Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Strangely enough I'm going West Ham for best kits this year. Newcastle's are both nice if you can ignore the spikes (and you definitely can tbh). Stoke and Swansea home are both nice, although Swansea is literally just Madrid last year. Worst overall is either Fulham, Arsenal, United, or Villa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

TyChan posted:

Unless you're already a fan, you might want Zenit's reputation to improve a bit before you do that. People might get the wrong idea.

Somehow I managed to get a Chelsea, Lazio and Zenit scarf on respective holidays back in the day and last year a friend of mine got me a Rangers one from Glasgow.

I honestly didn't know back then :(

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!
http://twitpic.com/a9sd2j
Well...sponsor could have been worse. Love the pink juve throwback.

Popehoist fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jul 20, 2012

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

The SARS Volta posted:

So this is not just football but all Spanish Olympians, but since they're sending a squad and, well...

Link

if you paid me personally the amount that the whole federation is getting to wear this i still wouldnt

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

I sort of glossed over the text in the post and thought it was just some pictures of some crazy outfits some Spanish supporters were wearing, I've just realised that's the actual athletes uniform Hol-ee poo poo

I'd wear that at one of those outdoor supporters park, whilst getting mental drunk, it'd be fun.

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
I'd just wear one. It's got FLASH.

ps. Southampton for best shirt.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

i'd wear that spanish shirt unironically

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Hoops posted:

Strangely enough I'm going West Ham for best kits this year. Newcastle's are both nice if you can ignore the spikes (and you definitely can tbh). Stoke and Swansea home are both nice, although Swansea is literally just Madrid last year. Worst overall is either Fulham, Arsenal, United, or Villa.

How the gently caress do Barcelona and Leeds not make your shitlist :psyduck:

Or Liverpool on your notshitlist, pains me to say it but they've done a cracking job on that home shirt.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
The worst one this year has to be the Barca away that makes loving Iniesta look like an out of shape 50 year old American man.

Runners up include anything related to Leeds, the United dishrag, Barca home and Liverpool's tribal tattoos (though the other kits are indeed class).

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

The Mash posted:

The worst one this year has to be the Barca away that makes loving Iniesta look like an out of shape 50 year old American man.

Runners up include anything related to Leeds, the United dishrag, Barca home and Liverpool's tribal tattoos (though the other kits are indeed class).

I'd rather wear Barca's away than Leeds' "shorts".

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
I saw the Barcelona away shirt out in the wild for the first time today. It's really something.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

rats off to ya posted:

I'd rather wear Barca's away than Leeds' "shorts".

How about we work out a compromise

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

trem_two posted:

I saw the Barcelona away shirt out in the wild for the first time today. It's really something.

I didn't recognise it when I saw it but that might have been because the kid was only like 5 and I thought it was some generic t shirt at first

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

The Mash posted:

How about we work out a compromise

Sold. I'd love to see somebody actually buy/wear that combo.

Scott Bakula posted:

I didn't recognise it when I saw it but that might have been because the kid was only like 5 and I thought it was some generic t shirt at first

They should put some buttons on it and go with a Tommy Bahama look.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Spartak Moscow, pretty nice imo, although I'm not totally sold on the integration of the sponsor logo on the away. Nike apparently saved most of their nice designs for Russia.

E: here's Athletic Bilbao's away, very nice.

trem_two fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Jul 21, 2012

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Ninpo posted:

How the gently caress do Barcelona and Leeds not make your shitlist :psyduck:

Or Liverpool on your notshitlist, pains me to say it but they've done a cracking job on that home shirt.
I meant to say in the PL, based on that link with all of them together. Obviously the Leeds shorts are worse than slavery.

I'm not that fond of the new Liverpool kit. Don't like red and yellow together, don't like "retro minimalism" unless it's actually an old shirt and I find it a bit boring. It's not terrible and I get why it's popular, but I don't even like the crest. I can't post half a dozen times about how this thread treats every plain back away top as a remarkable style statement and then come out in support of a plain red polo shirt.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Having the sponsor in cyrillic looks better to me because you can wear it out and people don't realize you're advertising a dishwasher company or whatever

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

That Athletic away is outstanding

a top top lad
Feb 28, 2003

Triffic really. Proper player.
Beautiful, Palermo. Beautiful.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Would buy all three, tbh

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Love 'em. Have never liked sashes, but the home and away are both stellar.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Goddamn, all 3 of those are lovely.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I have a nice 70s Palermo thats gorgeous to look at and all three of those are as majestic. First sash I've probably liked.

