Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

gooby on rails posted:

How much does the layout or set of fields in each view vary? If they answer is "little to none", you could create a xib file template and load it repeatedly to instantiate several copies of it.

I heard about this from someone in IRC, and it sounds awesome, but I can't find any tutorials on how to load an XIB like that. I'm probably just not googling for the right stuff, but if you could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simulated
Sep 28, 2001
Lowtax giveth, and Lowtax taketh away.
College Slice

abraham linksys posted:

I heard about this from someone in IRC, and it sounds awesome, but I can't find any tutorials on how to load an XIB like that. I'm probably just not googling for the right stuff, but if you could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it :)

Just create a new view controller and check the box that says create a XIB file, then use drag/drop to create the UI in the Interface Builder pane in Xcode. Then click on split view and control-drag from the controls in the IB pane to your controller's .h file in the right-hand pane and it will prompt you to create outlets (properties that reference the UI controls) and actions (event handler methods). Then in your controller's code you can fill in the fields with appropriate data in viewDidLoad. Feel free to stick controls on there that are only used in some cases and set them to hidden=YES when not in use.

Honestly, check out the CS193P lecture on iTunes U... It's been updated for Xcode 4, ARC, etc. He goes over how to do all this with a demo and everything. It can be hard to do a good google search because a lot of stuff still talks about the old way when Interface Builder was a separate application.

Unrelated note: anyone around here know of a reasonable tech writer or copy writer? I want to get some help updating my app's store description and website and I just don't have the time these days. I was able to get the website looking a hell of a lot better (https://www.obsolete-software.com) but it still needs work.

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad
is there any reason to use an xib instead of a storyboard?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Ender.uNF posted:

Just create a new view controller and check the box that says create a XIB file, then use drag/drop to create the UI in the Interface Builder pane in Xcode. Then click on split view and control-drag from the controls in the IB pane to your controller's .h file in the right-hand pane and it will prompt you to create outlets (properties that reference the UI controls) and actions (event handler methods). Then in your controller's code you can fill in the fields with appropriate data in viewDidLoad. Feel free to stick controls on there that are only used in some cases and set them to hidden=YES when not in use.

Honestly, check out the CS193P lecture on iTunes U... It's been updated for Xcode 4, ARC, etc. He goes over how to do all this with a demo and everything. It can be hard to do a good google search because a lot of stuff still talks about the old way when Interface Builder was a separate application.

Unrelated note: anyone around here know of a reasonable tech writer or copy writer? I want to get some help updating my app's store description and website and I just don't have the time these days. I was able to get the website looking a hell of a lot better (https://www.obsolete-software.com) but it still needs work.

In addition to all this, after you have a view set up in a xib you can call

code:
[[NSBundle mainBundle] loadNibNamed:<path to xib file in resources> owner:self options:nil]
and the system will unpack the object graph from the xib file and hang it off the object passed as owner. You can then configure it and add it to the view visible onscreen. If you call the method again you get a second copy of the object graph, and so on.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
I have a workflow for an iOS application at the request of a client that works like a state machine. When an event is fired, the person is brought through a series of screens that work in a forward-only manner, the user cannot ever go back. Often times, there are series of screens that are looped over and over again.

Currently, I have a state machine that drives a view controller telling it what current screen it should be using, and it's consistently replacing a subview from a collection of other views.

Is this basically the only way to approach this? It makes everything extremely kludgey and to be honest I'm embarrassed by the way the code looks because it seems so damned sloppy, but I can't honestly think of a better way to do it on iOS. Using a UINavigationController seems to not really work for what I need to do because the flow doesn't make sense to be constantly pushing view controllers onto a stack, since the looping nature of some of the screens.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
UINavigationController is what I'd use. You can pop its stack back to an arbitrary point, or replace it altogether, anytime you need. So when it's time to loop back from screen 5 to screen 2, just pop the stack.

