Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

eleven extra elephants fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Jun 20, 2012

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

holy poo poo

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

a false posted:

holy poo poo

linked for gross: http://i.imgur.com/Wjo5U.jpg

guy is a really big racist too

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

this guy is probably cool to chill with.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Iraff posted:

this guy is probably cool to chill with.

IM A TEDDY BOY ,IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS LOOK IT UP , IM NOT A GREASER ,IM A PECKERWOOD,I ONLY LISTEN TO 50S ROCK N ROLL,TEDDY BOY ROCK N ROLL ,DOO WOP, ROCKABILLY, AND 77 PUNK, I LOVE MEXICAN AND LATINA ROCKABILLY MOMMACITAS,I LIKE TO gently caress AND EAT ALOT OF SWEET TASTING LATINA CLIT ! I LIVE IN ORANGE COUNTY, I M FROM NEW JERSEY RIGHT OUTSIDE PHILLY, ,CURRENTLY IN SCHOOL TO BE A BARBER ,SO I CAN BE AN OLD SCHOOL BARBER , I WANT TO OPEN MY OWN 1950S STYLED OLD SCHOOL BARBER SHOP ONE DAY , IM VERY OBSESSED WITH RITCHIE VALENS I HAVE A VERY SPIRITUAL CONNECTION TO HIM AND FEEL HIS PRESENSE ALL THE TIME !, I LOVE CREEPER SHOES I ONLY WEAR GEORGE COX CREEPERS,DRAIN PIPE TROUSERS AND DRAPE JACKETS,AND VINTAGE ENGLISH LEATHER JACKETS, AND TEDDY BOY STYLED CLOTHING, ,I HAVE A HUGE FETISH FOR FEMALE FEET I LOVE TO SUCK ON SEXY TOES AND WORSHIP SEXY FEET AND BE A GOOD FOOT SLAVE !,(YES IM A KINKY FUCKER!)! I SING IN A 50S STYLED TEDDY BOY ROCK N ROLL BAND THINK EDDIE COCHRAN MEETS GENE VINCENT, I LOVE MEXICAN GIRLS !, I CHAIN SMOKE CAMEL CIGGS, I LOVE ROCK N ROLL, TRADITIONAL TATTOOS, AND VINTAGE FETISH PHOTOGRAPHY LIKE ELMER BATTERS, I LOVE PIN UP GIRLS, AND MY PREFERRED LOOK FOR A GIRL I DATE OR gently caress IS THE PIN UP, ROCKABILLY CHICK LOOK, I ALSO LOVE THE FETISH LOOK, I LOVE THE 1950S, THE MUSIC, THE LIFESTYLE, THIS COUNTRY WAS SO MUCH BETTER BACK THEN, !!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

\

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

haha isnt it like built into the definition of teddy boy that an american cant be one

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
freddie munster grows up

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

when I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child - but now I am a man.

Iraff posted:

haha isnt it like built into the definition of teddy boy that an american cant be one

yea this is extremely confusing

low quality jpeg
Mar 10, 2012

kulor uploaded that. kulor is kool he makes kool chiptune

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Uh yeah No way in hell I'd let that doofus cut my beautiful loving hair

global tetrahedron
Jun 24, 2009

ya lets all laugh at the mentally ill person

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Also fat chance I'd let him worship my feet

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

global tetrahedron posted:

ya lets all laugh at the mentally ill person

If you know better then I do, then, I guess you do, but I dont think this is really obvious or immediately apparent from the information posted in this thread

Erotic Crab
Oct 16, 2004

*BBRRRR* It's cold in here!

