Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DM Zero
Dec 8, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm looking for a video that I haven't seen in years. It is either a video or a YTMND (could be either or, unfortunately), I think maybe the main guitar riff from Du Hast is playing in the background, and at one point, it shows a scene from American Psycho with Patrick Bateman and the hookers, where he points off to one side while posing in the mirror. This unfortunately also might be a YTMND - I can't really remember what the context of it was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hmmxkrazee
Sep 9, 2006
why
I am looking for a Youtube channel where this guy lives in an extremely dirty apartment and has a bunch of disgusting cooking videos. They often go not according to plan with multiple small fires occuring. Also, he films his bathroom alot and it's disgusting. He also has an accent and never shows his face.

vv Yup. Thank you.

hmmxkrazee has a new favorite as of 14:52 on Jul 7, 2012

Zeff Clancy
Nov 25, 2007

hmmxkrazee posted:

I am looking for a Youtube channel where this guy lives in an extremely dirty apartment and has a bunch of disgusting cooking videos. They often go not according to plan with multiple small fires occuring. Also, he films his bathroom alot and it's disgusting. He also has an accent and never shows his face.

Sounds like Masaokis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w46Dwh4TMGA

digiana
May 11, 2008
I'm looking for a short film/music video that I only recall a few of the details of because it's crazy. It's anime, and I thought I read that the writer/director/someone involved with Akira had a hand in it...similar subject matter. Guy on motorcycle or flying machine, some killer robot woman, and a guy wearing a thing on his head like in Videodrome. It's all pretty disjointed and distinctive but I still can't for the life of me find it using the above. Please help? I want to watch this crazy video

Edit: Found it! Turns out it was Ken Ishii's "Extra." Do yourself a favor and watch it!

digiana has a new favorite as of 10:11 on Aug 4, 2012

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet

Hiltini posted:

Not the one I was thinking, but thanks anyway!

This one?

Hope I'm not beaten

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUX9ja5ZY6M

KIT HAGS has a new favorite as of 23:52 on Jul 6, 2012

Alexi Orion
Jan 6, 2008

..right round baby, right round..
I'm looking for a video.. it's a group of guys practicing a song, sounds like, and one is goofing off, sitting in a school desk, pushing back into the air, on the desk's back legs, going "Weee!" until he eats poo poo and the rest of the group laughs.

Thanks for any help in advance, sorry if my descriptive skills are crap.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
I'm trying to find the music video of the man in a turban singing in the desert and then he splits in like three and they're all wearing the same outfit in different colors. It has really really bad CGI. Like, The Langoliers bad.

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

Coconut Indian posted:

I'm trying to find the music video of the man in a turban singing in the desert and then he splits in like three and they're all wearing the same outfit in different colors. It has really really bad CGI. Like, The Langoliers bad.

Funny, I thought Tunak Tunak Tun would be easier to remember.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
I'm looking for two videos.

The first is a Youtube video of a balding, middle-aged Japanese man doing pushups onto a hugging pillow of an anime girl. He is kissing a smartphone which has the girl's face on it. The title was entirely in Japanese, if this helps.

The second is the Rock doing a promo about Vince McMahon going into a forest and getting anally penetrated by wild animals- it's from about a decade ago.

Thanks.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet

scamtank posted:

Funny, I thought Tunak Tunak Tun would be easier to remember.

I had the melody stuck in my head but I couldn't remember the words for the life of me. All I remembered were there was a lot of T words. Thanks!

buy a hotdog!
Oct 24, 2010
I'm looking for that hilarious "bronies dancing at a con" video that I saw posted somewhere on these forums a while ago. I think it was edited in a way to mock most of the dancers and was basically the ultimate video of dancing white nerds.

a slime
Apr 11, 2005

I remember watching a video pre-Youtube of two guys having a video call. One guy had a giant pac man helmet on, and kept saying "I'm Pac, man. I'm Pac man." I'm PAC, man." At the end the guy calling says "you're so weird, man." and the guy in the pac man helmet says "I'm an angel."

