Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Oh my god he dug through the floor. This comic is genius.

e; repost because new page:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

quote:

how the
hell did he
get out of
my trap?

i see he dug
his way out of
it, well lets see
if he can get
out of this trap

its another
trap

This comic. :allears:

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

I know we're starting to sound like a broken record now, but would lazerbot PLEASE just finish this fight and get on with the story? He's spent about a dozen pages on this unimportant fight and it still feels like there's no end in sight. Is he trying to troll the readers now?

When is the "taking action" part going to happen with the characters in the title page?

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Yep, I do like following the discussion, but it looks like I'm going to have to fall behind until enough posts build up that I can be reasonably sure more than a few strips have come out and then read them at once, this is way too plodding with one second of the fight per day. Hey he can work as fast as he likes, but I just can't enjoy a fight scene when it's so chopped up.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

Maybe you guys should read some other webcomics or something while you're waiting for TGT to update?
How about this one.
This fight isnt that big of a deal, I would rather have lazerbot do what he wants to do and see where he goes with this, instead of rushing him along. Just let the man do his magic.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
No gently caress ITS ANOTHER TRAP or human being gently caress YOU DICKS ITS ANOTHER TRAP.

No.
"its another trap"
His nonchalancy makes it all the more hilarious.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
The hacker is really annoying now.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM

JazzFlight posted:

I know we're starting to sound like a broken record now, but would lazerbot PLEASE just finish this fight and get on with the story? He's spent about a dozen pages on this unimportant fight and it still feels like there's no end in sight. Is he trying to troll the readers now?

When is the "taking action" part going to happen with the characters in the title page?

He says he has something planned! My guess is that Demaro joins the trolls' "puppet show" sooner or later.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

total agreement posted:

The hacker is really annoying now.
What's worse is that now lazerbot is actively "feeding the troll," so to speak. It was much better when lb was nonchalantly playing off the whole ordeal. He should just delete the guy's comments and not reply to them.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
More idiots are hassling him on his facebook page but at least this lovely quote came out of it:

Lazerbot posted:

im lazerbot not christ

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
Tails Gets Trolled: Plans and Traps

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Lazerbot just personally assured me that not only is he unstoppable, but that he cannot be stopped. Right. loving. On.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lazerbot posted:

im lazerbot not christ

He's my personal Messiah because unlike Jesus he gives no shits. :allears:

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

Plutonis posted:

He's my personal Messiah because unlike Jesus he gives no shits. :allears:

"Whatever, fig tree, bear whatever you want whenever you want."

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

JazzFlight posted:

Why is it so urgent that he move on right now? It's not like there's some sort of time limit. Fights like this work better if you get to read the pages all at once, but that doesn't work when reading it live even at a rate of a page a day. If it's so annoying to people just take a break for a week and catch up then.

Otherwise just :chillpill:

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

The Silver Snail posted:

Maybe you guys should read some other webcomics or something while you're waiting for TGT to update?
How about this one.
This fight isnt that big of a deal, I would rather have lazerbot do what he wants to do and see where he goes with this, instead of rushing him along. Just let the man do his magic.

I read all this guy's comics and they were surprisingly entertaining.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

derp posted:

I read all this guy's comics and they were surprisingly entertaining.

You recommend his work to people and they assume you're loving with them, but once they get a chapter in it becomes amazing, fast.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

You recommend his work to people and they assume you're loving with them, but once they get a chapter in it becomes amazing, fast.
Yeah, back when I wasn't sure Aramek was going to voice the rest of TGT, I considered doing a motion comic of Hitmen for Destiny, but I realized that it'd be too much voice work, especially since the main character is a woman. Plus, the page layout would be even harder to deal with than TGT.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Jeez the trolls are multiplying on his Facebook. Now someone named Cornelia Jamie Chafenheimer III is chiming in too.

brainSnakes
Jul 11, 2011

I'd never save you in a million years
Seriously don't understand why people are getting bent out of shape over this fight, it's way more interesting than the Mario one, and Gary's dialogue pretty much makes the whole thing gold.

