Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

run DNC posted:

More like crippled Bran getting it in the rear end from warg controlled Hodor and his dick is so big that he can feel it in his stomach.
Wh... What if Bran fucks his own rear end while warged into Hodor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zocio
Nov 3, 2011

SpaceMost posted:

Wh... What if Bran fucks his own rear end while warged into Hodor?

While simultaneously watching himself via weirwood and licking his junk as summer... :a2m::stare::fh:

E: Shameful spelling.

p.crestmont
Feb 17, 2012

Ambiguatron posted:

I see someone has never seen The Evil Dead.

First thing that came to mind when thinking of weirwood sex fanfic.

p.crestmont
Feb 17, 2012

rejutka posted:

Robb grunted and twitched his hips forward, towards Jon's waiting, open mouth. A fluid the colour of slush on concrete twitched out from Robb's glistening, purple sceptre.

Jon's mouth was suddenly half-full of a musky sour taste of wolves and winter and snow, with a hint of fish. "It's snowing," he half-gargled and then choked as some of Robb's Stark snowflakes slid down his throat. He coughed mucously.

"THE KING IN THE NORTH!" Robb finished and wiped the remainder on the tip of Jon's nose before beginning to lace up the front of his leathers.

By the way thanks again, literally laughed to the point of crying thinking of this on the drive home from work. Keep 'em 'cumming'.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I wrote a lot of heinous poo poo in this thread at work today. I bet it was all keylogged and I get fired tomorrow.

Thanks a lot, guys.

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

Ezekiel 23:20
I'm just glad to know that this thread has moved far past and far exceeded my vague inquiries about potential dragon intercourse.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
This thread delivers much and more, the last few pages have been quite something :stare:

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Welcome back, Bad Thread :glomp:

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
I'm pretty sure there's a great deal of mileage in a Jon Connington/Davos/Coldhands threeway while Jaime looks on, crying with frustration.

I don't want to write it in case I'm any good at it, though.

p.crestmont
Feb 17, 2012

SpaceMost posted:

I wrote a lot of heinous poo poo in this thread at work today. I bet it was all keylogged and I get fired tomorrow.

Thanks a lot, guys.

Don't worry about getting fired/arrested for writing "Bran proxy Hodorwarg banging Meera while watcing in 3rd person through weirwood", no sane person knows what the gently caress that means.

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

Lolitas Alright! posted:

Holy poo poo, that's even better.

"You are the true Sword of the Morning!" cried Oberyn as Darkstar's incessant pounding at his tender virgin pucker sent him over the edge.

"That's right, Oberyn-chan," Darkstar growled into the man's ear, a few of the floating cherry blossoms caught in his raven locks. "Sing for me."

For shame sir. Do you not know your source material at all!? Oberyn is clearly bisexual (also into orgies) and also pretty kinky, so no way his butthole is virginal. He probably has a loose butthole. Switch the roles and you got it though. :fap:

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT MY RADLEY-WALTERS' MEDAL

Is that medal for being the most intolerable poster in a thread about Warhammer 40.000 novels? Because if it is, you sure blew the competition out of the water, son.

p.crestmont posted:

Don't worry about getting fired/arrested for writing "Bran proxy Hodorwarg banging Meera while watcing in 3rd person through weirwood", no sane person knows what the gently caress that means.

Hold up, are you calling me insane?

/not clinically!

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
I want to read Meera masturbating herself with a weirwood tree that Bran has warged into. We'll be breaking new ground with the Arboreal fetish demographic.

Waffle Ho
Jul 29, 2004

What are they complaining about today? Fucking shithole of a city. Whining bastards, bitching about the trash or the crime or this or that.

bigmcgaffney posted:

gently caress it all I was working on converting my ASOIAF fanfic about Renly, Loras, Edd, & Jon Connington in a universe sans shadow babies and stonedick, into an original work called Fifty Shades of Gay, detailing the lives and relationships of gay men in an oppressive Middle Ages heteronormative culture, but now everyone will get it confused with this vampire crap :(

I'd watch Queer as Folk Westeros. Night's Watch and The Reach can be competing gay bars.

Contra Calculus posted:

Shittiest places I've ever been:

Phoenix, Arizona

The best thing about Phoenix is that while it has no real personality itself, you can effectively map the United States over the entire metro area.

For example, I live in north Phoenix, which is like the Ozarks (essentially nothing but mountains and methheads)

Carly Gay Dead Son
Aug 27, 2007

Bonus.
Fasten your seatbelts and unloosen your breeches 'cause Strong Belwas/Arstan Whitebeard sugar daddy scat slashfic comin' at ya summer 2012.

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

Waffle Ho posted:

For example, I live in north Phoenix, which is like the Ozarks (essentially nothing but mountains and methheads)

I'm in Tempe where it seems like everyone is from Chicago or Jersey. And Scottsdale is like California-lite.

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
Don't forget to include the handsome greenhaired Daarius, and his exploits with the ivory queen Dorothy, mother of big reptiles.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Waffle Ho posted:

The best thing about Phoenix is that while it has no real personality itself, you can effectively map the United States over the entire metro area.

When I wrote that up, I just should have written Arizona in general if you're not white. Phoenix is an okay place to be honest. I just needed to put Arizona in there somehow.

Waffle Ho
Jul 29, 2004

What are they complaining about today? Fucking shithole of a city. Whining bastards, bitching about the trash or the crime or this or that.

