Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

T. Mascis posted:

His leg almost breaks

I very definitely do not need another angle then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

I was only half watching but didn't the ref play advantage and then the ball not go out of play for ages? And then he got booked for it when it finally did?

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
That's surely a red card challenge if ever there was one.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Blue Screen Error posted:

I was only half watching but didn't the ref play advantage and then the ball not go out of play for ages? And then he got booked for it when it finally did?

Yellow card for a different challenge. He shouldn't have been on the pitch after that challenge.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Red all day long.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

No card or whistle, plus Wisdom got a card for stealing the ball in a textbook tackle.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Ninpo posted:

Red all day long.

Pretty much, there have been way less aggressive tackles that have resulted in reds or given as penalties. Dude has a point and he has made it. I think it won't change much but at least it is on everyone's mind.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

So close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXsIUeFuGTo

I'm very close to joining the Hating Neymar club.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Maybe you should follow his work on the field and not his off the field antics, and haircut.

Let me save this thread from God Awful Liverpool Chat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIfbghHdG1s

:swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

Weaponized Cum fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Sep 27, 2012

polydizzle
Sep 13, 2004

T. Mascis posted:

His leg almost breaks

Lets not get carried away. He was raked as his foot came down, this wasn't eduardovsbirmingham2.0. Still a red though.

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party
Is this is the famous Liverpool diving Byolante has told me about

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Blue Screen Error posted:

If I remember right, he played a correct advantage, but when the ball went out, just gave the player a talking to, then booked him for another challenge shortly afterwards. Or am I mixing up two different incidents?

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Abu Dave posted:

That made me really sad, although it looked like Wenger just didn't notice him. :(

There is no way, don't you see Wenger's face when he walks past?

He has the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pulling on your neck color look.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Can't wait for Brendan's new song to catch on, gonna be amazing hearing the Kop belt it out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wAKvp2NYb4

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
lmao the dog

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

T. Mascis posted:

Can't wait for Brendan's new song to catch on, gonna be amazing hearing the Kop belt it out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wAKvp2NYb4

Proper lol'd in the office at this, he shits on that Arsenal child.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Ahahaha that dog.

That's a cool rear end dog.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Ninpo posted:

I think the badge kissing arsenal child still holds the most terrible title, at least this guy puts the right amounts of syllables into his songs and makes an attempt to make it rhyme

mikewozere
Jun 2, 2008

Aiiiii

Ninpo posted:

Bit disappointed here...was hoping a dog was actually making GBS threads on an Arsenal child.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

lol

e: lmao

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
the best tumblr

http://nonleaguedogs.tumblr.com/

the best loving tumblr on this wretched planet

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Non-league football must be really bad for how depressed most of those dogs look

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
dog at the weymouth game is rightly ashamed to be watching weymouth

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

T. Mascis posted:

lol

e: lmao

lmao

do they not realise this is only Emile loving Heskey, they're going to want him dead in a few weeks

Voluspa
Mar 17, 2006

HURRRRley

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Is it actually Eboue then? I remember some other twitter drama that got kicked up by a fake Eboue account, I think it was when Nasri left.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Hoops posted:

Is it actually Eboue then? I remember some other twitter drama that got kicked up by a fake Eboue account, I think it was when Nasri left.

Not verified, so probably not.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

Dunban posted:

Not verified, so probably not.
I just had a look and 2000+ tweets seems like a lot of effort for a fake account, when most of them are just about going to training and stuff. He lives 1000s of miles away, doesn't have to deal with any league politics anymore. I reckon it's real.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

This was from last week, after Fellaini's goal, he pumped his fist with his thumb inside his forefingers. Does anyone over the age of 8 make a fist like that?

Took this with my iPhone, so the quality isn't great.

e: might be my network, but the image isn't showing up for me, so here's the link:

http://i.imgur.com/Gy3U3

TheBigAristotle fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Sep 28, 2012

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

TheBigAristotle posted:

This was from last week, after Fellaini's goal, he pumped his fist with his thumb inside his forefingers. Does anyone over the age of 8 make a fist like that?

Took this with my iPhone, so the quality isn't great.

I think Fellani does.

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
tomorrow, round 2:

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Soup and a Sandwich posted:

tomorrow, round 2:

Literally one of my favorite football moments of all time

Joopjan
Nov 5, 2009
won't terry be banned now though?

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Joopjan posted:

won't terry be banned now though?

if he appeals he wont get banned until the appeal is heard.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

serious gaylord posted:

if he appeals he wont get banned until the appeal is heard.

I hope he appeals and gets sentenced to playing him missing the penalty and crying before every game he ever plays.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

Hoops posted:

I just had a look and 2000+ tweets seems like a lot of effort for a fake account, when most of them are just about going to training and stuff. He lives 1000s of miles away, doesn't have to deal with any league politics anymore. I reckon it's real.

It's definitely fake. Eboue does not have a twitter account.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Dalglish has a 3D television now.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Byolante posted:

I hope he appeals and gets sentenced to playing him missing the penalty and crying before every game he ever plays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GENmS26j3B0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hamza
Mar 3, 2007
Really hoping someone got RVP's lips flagellating in slow motion from today.

• Locked thread