Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

BlackMK4 posted:

Click for big. drat, gotta meet this chick, totally my style. Pic was taken at the Ducati shop near my house too...

Just a handfull of tits and a nice (big-ish) butt, excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Big ish butt? really? You're very white aren't you?

An observer
Aug 30, 2008

where the stars are drowning and whales ferry their vast souls through the black and seamless sea

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Pretty creepy, yo

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

An observer posted:

Pretty creepy, yo

Yeah, this.

Anyways - Ken Block's Gymkhana 5 has a cameo from Travis Pastrana:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuDN2bCIyus

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Awkward.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

Drunk Pledge Driver posted:

Big ish butt? really? You're very white aren't you?

verily.

An observer posted:

Pretty creepy, yo

sorry.
Is she under 18? Or is it just a no-no to comment on a woman's features?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Z3n posted:

Yeah, this.

Anyways - Ken Block's Gymkhana 5 has a cameo from Travis Pastrana:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuDN2bCIyus

HOLY gently caress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was one of the coolest videos I've ever seen ever.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Or is it just a no-no to comment on a woman's features?

Objectification of random women is increasingly being looked upon as incredibly rude and classless nowadays. The line's a little gray still: saying "Oh, she's cute," is okay. Commenting on T&A or how you'd do her in a New York minute is not.

If she's posing nude for playboy, all bets are off. Posing sexily for a picture is a fuzzy area. Just standing there and happened to get photographed, show some restraint.

The reasoning is that a lot of objectification leads to victim blaming. It's a few small steps from "drat, I'd tap that," to "She knew what she was doing dressing that way. If she didn't want to have sex, she wouldn't have been wearing [whatever]." We in the western world live in largely free countries, and lines of thought like that lead either to Niqabs and modesty laws or making the act of just being female unsafe.

Point is, we have a mixture of male and female riders on CA. It should be an inclusive place for both, and objectifying women like that makes women uncomfortable and makes those who are objectifying seem like misogynists.

Safety Dance fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Jul 12, 2012

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I don't think it's fair to say "she has a nice rear end" invariably leads to "well, she deserved what she got". Commenting on a part of someone's body as their major feature is loutish, but it doesn't make you a goddamn rape apologist.

That said, yeah there is definitely a difference in the creep magnitude between "drat, gotta meet this chick, totally my style." and "Just a handfull of tits and a nice (big-ish) butt, excellent." Imagine the difference in reaction if you said them both to her face and I think it's pretty obvious.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

I don't think it's fair to say "she has a nice rear end" invariably leads to "well, she deserved what she got". Commenting on a part of someone's body as their major feature is loutish, but it doesn't make you a goddamn rape apologist.

Yeah, I may have overstated that point. It's a long and not very slippery slope, but I still think it's one that's best to stay away from in mixed company.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

sorry.
Is she under 18? Or is it just a no-no to comment on a woman's features?

That kind of stuff belongs in dedicated motorcycle forums, where geezers sign their posts and type in all caps. Triumphrat is like that sometimes, and I'm ashamed.

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
This is the pics and vids thread, not the emasculated white knighting goon campaign thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRqL8M-9OZY

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

Sagebrush posted:

Fair enough. I definitely didn't mean it in a creepy sort of way.

As long as we're avoiding being sexist, can we also take it easy with the "drat woman drivers :argh:"? I understand that inattentive or poor drivers can make your blood boil but (particularly in our automotive counterpart), the stereotypical "must be a woman driver" and "gently caress her with a broomstick she deserves to die" comments disturb me.
Remember guys, they're the ones with lower insurance rates.

Anywho...
I miss the 90's
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251104435708+&viewitem=

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
I found this at XLforum. XB swing arm, Ducati cans, XB ZTL front-end. It would look way cooler if the pipes were professionally bent and I also would have gone with a 2-1 because it sounds so sweet. True duals seriously lull me to sleep, it's kind of scary, but this isn't my bike so what can I really say.

Needs something done about the seat, rear fender, shock reservoir, and swing arm finish though. I'll say that.

SEE DEEZ NUTZ
Jan 11, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post
For God’s sake shut up you pair of bleating, mung-bean-eating Y-chromosome-apologising cunts.

You think women appreciate your lunatic rants as you try to defend them from innocuous comments?

No, and if I was a woman I would be embarrassed by it. You think the chick gives a flying gently caress is someone says

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

on the internet? Get a grip.

If the 'female riders on CA' have a problem with the alleged 'objectification' of a clearly fit female in a deliberately cute photo of a staged kiss with a dude doing a stoppie then let them have a snap at whoever. They don't need you two loathsome prancing pedants to do it for them.

There needs to be an enforcer on a now sadly desperately needed 'No pink-slipper wearing, hot-milk at bedtime drinking, how-do-you-know-you're-not-gay-unless-you-try-it, antimasculinity brigade members' rule.

