Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you

TyChan posted:

Liverpool might be racist, but they are also gay friendly.

I'm not sure how long it will take before Suarez calls someone a maricon and put a taint on this.
That's actually kind of awesome, do you have a link to the full article about it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

real_scud posted:

That's actually kind of awesome, do you have a link to the full article about it?

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/anfield-hosts-first-civil-partnership

quote:

The couple are both members of the Liverpool supporters' club in Colorado and travelled all the way from America for their special day.

Christina said: "We are just really excited. This is exactly where we wanted to be on our wedding day, we didn't want it anywhere else, and we are just amazed to be here."

After the ceremony was complete, the newly-weds were whisked off on a tour of the stadium - much to their delight.

Eric Cantonese fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Sep 25, 2012

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
That's awesome, I'm proud of the club for taking part.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you
Yeah I may loving hate Liverpool and a lot of their players, but damned if that isn't awesome of them to do.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

TyChan posted:

Liverpool might be racist, but they are also gay friendly.

I'm not sure how long it will take before Suarez calls someone a maricon and put a taint on this.
That owns :)

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Good lord that's tacky.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

sassassin posted:

Good lord that's tacky.

Would you prefer this?

Courtesy of: http://thecakeartist.co.uk/our-cakes/celebration-cakes/

Also...

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

God dammit Brian pull yourself together.

Have a naked lady on your cake like a normal 50 year old.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

If you're below 10 its really not a big deal and pretty nice for parents to do that

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

gently caress the haters I'd love a Chelsea cake for my birthday.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
Whilst it is awesome, I can't imagine why anyone would want to get married at a football ground. I mean I love City, but I wouldn't want my wedding at Eastlands.

For content, this woman (nutter), made her wedding dress out of old City shirts:

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

gently caress the haters I'd love a Chelsea cake for my birthday.

They're good. Had one before. They come wrapped in plastic so they don't get messed up.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Weaponized Cum posted:

They're good. Had one before. They come wrapped in plastic so they don't get messed up.

YOU MOTHERFUCKER

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Weaponized Cum posted:

This is now my favorite post holy poo poo.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Are you slagging off the "happy 6th birthday" cakes too? That's harsh man.

[edit]I got a cake that was a big round football for my birthday one year. Non-club specific though I'm afraid, one for the neutrals.

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
lmbo at a croydon cake

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Whilst it is awesome, I can't imagine why anyone would want to get married at a football ground. I mean I love City, but I wouldn't want my wedding at Eastlands.

For content, this woman (nutter), made her wedding dress out of old City shirts:

Wasn't this the woman who stole her fiance's old jersey collection and had them made into her wedding dress as a 'surprise'?

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

TyChan posted:

VIDEO GAMES
Enrique was talking about this on twitter afterwards and called Joe Hart "the best keeper in the Premier League". Whilst that is an arguably correct opinion, you'd think he wouldn't want that kind of statement getting back to his own dressing room.

artshavin
Apr 11, 2012

toot
and
salute

:smug: edinbro rugby :smug:

vyelkin posted:

Wasn't this the woman who stole her fiance's old jersey collection and had them made into her wedding dress as a 'surprise'?

yeah, if iirc he wasn't too impressed

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Hoops posted:

Enrique was talking about this on twitter afterwards and called Joe Hart "the best keeper in the Premier League". Whilst that is an arguably correct opinion, you'd think he wouldn't want that kind of statement getting back to his own dressing room.

I wouldn't be too worried. With Reina's form he would go to punch him out and miss.

Froist
Jun 6, 2004

CaptainRightful
Jan 11, 2005

This was funnier a few years ago when it was "Below us only West Ham" and also not a photoshop.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
From Vålerenga - Hønefoss, Mohammed Fellah just scored for Vålerenga:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Ten Real Fan Points™ if you can remember the score - no googling allowed

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Aunt Bessie's...

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

Was it 4-3 to Leeds with Viduka scoring all four?

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Scienide posted:

God knows what's going on.

sounds like he & idiot son Paul are both as bad at day to day life + maintaining healthy relationships as they are at football management & football, respectively. you'd never see the Hodgsons drop family drama all over their social network of choice.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

Ewar Woowar posted:

Viduka's wikipedia page has this gem:

"He holds the record of most goals scored by an Australian in the prestigious UEFA Champions League competition with four."

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Ewar Woowar posted:

It was also the day 10-year-old me realised that Mark Viduka was the greatest footballer of that or indeed any generation.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Also thanks, That Programme, for reminding me that Sander Westerveld existed

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Babby Thatcher posted:

sounds like he & idiot son Paul are both as bad at day to day life + maintaining healthy relationships as they are at football management & football, respectively. you'd never see the Hodgsons drop family drama all over their social network of choice.

He was hacked and there's nothing wrong with Paul Dalglish's twitter. You're utterly obsessed.

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

T. Mascis posted:

He was hacked and there's nothing wrong with Paul Dalglish's twitter. You're utterly obsessed.

that last post was 100% serious mate. I often spend lots of type thinking about recent Liverpool managers and how they tweet or theoretically would tweet or what it would be like to be Roy, just for one day

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

It was also the day 10-year-old me realised that Mark Viduka was the greatest footballer of that or indeed any generation.

Greatest at eating all the pies anyway.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

the sex ghost posted:

Also thanks, That Programme, for reminding me that Sander Westerveld existed

I remember having the green goalkeeper jersey with Westerveld on the back when I was a kid. I loved that thing.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

T. Mascis posted:

The New Tricks tweet is brilliant then if its been hacked

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

the sex ghost posted:

Heh, forgot that Frode Kippe once played for got his paycheck from Liverpool.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Gervinho's masterclass against City

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Wn9jPnUto

Ramsey would have had motm with anyone but Gervinho ahead of him imho

Purno
Aug 6, 2008

Fat Ronaldo now has his own reality show, in which he tries to get back in shape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OSRjO5SoJ4

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
Holy

poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The Mash posted:

Holy

poo poo

Dude looks like he put on 30lbs of muscle and then got fat, it's weird.

• Locked thread