Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Philip J Fry posted:

*points at extra toast with middle finger*

Oh yeah, she knew what she was doing :laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
Pulp can move, baby!

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
I'm black.

Actually, I will have some milk.

Billy Zane
Jun 24, 2003

Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude.

jojoinnit posted:

I'm black.

Actually, I will have some milk.

Nothing mixes better than vanilla and chocolate. And yet somehow racial harmony eludes us. If people would only look to the cookie all our problems would be solved.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

Vigilance posted:

It's the kung pao. George likes his chicken spicy.

Every time I watch that scene it makes me REALLY want some spicy chicken, of some kind.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Relayer posted:

Every time I watch that scene it makes me REALLY want some spicy chicken, of some kind.

Yeah that scene makes me want some general Tsao's every time I watch it. I love how loudly you can hear Larry David laugh after George delivers that line, too.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Vigilance posted:

Yeah that scene makes me want some general Tsao's every time I watch it. I love how loudly you can hear Larry David laugh after George delivers that line, too.

Well General Tsao was a very flamboyant man. A complete failure as a general, but a hell of a cook.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

I just noticed today one of the repeat waitress at the coffee shop is Holly from True Blood, where she also plays a waitress(20 years later)

LARRY JEW
Jan 7, 2010

Mopey Dick
Why'd you take a picture of a mustard stain?

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Let's see what I got today. Ham and cheese again. And she forgot the fancy mustard. I love that fancy mustard. You could put that fancy mustard on a shoe and it would taste pretty good to me.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Billy Zane posted:

Nothing mixes better than vanilla and chocolate. And yet somehow racial harmony eludes us. If people would only look to the cookie all our problems would be solved.
:v: So, we're just a couple of white people?

:j: I guess.

:v: Oh.

:j: Yeah. So do you want to go to The Gap?

:v: Sure.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Did you have any trouble finding the place?

No, you're the only white...poet warlord in the neighborhood

arak0r
Feb 10, 2006

The Ugly
I'm not sure if people were discussing Comedians in Cars etc in this thread any more, but the episode with Alec Baldwin, might be as good as the Larry David episode. Pretty drat good.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

T. Mascis posted:

Pulp can move, baby!

You're spotting dimes you're eating onions I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE!

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

I love Seinfeld and still watch it to this day. But I have not seen the return in Curb yet, how was it overall?

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

socialsecurity posted:

I love Seinfeld and still watch it to this day. But I have not seen the return in Curb yet, how was it overall?

Perfect

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

The city is alive tonight

socialsecurity posted:

Fantastic. I just plowed through the season again this weekend and I keep picking up on subtleties that refer to Seinfeld episodes. The DVD has some great extra features including a featurette about recreating the sets after having them in storage for 10 years. Watching Larry and Jerry's reactions to seeing them is great. It's a perfect way to wrap it all up without overdoing it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

socialsecurity posted:

It was amazing, and the "off-screen" stuff with Jerry and Larry being unbelievable assholes, Larry's feud with Jason Alexander, and Michael Richards' hypochondria was great too. Julia Louis-Dreyfus didn't get as much of a storyline (she and Larry have a big argument over using a coaster) but she also features as a semi-regular character on Curb anyway so it kind of made sense.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

I could watch Jerry and Larry talk for hours. The Curb reunion season arc was indeed perfect and showed that even a modern version of Seinfeld would be funny. Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is definitely worth following too, every episode has been great so far; Alec Baldwin and Jerry talking about different ways to pronounce "rapier" was amazing.

The only thing I'm bummed about when it comes to the Curb thing is that they didn't go with Jason Alexander's original idea for that "one more episode after the finale" where you'd just see the four of them sitting in the coffee shop after being released - George all tatted up and Kramer all buff from working out and George going "Phew. That was ROUGH."

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

Billy Zane
Jun 24, 2003

Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude.
Look, we're not going to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. The key word is tasteful.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Lover boy! You are a lover boy!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Billy Zane posted:

Look, we're not going to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. The key word is tasteful.
What about the driver?

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Stare-Out posted:

Let's see what I got today. Ham and cheese again. And she forgot the fancy mustard. I love that fancy mustard. You could put that fancy mustard on a shoe and it would taste pretty good to me.

I think that ginger ale at the coffee shop is just Coke and Sprite mixed together. How can I prove it? Ah! Can't, dammit!

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

Light Along the Inverse Curve.

mojo1701a posted:

Lover boy! You are a lover boy!

Cable boy. Cable boy. What have you done to my cable boy?

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Mr.Kramer is in a meeting with Mr.Lomez but he didn't want to miss anything

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Darren's going away for a long, long time.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Then we'll go watch 'em slice this fat bastard up

Jerry's smirk after that line is the best in the series

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

Billy Zane posted:

How do they know the dog food is any good!? Who tastes it?!

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

I just finished half of season 9 on dvd. I ended up watching the deleted scenes, and a deleted scene for "The Betrayal" (aka. the backwards episode) blew my mind. Because who should be sitting next to Elaine on the long plane ride to India but... Vegetable Lasagna!

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

mojo1701a posted:

I just finished half of season 9 on dvd. I ended up watching the deleted scenes, and a deleted scene for "The Betrayal" (aka. the backwards episode) blew my mind. Because who should be sitting next to Elaine on the long plane ride to India but... Vegetable Lasagna!

I gotta get on those deleted scenes. I'm late on everything.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
That's funny. As it happens, I saw the same shooting star and double-wished you, to drop dead.

Parachute
May 18, 2003
The Rogue's Wallet. That's where he kept his card, his dirty little secret. Short, devious, balding. his name was Costanza. He killed my mother.

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Hank Morgan posted:

Cable boy. Cable boy. What have you done to my cable boy?

I've lost my fiance, the poor baby!

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

I'm... so sorry George.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Sorry.

Locutus of Bald
Aug 20, 2009