Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Recycling Centerpiece
Apr 28, 2005

Turn around
Grimey Drawer
Taryn's got his fall collar on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

AltruisticNemesis
Nov 7, 2007
tra la la

I got the same one for my kitties! Couldn't get a picture of them wearing it though without them trying to kill the jingles.

Did get this one though!
Pet costumes are 40% off at Michaels right now.

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.
After spending countless hours looking at basically every picture in this thread, I have something you can use to harass your cats: http://meowmania.jqln.org/
My cats still don't know where its coming from.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

:catstare:

luloo123
Aug 25, 2008

muscles like this? posted:

He may have been slightly stupid and had a ridiculous name but we loved him.

the big one in the front
His name was Guttsu and he loved having his ears scratched, attacking his own tail, sitting on your lap when watching TV, plopping down on a book when you were trying to read it and sleeping on my brother's (Kwyndig) chest. He died today and I can't stop crying.

So sorry to hear about Guttsu. I like the name. You gave him an ideal cat's life, and he was obviously loved.

I just adopted an 8 year old cat a week and a half ago. She spends most of her time hiding under the bed in a place where I can reach between the bed and the wall to pet her if I want to. She tolerates this. This morning she emerged from her den meowing wildly and wanting scritchies. It was about 5:30am. The TV was on but not the lights.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Why has no one bred cats that stay kitten size yet? I want a toy catte.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

This cat looks so worried.
"oh god, are they replacing me?":ohdear:

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

veedubfreak posted:

Why has no one bred cats that stay kitten size yet? I want a toy catte.

That's more-or-less what munchkin cats are meant to be, apparently.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Friend sent me a pic of his cat in a catfish coma.

I don't think I will ever be that comfortable in my life.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
More relaxing cats:

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage

wheatpuppy posted:

That's more-or-less what munchkin cats are meant to be, apparently.

I thought they were the cat equivalent of sausage dogs?

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

madlilnerd posted:

I thought they were the cat equivalent of sausage dogs?

Ya, they are just normal sized cats with tiny legs. I want a perpetual tiny cat!

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
RIP Guttsu :(

casual poster posted:

After spending countless hours looking at basically every picture in this thread, I have something you can use to harass your cats: http://meowmania.jqln.org/
My cats still don't know where its coming from.

Paul is so confused right now!

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

I love Grumpy Cat so much. :3:

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage

veedubfreak posted:

Ya, they are just normal sized cats with tiny legs. I want a perpetual tiny cat!

A guy I used to know had a really tiny cat. At that point in time I was living with Maine Coons so every other cat looked small but she was seriously tiny. Her toes were about the size of mung beans and her head was roughly the size of a nectarine (as opposed to your average cat who might be orange head sized). Very cute tabby cat, but not a soppy one like I'm used to. She didn't like being picked up :(

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Kuros posted:

I want to pet that cat so much.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

madlilnerd posted:

A guy I used to know had a really tiny cat. At that point in time I was living with Maine Coons so every other cat looked small but she was seriously tiny. Her toes were about the size of mung beans and her head was roughly the size of a nectarine (as opposed to your average cat who might be orange head sized). Very cute tabby cat, but not a soppy one like I'm used to. She didn't like being picked up :(

A mate of mine had a cat that big. Fully grown and amazingly tiny, pretty much kitten sized but properly proportioned, with a meow that was just a squeak. Sat down once and she came nosing around and ended up in the gap between my arm and my body upside down with her legs in the air, asleep.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Both of my cats are monstrous. My male who supposedly had "tiny parents" is 2ft head to rear end and 20lbs of muscle. My "smaller cat" is 14 lbs and roughly half his size, but she's fat.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kuros posted:

Video posted in another thread:

Watching this video I realize that this cat somehow has no neck.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

What's wrong with it? I've never seen a cat that looks like that, but it reminds me a little of the Down's tiger.

PiratePing
Jan 3, 2007

queck

SplitSoul posted:

What's wrong with it? I've never seen a cat that looks like that, but it reminds me a little of the Down's tiger.

It's definitely some kind of birth defect, at first I thought she was just a toothless old biddy but her whole build seems kind of funky. I saw some comments from people asking what kind of breed that was so they could get one :gonk:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

SplitSoul posted:

it reminds me a little of the Down's tiger.

It turns out you're not the only one, its owners named it "Tard the grumpy cat".

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

And I found the Flickr page for this kitten, and it has lots more cute pictures, like this one:

(click for big)

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

PiratePing posted:

It's definitely some kind of birth defect, at first I thought she was just a toothless old biddy but her whole build seems kind of funky. I saw some comments from people asking what kind of breed that was so they could get one :gonk:

According to the comments, the consensus is that it's very inbred.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
Tard is a snowshoe breed so yeah it's just a totally inbred purebred. So pure it probably has downs or dwarfism, its proportions are all kinds of crazy looking in another video.

It doesn't stop her from being the most amazingly cute cat in the world though.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Brother Jonathan posted:

And I found the Flickr page for this kitten, and it has lots more cute pictures, like this one:

(click for big)

Abby Kittens are the cutest
Heres my little half abby as a kitten:

luloo123
Aug 25, 2008
Snicket thinks that my students need to study harder.

SlippyFists
Jul 16, 2007

To The Flowers of Time!

Gazaar posted:

Tard is a snowshoe breed so yeah it's just a totally inbred purebred. So pure it probably has downs or dwarfism, its proportions are all kinds of crazy looking in another video.

It doesn't stop her from being the most amazingly cute cat in the world though.

I hope they take it to the vet to get it checked out, just to make sure it's perfectly healthy. It is cute though...

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

His name is Spangles and he's the cutest thing I've ever seen. :allears:

clockwork automaton
May 2, 2007

You've probably never heard of them.

Fun Shoe

My cat Dash finds shower curtains absolutely confounding.

tviolet
May 20, 2004

tviolet has a new favorite as of 10:21 on Jan 30, 2016

meataidstheft
Jul 31, 2005

Yous a lady Skwisgaar!

Jack Trades posted:

I want this cat.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

meataidstheft posted:

I want this cat.

Me too. :allears:

Poltergeist
Jul 26, 2002

Jack Trades posted:

My husband just said "That looks like the kind of cat who misses the box and poops on the floor."

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

When you can see two boxes sometimes you are gonna guess wrong okay.

JD
Jan 11, 2003
saw this on nekopic_bot, probably will be macro'd soon I'm sure

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
It's been a while since I have owned a cat. This little guy I saved from a box of kittens. His name is Alaric and he likes to be a diva, hang on me, and play on cardboard boxes.

A little younger (don't mind the derp on the right)

After he eats he always hangs on my neck.

Hipster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

BlazingSun posted:

It's been a while since I have owned a cat. This little guy I saved from a box of kittens. His name is Alaric and he likes to be a diva, hang on me, and play on cardboard boxes.

A little younger (don't mind the derp on the right)

Your cat is awesome.

Here's a cat hangin' out with a squirrel.