If you don't want to use a navigation controller, I'd make my own containing view controller that did exactly what I want.

zergstain
Dec 15, 2005

If I set the delegate of my NSApplication in my MainMenu.xib, at what point does that take effect? I'm getting unrecognized selector exceptions because sometimes the delegate is NSDocumentController instead of my custom class. And when I send an add: message to my NSArrayController, I get an exception about trying to add a nil object to an array, I think. Isn't it supposed to create the object, then add it to the content arrary?

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

zergstain posted:

If I set the delegate of my NSApplication in my MainMenu.xib, at what point does that take effect? I'm getting unrecognized selector exceptions because sometimes the delegate is NSDocumentController instead of my custom class.

Very quickly, so check MainMenu.xib (File Owner's delegate outlet should be connected to an instance of your custom class) and make sure you're not sending -[NSApplication setDelegate:] anywhere (set a breakpoint maybe).

That said I'm curious: what are the unrecognized selectors and when do they get called? Seems odd that NSDocumentController is getting hit.

quote:

And when I send an add: message to my NSArrayController, I get an exception about trying to add a nil object to an array, I think. Isn't it supposed to create the object, then add it to the content arrary?

What's the exception? If you set the controller's content to an immutable NSArray (you want NSMutableArray) that could explain -add: failing. (You're correct about what -add: should be doing.)

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
I notice Clang is now auto-generating variables for @properties. It's generating errors in projects I've ported from Xcode 4.3, and frankly, I don't want it to do this. How do I turn this off?

dizzywhip
Dec 23, 2005

There may be a compiler flag or something that I'm sure someone else will know, but if you manually implement both the getter and setter for a property, the ivar will not be automatically generated. You can also manually declare the ivar if you want.

It's a great feature though, and I'm having a hard time imagining a scenario where you have a property you don't want an ivar for but you also don't want to implement the getter and setter yourself.

zergstain
Dec 15, 2005

pokeyman posted:

Very quickly, so check MainMenu.xib (File Owner's delegate outlet should be connected to an instance of your custom class) and make sure you're not sending -[NSApplication setDelegate:] anywhere (set a breakpoint maybe).

That said I'm curious: what are the unrecognized selectors and when do they get called? Seems odd that NSDocumentController is getting hit.
code:
Exception Name: NSInvalidArgumentException
Description: -[NSDocumentController layerController]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x10051fd00
User Info: (null)

quote:

What's the exception? If you set the controller's content to an immutable NSArray (you want NSMutableArray) that could explain -add: failing. (You're correct about what -add: should be doing.)
code:
Exception Name: NSInternalInconsistencyException
Description: *** -[NSKeyValueSlowMutableArray insertObject:atIndex:]: value for key layers of object 0x100138d50 is nil
layerController is a method implemented in my AppController class (which is a subclass of NSDocumentController). It gets called when my windows are restored (in windowDidBecomeMain:)

I think I might've just figured out my second problem, I thought @properties were initialized for some reason. Now it's telling me I need to implement copyWithZone: is that normal, or is some option turned on that shouldn't be or something?

zergstain fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Aug 8, 2012

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

Small White Dragon posted:

I notice Clang is now auto-generating variables for @properties. It's generating errors in projects I've ported from Xcode 4.3, and frankly, I don't want it to do this. How do I turn this off?

Try -fno-objc-default-synthesize-properties

(List of compiler flags: clang -cc1 --help)

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

zergstain posted:

code:
Exception Name: NSInvalidArgumentException
Description: -[NSDocumentController layerController]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x10051fd00
layerController is a method implemented in my AppController class (which is a subclass of NSDocumentController). It gets called when my windows are restored (in windowDidBecomeMain:)

Is your application delegate's class properly set in MainMenu.xib in the Identity inspector?

Maybe add an exception breakpoint and see what's at 0x10051fd00 (or the equivalent in the exception that gets thrown)?

zergstain
Dec 15, 2005

pokeyman posted:

Is your application delegate's class properly set in MainMenu.xib in the Identity inspector?