Can someone please tell me the origins of this video and where I can find it now

FalseShockWorker
Jan 28, 2009
I remember watching a music video once, but I don't remember much about it besides there was a guy in a bear costume and another guy (maybe more than one) dressed as a cop. I think they might have been riding bikes. From the style of the video and the little bit I remember of the music I'd guess it's from the 90s or early 00s.

I don't even remember if it was a good song, but for the last couple years I'll randomly get part of the chorus stuck in my head and it drives me nuts that I can't remember the song. I've searched for it, but I've never been able to find it. Please help me goons, before it drives me nuts.

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

Did the (head of the) bear costume look anything like this? If so, you can be pretty sure that it was a Teddybears Sthlm song.

FalseShockWorker
Jan 28, 2009
No, it was a pretty low quality Halloween type costume if I remember right. But honestly, I'm not sure I am. I've found a lot of videos that sort of match my memory, but never quite right, so I think I may just be mixing some things up. I'm afraid the video doesn't exist and this riff in my head is just from some random song that I'll never find. But I've seen goons find all kinds of obscure stuff from vaguer memories, so I figured I might as well give it a shot.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
There's a particular video I'm looking for that has eluded me for years: In dim ages past, probably six or seven years ago, someone posted a video in whatever GBS youtube thread was extant at the time of an English WWII veteran-cum-docent who was lecturing some tour-goers about the Enfield rifle. All I can remember is the guy saying something like "it's not a bad thing, it's not a good thing, it's simply a tool." Also, the video was shot with a handheld video camera.

Please help me, PYF. You're my only hope!

President Beep has a new favorite as of 03:37 on Aug 10, 2012

grandma why
Sep 24, 2010

terrible
Sorry (or not) for bringing this thread back from the dead, but I NEED a video, and making a new request thread seems pointless.

The video I crave is a music video of a Hungarian leaf playing musician, with his band of tubas and clarinets backing him. At least i think its Hungarian. It is just shot in some backyard, and the music doesn't really sync up with the video, but that doesn't matter! The song is brilliant, and I really want to hear it again. Problem is, the video is unlisted on youtube for some reason and I can't find it in my browser history. It would really make my day if someone could dig it up :D

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I'm looking for a YouTube video I saw a couple of years ago that is basically about 10 men, some bearded, sitting around a dining table with food in place singing their hearts out in unison like they're some choir or singing group. It's like long sustained notes, and it looks Russian or Georgian or Greek or something similar.

15/f/Ca
May 4, 2004
hav pix
Can anyone hook me up with the video of a man driving past a burning car at night while some song or other plays on the radio? If I could remember the name of the song I'm sure I could find it, but unfortunately I've got nothing.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

15/f/Ca posted:

Can anyone hook me up with the video of a man driving past a burning car at night while some song or other plays on the radio? If I could remember the name of the song I'm sure I could find it, but unfortunately I've got nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUz9xCTOPRw

15/f/Ca
May 4, 2004
hav pix
Thanks. I wonder how I couldn't find it with a title like that?

hot pants
Nov 11, 2008
I've been searching for this video for a while that I saw on reddit. It's a music video from Africa that begins in an office. One of the workers is called into the boss's office and is told something. Then the guy starts to dance and sing and everyone in the office joins in and they all party. The song was really catchy and had everyone in the video throwing paper and stuff.

hot pants has a new favorite as of 23:55 on Dec 6, 2012

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm looking for a video about human perseverance (I think). I remember it showed archaeological artifacts with dates, and at the end it should a bunch of disaster footage, like tsunamis.

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc
I'm looking for a goon-made video that's a compilation of all the black and white "Dontcha hate..." failures from cheesy commercials in the 80's and 90's. I can find some other versions but the goon version was the best. It was called something like "Do you live in a world" or some question, but my Youtube skills are weak.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
I'm looking for a horror short I found on Youtube, definitely Northern European. There was a mutated, brittle man with these twisted elongated arms and legs in a hospital. He was in obvious pain. A nurse tries to kill him out of mercy but just ends up breaking his bones in various places.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Kevin DuBrow posted:

I'm looking for a horror short I found on Youtube, definitely Northern European. There was a mutated, brittle man with these twisted elongated arms and legs in a hospital. He was in obvious pain. A nurse tries to kill him out of mercy but just ends up breaking his bones in various places.

