Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Daionus the 23rd posted:

Sonic and Tails sound nothing like that. Neither does Knuckles, but that just means Sega needs to get Aramek to replace a couple of their VAs.

Knuckles, definitely. I don't even want to hear the 'original' version. Aramek Knuckles is canon for me.

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or hosed up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Man are you guys blind or what is going on with that? That other lightened one had his threads looking like lightsabers. If anything it really highlighted the detail he's been putting in three eye's face. That and he needs to start saving as .png

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

There has been the odd throwaway South Park reference in the past, could it be....Manbearpig?!

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

arachnobot posted:

It has some pig-like features, I wonder if it's somehow the corpse of Porky that's had stuff done to it? :stare:

God I hope this is true

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

So does Demaro have a half black face or does his hood somehow magically place a shadow across half his face no matter where it is on his head?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Maybe it's Ganon? That's a series we haven't seen show up yet.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

I'd like to see a "rant off" between Kermit and Lazerbot's brother.

~embergram posted:

lol more time waster for all the viewers who want to see something that is really brilliant and epic story plots, just to get sad and down that they can't.. oh wait yes they can the comic still continues and nothing you do has effected anything lol these are the moments where you should facepalm yourself little troll fag, also i knew you were into hitler makes complete sense, and btw its trolls who try to remove freedom of speech because they clearly can't handle it and chooses to troll it, trolling is nothing but a form of words shaped as bullets, if the troll shoots the gun, hits someone with the bullet and that person isn't effect what does the troll do then? give up? admit defeat? no they keep trying and trying even know they "know they lost" and over stayed their welcome, but see a troll is weak they tries not to show it, but for that person that the troll failed to effect is still standing strong with the darkest grin on his face begging and waiting to see what you have left to offer, troll using up the last of his ideas before the person shocks the troll with something the troll never knew existed because the trolls mind is not open, his eyes being closed he can not see what is right in front of him, refuses to see truth in things clearly true, only chooses to see things with his head cut off, thinking to himself ''OH WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE ME SO!!'' never realizing that it was maybe his own actions that made the villagers grab their pitchforks and touches, maybe the villagers gave the troll a chance ''perhaps with stares and hurtful words'' the troll is misunderstood and perhaps if they troll had more control over his own thoughts he should have gave it time for the villagers to trust him, maybe he wouldn't of reacted so impulsively and ate all of the villagers pets and live stock, the things that they are attached to, the things they love the things they raised from a baby, perhaps the troll deserved being burned at the stake, perhaps its the pure beauty of vengeance, to watch your eyes as you feel the first flames touch your skin, to see just how much you regret your actions, the only moment in your life that you truly thought out your actions, but no it was way too late, your legs are on fire, the pain is so intense and so unbearable that knowing your about to die, you resort to nothing less then pure Instinct, creating a burst of energy unreal to the villagers you break the hold and jump out of the flames, destroying everything in your path, your mind was also destroyed in the process, nothing left but the animal inside, so you will live like an animal feeding from the next most interesting thing that catches the eye, perfecting your killer Instinct more and more with each drop of blood tasted, you no longer think you only feed, then you will recover, start to trust things again start to love and care for something, one day it will just click and every puzzle piece in your mind will come together and you will be able to see through everything, you will be able to find beauty from everything, you will no longer want to hurt a fly unless they truly deserve it just for being what you used to be or like the villagers that mistreated you, but atleast you will leave the good ones alive because you can see the pure heart they are, they don't deserve to die so what gives you the right to kill them? and before long instead of killing the villagers you help them, you realize that they are only cruel because they were treated badly at some point of their life, just like you were, you become beautiful despite all the burns on your body and you leave the beast behind, you find meaning in life, you can control every move you make, every thought you think, every emotion you have, you can control the smiles and the fronds on every persons face, you become someone that people want to follow, for the right reasons even if they seem wrong to others, you will explain the way you see it, and they will understand it and accept it, you will have enough power to turn the land to dust but not choose to use it for that reason, your eyes will be opened, but first you have to be burned at the stake

Valex
Nov 28, 2009

by astral
Wow I didn't read any of that

Then again I didn't read Kermit's speech either

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

FrenchToasty posted:

(embergram's speech)
...Wow. It started out with the standard XBox Live "your so sad stupid fag" kind of response, but somewhere along the line it became some kind of stream-of-consciousness poetry.

I'm impressed.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Guys, it's just some demon. Y'all are like the people who saw the original SSBB trailer and said "LOOK LOOK THERE'S A NON-DESCRIPT CASTLE GENO CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL!!"

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Didn't this guy have a pet demon earlier? Or was that the former leader of the neutrals?

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.
Maybe it's just a really mad boar with some sort of fang problem?

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

quote:

Didn't this guy have a pet demon earlier? Or was that the former leader of the neutrals

Yeah and he said he fed that demon to his new one a couple of pages ago.

Nathander
Apr 23, 2008
Goddamn. That was some "How can you wish to be born anew unless first you become ash" poo poo from embergram.

Non-EuclideanCat
Nov 9, 2009

Professor Clumsy posted:

Take this fucker and try to dodge this human being.

I don't need any more fuckers and stop throwing faggots at me.

Bilal
Feb 20, 2012

FrenchToasty posted:

I want this monologue rendered by Marlon Brando as Colonel Kurtz.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

FrenchToasty posted:

I want this tattooed on my body.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive

embergram posted:

:words:

holy poo poo

fronds...??

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Yo you guys should definitely read that wall of text:

quote:

perhaps its the pure beauty of vengeance,
to watch your eyes as you feel the first flames touch your skin,
to see just how much you regret your actions,
the only moment in your life that you truly thought out your actions,
but no it was way too late,
your legs are on fire

It's... it's beautiful.

