Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
Is the FFC badge migrating to the shoulder or something, jeet christ

Bobby Digital posted:

Jesus Christ I don't even

I, too, am un grande retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
saw the new arsenal kit in person today + its no so bad + prince rules everything around + forget you nerds brights + black yeahhhh

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

trem_two posted:

It's not a particularly spectacular box, but Juve sells a scarf-in-a-box.

I hope this helped.
not a fan of the envelope shape opening, makes it look cheap

fgwsss
Oct 7, 2004
Masturbation is good, but it is not the best, 'cause nothing beats the touch of your clitoris.
Where are good places to get team gear in the States because as awesome as this shirt is

http://www.juvestore.com/en/juventus-black-core-polo-12-13.html

I would hate to have to pay international shipping for it.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
Interesting new Warrior boots Bellamy will be sporting next season

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
The stitching on the toe kind of looks like the original Adipures.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Drogadon posted:

Last year's Costa Rica shirt came in a useless canvas baggie thing, I wish they came in a nice box :(

Take it to the bags thread, mate

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bobby Digital posted:

Wouldn't doubt that they are rebadged Adipures honestly.

Warrior are owned by New Balance and they do make gridiron and lacrosse cleats so I could see them branching into football boots.

el gaviero
Oct 29, 2011

oh em gee bee ess posted:

gently caress you Jose I was right.

whats with the weird white patch thing on the bottom right?

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
Sevilla's Umbro stuff is out

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Dudley posted:

I didn't see this, do you have a pic?

Chelsea beat everyone with the best kit:

And likewise with the worst:

Oh poo poo, another double!

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

God help me I'd buy that 3rd kit. Very 90s.

But yes, loving the trend for green goalkeeper jerseys again.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
What's the theory with the goalkeepers' shirt colours? Do you want them to 'blend in' so they attackers won't notice them or do you want them to notice the goalies so they'll shoot at them?

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
Biased but I reckon City win best kit this year for the high quality across the board.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

el gaviero posted:

whats with the weird white patch thing on the bottom right?

I think that is from those spike thingies.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Biased but I reckon City win best kit this year for the high quality across the board.
Milan again

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections

jyrka posted:

What's the theory with the goalkeepers' shirt colours? Do you want them to 'blend in' so they attackers won't notice them or do you want them to notice the goalies so they'll shoot at them?

There was a video of the united gk coach telling a story of some keeper who decided to wear a white jersey and ended up getting chipped from half field because the players could see he was off his line.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Ben Fosters been on twitter saying our away kit is released on Wednesday and it's "very nice"

:ohdear:

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?

jyrka posted:

It's supposed to be distinct from everyone else's so the linesman or referee can see when a keeper's handled the ball vs a regular outfield player.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Hoops posted:

Milan again

we've had better home kits but the away and third are ace

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
NUFC fans polled on their website about the home strip and got 80% approval. I can only think they haven't seen it up close and can't see the spikes because other idgi

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
Yeah it's not a bad kit, its just that those spikes have rhyme nor reason at all.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

So while browsing some of the new kits I stumbled upon this. It seems Nike had some left over colour from the Arsenal batch.

FC Porto Away

The home kit.

e: christ, forget to mention the team

Hegay fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Jul 15, 2012

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Ahahahahahaha

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Seeing this picture again made me laugh irl, again. Oh jesus just look at those shorts

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Hoops posted:

Seeing this picture again made me laugh irl, again. Oh jesus just look at those shorts

It looks like they're wearing some sort of apron over the top of the actual shorts, they're so bad.

Lowden Swain
Jul 11, 2006
can't hold his mud
All of Macron's shorts are that style; only Leeds (so far) appears to have been dumb enough to go contrasting panels.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Hmm, yes I do see that now that I look at the Villa shorts closely. It doesn't seem like they are that style for West Ham though.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

trem_two posted:

Hmm, yes I do see that now that I look at the Villa shorts closely. It doesn't seem like they are that style for West Ham though.

They definitely are, there's a claret band on the top of the second panel that goes the whole way round underneath. It looks loving ridiculous but not a single promo shot shows a side view of the shorts, only way to find out is to see it in person.

Taxxorrak
Jul 22, 2008

Hoops posted:

I remember seeing this when they first came out, and I didn't think it was that bad. But now that I see it again, it's really obvious that that looks absolutely retarded. I can kind of see what they wanted to do, but come on. It just looks bad.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Didn't see this posted, apologies if I missed it. Sammy Ameobi tweeted this earlier.

It's not that bad, really. Yes the spikes are unnecessary but there's worse out there this season.

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam

Mickolution posted:

Didn't see this posted, apologies if I missed it. Sammy Ameobi tweeted this earlier.

It's not that bad, really. Yes the spikes are unnecessary but there's worse out there this season.

I almost feel like if there were more of them, it'd be better. With just 3 or so on there they look like a printing error or something.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Mickolution posted:

In the first version that was posted here, I remember the "crack" on the bottom right was originally on of the middle stripes, where it was a lot more noticeable. Now there's only 5 stripes on it, which I agree is a bit better, but why bother if you're not going to make it a clear "thing"?

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Lamont Cranston posted:

I almost feel like if there were more of them, it'd be better. With just 3 or so on there they look like a printing error or something.

I sort of agree with this. It is, by far and away, not the most heinous kit presented thus far.

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Todo lo tuyo ahora es MIO

Hegav posted:

The home kit.

I wonder what personal vendetta Nike has against stripes?

VVVVVVVV
Well played, sir :golfclap:

Fooly Cooly 25 fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Jul 15, 2012

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Fooly Cooly 25 posted:

I wonder what personal vendetta Nike has against stripes?

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Bobby Digital posted:

nice cleats

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
One for all the Kit lovers an Inside City special about the new kits with loads of behind the scenes footage....thrilling.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mickolution posted:

They still hosed up stripes, stripes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Proper stripes this imo.

Malaga home