Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
The Miz is tweeting messages supporting Linda McMahon. WWE, please fire him like AW, thanks in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Guess what?

It's always either that, or hacked. Oh Kurt.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Kurt Angle, right now.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Frot Lesnar posted:

According to rumors he sold fake tickets to their idiot loving fanbase JUGGALO NATION AND YOU DON'T STEAL FROM THE FAM

That's Earl Hebner levels of shifty

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

triplexpac posted:

My favourite Angle insanity was when he said Vince sends him flowers every Friday, or something like that.

This is somewhat believable, oddly.

Actually, I could believe that Vince sends him dead flowers with a card that says "THIS IS YOU" every Friday.

I can imagine any Vince story is true regardless of how ridiculous it is. He's both rich and insane, if stories about him are remotely accurate.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

ABOUT DRUGS posted:

This is somewhat believable, oddly.

Actually, I could believe that Vince sends him dead flowers with a card that says "THIS IS YOU" every Friday.

I can imagine any Vince story is true regardless of how ridiculous it is. He's both rich and insane, if stories about him are remotely accurate.

Nah, that's not it. Vince sends him a funeral wreath every Friday because, every week, Vince thinks "drat IT WHERE'S KURT IS HE DEAD I BET HE'S DEAD HUNTER SEND HIS FAMILY SOME FLOWERS"

I'm perfectly aware Vince would call "Hunter" Paul, but I reckon it's funnier if Vince also entirely believes in kayfabe.

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

VogeGandire posted:

Nah, that's not it. Vince sends him a funeral wreath every Friday because, every week, Vince thinks "drat IT WHERE'S KURT IS HE DEAD I BET HE'S DEAD HUNTER SEND HIS FAMILY SOME FLOWERS"

I'm perfectly aware Vince would call "Hunter" Paul, but I reckon it's funnier if Vince also entirely believes in kayfabe.

Isn't HHH one of the guys who likes to be called by his ring name? Same with Big Show, iirc.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Sir Jebus posted:

Isn't HHH one of the guys who likes to be called by his ring name? Same with Big Show, iirc.

Vince calls Hunter BudRo in a tribute to Buddy Rogers.

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

ABOUT DRUGS posted:

No, the card would have a note from Vince explaining how Kurt could use the wilted petals for a romantic evening.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

that vin gerard idiot has followed me for the second time i'm going to kick his rear end

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

CM Punk posted:

"@ElegantDecisis: @CMPunk Fox 56 in Lexington KY carries ROH.” @killsteenkill carries ROH.

Punk knows the score.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Sir Jebus posted:

Yea, he doesn't like his actual name and since his ring name is a normal sounding one, he just likes to go by it.

I still want to believe Vince is 100% kayfabe all the time, though.

Basically I really need the concept of Vince being a totally insane man to be true, because otherwise he's just a creepy, pretty bigoted, rich dude and that's no fun at all.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

@Maffewgregg posted:

Finally editing Extreme Reunion, which I have dubbed THE ERROR OF EXTREME.

I'm pretty sure he could do an entire Botchamania from that show alone.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
It's good to see that Shawn Michaels is always thinking of what's best for the company even when he's going through such a tough time:

ShawnMichaels posted:

RT @WWE: Be sure to @Tout your reaction to Brock Lesnar's attack on @ShawnMichaels and have a chance to be seen live on @WWE TV! http://t.co/fcbxvfXN

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

njsykora posted:

I'm pretty sure he could do an entire Botchamania from that show alone.

He could do 2 on that show alone, with some left over.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

William Regal posted:

You'll know soon enough.A new villain will come to town.RT @EastonBCW: who in the blue blazes is #Dean Ambrose?
Quit teasing us Regal!

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
I'm going to spend a lot of time making fun of Linda McMahon, @broletarian

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

VogeGandire posted:

I hope Vince calls him Terra :unsmith:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

VogeGandire posted:

Kurt Angle, right now.

Don't do this.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

William Regal posted:

The only man with a beer belly on the back of his head is insulting my magnificent nose.Lovely. @GiantBernard

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
HBK has been making fun of/blocking people who "can't tell the difference between TV and real life" forever and now all of a sudden is selling the SummerSlam injury angle on Twitter. I guess he got told to kayfabe it up or something?

