Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

Jeff Wiiver posted:

Anyone know if we're even getting a new episode this week? I always feel bad complaining about a free podcast being late, but I literally can't remember the last time one was up on a Monday.

They definitely recorded an episode next week. Maybe J-dog forgot to upload it before they left for Boston :doh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
:woop: 329 is up according to @UhhYeahDude :woop:

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

TACD posted:

Oh my god I just realised the new podcasts app lets me download any episode right back to number 1 straight to my iThing, I thought I'd have to futz about on the website to get them.

See you guys in about a year

Wasn't going to get this but now I am - is there a way to track episodes I've listened to without having them on my phone?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

mcvey posted:

:woop: 329 is up according to @UhhYeahDude :woop:

Praise Allah.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

I don't think any of us are going to be able to handle how on point Seth is going to be during the Boston show.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I only ever dl the eps from the rss feed but don't they always come out on wednesday/thursday, usually recorded the previous Thursday/ Friday?

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Got my tix, see ya'll on Saturday!! :) I'm so happy to see these guys and I really hope to get to talk to them after. Anyone from past shows know if they sell merch at their shows? I'd love to bring home a dope seat belt shirt.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
That was a good fuckin episode. The Boston show is gonna be dope.

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!

UP AND ADAM posted:

That was a good fuckin episode. The Boston show is gonna be dope.

See you there, buds. I wonder how many hover hands Seth is going to get Saturday? BOASHK!

Zeeco
Jan 4, 2012
Nice to meet you, I'm the male experimenter. Wanna play experiment?

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
Update from Boston show: Sethro was chilling out on comm ave around 7 pm

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I

Riptor posted:

Couple of Jah lookin motherfuckers in here

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!

Riptor posted:

Saw him pull up in a gold, like '98 CRV with Mass plates with his Mom and girlfriend. So fresh.

Edit: I smell goons. If someone yells out Lowtax I am leaving. Outtie!

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

This place is tiny isnt it? All the seats are taken so im up on the balcony. Looks like i wont be able to see Johnathan from up here but i can see seth's side of the stage perfectly.

E: 15 minutes!! This is gonna kick so much rear end, you guys.

tao of lmao fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Jul 8, 2012

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Y'all better be live updating throughout.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Lots of goony lookin motherfuckers all up in my steez.

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!

Air Julio posted:

Lots of goony lookin motherfuckers all up in my steez.

Lots of dudes with Jah cuts an beards. I got a great seat by the bar near the camera. Anyone want to give my girlfriend and I a ride back to Alewife if I miss the T?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Haha i think i moved in right behind ya. Standing right next to the bar. Dont look i havent combed my neckbeard.

E: and we took the t in from sully sq. cant help ya on the ride.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Jonathan said several episodes ago that Seth wouldn't be able to recognise him at the live show, which made me think he was going to cut his hair\beard\both. Did that happen??

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

a starwar betamax posted:

Jonathan said several episodes ago that Seth wouldn't be able to recognise him at the live show, which made me think he was going to cut his hair\beard\both. Did that happen??

Nope.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

loving awesome show. Craigs house, ask jah, playboy advisor, all the hits!

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Yeah, they really brought out the classics.

I wonder. Fluff must be vegan, right?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The best bit was probably the Andrew Dice Clay tweets. Didnt see that coming.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Lots of people? Glad to hear the show was awesome.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

The show posters are awesome!

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Place was full enough that I had no intention of sticking around for a poster even though im sure they're awesome. Take pics if you got one.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Air Julio posted:

Place was full enough that I had no intention of sticking around for a poster even though im sure they're awesome. Take pics if you got one.

They were awesome red white and blue posters with Seth and Jab dressed as minutemen. Sold out before I got to the end of the line :(

Anonymous Robot fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jul 8, 2012

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
Ugh the line was so long that I just creepily stared at Seth from afar for like an hour rather than talk to him.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

SammyWhereAreYou posted:

Ugh the line was so long that I just creepily stared at Seth from afar for like an hour rather than talk to him.

Yeah it took almost an hour. Super disappointed that they ran out of merch but I did get to chat with Jah.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Awesome show. Got to shake Seth's hand after the show but couldn't chat, was right before the posters came out and the line formed. Didn't get to meet Jonathan since he was outside smoking.

It'll be weird to listen to this as an episode.

The show notes were all on index cards that had the pink, yellow and blue triangle uyd logo on them, I wonder if they use those in the apartment also? Seth wore white jeans which was interesting, Jonathan wore Jorts and a tanktop. Seemed pretty L.A.

SeventhSeven
Jun 28, 2009

Cast No Engine posted:

The show notes were all on index cards that had the pink, yellow and blue triangle uyd logo on them

I called Seth after the Seattle show and he sent me one of the cards... Signed. :)

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

SammyWhereAreYou posted:

Yeah me and my friend waited in that crowd for like thirty minutes and it never moved so I gave up. I regretted it heavily on the green line, fearing I'd never see Seth's hair in person again.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

It was indeed an impressive mane. The gray is working for him.

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks
Yep Boston show was great. I didn't stick around after but it looks like it was jammed up anyway. I had a good seat on Seth's side, third row. And yes, for those not in attendance the laughter from nothing towards the beginning is Seth holding up a tub of Fluff

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

I wonder how long Seth's rape shower lasted after touching all those people.

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010
So to people who attended the Boston show, where did you all come from? I got in from NYC that day, but talked with this group who came from North Carolina, which I thought was pretty awesome/crazy devotion to the show.

I was up on the right side of the balcony and had a pretty good view of the show despite a pillare taking up half my view.

Hope it won't take too long for them to be out this way again...

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

So, so funny, those Andrew Dice Clay tweets were goddamn ridiculous. Came down from Portland, Maine that day. I was standing next to the camera in the back, could see everything perfectly. Those UYD cards were definitely a surprise, maybe I'll call up Seth tomorrow. Got to talk to him briefly towards the end of the mob after the show! Shook his hand, got a nice pic with him. No more posters so I got Jonathan to sign my PBR, kinda taking the piss a little, but thanked them both a lot for coming to the right coast. They seemed super stoked to have so many people come out and chat with them after too. Spotted Marcia on the balcony too, got a pic :ninja: Marcia doesn't look at ALL like I pictured her, funny.

Phew! Anyway, good good times :)

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

pooch516 posted:

So to people who attended the Boston show, where did you all come from?

I live here and was delighted that I didn't have to come in from out of town like a ton of people did

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

The Boston show was great! If you saw five people wearing identical t-shirts, yeah, that was me and my friends. They're pretty fresh though, I'll try to get a picture up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

zenguitarman posted:

So, so funny, those Andrew Dice Clay tweets were goddamn ridiculous. Came down from Portland, Maine that day. I was standing next to the camera in the back, could see everything perfectly. Those UYD cards were definitely a surprise, maybe I'll call up Seth tomorrow. Got to talk to him briefly towards the end of the mob after the show! Shook his hand, got a nice pic with him. No more posters so I got Jonathan to sign my PBR, kinda taking the piss a little, but thanked them both a lot for coming to the right coast. They seemed super stoked to have so many people come out and chat with them after too. Spotted Marcia on the balcony too, got a pic :ninja: Marcia doesn't look at ALL like I pictured her, funny.

Phew! Anyway, good good times :)

you should share the pics bro/gurl