Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Jerusalem posted:

Oh God, I had completely forgotten about this, and the glorious way in which it backfires.

If that vans a rockin'...:gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

esperantinc posted:

If that vans a rockin'...:gonk:

Don't go a-knockin!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Frgrbrgr posted:

Master of the house, doling out the charm...
Pipe down, choirboy.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Jerusalem posted:

Oh God, I had completely forgotten about this, and the glorious way in which it backfires.

She's leaving me dirty messages on my answering machine!

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Jerusalem posted:

"and the glorious way in which it backfires" basically sums up George's stories, and why George is my favorite of the four.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Macaluso posted:

"and the glorious way in which it backfires" basically sums up George's stories, and why George is my favorite of the four.

Boy you have lost a lot of hair!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

potee posted:

Boy you have lost a lot of hair!

THAT'S WHAT THEY TELL ME!! :mad:

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Pretty good from memory.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
I love that episode because for once George's plan actually works completely, but he can't help but give everything up just because Kruger unknowingly called him an idiot.

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.

potee posted:

I love that episode because for once George's plan actually works completely, but he can't help but give everything up just because Kruger unknowingly called him an idiot.

Also because it showed that George had finally met his match with someone like him in Kruger. He can't help himself and gives everything up by yelling at Kruger ... and Kruger just doesn't give a poo poo and laughs at it. Sets up a good relationship between the two like when Kruger is spinning around in his chair instead of helping George, or when George finds him having a break at the coffee shop. It was fantastic seeing George gettin' upset! at someone who was out-Georgeing George.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
IT'S YOUR NAME ON THE OUTSIDE OF THIS BUILDING

SPEAKING OF WHICH, THE R FELL OFF, SO NOW THE SIGN JUST SAYS K UGER

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Macaluso posted:

IT'S YOUR NAME ON THE OUTSIDE OF THIS BUILDING

SPEAKING OF WHICH, THE R FELL OFF, SO NOW THE SIGN JUST SAYS K URGER

Sounds like one of those old-time car horns, huh? K-UGER! K-UGER!

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
MANDELBAUM MANDELBAUM MANDELBAUM

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Thom and the Heads posted:

MANDELBAUM MANDELBAUM MANDELBAUM

Blood?! :stonk:

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Look at that cute little bastard! You are mommy's little bastard aren't you!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Speaking of K-UGER, is there any news on how he's doing after his suicide attempt?

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

I really want to make a nice glossy print of that and frame it and just kind of have it sitting on my desk all the time. I don't know how I haven't done this yet.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

We'll say we're frightened and we have to go home.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
You know, we're living in a Society!

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
In closing, these stories have not been embellished because they need no embellishment. They are simply, horrifyingly, the story of my life as a short, stocky, slow-witted, bald man.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

McDragon posted:

We'll say we're frightened and we have to go home.

Yeah, that's good. He'd clunk our heads together like Moe!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Frgrbrgr posted:

You know, we're living in a Society!

Yes, George, because of society :rolleyes:

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

I just saw The Nose Job on syndication last night. It's still got that weird early Seinfeld vibe before the show really found its voice, and one of the odd things I noticed was how many cutaways and flashbacks there were in it. It's not really something the show did a lot before or since, and I wonder why that episode in particular did it so often, if the director just liked the style.

Also I kinda wonder what conversations Larry David had with the network about having several scenes with Jerry dressed as a penis.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Relayer posted:

I really want to make a nice glossy print of that and frame it and just kind of have it sitting on my desk all the time. I don't know how I haven't done this yet.

Don't you mean this one:

Hell, if I had a high-res one of that, I'd go to the drat Staples and print it off right the gently caress now.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
"You know, one of these days, something REALLY bad is going to happen to you.....IT HAS TO."
"No, I'm going to be fine, as for your problem..."

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Lord Hydronium posted:

I just saw The Nose Job on syndication last night. It's still got that weird early Seinfeld vibe before the show really found its voice, and one of the odd things I noticed was how many cutaways and flashbacks there were in it. It's not really something the show did a lot before or since, and I wonder why that episode in particular did it so often, if the director just liked the style.

Also I kinda wonder what conversations Larry David had with the network about having several scenes with Jerry dressed as a penis.

Well there's also the one with the wedding in India where the whole thing is flashbacks.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

DrBouvenstein posted:

Hell, if I had a high-res one of that, I'd go to the drat Staples and print it off right the gently caress now.

I want both of them really, I was torn because the cartoon one doesn't have photobomb-george in it, since he has been airbrushed into saaaand and sky.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

What I need is that picture with my face over K-ugers so that I can claim it to simply be me and the kids.

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

jojoinnit posted:

What I need is that picture with my face over K-ugers so that I can claim it to simply be me and the kids.

I could airbrush that in for you but it would have to be from memory.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Well there's also the one with the wedding in India where the whole thing is flashbacks.

Nah, the wedding in India episode was just backwards. It's also one of my favorite Elaine episodes. Goodnight, Jugdish!

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

Plum!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Blackberry boysenberry.
Boysenberry huckleberry.
Huckleberry raspberry.
Raspberry strawberry.
Strawberry cranberry.

Peach. :geno:

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Coffee And Pie posted:

Nah, the wedding in India episode was just backwards. It's also one of my favorite Elaine episodes. Goodnight, Jugdish!

Funny guy! Right here! FUNNY GUY!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Coffee And Pie posted:

I'm gonna hit FDR in the back of the head with a snowball! :laugh:

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

What's mine is yours! :)

complicated shoes
Sep 11, 2001

Do you do tongue pushups?
You must be Kessler.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Coffee And Pie posted:

Hey, are those Timberlands... painted black?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Ishamael posted:

What Seinfeld quotes pop up in your daily speech?

Not daily, but I once walked past a guy repairing an ATM. It was all gutted and the whole thing was open, and he was laying on the ground working on the inside of it. I went up to him and said "Y'know, I think the money comes out HERE" and pointed to the money slot. In return, he gave me probably the dirtiest look I've ever received in my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Poque posted:

Not daily, but I once walked past a guy repairing an ATM. It was all gutted and the whole thing was open, and he was laying on the ground working on the inside of it. I went up to him and said "Y'know, I think the money comes out HERE" and pointed to the money slot. In return, he gave me probably the dirtiest look I've ever received in my life.

Awww man, I would have asked him if it was a Philips Screwdriver he was using.