DoHimJob
Nov 30, 2005

GIANT SPACEBALL
Oh my god, the Palermo third is just stunning.

EDIT: I got an Earthquakes jersey for my bday since they're my local team and I'm stoked to support them, but goddamn are MLS kits ugly. :(

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Why can't Puma make a kit like that for the Azzurri for once? All three are really nice. Their multiple sponsor per year thing might gently caress it up, so if you're gonna get one you should do it now while they're still clean!

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Just checked out the shop on Palermo's website - they want 30€ to deliver that sweet rear end but already rather expensive shirt. No thanks :(

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
i dont like the chelsea one so much now its been confirmed that the stripes and numbers are gold and not silver.

Silver goes much better with blue

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
As a Dutch Fulham fan, I really dig the new away kit.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Looks pretty nice. Macron is the clear winner of this year, by providing some classy kits as well as some epic :lol:worthy stuff that will be remembered for all time.

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
Jozy, what's with the eyes, mate?

Not over the moon with the collar but that is pretty decent

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
The german football magazine 11 Freunde had a run-through of the allshirts in the 1. Bundesliga. Some pretty nice shirts there.

http://www.11freunde.de/galerie/die-grosse-11freunde-trikotwahl-201213

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I totally forgot about the wolf stitching.

Botany As Optimism
Aug 2, 2008
I forgot how good the Werder Bremen home is, and also how the colours of every club in the Bundesliga are either 1) red and white, 2) blue and white, 3) green with Dortmund seemingly the one exception

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

All the home kits of the JPL clubs next season (except OHL, who will start the season with their away kits. The new home kits are for mid-august because of a new sponsorship deal)

http://www.nr10.be/eersteklasse/nieuws/item/alle-thuistenues-voor-komend-seizoen-fotospecial?category_id=1

e: Runthrough of the clubs for those unfamiliar with the JPL

1) Anderlecht
2) Beerschot
3) Mons (their dutch name is Bergen, which is why they're put there in the special)
4) Cercle Brugge
5) Charleroi
6) Club Brugge
7) Racing Genk
8) AA Gent
9) KV Kortrijk
10) Lierse
11) Lokeren
12) KV Mechelen
13) Standard Liège
14) Waasland-Beveren
15) Zulte Waregem

belgend fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Jul 21, 2012

kippa
Aug 10, 2005

Fry, it's been three days. You can't keep boogie-ing like this. You'll come down with a fever of some sort.

That's quite the shirt.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I really should get a (fake) RSCA kit one of these days, I love purple kits.

Molotov Yogurt
Nov 29, 2000

buff man riddim
Is anywhere still selling the Bilbao away from last year?

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

azathosk posted:

The german football magazine 11 Freunde had a run-through of the allshirts in the 1. Bundesliga. Some pretty nice shirts there.

http://www.11freunde.de/galerie/die-grosse-11freunde-trikotwahl-201213

It looks like Mainz got Arsenal's leftover away kits from last season

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

AHHH THE FRENCH posted:

Napoli's new shirts

Finish the collar stitching (seriously wtf) and lose one of the big sponsors and you got yourself a fine lookin shirt there. The stripes on the side are a classy touch.

Shorts are stupid as poo poo I'm sure though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

quote:

Recreativo de Huelva fans to stage protest over 'Minnie Mouse' away kit

The Spanish club unveiled their kits for the 2012-13 season this week and supporters were not at all happy about what they saw.

Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool fans may think they had good reason to complain about their clubs' latest kits, but none of them have anything on the bizarre design Hummel came up with for Recre.
The red shirt with white polka dots was widely ridiculed on Twitter, as fans of rival clubs pointed out its similarity to one of Disney character Minnie Mouse's outfits.

Recre supporters joined the criticism, with one describing it as 'the ugliest thing I've seen in years'.
Some were so outraged they have organised a protest march for next Wednesday evening to urge the kit supplier to change the design.

Club officials insisted they liked the 'innovative' shirt, but Hummel's reaction was more plausible.
The company pointed out it had only ten days to come up with two new kits after taking on the contract at the last minute.

link.