Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I'd be 100% okay with him as GM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

El Gallinero Gros posted:

If his first act as GM is to have Hornswoggle stand trial for impersonating an authority figure and have fans on vote that Mark Henry throws him helluva far, I will pleased.

Sears Poncho
Oct 8, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Especially if we get to hear more about his twin daughters.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Good to see that wrestlers never change. Also they must be good for fighting birdemics

Roderick Strong posted:

Sorry @KennyKingpinAnX but I found the perfect fanny pack... http://pic.twitter.com/hsHAPsZP

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/226723515171233792

"Real cool that I have to leave town while it's this gorgeous and Slayer/Anthrax/Motörhead are playing.Sioux City Iowa,y'all better bring it!"

Punk sure likes to mention how much stuff he misses to make wrestling dates. He's definitely one of those boyfriends who makes it seem like doing standard boyfriend duties are a huge deal.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

DannoMack posted:

https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/226723515171233792

"Real cool that I have to leave town while it's this gorgeous and Slayer/Anthrax/Motörhead are playing.Sioux City Iowa,y'all better bring it!"

Punk sure likes to mention how much stuff he misses to make wrestling dates. He's definitely one of those boyfriends who makes it seem like doing standard boyfriend duties are a huge deal.

In fairness, to a man with Punk's music tastes that concert sounds pretty much like getting all your sexual desires satisfied in the same night.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!

njsykora posted:

In fairness, to a man with Punk's music tastes that concert sounds pretty much like getting all your sexual desires satisfied in the same night.

He should of invited HHH and he would of gotten the night off

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

He would've just gotten Punk banned from attending and then gone and introduced Motorhead while the cameras avoided him.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

njsykora posted:

Not to mention that Sioux City is a horrible shithole in the middle of loving nowhere. I'd hate to have to miss out on stuff because I had to head out there, too.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Punk meeting Lemmy would be like matter meeting antimatter right?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Ending your own marriage wasn't enough?! :argh:

AJ posted:

One last day to sew my wild oats as a single woman. So if you need me, I'll be quietly reading a book at a Barnes and Noble Starbucks.

John Cena posted:

Stay put @WWEAJLee ill be there in 10min. May i recommend #50shadesofJohn its an exciting read.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
50 Shades of John would massively improve the original.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA
50 Shades of John: An anthology on WWE merchandise.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Wrestleshoot posted:

im the best mind in wrestling

it's true

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

smashpro1 posted:

Ending your own marriage wasn't enough?! :argh:

I would LOVE to see John Cena crash the wedding. Maybe play a video of where Cena becomes "Magic John" and ends up stripping for AJ at her bachelorette party, who then falls in love with him.

Heh, Magic John...

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Timby posted:

Not to mention that Sioux City is a horrible shithole in the middle of loving nowhere. I'd hate to have to miss out on stuff because I had to head out there, too.

and Slayer is freaking awesome live.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

coconono posted:

and Slayer is freaking awesome live.

Not my kind of music at all, so I'll take your word for it.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Timby posted:

Not really mine either. But its cool watching guys who've been doing the same songs for the last 20 years still perform them like they mean something.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Timby posted:

I was not a metal fan until I went to a live show and it is so loving awesome as long as you're not in the pit getting punched in the face.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Tommy Dreamer posted:

For those who didn't see me & Beulahs sex tape here it is I am calling it RAW 1000 times

http://www.jibjab.com/view/aCoqwV4VDfRXF3ci2d0f

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Jibjab. In 2012.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Tommy Dreamer. In 2012.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Lone Goat posted:

Tommy Dreamer. In 2012.

I'd vote for him.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

I'd vote for him.

Republican or Democrat?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

I'd vote for him.

I would not vote for a man who let his daughters near Janice Soprano.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Republican or Democrat?

Hardcore.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Republican or Democrat?
He's hardcore. He'll take 'em both.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

So Lolbertarian then?

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

bobkatt013 posted:

I would not vote for a man who let his daughters near Janice Soprano.

What?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

His daughters played Janice's daughter on Soparanos. Janice was a horrible horrible character.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Dreamer's twins were in an episode of Sopranos.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Frot Lesnar posted:

50 Shades of John: An anthology on WWE merchandise.

:lol:

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

bobkatt013 posted:

His daughters played Janice's daughter on Soparanos. Janice was a horrible horrible character.

Holy poo poo, I had no idea. I've got kind of a soft spot for Janice though, since she reminds me so much of my horrible horrible aunt. The whole Sporano family reminds me of a branch of mine actually, except without the organised crime

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I know he keeps getting shutdown, but does anyone know if the guy that ran the original CrankyVince has an active Twitter-machine account at the moment?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Mick Foley posted:

"Sure sign that @HeathSlaterOMRB is getting over - the entire @WWE Legends locker room was talking about him."

:3: That's got to be nice for him.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Writer Cath posted:

:3: That's got to be nice for him.

They were talking poo poo.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

heh

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
e: Should have read the OP.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Michael Corleone posted:

Can someone confirm what Bully Ray's Twitter account is, I've been following @BullyRay5150 but I think it is maybe fake, is the real one @RealBully5150?
The latter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END