Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Club Brugge away shirt:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
City home shirt has been officially unveiled by Umbro, i'll miss them:

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

drat I love that black crest

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007
Don't like Cardiff's new red home shirt? Stop being a fan!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-18716186

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It looked a different shade of blue on Facebook but if it's the same old blue then awesome.

Hardflip
Jul 21, 2007

TheGoatFeeder posted:

On their site the colour seems a bit different...

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2012/July/New-Kit-Launch

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Left: Kompany, club captain - Right: A midget standing on a box so he can be taller than Kompany

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Hardflip posted:

On their site the colour seems a bit different...

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2012/July/New-Kit-Launch

Yeah the picture on the website is really weird, all other images suggest it will be like the one on the umbro site.

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!

Our training top is ace.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
has that fella on the right farted?

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
They're not the actual Notts County squad are they? They're the kids? They all look 16.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Was Taters posted:

Cute zipper.

That Borussia away is really nice and the home isn't bad either. Huge improvement over last year.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

City away, the purple returns:

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Noel Gallagher needs to gently caress off already, why on earth is he there?

Maroon away was inevitable after the sash and the Milan stripes had been done. We've got a nearly full set of classic City away kits by Umbro, it's all downhill from next season with Nike. I hope the increased sponsorship hasn't handed as much "creative" control over to them as some other clubs have.

I would have loved to see Umbro have a shot at recreating the brilliance of

but I'll get over it

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Tsaedje posted:

Noel Gallagher needs to gently caress off already, why on earth is he there?

He was performing at a Belgian music festival that Kompany was also at (not performing I assume). They did the photo shoot there.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009

Was Taters posted:

Cute zipper.

I like the new jerseys and it's great to finally have that second star on the crest. Not pictured is the the return of the bumblebee socks which in my opinion should always be part of the Dortmund outfit.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you

Was Taters posted:

Cute zipper.
Those are nice, but why the hell didn't they center the two stars above the crest? I understand they want to say they'll win another but ffs just rotate them when it's needed cause right now it looks terrible.

Alan BStard
Oct 25, 2003

Izzy wizzy, let's get Byzzy!
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/kits/131055/brazilian-side-vitoria-promote-blood-donation-with-ingenious-kit-campaign-video.html

Didn't see this posted in here, but basically a Brazilian club has changed their kit, from red and black to white and black as part of campaign to increase blood donations. The more blood their fans donate, the more red gets returned to their kit throughout the year. A great idea for a good cause.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Alan BStard posted:

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/kits/131055/brazilian-side-vitoria-promote-blood-donation-with-ingenious-kit-campaign-video.html

Didn't see this posted in here, but basically a Brazilian club has changed their kit, from red and black to white and black as part of campaign to increase blood donations. The more blood their fans donate, the more red gets returned to their kit throughout the year. A great idea for a good cause.

That is so great. More teams should do stuff like this.

a top top lad
Feb 28, 2003

Triffic really. Proper player.

You'd think a club like Borussia Dortmund wouldn't get a template, but here you go.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Alan BStard posted:

See this is a truly creative and experimental idea for a kit, word art gradients and tea towel patterns aren't.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Its a really good idea but if you're being cynical it allows them to sell various versions of the shirt as well. Assuming that the various changes are for sale

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

AHHH THE FRENCH posted:

You'd think a club like Borussia Dortmund wouldn't get a template, but here you go.

The away kit is pretty nice:

Bobby Digital fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jul 5, 2012

a top top lad
Feb 28, 2003

Triffic really. Proper player.
At any rate, BVB have moved away from Kappa. Even a template is better than that.

chia
Dec 23, 2005

TheGoatFeeder posted:

City away, the purple returns:

Really good this.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

TheGoatFeeder posted:

He was performing at a Belgian music festival that Kompany was also at (not performing I assume). They did the photo shoot there.

Yeah, I was there. Kompany introduced him, it was pretty cool. The away shirt looks nice too.

Handsome Dead
May 21, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Where can I get a Manuel Neuer top - Bayern or International - in England?

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?

Voluspa posted:

Umbro hasnt forgotten how to do stripes, it's just their English teams department getting screwed:

That is a gorgeous shirt.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Are there any Puma kits that aren't just from a template?

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

If this is genuine (which I highly doubt), i'm going to have a new favourite ever kit, the City 3rd shirt:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

It'll be pretty difficult to wear when half of the shirt is the moon.

Also, is that an iron cross on the shoulder? Why?

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Why is there an Iron Cross on it?

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Vagabundo posted:

It'll be pretty difficult to wear when half of the shirt is the moon.

Also, is that an iron cross on the shoulder? Why?

City were originally founded in 1884 as St Marks West Gorton, this was their 'kit', the cross was the crest:

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh man please be real.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

TheGoatFeeder posted:

If this is genuine (which I highly doubt), i'm going to have a new favourite ever kit, the City 3rd shirt:

City is doing everything right. I'll just be over here drying off dishes like a loving poo poo.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Fitting that the best EPL team gets the best Kits.

They're beautiful.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

White shorts for the home, Matching maroon shorts for the away. Really nice shade of green for Hartdawg :allears:

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Man City are doing everything right. Makes me wish I picked them to support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Botany As Optimism
Aug 2, 2008

11b1p posted:

It's not so bad really.

this is absolutely preposterous