Contra Calculus posted:

When I wrote that up, I just should have written Arizona in general if you're not white. Phoenix is an okay place to be honest. I just needed to put Arizona in there somehow.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I keep hoping Jan Brewer gets run over and killed by a drunken Catholic bishop.

bigmcgaffney posted:

I'm in Tempe where it seems like everyone is from Chicago or Jersey. And Scottsdale is like California-lite.

Mesa is Salt Lake City (too easy)

keiran_helcyan posted:

I want to read Meera masturbating herself with a weirwood tree that Bran has warged into. We'll be breaking new ground with the Arboreal fetish demographic.

Hey, if Swamp Thing was able to do it with a human woman...

Bonus points if she starts tripping off psychotropic spores.

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.

keiran_helcyan posted:

Bran wargs into a weirwood tree while Summer is pissing on it because he's into watersports. True story, you first heard it hear folks etc etc.

e: You don't even want to know what Walder Frey uses Robb's missing head for.

In It For The Tank fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Jun 27, 2012

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

Contra Calculus posted:

The Sheriff Joe and racism stuff is really overrated and isn't really a thing, what you got to watch for is discrimination against fedoraposting, I mean, theyll break your door down without a warrant and drag you away from your computer if they even get a whiff of an anonymous tip.... its a silent tragedy please help Get The Word Out

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

In It For The Tank posted:

e: You don't even want to know what Walder Frey uses Robb's missing head for.
Yeah, I do. :colbert:

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

Ezekiel 23:20
HE DRINKS FROM IT WHILE HE BONES HIS COW-EYED BIG TITTED WIFE IN FRONT OF HIS BASTARDS :black101:

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

Contra Calculus posted:

Phoenix is hell if it decided to try its hand at oppressive boredom. gently caress Phoenix, the city that makes Los Angeles look like sound water management practice :argh:

Waffle Ho posted:

Hey, if Swamp Thing was able to do it with a human woman...

Bonus points if she starts tripping off psychotropic spores.

That's right Abby, eat my tuber :pervert:

The Mutato
Feb 23, 2011

Neil deGrasse Highson
If you liked classics fanfics such as Darkstar/Oberyn Arstan/Belwas, Meera/Weirbran, you'll love the brand new pairing of Zombie Catelyn Tully and Robert Strong ft Ned's Head and Gregor's rape stick.

The Mutato fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Jun 27, 2012

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

I almost didn't read through the 400+ posts since I last checked this thread and I'm so glad I did.

Now I'm sad because when I yell "KING IN THE NORTH" no one will understand why I'm giggling.

Not if, when.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
When you shout KING IN THE NORTH you have to wipe your nose.

I_Socom
Jul 18, 2007

A great ride that requires finesse and effort to get the best out of it.

In It For The Tank posted:

You don't even want to know what Walder Frey uses Robb's missing head for.

The Mighty Boosh had this sorted out a couple of years ago (:nws: soundtrack).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3tYQEXhcao#t=1m24s

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Waffle Ho posted:

Mesa is Salt Lake City (too easy)

South Phoenix = Mexico, or well.. Texas.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Aaaah, and that's the Bad Thread I remember.

"Lemoncakes" will have to be integrated into the story somehow, however. Many and more "lemoncakes".

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Baelish Brand Lemoncake flavoured lubricant.
The secret ingredient is lard! :ssh:

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
All right, time to pimp out the IRC channel again I guess.

Located on synirc.net is #thebadthread

If you like the idea of me, babby Calculus and local sperge, whowhatwhere running a godforsaken channel filled to the brim with Wild Cards, do not hesitate to come in.

We usually talk about stupid books, stupid cartoons, stupid videogames, stupid TV shows, stupid whatever-the-hell-else you can think of. All this while endlessly gushing about your favorite Jon Snow slash fiction. It truly is a wretched hive of scum and villainy, but it's the same scum and villainy you've come to know and love.

Please join us and we can make the world a more godawful place.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Dammit, don't tell them I'm there, you'll scare them off :mad:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

All this the talk about Robert's Rebellion being more compelling stuff made me realize GURM could have written a perfect series of books if he had 3 books about the rebellion, then aGoT to aSoS minus most of the white walker stuff, and then a final book of Dany versus evil bitch queen Cersei and Euron his sex pirate with a dragon controlling horn.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Oh, also, too, the channel is usually dead until ~7-9pmish EST.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Join the channel and sit in it all day but never actually say anything, like me! At least the room LOOKS full! :v:

Gibbone
May 8, 2011
YOSPOS sci fi thread is currently discussing the goon-made Game of Thrones/Warhammer 40k crossover fanfic. I didn't know this existed. I must have it.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Gibbone posted:

YOSPOS sci fi thread is currently discussing the goon-made Game of Thrones/Warhammer 40k crossover fanfic. I didn't know this existed. I must have it.

I believe our very own Dr. Kylaer wrote it.

Spoilers: It ends with Mereen being orbitally nuked.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Contra Calculus posted:

I believe our very own Dr. Kylaer wrote it.

Spoilers: It ends with Mereen being orbitally nuked.

Suffer not the xeno, the heretic, the boring poo poo city.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

my cat is norris posted:

Join the channel and sit in it all day but never actually say anything, like me! At least the room LOOKS full! :v:
This is similar to the George R.R. Martin Technique, where you sit in front of your computer all day looking busy writing but really you're just theorycrafting your fantasy football draft on Yahoo Chat.