Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars
All i see here is "catcatcatcatcatcat"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Illegal Hen

Inspired from this thread.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Zaldron posted:

:pcgaming: :respek: :getin:

Welcome to the avatar rave Shine.

:ducksiren: Strange. I wasn't epileptic before I got here.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
"We now return to: battling seizure shitposts."

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

A parfait is a dessert, but it is also the French word for perfect.

Psychobabble!
Jun 22, 2010

Observing this filth unsettles me
I gotta say the please leave avatars are my favorite avatar trend. When I saw shine's I laughed my rear end off. Shine on you crazy diamonds :allears:

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
This is at least the second red-text custom av related to Final Fantasy this guy's had. The other one had to do with an argument over gunblades.

Content:

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

A parfait is a dessert, but it is also the French word for perfect.

Robert Denby posted:

This is at least the second red-text custom av related to Final Fantasy this guy's had. The other one had to do with an argument over gunblades.

I thought that was Dauntsa, who had a custom title mentioning how he once argued about whether a gunblade would work in real life in an FFX-2 thread. Pretty sure the only other custom title AZ got was the Chrono Cross one.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

cobalt impurity's is hilarious

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Bhodi posted:

I don't know who has it, but I saw it years ago and it's been sitting in my random gifs folder ever since.

So very :3:

Huh, I downloaded that one too, years ago. Sitting right here in /img/gif. Definitely cute

Sagebrush has a new favorite as of 03:17 on Aug 30, 2012

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
I don't know the story here, but this poster must be insufferable:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Brother Jonathan posted:

He's currently got a month's probation: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3491660&pagenumber=31#post407018792

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Lance Streetman posted:

I thought that was Dauntsa, who had a custom title mentioning how he once argued about whether a gunblade would work in real life in an FFX-2 thread. Pretty sure the only other custom title AZ got was the Chrono Cross one.

Yes, that was me

Jack MacAskill
Feb 21, 2011

Brother Jonathan posted:

Apparently he thinks the bottom 20% (of wealth-owners) own 85% of the wealth due to his tragic chart-blindness. His next post had the macro.

Yinzer offered me :10bux: to make his (previous) avatar and he never forked up the dollars I don't think. :argh: Whatevs new one's nicer anyhow. :allears:

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Jack MacAskill posted:

Apparently he thinks the bottom 20% (of wealth-owners) own 85% of the wealth due to his tragic chart-blindness. His next post had the macro.

Yinzer offered me :10bux: to make his (previous) avatar and he never forked up the dollars I don't think. :argh: Whatevs new one's nicer anyhow. :allears:

So you're saying that at one point Yinzer collected forums welfare? That's rich.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Here's the actual gif:

But really, I just appreciate SpacePig's devotion for making so many of his avatars cartoon characters with Fliers jerseys on them.

edit: Also, I've always been a fan of the good doctor's here

because it always makes me think of the clip that the quote's from which never fails to make me laugh.

TwoPair has a new favorite as of 06:46 on Aug 31, 2012

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Some I've collected:

I really want to know the backstory behind Kapalama's, Fire in the disco and scamtank's. I like to think Scamtank's is referring to the giraffe :3:

The Sezza
Feb 18, 2007
Scamtank's appears to be a Leisure Town image and quote, so I'm not sure there's a backstory to it.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av

:stare:
What the gently caress is this thing from? It looks absolutely bizarre.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

I Said No posted:

It's the earl of Lemongrab from Adventure Time. He's a crazy lemon man.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
^^^ loving nailed it.

I Said No posted:

If you have to ask, that usually means Adventure Time.

Which I apparently should watch some time.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVM7ybsChd0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEjGsegAwpI
Adventure time owns

Mikael Kreoss
Feb 13, 2011

by Fistgrrl
Morand has a great one. Called dibs right before I could :(

Jack MacAskill
Feb 21, 2011

Ronald McGiygas is no slouch.

I've never seen them post together though. :sigh:

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
More fun with loss.jpg:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Civil Twilight
Apr 2, 2011

Stoat

Makes me :3:

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

The underlined text is a link to his rapsheet, and the title itself is referencing the time he had an aneurysm over people posting Soviet agitprop in the Debate and Discussion political pictures thread. He seems to have gotten a bit calmer since then, but it still gave me a laugh when I saw it.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Midnight Raider
Apr 26, 2010

I keep seeing this avatar and thinking "This is definitely a reference to SOMETHING.. But what?" So now's a good of time as any to ask.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Midnight Raider posted:

I keep seeing this avatar and thinking "This is definitely a reference to SOMETHING.. But what?" So now's a good of time as any to ask.

It's a reference to a scene from The Powerpuff Girls with characters from TF2.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Each time I see FISHMANPET's avatar I have to take five seconds to lean back in my seat and stare back at it.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

TwoPair posted:

But really, I just appreciate SpacePig's devotion for making so many of his avatars cartoon characters with Fliers jerseys on them.

Oh, man, this is like living the entirety of last season over again. Hahaha, holy poo poo. I've spent upwards of $40 to convey my disappointment with the Flyers over the last year. Oh, man.

I have to say, though, that the first one, the one with Benson from Regular Show, was made by SAS mod MartyToof.

Ahaha. This is great. It's my favorite PowerPuff Girls scene ever, and a very good edit.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

SpacePig posted:

Oh, man, this is like living the entirety of last season over again. Hahaha, holy poo poo. I've spent upwards of $40 to convey my disappointment with the Flyers over the last year. Oh, man.

As a Philly guy (born, raised, still here), my hat is off to you.

Hardwood Floor
Sep 25, 2011

Every time I see this loving avatar + title combo I have to stop scrolling and just laugh. It's just so absurd I can't help it.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

poptart_fairy posted:

I forget the guy's name, but his title is a very simple SHUT THE gently caress UP ABOUT YOUR CHOSEN PEOPLE.

Pointlessly aggressive titles are inherently funny to me. :buddy:

That one is Washow. I think it started due to his behavior in the Warhammer Online thread and said "SHUT THE gently caress UP ABOUT YOUR CHOSEN", "Chosen" being a character class you could play. Eventually it morphed to what you posted.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Dick Trauma posted:

That one is Washow. I think it started due to his behavior in the Warhammer Online thread and said "SHUT THE gently caress UP ABOUT YOUR CHOSEN", "Chosen" being a character class you could play. Eventually it morphed to what you posted.
Not unless it changed.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
It did. It hasn't been the CHOSEN PEOPLE one for a while now. You can probably find it in the SA avatar database.

EDIT: Yup, it's washow.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Does anyone have a screenshot of the text that accompanied SpacePig's angry Benson av? I always remember cracking up whenever I saw it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Landerig
Oct 27, 2008

by Fistgrrl

No you're not. All I have to do is pick you up and throw you. :smugbert:

• Locked thread