Sounds a lot like Little Brother from von Trier's Riget. It's a fantastic series, by the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSULjfycXo

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

I'm looking for a video that I think was posted in phiz/ew a couple years ago. It's a video taken of a live show that is just a bizarre powerpoint/slideshow with the rough theme of "RIP Anthony Kiedis" set to a creepy, slowed-down version of "Under the Bridge". I know this is a longshot but does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Eight Is Legend
Jan 2, 2008
Can anyone find the full version of this SNL sketch for me? Saw it during a tribute to Eddie Murphy yesterday and I've been dying to rewatch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgFDv_4oKsw

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
A couple years ago, the group "Pretty Ricky" put out a new single, Tipsy in this Club. To celebrate, one of their members, a certain "Sexy Spec" recorded a video where he challenged a whole bunch of rap and R&B artists to a grind-off. It was a huge trainwreck, and the original video seems to be expunged from the internet. Does anybody know where I can find it? Because it is one of the funniest videos ever.

Loanarn
May 28, 2004

This is why I beat hookers.

Sgt. at Arms
There was a series of gifs and then a link to a youtube video posted some time back here in PYF of some (eastern?) European rap video set on a farm with a woman extremely piercing eye's drinking milk at one point.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Loanarn posted:

There was a series of gifs and then a link to a youtube video posted some time back here in PYF of some (eastern?) European rap video set on a farm with a woman extremely piercing eye's drinking milk at one point.

Might could be this, though I can't see it because of some stupid blocking policy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bowp0LWV2g0
Ravi & DJ Løv - E-Ore

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
^^^^^
I have a feeling they meant this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvKzyuL7ubQ

Loanarn
May 28, 2004

This is why I beat hookers.

Sgt. at Arms

Samfucius posted:

^^^^^
I have a feeling they meant this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvKzyuL7ubQ

That's the one. Thanks!

Garatth
Mar 5, 2007
Mister Congressman, may I shave your mustache?
Hey everyone I'm trying to find a video that I saw a long time ago, I think it was called something like "the stupidest game ever" or something.

It was a bunch of people who'd invented a very stupid game : two guys, linked with each other with a pretty long rope, ran in opposite directions until... well, they stopped...

This video was shot in a big grass area, and all those different pairings had a go at it.

PepperSinclaire
Jan 21, 2007

But everyone's doooing it!

Garatth posted:

Hey everyone I'm trying to find a video that I saw a long time ago, I think it was called something like "the stupidest game ever" or something.

It was a bunch of people who'd invented a very stupid game : two guys, linked with each other with a pretty long rope, ran in opposite directions until... well, they stopped...

This video was shot in a big grass area, and all those different pairings had a go at it.

This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPPQp7XAErA

Garatth
Mar 5, 2007
Mister Congressman, may I shave your mustache?

YES!!!!

Thank you, thank you!

time goblin
Nov 26, 2006

He gobbles time.
I'm trying to find an old SNL sketch with a group of hunters with machine guns who would just fire wildly at anything that moved and never hit anything. I don't remember who was in it but I think it was from the mid 90's.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Does anyone have Burgin? It's private now, and my college buddies hated that video. Desperately want to play it when I see them next week.

Reference:

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/burgin.php

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

TheBigAristotle posted:

Does anyone have Burgin? It's private now, and my college buddies hated that video. Desperately want to play it when I see them next week.

Reference:

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/burgin.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf48aKwxDwI

I'm a bitch. Can't burg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epsilon-6
Dec 25, 2002
My roommates and I are looking for some really absurd, awful actor showcase videos that used to be up under the banner of Sarantos School of
Acting, on youtube. One that comes to mind was by Bob Morgala(?), that had a flash for a moment where they changed the lighting and his only line was "GOD drat GIRLFRIEND", but really any of the ones that were popular from Sarantos and got taken down would be great.

• Locked thread