EDIT:

Show me a picture of a woman doing a stoppie kissing an objectified male. You can't. Know why? Because bitches can't ride! YEEEEHAW!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

SEE DEEZ NUTZ fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Jul 12, 2012

An observer
Aug 30, 2008

where the stars are drowning and whales ferry their vast souls through the black and seamless sea

SEE DEEZ NUTZ posted:

For God’s sake shut up you pair of bleating, mung-bean-eating Y-chromosome-apologising cunts.

You think women appreciate your lunatic rants as you try to defend them from innocuous comments?

No, and if I was a woman I would be embarrassed by it. You think the chick gives a flying gently caress is someone says

If the 'female riders on CA' have a problem with the alleged 'objectification' of a clearly fit female in a deliberately cute photo of a staged kiss with a dude doing a stoppie then let them have a snap at whoever. They don't need you two loathsome prancing pedants to do it for them.

There needs to be an enforcer on a sadly desperately needed 'No pink-slipper wearing, hot-milk at bedtime drinking, how-do-you-know-you're-not-gay-unless-you-try-it, antimasculinity brigade members' rule.

:allears: gee thanks for telling me how I'd feel mootmoot

You should prob. see a therapist for all the frothing rage you whip yourself into anytime anything you deem the slightest bit "emasculating" happens

SEE DEEZ NUTZ posted:

EDIT:

Show me a picture of a woman doing a stoppie kissing an objectified male. You can't. Know why? Because bitches can't ride! YEEEEHAW!

you are a child

An observer fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Jul 12, 2012

zapateria
Feb 16, 2003

SEE DEEZ NUTZ posted:

For God’s sake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iwnnE12HCM

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
i call for an immediate ban on all visual medialess posts ITT
Pictures and Videos not Safetydance & Sagebrushs guide to internet etiquette for boorish goons

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

echomadman posted:

i call for an immediate ban on all visual medialess posts ITT
Pictures and Videos not Safetydance & Sagebrushs guide to internet etiquette for boorish goons

I like where this is going.

SEE DEEZ NUTZ
Jan 11, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

I like where this is going.

eagerly anticpating Sagebrushes diatribe and dismissal of this

Sagebrush posted:

gutter whore
for not wearing safety equipment!!!

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

SEE DEEZ NUTZ posted:

The second one is possibly a goon, she is/was inolens ladyfriend but i cant find any pics of her objectifying him.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

All I'm saying is that there's a time and a place for everything, and your time/place is /r/mensrights.

Objectify motorcycles. That's what we're here for.

Safety Dance fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Jul 12, 2012

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

SEE DEEZ NUTZ posted:

There needs to be an enforcer on a now sadly desperately needed 'No pink-slipper wearing, hot-milk at bedtime drinking, how-do-you-know-you're-not-gay-unless-you-try-it, antimasculinity brigade members' rule.

EDIT:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Go away mootmoot

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard

Hi guys am I being sexist right?

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Olde Weird Tip posted:

Go away mootmoot

oh hey, another 0 content post. negative content even as it quotes a mootmoot post

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Holy poo poo, what have I done? (for like the third time)

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

clutchpuck posted:

Hi guys am I being sexist right?

I would love to take here on moonlit strolls on the beach listening to her complain about the latest in a line of bastards who treat her so badly, knowing that surely this time having my shoulder to cry on would awaken her to the fact that mr right had been there all along, me. Then I would gently admonish her for not wearing the appropriate protective clothing before coming within 5 feet of a motorcycle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RViQ-jK3IuY

Pretty Cool Name
Jan 8, 2010

wat

Oh hey, that's where I commute to work. Cool.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

:350:

Link? Wanna see them bewbs.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

echomadman posted:

oh hey, another 0 content post. negative content even as it quotes a mootmoot post

any post telling mootmoot to go away is a good post.

front wing flexing posted:

Just getting the link to the picture isnt going to turn that guy around, sorry.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

:350:

Olde Weird Tip posted:

any post telling mootmoot to go away is a good post.

Just getting the link to the picture isnt going to turn that guy around, sorry.

A goon can dream :swoon:

Silver
May 12, 2001

Suzuki lover number one!

I'd wheelie her stoppie into a burnout knack knack no hander if you know what I'm saying. :D

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

SEE DEEZ NUTZ posted:

eagerly anticpating Sagebrushes diatribe and dismissal of this
for not wearing safety equipment!!!

go out of here

:nws:http://imgur.com/8frml

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Second best part of the film, first being the Challenger of course.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I like where this thread is heading now.

edit:

front wing flexing posted:

Sorry, pulled that out of my oldddd (2006) collection. No sauce. :(

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Jul 12, 2012

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Incidentally I also found a few hot men in the same folder :gay: / :j:

Silver
May 12, 2001

Suzuki lover number one!

BlackMK4 posted:

I like where this thread is heading now.

Likes where it's heading. Doesn't contribute. :mad:

sup hopper...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Silver fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Jul 12, 2012

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I found a bunch more old ads with girls in them in a different folder

and this dainese model is pretty hot

also these

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An observer
Aug 30, 2008