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

guy is a really big racist too

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

IM A TEDDY BOY ,IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS LOOK IT UP , IM NOT A GREASER ,IM A PECKERWOOD,I ONLY LISTEN TO 50S ROCK N ROLL,TEDDY BOY ROCK N ROLL ,DOO WOP, ROCKABILLY, AND 77 PUNK, I LOVE MEXICAN AND LATINA ROCKABILLY MOMMACITAS,I LIKE TO gently caress AND EAT ALOT OF SWEET TASTING LATINA CLIT ! I LIVE IN ORANGE COUNTY, I M FROM NEW JERSEY RIGHT OUTSIDE PHILLY, ,CURRENTLY IN SCHOOL TO BE A BARBER ,SO I CAN BE AN OLD SCHOOL BARBER , I WANT TO OPEN MY OWN 1950S STYLED OLD SCHOOL BARBER SHOP ONE DAY , IM VERY OBSESSED WITH RITCHIE VALENS I HAVE A VERY SPIRITUAL CONNECTION TO HIM AND FEEL HIS PRESENSE ALL THE TIME !, I LOVE CREEPER SHOES I ONLY WEAR GEORGE COX CREEPERS,DRAIN PIPE TROUSERS AND DRAPE JACKETS,AND VINTAGE ENGLISH LEATHER JACKETS, AND TEDDY BOY STYLED CLOTHING, ,I HAVE A HUGE FETISH FOR FEMALE FEET I LOVE TO SUCK ON SEXY TOES AND WORSHIP SEXY FEET AND BE A GOOD FOOT SLAVE !,(YES IM A KINKY FUCKER!)! I SING IN A 50S STYLED TEDDY BOY ROCK N ROLL BAND THINK EDDIE COCHRAN MEETS GENE VINCENT, I LOVE MEXICAN GIRLS !, I CHAIN SMOKE CAMEL CIGGS, I LOVE ROCK N ROLL, TRADITIONAL TATTOOS, AND VINTAGE FETISH PHOTOGRAPHY LIKE ELMER BATTERS, I LOVE PIN UP GIRLS, AND MY PREFERRED LOOK FOR A GIRL I DATE OR gently caress IS THE PIN UP, ROCKABILLY CHICK LOOK, I ALSO LOVE THE FETISH LOOK, I LOVE THE 1950S, THE MUSIC, THE LIFESTYLE, THIS COUNTRY WAS SO MUCH BETTER BACK THEN, !!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

\

which orange county is he referring to

het
Nov 14, 2002

A dark black past
is my most valued
possession

TC_
Mar 17, 2006

Party time!!
:toot:

GAY RETARD posted:

which orange county is he referring to

I would assume the one in CA

TC_ fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Jun 20, 2012

Dadjacket
Jul 23, 2004

HIPSTER PITCHFORK CARDIGAN SCARF

Swolegoat
Nov 4, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN9t_CpKhE4&f

Swolegoat fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Jun 20, 2012

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

krut
Jun 5, 2005

ask me about oranges

same

JehovahsWetness
Dec 9, 2005

bang that shit retarded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lR1z8iEi0I&t=38s

het
Nov 14, 2002

A dark black past
is my most valued
possession

lol

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad
hahaha that's my friend's band

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

Wow, fucker. Way to derive joy from the mentally ill, guys, seriously, that's a really cool thing, laughing at the mentally ill. gently caress Off.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

If we're in a forum where you cant clown on someone for having dumb tatts and writing goofy poo poo on all caps, then, I guess enjoy the moratorium on Lil B discussion

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

Iraff posted:

Wow, fucker. Way to derive joy from the mentally ill, guys, seriously, that's a really cool thing, laughing at the mentally ill. gently caress Off.
oops now i feel bad for laughing at your posts

Dadjacket
Jul 23, 2004

HIPSTER PITCHFORK CARDIGAN SCARF

lmaoooooo

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

cf posted:

hahaha that's my friend's band

hahaha sick. big ups

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad
i know, right, i totally emailed the bassist (his name is john anderson (hahaha my first name is anderson!))

het
Nov 14, 2002

A dark black past
is my most valued
possession
and your last name is shithouse!

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

wolfgore is consistently great

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

cf posted:

i know, right, i totally emailed the bassist (his name is john anderson (hahaha my first name is anderson!))

anderson is a prety cool first name just fyi.respect

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

cf posted:

is that loss playing??

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad
yup. i believe it's cut up, depressed and alone with my animes

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad
actually it's conceptual funeralism unto the final act (of akira when it gets really crazy)

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin
someone post the picture of tetsuo the iron man saying the whole world will become metal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

Svartvit posted:

oops now i feel bad for laughing at your posts

i was making fun of another guy

• Locked thread