Maybe add an exception breakpoint and see what's at 0x10051fd00 (or the equivalent in the exception that gets thrown)?

I've been pausing when the exception dialog comes up and printing the object at that address. It's an NSDocumentController when I get the exception. It seems completely random if the right delegate is set, and I do have the class set properly in my MainMenu.xib. I've got a breakpoint at my Document class's windowDidBecomeMain: and I've been doing "po [NSApp delegate]". Sometimes it's the right class.

I just changed the superclass to NSObject from NSDocumentController, and now that problem has gone away. I may actually need to override methods in NSDocumentController in the future, not sure at this point. Wish I knew what was up.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Small White Dragon posted:

The best way is always to declare what you're doing, e.g. by using @dynamic, instead of fighting the language direction. But I'm curious to know what errors you're seeing and why you don't want autosynthesis.

zergstain
Dec 15, 2005

If I want to have logic like forcing there to be at least one item in my NSArrayController's content array, do I need to subclass the controller?

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

TextMate 2 is now open source. GPLv3 license. I mention it here as it's a fairly large OS X app, so there might be some valuable insights to be gained.

Or maybe one of you will turn it into a functioning product!

Toady
Jan 12, 2009

I took a look, and it appears as if the core is in C++ with an Objective-C GUI, as if the goal was eventually to go cross-platform.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
I'm trying to set up a series of methods to download a series of files from a server and save them locally to the iOS device for use elsewhere in the app. In order to do so I thought it would be best to set up a function that takes in the name of a file to download which then calls a NSURLConnection. The issue is that I'd like that connection's didFinishLoading method to be able to access a variable for the purposes of naming the file that it has just downloaded. I found this answer on StackOverflow but for some reason it doesn't work with my code. I've pasted the header and class files for the view that I'm trying to accomplish this in below:

code:
#import <UIKit/UIKit.h>
#import "ViewController.h"

@interface SyncViewController : ViewController <UIScrollViewDelegate>
{
    UIScrollView *scrollView;
    NSMutableData *receivedData;
}

@property (nonatomic, retain) IBOutlet UIScrollView* scrollView;

@end
code:
#import "SyncViewController.h"

@interface SyncViewController ()

@end

@implementation SyncViewController

@synthesize scrollView;

- (id)initWithNibName:(NSString *)nibNameOrNil bundle:(NSBundle *)nibBundleOrNil
{
    self = [super initWithNibName:nibNameOrNil bundle:nibBundleOrNil];
    if (self) {
        self.navigationItem.title = @"Sync";
    }
    return self;
}

- (void)viewDidLoad
{
    [super viewDidLoad];
}

-(void)viewWillAppear:(BOOL)animated {
    [self.navigationController setNavigationBarHidden:NO];
    self.navigationController.navigationBar.barStyle=UIBarStyleBlackOpaque;
    [self.navigationItem setHidesBackButton:NO];

[self downloadJSON:@"Category"];
    [self downloadJSON:@"Client"];
    [self downloadJSON:@"Company"];
    [self downloadJSON:@"ProjectType"];
    [self downloadJSON:@"Project"];
}

- (void) downloadJSON:(NSString *)fileName
{
    NSMutableString *filePath = [NSMutableString stringWithString:@"http://mycompanywebsite.com/Sync/"];
    [filePath appendString:fileName];
    [filePath appendString:@".ashx"];

NSURLRequest *theRequest=[NSURLRequest requestWithURL:[NSURL URLWithString:filePath]
                                              cachePolicy:NSURLRequestUseProtocolCachePolicy
                                          timeoutInterval:60.0];

NSURLConnection *theConnection=[[NSURLConnection alloc] initWithRequest:theRequest delegate:self];

// HERE IS WHERE I'D LIKE TO SET VARIABLES TO theConnection TO BE REFERENCED LATER

if (theConnection) {
        receivedData = [NSMutableData data];
        NSLog(@"downloaded");
    } else {
        NSLog(@"something went wrong");
    }
}