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

kikutaro posted:

yes! yes!! i do 2times 6second fart now!! yes! best of fart this year!! yes!! i can do it!!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

@WWEAJLee posted:

SummerSlam Q&A starts in 30 minutes. Until then, I will be secretly loading @KaitlynWWE 's fanny pack with small yet very heavy rocks.

@KaitlynWWE posted:

Why is my fanny pack getting progressively heavier??

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

AJ Lee posted:

A lot of you are bummed I'm DLC, but I just did cartwheels & cried. I'm so grateful & SO FRICKEN HAPPY to just be a part of the game. AHHHHH

AJ Lee posted:

I made myself in CAW mode in every Smackdown vs Raw growing up, so this is just unbelievable. This has been the best year of my life.

:unsmith:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

People so enthusiastic about living their dream own :unsmith:

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

I wonder if you get less money if you're dlc? I remember Sabu said being in the game was his best payday ever.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
It really is quite amazing how far AJ has gone in just one year. I would probably be that ecstatic too under similar conditions.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
AJ just retweeted this from WWEUniverse:

quote:

Longtime gamer and current #Raw GM @WWEAJLee found out she was in #WWE13 mere hours ago. https://twitter.com/WWEUniverse/status/237030786648391680/photo/1/large

PunkBoy fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Aug 19, 2012

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

PunkBoy posted:

AJ just retweeted this from WWEUniverse:
:3:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
When AJ first started this gimmick I remember doubting it thinking it'd be a quick 'haha, bitches be crazy' arc with her being shuffled back to the dark matches. I'm really happy she's come along so well. I was never super into her wrestling but she never really bothered me in ring, and as a persona obviously she's awesome. Nice to see they found a good place for her.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Glitterbomber posted:

When AJ first started this gimmick I remember doubting it thinking it'd be a quick 'haha, bitches be crazy' arc with her being shuffled back to the dark matches. I'm really happy she's come along so well. I was never super into her wrestling but she never really bothered me in ring, and as a persona obviously she's awesome. Nice to see they found a good place for her.
I'm hoping she lasts a long time because it will lead to an amazing F4W write up on her horrible leadership.

@WWERobinson posted:

My Little Nature Boy robe displayed in my home. Michael Myers protecting it in background. https://twitter.com/WWERobinson/status/236654184043274240/photo/1/large

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
On a more horrifying note

Jay Briscoe posted:

Congrats to chicken and his wife on their 2nd baby girl!! #ProudUncle

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

bobkatt013 posted:

On a more horrifying note
Horrifying? That's awesome. Mark's kids will grow up to be calm, collected, and cool like dubbloseven.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Perigryn posted:

Horrifying? That's awesome. Mark's kids will grow up to be calm, collected, and cool like dubbloseven.

Whereas Jay's spawn will grow up to fit right in a Deliverance remake.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?
Our favorite Finnish beard monster came out of hibernation!

@WarTursas posted:

I smile at news of @AntonioCesaro triumphing in US Championship fight. Another reminder of European superiority. No limit to his conquests.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Chikara posted:

The whole CHIKARA family could not be more proud of @AntonioCesaro - the new WWE U.S. champ!

:unsmith:

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

@BretHart posted:

@CMPunk Much respect to you
:hfive:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Lance Storm is whining that the fans disrespected the Game.

Lance Storm posted:

"@bryanalvarez: Did NOT expect YOU TAPPED OUT chants. #SummerSlam" Some times fans can be idiots #GotToGetTheirShitIn

I read and buy tons of books, without guys who buy books Authors would not have jobs. I would never disrespect an author for his hard work.

Boo and cheer all you like but disrespecting a guy after the match when he does what is right for business is uncalled for IMO

"@Adam_N_Yeary: @Storm_Wrestling are they idiots or do they just like Brock" I like Brock but would not disrespect the guy who lost

Fantastic logic there, Lance.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

The Zombie Princess posted:

The world is being taken over. @AntonioCesaro United States Champ!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Gonzo McFee posted:

Lance Storm is whining that the fans disrespected the Game.

Fantastic logic there, Lance.

Well we know that LA does not have the most respectful fans in wrestling! I don't even understand the author thing... or any of this, people chant that all the time.