I am Bob
Apr 29, 2009

FrenchToasty posted:

Holy poo poo, to hang out with Lazerbot and his brother for a day would probably be completely insane.

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

Yo you guys should definitely read that wall of text:

It's... it's beautiful.

More brilliance:

quote:

just to get sad and down that they can't.. oh wait yes they can the comic still continues and nothing you do has effected anything lol these are the moments where you should facepalm yourself little troll fag
also i knew you were into hitler makes complete sense

quote:

trolling is nothing but a form of words shaped as bullets
if the troll shoots the gun
hits someone with the bullet and that person isn't effect what does the troll do then? give up? admit defeat?
no they keep trying and trying even know they "know they lost" and over stayed their welcome

The whole thing becomes far more readable with newlines, Pastebin is here.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Thanks for the pastebin.

My god, the closing is amazing.

Lazerbot Jr posted:

you become beautiful despite all the burns on your body and you leave the beast behind
you find meaning in life
you can control every move you make
every thought you think
every emotion you have
you can control the smiles and the fronds on every persons face
you become someone that people want to follow
for the right reasons even if they seem wrong to others
you will explain the way you see it
and they will understand it and accept it
you will have enough power to turn the land to dust but not choose to use it for that reason
your eyes will be opened
but first you have to be burned at the stake

Their brilliance must be genetic.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches

Air Julio posted:

I'm curious how long it takes him to make a page.

I asked him this a few months ago on Facebook, and he told me it took at least an hour per page.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Zotwoz posted:

The whole thing becomes far more readable with newlines, Pastebin is here.
I would love someone to act that out with music in the background. It's an amazing soliloquy.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
lazerbot and his brother are so zen that I think they might actually be the personification of smart weed itself.

Just gaze upon that speech. Weep before its beauty.

Rey the Great
Dec 9, 2011
I consistently fall further in love with this thread. It's truly amazing.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

"you become beautiful despite all the burns on your body and you leave the beast behind"

This guy is talking about the guy who guessed his brother's Deviantart password

JazzFlight posted:

I would love someone to act that out with music in the background. It's an amazing soliloquy.

I would adore the chance to. If I were talented, I mean.

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Aug 10, 2012

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

~embergram posted:

you no longer think you only feed

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
So hey, I did this thingy.

You may have to turn your volume up.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

I wonder if LB has a super bright monitor or if he keeps his brightness settings at max.
As it is, I literally can not make any of this out. If it wasn't for Mathhole and Sue posting lightened versions I wouldn't have known there was anything being depicted. I thought the panels were just kept as black squares, as a stylistic choice.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

Schwarzwald posted:

I wonder if LB has a super bright monitor or if he keeps his brightness settings at max.
As it is, I literally can not make any of this out. If it wasn't for Mathhole and Sue posting lightened versions I wouldn't have known there was anything being depicted. I thought the panels were just kept as black squares, as a stylistic choice.
I can see everything fine. If I tilt my laptop screen too far back, though, it becomes too dark. Maybe that's the issue some people are having?

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Here's my own shot at Embergram's speech.
Forgiveness please for any popping/sibilance (using a Guitar Hero mic).

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

JazzFlight posted:

Here's my own shot at Embergram's speech.
Forgiveness please for any popping/sibilance (using a Guitar Hero mic).

This literally gave me goosebumps. The whole speech is amazing.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Schwarzwald posted:

I'm at only 80% brightness and I see everything fine. You got a poo poo monitor, son.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Well. When I checked on this again, I expected to see Tails getting taught how to do sweet kickflips or something. But instead, we get a dude screaming about God's refining fire. I'm not mad I just don't know anymore.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Look what y'all made me do. Forgive how damned hammy I get, but, dramatic readings are always so damned cheesy.

Did it as a full cold read of the above rant (that pastebin really helped to read it, thanks) and some pretty crude editing.

e: I even left one mistake in. :blush: Teaches me to cold read.

Aramek fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Aug 10, 2012

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
LB & his bro are on the cusp of a new mythology. A while ago I was watching some bullshit about Joseph Campbell in the 80s, talking about how we live in a transitional era with no contemporary, real, mythos -- our culture is changing too rapidly. I get the feeling that I never want to know about LB's real life, I want the whole thing to keep that mystical pseudoanonymous flavor. These little stories are part of the beginning of mythology of the information age. All these thousands of characters and stories are syncretized into a new story and new set of values.

Lazerbot's viewpoint is a product of these stories and characters he has consumed over his lifetime, and he reuses them to display his views. When the internet was first coming out, there was a lot of talk about globalization and the global village and all that, but maybe those kind of predictions were off. Instead of a homogenized culture that's contracted into the size of the metaphorical village, maybe we'll end up with this kind of fractal culture with endlessly repeated and interconnected yet different structures.

But for real:
How do you know if you've smoked dumb or smart weed? Can you smoke a weed so dumb that you think you smoked smart? Are dealers able to take advantage of that?

Also, we need to come up with some kind of character and plot diagram, I'm constantly forgetting poo poo. Anyone know what other pages/chapters these guys were in offhand? I want to go back over their thread.

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
my monads are fully functional

ThatPazuzu posted:

My god, the closing is amazing.

:stare: I know it's pretty cliche at this point in the thread to heap praise on lazy b but the way he developed the theme and then brought it full circle with the last line of that is pretty drat good writing. God drat.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

orphean posted:

:stare: I know it's pretty cliche at this point in the thread to heap praise on lazy b but the way he developed the theme and then brought it full circle with the last line of that is pretty drat good writing. God drat.

This is his brother, not Lazerbot himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

This needs to be in TGT somehow.