- (void)connection:(NSURLConnection *)connection didReceiveResponse:(NSURLResponse *)response
{
    [receivedData setLength:0];
}

- (void)connection:(NSURLConnection *)connection didReceiveData:(NSData *)data
{
    [receivedData appendData:data];
}

- (void)connection:(NSURLConnection *)connection
  didFailWithError:(NSError *)error
{
    NSLog(@"Connection failed! Error - %@ %@",
          [error localizedDescription],
          [[error userInfo] objectForKey:NSURLErrorFailingURLStringErrorKey]);
}

- (void)connectionDidFinishLoading:(NSURLConnection *)connection
{
    NSLog(@"Succeeded! Received %d bytes of data",[receivedData length]);

NSString *resourceDocPath = [[NSString alloc] initWithString:[[[[NSBundle mainBundle]  resourcePath] stringByDeletingLastPathComponent]stringByAppendingPathComponent:@"Documents"]];

NSString *filePath = [resourceDocPath stringByAppendingPathComponent:@"Category.json"];

[receivedData writeToFile:filePath atomically:YES];

// FOR EXAMPLE RENAMING FILE HERE

NSError *error = nil;
    NSString *string = [NSString stringWithContentsOfFile:filePath encoding:NSUTF8StringEncoding error:&error];
    NSLog(string);
}

- (void)viewDidUnload
{
    [super viewDidUnload];
}

- (BOOL)shouldAutorotateToInterfaceOrientation:(UIInterfaceOrientation)interfaceOrientation
{
	return YES;
}

@end
The commented out sections are where I'd like to assign a variable to that connection to be used in the didFinishLoading section. Is there any way to do this or am I just going about this all wrong?

HiriseSoftware
Dec 3, 2004

Two tips for the wise:
1. Buy an AK-97 assault rifle.
2. If there's someone hanging around your neighborhood you don't know, shoot him.

Yodzilla posted:

The commented out sections are where I'd like to assign a variable to that connection to be used in the didFinishLoading section. Is there any way to do this or am I just going about this all wrong?

It seems to me that the SO article is setting a variable to the "self" object and then passing "self" as the delegate, so then the didFinishLoading method is just doing something to the variable owned by that delegate. It doesn't seem to be setting a variable to the connection object itself.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Oh so that example wouldn't work with synchronous downloads anyway. I guess I could always just hold up the next download until the previous one finished and keep the file name in a global variable.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
I'm really new to objc and programming in general, and I've been having a lot of memory issues. I started including log messages (ie NSLog(@"dealloc %@",self);)
in the dealloc methods of the classes I'm struggling with. This has really helped me figure out where I was going wrong with memory management. Is there a more direct way of finding out whether or not a release resulted in a dealloc? Is there any reason I shouldn't be doing this?

Similarly, is there be anything wrong with overriding retain like so:

code:
-(id)retain
{
self = [super retain];
NSLog (@"Retaining %@",self);
return self; 

}
And for both cases, is possible to also log the sender of the retain/release messages? I can't think of a way to do this (aside from implementing retain:(id)sender, but that would only work for cases where I call retain explicitly).

These methods are just for educational purposes, of course.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Is there a particular reason you want to use retain/release instead of ARC?

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

chumpchous posted:

I'm really new to objc and programming in general, and I've been having a lot of memory issues. I started including log messages (ie NSLog(@"dealloc %@",self);)
in the dealloc methods of the classes I'm struggling with. This has really helped me figure out where I was going wrong with memory management. Is there a more direct way of finding out whether or not a release resulted in a dealloc? Is there any reason I shouldn't be doing this?

Similarly, is there be anything wrong with overriding retain like so:

code:
-(id)retain
{
self = [super retain];
NSLog (@"Retaining %@",self);
return self; 

}
And for both cases, is possible to also log the sender of the retain/release messages? I can't think of a way to do this (aside from implementing retain:(id)sender, but that would only work for cases where I call retain explicitly).