Gary owns. I hope he gets at least one last solid string of fuckers off his brother before he dies.

Just Gary on one side of demaro, and cyber bee Gary on the other. A critical barrage of trolling, make him lose his satanic neutrality. Come on Gary, show this idiot who's armless boss around here.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I think the fight is probably about to end. Garry and Robogarry are probably gonna dig another hole to safety.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
I'm just annoyed that he makes the damm things so DARK in this set and previously. 1.47 of 2.80 Gamma possible works fine for absolutely everything else, and I still have to turn it up to see more than just black space.

I don't care about the length, though it makes sense when you're at the end and wanting more and each new page is still more fight.

It's the sort of thing that works so much better when it's all at once rather than page by page.

IronyGuy6669
Apr 22, 2010

FrenchToasty posted:

Jeez the trolls are multiplying on his Facebook. Now someone named Cornelia Jamie Chafenheimer III is chiming in too.

It's amazing how subpar and unfunny they are when it comes to trolling.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

It's like they broke into the special Olympics to make fun of the athletes but the best they could do is run out onto the track and poo poo their pants in front of everyone and sort of take up space on the track while everyone went around them. "Heh everyone looks pissed off at our pants making GBS threads and sort of getting in the way, we totally trolled those retards and proved how retarded they are!"

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Baronjutter posted:

It's like they broke into the special Olympics to make fun of the athletes but the best they could do is run out onto the track and poo poo their pants in front of everyone and sort of take up space on the track while everyone went around them. "Heh everyone looks pissed off at our pants making GBS threads and sort of getting in the way, we totally trolled those retards and proved how retarded they are!"

Man don't compare Lazerbot to the special olympics, that's really rude.

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
Last two panels lightened:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

X23 posted:

It's amazing how subpar and unfunny they are when it comes to trolling.

What talentless looking trolls

AndItsAllGone
Oct 8, 2003

This fight rules and I hope it continues at the rate of one page per day for another year. I hope this fight is like a brawling version of test cricket.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

Lurdiak posted:

Yeah. Lazerbot is regular Olympics, except not disappointing.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Lurdiak posted:

Man don't talk smack about the Special Olympics, that's really talentless.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Mathhole posted:

Last two panels lightened:

THANK you.

produce
Apr 1, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

Why is it rude? There's nothing pejorative about the comparison.

EDIT: Unless you think the Special Olympics are pitiable or something? They're not.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

MeccaPrime posted:

Oh my god he dug through the floor. This comic is genius.

e; repost because new page:

When I see the trap I can only think of the intro to Galaxy Rangers:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3EoBl5uBfU

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005
Lazerbot can keep doing this fight long as Garry keeps dropping amazing lines and he finds ridiculously over the top ways to have Garry or Demaro avoid getting killed.

quote:

My bet is that the Brony guy called for backup.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
So ah, my girlfriend found this on tumblr and sent this to me over facebook chat in response to something "cheesy" I said to her. She doesn't know what SA is nor that I am a goon.

:tinfoil: It's spreading. Fast.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

produce posted:

Why is it rude? There's nothing pejorative about the comparison.

EDIT: Unless you think the Special Olympics are pitiable or something? They're not.

Wrong name.

It's especially galling given the Paralympics are going on this minute.

quote:

It's spreading. Fast.

Which is odd, given he's not actively promoting as far as I'm aware. I don't think Deviantart is actively promoting it either. So how is it spreading so?

Bloodly fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Aug 24, 2012

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

Bloodly posted:

Which is odd, given he's not actively promoting as far as I'm aware. I don't think Deviantart is actively promoting it either. So how is it spreading so?

I've shown it to a few friends. Most didn't like it because the use of the word "human being" (and normally I'd agree with them) but one got it. I imagine other goons have been showing it off, too.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

If they can't see that he's writing in the vernacular then it's their loss.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice
heres you go, indeed