Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Apparently Commander Caboodle has been using my GPS. God is it ever lovely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingKalamari
Aug 24, 2007

Fuzzy dice, bongos in the back
My ship of love is ready to attack
I'm just going to work under the assumption that Saturday is dead now because seriously: What a way to go!

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.
I'd like to imagine that Commander Caboodle's wristwatch doesn't actually do anything, it just has a picture of a smiley face telling him it's okay at all times.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

That would only make the Buzz Lightyear connection more blatant.

KingKalamari
Aug 24, 2007

Fuzzy dice, bongos in the back
My ship of love is ready to attack
And there he goes...

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
That sure was a thing...
I'm not really sure why it happened, but ok. I wonder if Saturday is still ok.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

I kinda of wanted to see Saturday smooshed onto the space ship and then being dragged away with it as it took off, yelling the whole way.

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.
I hope Saturday is alright, she seemed like quite a colorful character. :ohdear: We don't even know what she's really out for!

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?

Safari Disco Lion posted:

I kinda of wanted to see Saturday smooshed onto the space ship and then being dragged away with it as it took off, yelling the whole way.
She did want to go home. Perhaps her wish was granted after all :shobon:

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
So... uhhh...

The "dangerous space criminal" was probably Saturday.

Why else would he have landed directly on her with his perfect calibration?

Now he's going to go to Caketown Castle, get stomped by Cordelia, and Saturday will have to thanks Nautilus and Cucumber for saving her from space prison.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
I figured he was coming for Cordelia anyways, since their ears are similar. It's been too long since we've seen her and Peridot, and maybe the Nightmare Knight bosses even her around.

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

New page is up.

I'm honestly a bit relieved that Saturday appears to be just fine.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Her mask, oh no!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
And this is how Saturday became Slenderday.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Bell_ posted:

I figured he was coming for Cordelia anyways, since their ears are similar. It's been too long since we've seen her and Peridot, and maybe the Nightmare Knight bosses even her around.

There's also Dad.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Looks like Cucumber Quest follows the Looney Tunes rule of comical injury. I don't know how they're going to defeat the Disaster Masters now!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

TwoPair posted:

I don't know how they're going to defeat the Disaster Masters now!

Well it's obvious anyway that the Disaster Masters cheat to begin with. Carrot has attack ★★★, Splashmaster has defense ★★; and yet when Carrot attacks Splashmaster he loses! :downs: (What do you mean, "these stats are a silly joke irrelevant to the story"?)

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

"I'd say it's nothing personal, but corporations are people, too."
Um, that's because Splashmaster attacked Carrot's spear and thus his attack attribute applied, thankyouverymuch. :smaug:

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

The long "y'alllll" got me to laugh pretty loudly, wonder how long she's just gonna lay there being flat and also southern.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
How can a comic manage to be so cute and adorable augh

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/archive/page-219/

Carrot has the best "Oh man I'm about to get squished but I can't get out of the way and let her fall on her royal rear end" expression.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I really like how the skewed panels give the sense of everything being wobbly and then collapsing.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/archive/page-220/

Somethings going down. Totally love Almonds face in the first panel

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

A parfait is a dessert, but it is also the French word for perfect.

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/archive/page-220/

Somethings going down. Totally love Almonds face in the first panel

I love how Gigi uses faces from her comic as twitter icons, weeks before they appear in the comic.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Eating through the bars may prove surprisingly viable, seeing how much stuff in this world is made of food and all.

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

TwoPair posted:

Eating through the bars may prove surprisingly viable, seeing how much stuff in this world is made of food and all.

Read Gigi's comments on this page.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Something about this feels kinda hinky
Almond is in desperate need of a dentist.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

So; curious if Peridot is going to be a always evil type or flip at some point :v: (are we done posting update links? There was a update!)

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/archive/page-221/

Posting the link just to be thorough.

I like Peridot's slightly smug faces in this page, really. I can always appreciate a good smug.

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

(are we done posting update links? There was a update!)

I just post them to be courteous. Nothing like checking the thread and getting a big fat spoiler on a page you haven't seen yet.

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/archive/page-221/

the2ndgenesis
Mar 18, 2009

You, McNulty, are a gaping asshole. We both know this.
It wouldn't be very sporting of Peridot to turn Almond and company to stone while they're stuck in there.

I wouldn't put it past her, though. :ohdear:

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011

the2ndgenesis posted:

It wouldn't be very sporting of Peridot to turn Almond and company to stone while they're stuck in there.

I wouldn't put it past her, though. :ohdear:

She doesn't actually turn people to stone, she just encases them in chocolate, and they are normally too polite to eat their way out. So Almond will be just fine.

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

New page is up.

I just love Peridot's face in the fifth panel.

LemonRind
Apr 26, 2010

CEO OF FUNHAVER ENTERPRISES
Ask me about making YOUR thread suck less!
With it being splashmaster I'm expecting him to see a bunny, and toss her straight into the cage.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

LemonRind posted:

With it being splashmaster I'm expecting him to see a bunny, and toss her straight into the cage.

You were saying? :3:

LemonRind
Apr 26, 2010

CEO OF FUNHAVER ENTERPRISES
Ask me about making YOUR thread suck less!

Close but no cigar. Though if all you have to do is say you are on his side to get him to stop wonder if that will play into the escape.

snucks
Nov 3, 2008

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
looks like someone has a hatecrush :3:

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

snucks posted:

looks like someone has a hatecrush :3:

To quote a dude on twitter, "tsundbunny"

Oh, and here's a link: http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/archive/page-224/

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Splashmaster is already asleep again. He better be reformed at the end of the story and turn into an awesome doofy good guy best friend to the bunny people. :colbert:

I love how this comic avoids heavy stuff like the heroes possibly being killed by sticking to "I'm gonna beat you up later!" instead of "I WILL HANG YOU WITH YOUR OWN INTESTIIIIINES", but does it without being overly childish or doing that stupid Dragon Ball Z "I will send you to another dimension!" poo poo. It's nice to know that something this charming won't go all-Disney-movies-for-the-last-15-years on you and ruin your whole week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the2ndgenesis
Mar 18, 2009

You, McNulty, are a gaping asshole. We both know this.
I'm beginning to wonder how Peridot ended up being employed by Cordelia in the first place.