I strongly suggest using ARC instead of manually adding retain/release calls. It's recommended for basically everybody, but particularly for people new to Objective-C.

That said, that's a perfectly reasonable logging override of retain, but a much better alternative is to get comfortable with using the Leaks instrument. Despite its name, Leaks is a generic tool for logging the history of allocations, retains, and releases, and it even captures a stack trace at each event.

Simulated
Sep 28, 2001
Lowtax giveth, and Lowtax taketh away.
College Slice
I'll second Leaks and NSZombie which automatically does what you were trying to do... It tells you when you touch a dead object and shows you where it got created and destroyed.

The past two WWDCs have had good videos on this subject.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

Toady posted:

I took a look, and it appears as if the core is in C++ with an Objective-C GUI, as if the goal was eventually to go cross-platform.

If that was a goal, it sounds a lot harder than making an OS X-only editor.

I think I'd be more interested in the code for TextMate 1. Starting from a working product sounds much more fruitful than dumping a half-finished one on the masses.

fubarsapfu
Aug 4, 2004
I'm looking at making an iOS app focused on sine wave generation and synthesis. Does the iOS Audio Unit API have a tone generator function I'm not seeing in the reference manual? The Mac OS version does. Am I going to have to use a sample of a sine wave instead?

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice
My Google-fu is failing me....

I have something like this:

code:
NSArray *someVals = [NSArray arrayWithObjects: @"one", @"two", nil];
[NSPredicate predicateWithFormat:@"user == %@ AND ANY relatedThing.value IN %@", 
    [TheUser sharedUser], 
    someVals];
Works like a charm!

What I want is sort of the "inverse" of this, which the predicate guide says 'NONE' is for, but...:

code:
// according to the guide, this should do it
[NSPredicate predicateWithFormat:@"user == %@ AND NONE relatedThing.value  IN %@", 
    [TheUser sharedUser], 
    someVals];
// but it returns everything!.

// so I tried this, but it crashes
[NSPredicate predicateWithFormat:@"user == %@ AND ANY relatedThing.value NOT IN %@", 
    [TheUser sharedUser], 
    someVals];

// and this
NSPredicate predicateWithFormat:@"user == %@ AND ANY (NOT (relatedThing.value  IN %@))", 
    [TheUser sharedUser], 
    someVals];

// and this
NSPredicate predicateWithFormat:@"user == %@ AND NOT (ANY relatedThing.value  IN %@)", 
    [TheUser sharedUser], 
    someVals];

What stupid, obvious thing am I missing that someone will point out to me in 0.004 seconds?

Lumpy fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Aug 12, 2012

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
So I've got a bit of a best practices question. I've created a view that contains a paged scrollView that can contain an arbitrary number of items of different formats and heights. In order to do this the parent paged scrollView is locked at a certain height and contains sub-scrollViews of fixed width and variable height. This allows you to page through the items by swiping left and right and scrolling each item by swiping up and down. This all works great.

Now each item can be either an image, a PDF, a Keynote file, a Powerpoint file, a video, or whatever else. All of these are also working great save for the videos which is where I'm looking for some guidance.

The biggest issue is that there are multiple ways of showing videos within a view in iOS. My requirements are that:
- i need to be able to control the video so that it is paused automatically when swiped out of view
- it can't play automatically
- controls need to be displayed by default
- and a bit optional, we'd like to show a still image preview before the user clicks play

Here are the solutions I've tried along with the pros and cons of each:
  • MPMoviePlayerController - i'm able to hook in and auto-pause when swiping to a new page but the problem with this control is that for some reason player controls don't show until the video actually starts playing. this seems incredibly stupid but i've thus far been unable to fix it. also it's apparently deprecated and Apple doesn't recommend using it
  • MPMoviePlayerViewController - controls show by default which is nice but this control was designed to be used in a popin which i cannot do here. so now the video plays fine but the scrubber bar kind of hovers at the top of the screen and contains a Done and Full Screen button that i can't get rid of. another issue is that you can't really have an arbitrary number of these on a page as they need to be instantiated globally when the view loads
  • UIWebView - i can point the webView's source straight to the video file and i get nice fullscreen video and controls exactly the way i want. unfortunately it auto-plays and i can't control the pause functionality when you swipe away as far as i can tell

What I haven't tried is actually building out an HTML5 player in HTML and adding that to the webView. I assume that if I do this I'd be able to have it not play by default and have a preview image but is there any way to hook back into that webView and pause the video?

