourself a rolex is scrubbiest tier poo poo ever.

if its not a business gift, family gift for like passing the bar or whatever, won at a golf tournament or handed down somehow, you're the literal equivilant of someone who buys themselves a birthday card cuz they are too scrub tier to have anyone else recognize them / aren't worth poo poo irl

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

boy that golf club membership is really expensive but it's a great networking opportunity

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
you gotta strike a balance between doing a cost/benefit analysis and just letting thigns go

but then you're doing a cost/benefit analysis

gently caress

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
Train yourself to always do opportunity cost analysis and you will never make a poor decision again

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

got dat wmd posted:

Public school is garbage and I am mortified that my taxes pay for something I don't support and will never participate in. Private school is the best

sorry about your crap municipality/state/whatever

also nice classism

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

got dat wmd posted:

maybe youll care more when people stop paying for ur water and it goes private and they install metered water

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

got dat wmd posted:

Train yourself to always do opportunity cost analysis and you will never make a poor decision again

only if you lack the self-awareness to realize that your assumptions about opportunity cost are not always accurate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
Public school teachers in Massachusetts are always bitching about their pay despite the fact that all they do is teach how to pass the mcas test. Awful