Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Did Nike lobotomise their kit designers or something jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Dead
May 21, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Is it a magic eye?

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

sweek0 posted:

I might have to re-post Reggina now that it has sponsors and badges on it. It's quite something.

Why does it have a belly button?

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Corzaa posted:

Why does it have a belly button?

It's the torso of a David style statue, isn't it?

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on
Still waiting on Newcastle's kit reveal... :sigh:

kippa
Aug 10, 2005

Fry, it's been three days. You can't keep boogie-ing like this. You'll come down with a fever of some sort.

Oh hello terrible Puma template, nice to see you again.

Considering last years was their best kit ever, I don't quite get how they managed to gently caress this up so badly :negative:

I was curious how much City Link must have paid to get us to use their corporate colours for the away kit, but with our current owners I think it was probably 50p and a chomp bar.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
I'm starting to to think colour tone rather than design is the biggest factor in making kits look cheap. There's nothing "wrong" with that template for the Reading away, but it's the luminous yellow against the blue that makes it look like a non-league side.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Hoops posted:

I'm starting to to think colour tone rather than design is the biggest factor in making kits look cheap. There's nothing "wrong" with that template for the Reading away, but it's the luminous yellow against the blue that makes it look like a non-league side.

Yeah, I agree with this. It's not too bad, but the colours look a little weird. That design with Tottenham's colours (white/navy) would be really nice.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
That Reggina shirt was a one off for a regional derby match; they wont be playing with it this season.

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

oh em gee bee ess posted:

Still waiting on Newcastle's kit reveal... :sigh:

I read somewhere the other day that the designers said the home shirt hadn't been leaked so far. So I'm holding on to the hope the badly wallpapered black and white stripes is a fake.

Of course most of the shirts this year are loving awful so it might be even worse than that. White with tiny black pinstripes maybe!

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on

Steves Asleep posted:

I read somewhere the other day that the designers said the home shirt hadn't been leaked so far. So I'm holding on to the hope the badly wallpapered black and white stripes is a fake.

Of course most of the shirts this year are loving awful so it might be even worse than that. White with tiny black pinstripes maybe!

I would give up on all puma kits from then on and pray that Admiral saves us or something.

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?

sweek0 posted:

I might have to re-post Reggina now that it has sponsors and badges on it. It's quite something.

Reggina sponsored by internet circa 1998.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Paul Lake has built a beardog with the new city shirt. I'm not sure, was there proof of white shorts already? Looks like that's what the kit will have.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So the black crest is real. Awesome.

Yung Jacques
Oct 31, 2010
I'm guessing whomever it is that makes the marketing decisions at City Link was told "it's a blue shirt" and that's it…

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
It looks like it's inside out.

Meanwhile, there's this shirt floating around some forums claiming it's our new away shirt. Might even be legit since the club might be holding it back until we have a new shirt sponsor.

Speaking of shirt sponsors: somehow that shade of red makes it look like it's missing the "Allgäuer Latschenkiefer" sponsorship. :I

Purno
Aug 6, 2008

New Twente shirt. Pretty basic, the white band on the sleeves is ugly but apart from that it quite decent. Considering some other Nike designs this year we got off lucky.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

frankenfreak posted:

Meanwhile, there's this shirt floating around some forums claiming it's our new away shirt. Might even be legit since the club might be holding it back until we have a new shirt sponsor.

Speaking of shirt sponsors: somehow that shade of red makes it look like it's missing the "Allgäuer Latschenkiefer" sponsorship. :I

A gorgeous shirt that looks so even without the patches. Nurnberg has owned for years.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

frankenfreak posted:

That's fantastic.

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?

Purno posted:

New Twente shirt. Pretty basic, the white band on the sleeves is ugly but apart from that it quite decent. Considering some other Nike designs this year we got off lucky.

Also your shirt looks like it's smiling and winking at you so that's pretty cool.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

frankenfreak posted:

Very similar to the Liverpool white shirt a couple of years ago, which I loved. Class shirt.

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

central crest? you arrogant cunts :v:

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Abu Dave posted:

So the black crest is real. Awesome.

More proof of the black (and white) crest

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

frankenfreak posted:

Really nice shirt as usual, would love a TRIX sponsorship :3:

a top top lad
Feb 28, 2003

Triffic really. Proper player.
You know what more kits need? Simulated pocket squares!

Here's the away:

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
needs to be a real pocket with a real italy hankie

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Thats the third kit right?

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Isn't it a bit cheeky to put the Italian colours on like that when you're not champions?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Mickolution posted:

Isn't it a bit cheeky to put the Italian colours on like that when you're not champions?

I think Juve won the 'cheekiest poo poo to put on a shirt' award this season, every other club can do what they like

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Fat Guy Sexting posted:

I think Juve won the 'cheekiest poo poo to put on a shirt' award this season, every other club can do what they like

Fair point, still seems a little cheap.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Mickolution posted:

Yeah I don't particularly like that. We've always had the Italian flag somewhere on it, but usually it's someplace you wouldn't notice like the back of the collar.

And yes, that is the third.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
warning: wearing the milan away causes dwarfism

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Didn't Galliani say AC Milan wouldn't wear black again due to the "bad luck" superstition?

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10

MoPZiG posted:

central crest? you arrogant cunts :v:

Reading fans are totally torn over the central badge. We had it there in the late 80's and about 2000, so it's ok from a retro point of view. Not 100% on having red on the shoulder either.

The yellow away kit's loving awesome though.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Milan have had my favourite shirts in world football over the last five years, hands down. I've never bought another team's shirt but I might splash out.

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

We are a couple, not a duo
yeah those milan kits are very good.

a top top lad
Feb 28, 2003

Triffic really. Proper player.
The pocket square looks ridiculous, but everything else Milan have put out for this season looks classy as hell.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hegav posted:

Didn't Galliani say AC Milan wouldn't wear black again due to the "bad luck" superstition?

Wouldn't wear that during CL ties or something. It's a specific set of conditions.

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
I could have sworn we were returning to a yellow third, but I don't mind because I think the black rules. I like the pocket square, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

T. Mascis posted:

Warrior got it right by releasing the perfect home shirt that everyone wanted and will be a record seller and THEN got weird with the away & third kits

I'm not sure whats worse. Releasing terrible home/away/third kits for a club or releasing an AMAZING home kit and then a :psypop: away.