Let me know if anything needs clarification.

eeenmachine
Feb 2, 2004

BUY MORE CRABS
Anyone interested in the cross-platform benefits of Unity while still wanting to develop 2d games primarily in code (not the 3d editor thingy) should check out http://struct.ca/futile

Echo Video
Jan 17, 2004

Yodzilla posted:

So I've got a bit of a best practices question. I've created a view that contains a paged scrollView that can contain an arbitrary number of items of different formats and heights. In order to do this the parent paged scrollView is locked at a certain height and contains sub-scrollViews of fixed width and variable height. This allows you to page through the items by swiping left and right and scrolling each item by swiping up and down. This all works great.

Now each item can be either an image, a PDF, a Keynote file, a Powerpoint file, a video, or whatever else. All of these are also working great save for the videos which is where I'm looking for some guidance.

The biggest issue is that there are multiple ways of showing videos within a view in iOS. My requirements are that:
- i need to be able to control the video so that it is paused automatically when swiped out of view
- it can't play automatically
- controls need to be displayed by default
- and a bit optional, we'd like to show a still image preview before the user clicks play

I used AVPlayer and AVPlayerLayer for a similar problem, it might be useful for you here.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
That's mainly for multiple video files right? The reason I avoided AVPlayer was that the presentation could be any file type in any order so I figured it would be a waste to have multiple instances of it on a page instead of one instance containing multiple videos. I guess I can give that a shot though.

Echo Video
Jan 17, 2004

Yodzilla posted:

That's mainly for multiple video files right? The reason I avoided AVPlayer was that the presentation could be any file type in any order so I figured it would be a waste to have multiple instances of it on a page instead of one instance containing multiple videos. I guess I can give that a shot though.

AVPlayer is for one item, AVQueuePlayer is for multiple. I don't know how much of an issue it is to have multiple AVPlayer objects in terms of resources.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
I'll have an enterprise app going out the door in a couple months and I'm afraid I won't figure out a way to get rid of the notification center drop down on iOS 5.1.1. Anyone know any tricks? It will be in a case blocking the home button, so maybe the very top could be blocked off, but I would want to make it easier than that.

mewse
May 2, 2006

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

I'll have an enterprise app going out the door in a couple months and I'm afraid I won't figure out a way to get rid of the notification center drop down on iOS 5.1.1. Anyone know any tricks? It will be in a case blocking the home button, so maybe the very top could be blocked off, but I would want to make it easier than that.

You might want to wait until iOS 6

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

There's no public API for disabling the notification centre or its swipe gesture tab thinger in iOS 5. The most control you'll get is changing the status bar orientation, as that also controls where the notification center tab appears.

There is a way to disable it on a jailbroken device. Not sure if there's a private API that your app can call (I'm guessing not).

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

I can't wait for guided access. TC-11 performance is easily interrupted by accidental home button presses and notification center, and letting Apple get rid of them instead of me makes it that much better.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
We built a kiosk app for a conference and our answer to locking people into the experience was to build sort of a box that the iPad sat in which covered the home button. :downs: The client thought it was genius.

ManicJason
Oct 27, 2003

He doesn't really stop the puck, but he scares the hell out of the other team.
You can go full-on kiosk mode for enterprise apps, but it's not exactly user friendly.

I haven't tested it to see if it gets rid of the notification center drag-down thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Has anyone ever used this, or is it as crazy as it seems?

http://www.andescotia.com/products/marten/