Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

"I wanted to kill you, go to your funeral, and anyone who showed up to mourn you, I wanted to kill them too."

Criminal Minded posted:

Yeah, I've been breaking celery sticks in half for years precisely because of this.

Then that's 2 separate dip delivery mechanisms, and therefore is not double-dipping. :colbert:

Check out my blog for more info

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
I think if you dip one end, bite it, and then dip the other end you're good, but only in a family/close friends situation.

In an ideal world there wouldn't be communal dip bowls outside of family/close friends situations anyway.

Chicolini
Sep 22, 2007

I hate cold showers. They stimulate me and then I don't know what to do.
How come people don't have dip for dinner? Why is it only a snack? Why can't it be a meal, you know? I don't understand stuff like that.

Keevon
Jun 11, 2002
You know maybe instead of being an angry nerd and writing your paper about how poorly notch wrote a multi million dollar game you could try being productive and write your own game but properly and show him whats what:qq:

Chicolini posted:

How come people don't have dip for dinner? Why is it only a snack? Why can't it be a meal, you know? I don't understand stuff like that.

Feels like an Arby's night.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Keevon posted:

Gonna be rough

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Keevon posted:

Alright. Elaine, David, I believe we have a deal here in principle: Arby’s - no more than once a month. In exchange, Elaine comes to your softball game and doesn’t read a book.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Yeah it's gonna be a problem. It's gonna be a problem for them.

Leyburn
Aug 31, 2001
Love is a spice with many tastes, a dizzying array of textures and moments.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
What is it you not understanding? We taking the armoire, and that's all there is to it, okay?? >:(

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
MY WALLET'S GONE! MY WALLET'S GONE!

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say

\/\/\/ the rest of us always saw him as Kramer and never as "that racist guy"

e: :laffo:

strap on revenge fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Jul 23, 2012

notsoape
Jul 19, 2009

WWDD?
I've finally started seeing Kramer as Kramer, not 'that racist dude'. For all his sins, Michael Richards is an amazing physical actor.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Kramer is not racist (except when he burnt the Puerto Rican flag.)

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

notsoape posted:

I've finally started seeing Kramer as Kramer, not 'that racist dude'. For all his sins, Michael Richards is an amazing physical actor.

It's not Seinfeld, but if you want to see Micheal Richards doing great comedy (both physical and otherwise,) check out Weird Al's movie, "UHF."

Not a great movie...Hell, I only like it because I'm a nerdy-goony Weird Al fan...but Micheal Richards is fantastic in it.

"It's my new mop." :downs:

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.
Michael Richards is an intense dude in person. Watch any interview on the DVDs. He talks about his process like he's playing Hamlet or something.

Also, was George not 100% in the right with the Big Salad? I guess Julie didn't mean to take the credit for the salad but as soon as she found out that George had set things straight she attacks him about it, and then when he (justly) defends himself she plays down the whole thing by saying it was "just a salad". That's just not right.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

safety dan posted:

Also, was George not 100% in the right with the Big Salad?

It's still Monday morning, and I may be a little tired, but I'm having trouble thinking of a situation in which George is wrong about something.

Maybe the plan to make the roommate switch. No way that would work.

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

tk posted:

It's still Monday morning, and I may be a little tired, but I'm having trouble thinking of a situation in which George is wrong about something.

You disappoint me, my friend.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

I would like to dip my bald head in oil and rub it all over your body.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
That van's a-rockin'!

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
I was promised a tote bag, and a tote bag I shall have!

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

safety dan posted:

Michael Richards is an intense dude in person. Watch any interview on the DVDs. He talks about his process like he's playing Hamlet or something.

Also, was George not 100% in the right with the Big Salad? I guess Julie didn't mean to take the credit for the salad but as soon as she found out that George had set things straight she attacks him about it, and then when he (justly) defends himself she plays down the whole thing by saying it was "just a salad". That's just not right.

I think George's mistake here and in many other situations is not that he was wrong, but that he made such a big deal about it. Yes, he deserved the credit for the salad, but was it really worth spending any time even thinking about it afterwards?

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

tk posted:

He probably should have left the marble rye thing to rest with a simple "Oy, my parents... :rolleyes:"

notsoape
Jul 19, 2009

WWDD?

tk posted:

How about when he ogled that fifteen-year-old's breasts.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

GigaPeon posted:

He probably should have left the marble rye thing to rest with a simple "Oy, my parents... :rolleyes:"

Okay, that one was definitely unnecessary.

notsoape posted:

How about when he ogled that fifteen-year-old's breasts.

What, is he trying to win an Oscar?

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.
When he (I don't think notsoape is here yet) tried to cheat on Susan with Marisa Tomei, that was pretty questionable. There was also when he pretended to be handicapped to get that job. Granted that one started as a misunderstanding, but he sure ran with it. rascal scooter.

It feels so weird spoilering Seinfeld.

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

safety dan posted:

When he (I don't think notsoape is here yet) tried to cheat on Susan with Marisa Tomei, that was pretty questionable. There was also when he pretended to be handicapped to get that job. Granted that one started as a misunderstanding, but he sure ran with it. rascal scooter.

It feels so weird spoilering Seinfeld.

How could you forget: The Human Fund: Money For People.

If you want to give something back how about starting with the $20,000

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

safety dan posted:

His complaint isn't illegitimate, but his pointing it out to Elaine violates every concept of tact and social grace, so yeah, he's wrong in the sense of being cheap and petty about it.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

George was wrong about "manure" not being such a terrible word.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

WoG posted:

His complaint isn't illegitimate, but his pointing it out to Elaine violates every concept of tact and social grace, so yeah, he's wrong in the sense of being cheap and petty about it.

Cheapness is not a sense.

penismightier
Dec 6, 2005

What the hell, I'll just eat some trash.

WoG posted:

That's the same thing Jerry does when he won't eat with Bania the second time.

Leyburn
Aug 31, 2001

potee posted:

Cheapness is not a sense.

Are you sensing anything right now?

Role Play McMurphy
Jul 15, 2010

safety dan posted:

When he (I don't think notsoape is here yet) tried to cheat on Susan with Marisa Tomei, that was pretty questionable.

how can a sane man think this

Leyburn
Aug 31, 2001
Jerkstore was a terrible, terrible comeback.

penismightier
Dec 6, 2005

Leyburn posted:

Jerkstore was a terrible, terrible comeback.

We need a gif of George's hand gesture on "Jerk store is the line. Jerk store!"

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
I think a director's chair would have been the better option when George gave the security guard that seat at the department store.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

wa27 posted:

George was wrong about "manure" not being such a terrible word.

Uh what? It's newer, which is good, and a ma in front of it. Ma-Newer. When you consider the other choices, manure is actually pretty refreshing.

:confused: :confused:

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
Jerk store was a terrible comeback, but I love the arm motion George does every time he says it while he's storming out of Jerry's apartment.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

penismightier posted:

That's the same thing Jerry does when he won't eat with Bania the second time.

Bania has no tact or social grace. Jerry shouldn't be expected to have any either.

penismightier
Dec 6, 2005

Criminal Minded posted:

Bania has no tact or social grace. Jerry shouldn't be expected to have any either.

But he's huge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

I think a director's chair would have been the better option when George gave the security guard that seat at the department store.

No way, the best chair is a bar stool. There's no way to fall asleep on a bar stool, but it still lets you rest your legs.