Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The opposite... so he's holding an ineffective move done by a jobber? Cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains
Holy poo poo Wade. That was genius.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

MassRayPer posted:

He is holding a sizable penis.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

RacistGuidingLight posted:

He is holding a sizable penis.

Wait a second... so Wade Barrett is saying that his penis is large and implying that Sheamus has a tiny penis? :roflolmao:

Wade Barrett :xd: :swoon: he's just so dreamy!

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

:smug::smug::xd:

MassRayPer posted:

Wait a second... so Wade Barrett is saying that his penis is large and implying that Sheamus has a tiny penis? :roflolmao:

No, hes saying all irish men have been cursed with small penises.

Hilarious.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
They should repackage Barrett as "Big Hog" and he should clothesline people with it.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Colt is awesome

Colt Cabana posted:

WWE released Kelly Kelly, but Kelly Kelly has released most of the WWE

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MassRayPer posted:

Dapper as gently caress .

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

bobkatt013 posted:

Colt is awesome

:drat:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Edge seems to have gotten the hang of this Twitter thing.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

bobkatt013 posted:

Colt is awesome

lmao yeah what a loving whore

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

bobkatt013 posted:

Colt is awesome

The Wrestleshoot didn't take it well

quote:

Wrestle Shoot ‏@wrestleshoot
@ColtCabana go suck CM's cock

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

MassRayPer posted:

Your ability to massacre the funny from jokes is approaching Lone Rogue territory.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Your ability to massacre the funny from jokes is approaching Lone Rogue territory.

Congrats you got it.

Also Colt's tweet is totally uncool and I expected more from him. I'm not sure why but I did.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
He's still bitter about WWE.

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
Colt has always been unfunny on Twitter but he got away with it because he didn't post dumb "this bitch is a WHORE" jokes

Couldn't he at least work a Batista Dick joke in there somewhere, I mean this poo poo just writes itself

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

He's still bitter about WWE.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. No he's not!

Spoiler alert, that's about half of things he says in the Art of Wrestling...(I seriously love the Art of Wrestling podcasts to death, but he brings up his stint there and getting released way wayyy too much).

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

sexy_trash posted:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. No he's not!

Spoiler alert, that's about half of things he says in the Art of Wrestling...(I seriously love the Art of Wrestling podcasts to death, but he brings up his stint there and getting released way wayyy too much).

What the hell is this post?

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

What the hell is this post?

I'm agreeing with the gentleman that Colt is still bitter towards the WWE.
And quite frequently on his podcast, he brings this up and or displays said bitterness towards the WWE.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

MassRayPer posted:

Congrats you got it.

Also Colt's tweet is totally uncool and I expected more from him. I'm not sure why but I did.
So did I.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Just the other day I used released as a euphimism. No, seriously.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
Colt made a joke toward a woman in the era of internet white-knighting. Backlash ensues.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Bhester posted:

Colt made a joke toward a woman in the era of internet white-knighting. Backlash ensues.

If it were funny or even mediocre, it would have gone ignored.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO
It was a pretty bad pun. But needless to say, she has dated a hell of a lot of the roster.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
I didn't realize it was supposed to be a euphemism and thought Colt just said some dumb thing.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

sexy_trash posted:

It was a pretty bad pun. But needless to say, she has dated a hell of a lot of the roster.

Like who.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

Test is the most publicized relationship she's had. Most recently, she was dating Justin Gabriel dating slow moving defenceman and current Anaheim Duck Sheldon Souray.

According to wikipedia she has been "romantically linked" to Batista as well. Randy Orton said in a radio interview a year or two ago that she had been with a few guys in the locker room, then shortly after went to twiitter and apologized to her for his comments.

I'm not saying she's Sunny, or anything like that at all. I've just gathered from interviews that she's dated several wrestlers.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Who gives a poo poo who she's been with

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
^Me. I care so drat much.

Four wrestlers and a duck.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

Atticus Finch posted:

Who gives a poo poo who she's been with

Apparently Colt Cabana according to his tweet up there!

Four wrestlers and a duck.

not to be confused with a MIGHTY DUCK!

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

sexy_trash posted:

Test is the most publicized relationship she's had. Most recently, she was dating Justin Gabriel dating slow moving defenceman and current Anaheim Duck Sheldon Souray.

According to wikipedia she has been "romantically linked" to Batista as well. Randy Orton said in a radio interview a year or two ago that she had been with a few guys in the locker room, then shortly after went to twiitter and apologized to her for his comments.

I'm not saying she's Sunny, or anything like that at all. I've just gathered from interviews that she's dated several wrestlers.

RIP Test "The Punisher" Martin

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

So she's basically the female CM Punk in terms of how many people in the locker room she's banged.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

sexy_trash posted:

Apparently Colt Cabana according to his tweet up there!

And the point everyone's trying to make is that it's a dumb thing to care about.

OH MY GOD SHE DATED PEOPLE SHE WORKS WITH WHAT A WHORE.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

njsykora posted:

So she's basically the female CM Punk in terms of how many people in the locker room she's banged.

I think she was even with Punk at one point.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Sweeney Tom posted:

I think she was even with Punk at one point.

Don't forget Ball Mahoney and Mike Knox!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

KungFu Grip posted:

Don't forget Ball Mahoney and Mike Knox!

I read this and asked myself "what is Mike Knox up to these days?" and came upon this

quote:

On April 7, 2008, a child in Locust Grove, Georgia discovered a stash of steroids, testosterone, human growth hormones, receipts for travel and science lab information hidden in the attic of his family's home which Hettinga used to occupy with another wrestler. Also found was a contract from the WWE, and a memorandum to WWE wrestlers in 2004 about their new dress code policy. Hettinga has given a statement to the police to the effect that the items were not his.[33]
[edit]

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

Karmine posted:

OH MY GOD SHE DATED PEOPLE SHE WORKS WITH WHAT A WHORE.

I actually specified that i do NOT think she's a whore. None of the posts state that. Way to over sensationalize everything!

Oatgan posted:

On April 7, 2008, a child in Locust Grove, Georgia discovered a stash of steroids, testosterone, human growth hormones, receipts for travel and science lab information hidden in the attic of his family's home which Hettinga used to occupy with another wrestler. Also found was a contract from the WWE, and a memorandum to WWE wrestlers in 2004 about their new dress code policy. Hettinga has given a statement to the police to the effect that the items were not his.[33]

The contract and memo is mine! the drugs found in the exact same box are not! Clearly I'm being framed here, officer!!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

sexy_trash posted:

I actually specified that i do NOT think she's a whore. None of the posts state that. Way to over sensationalize everything!

The contract and memo is mine! the drugs found in the exact same box are not! Clearly I'm being framed here, officer!!

Well the drugs and stuff apparently weren't as he was rooming with two or three other DSW trainees, two of which were suspended for Wellness before.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

KungFu Grip posted:

Well the drugs and stuff apparently weren't as he was rooming with two or three other DSW trainees, two of which were suspended for Wellness before.

Well then that makes a lot more sense. When I read that, I was like "How many WWE wrestlers have lived in this random house?!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Why was some kid in their attic and why did he keep a WWE contract in the drug box?