Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat
Kooi may not know much about art, but she knows what she likes:

(And to give you an idea of just how big a faloomfa-butt she is, that poster is A0 size)

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

PaleFigure posted:

Kooi may not know much about art, but she knows what she likes:

(And to give you an idea of just how big a faloomfa-butt she is, that poster is A0 size)

I do not believe you at all. Please post more photos of your floof cat to prove this. [Please fall for this oh my gosh that tail:3: ]

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick
I would also like to see more pics of that beautiful kitty.

JamesOff
Dec 12, 2002

What a frightening beast!
Looks a bit like my parents' cat.

This is him very pleased to see me when I popped in one weekend while they were away, and he felt the timer-based food thing wasn't catering to his needs.

I have a couple more of him which I will post when I'm home and can reach them :)

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Look at this fukken kitty!

(ignore the sullen nephew and garbage behind it.)

Gag Reflex
Mar 20, 2009

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

My cat has the same look anytime he lays on me. STOP loving MOVING AROUND AND WAKING ME UP.

Bow TIE Fighter
Sep 16, 2007

Our cummerbunds can't repel firepower of that magnitude!

Wedemeyer posted:

I do not believe you at all. Please post more photos of your floof cat to prove this. [Please fall for this oh my gosh that tail:3: ]

Here's some from last December:

Their post history even includes kitten pics, not as floofy, but still cute.

Crawley Heat
Dec 27, 2011

by T. Mascis

Large pic

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage

I don't want to alarm you but there is a lion in your house and you are obviously disturbing it as it tries to watch South Park and it doesn't look very happy about the situation.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Almost headset cat :3:

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat

Bow TIE Fighter posted:

Here's some from last December:

Their post history even includes kitten pics, not as floofy, but still cute.
Indeed, new floof pics have been ordered (Kooi lives with my sister) and will be posted as they arrive.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Grabbed a feral kitten and petted her for an hour or so. Hopefully will be able to grab her again.

On top of my gut. And a sarape.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Luisfe posted:

Grabbed a feral kitten and petted her for an hour or so. Hopefully will be able to grab her again.

On top of my gut. And a sarape.

I'm totally stealing that cat.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Actually I just copypasted that post from like a week ago. Kitten is now purry and has stayed inside for two days. Forced kitten socialization is so far succesful. She is still hissy but now pettings cause purrs.

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat
This just in: more floof!

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
Kitty loaf is mesmerized by the dishwasher

...the only way she'll let me take a pictures of her sitting still is if I catch her in dim light not looking at me :(

vonnegutt
Aug 7, 2006
Hobocamp.
Is this a floof cat thread now?

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

vonnegutt posted:

You tell me.

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Ain't you ever seen a naked chick riding a clam before?

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

vonnegutt posted:

Your cat has some floof on it's floof.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

This is Snoopy the Exotic Shorthair, with videos posted on the Chinese video Web site youku, jacquelinening's channel.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

muscles like this? posted:

Look at this fukken kitty!

(ignore the sullen nephew and garbage behind it.)

So even though its still kind of soon after losing Gutsu, we were worried about our other cat who was having some issues with not having anyone to socialize with. So we got this little guy from my sister's farm. He's 2 1/2 months old and doesn't quite have a name yet. He's super friendly though and enjoys falling asleep on people. As seen here:

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

A progression of floof:

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

muscles like this? posted:

So even though its still kind of soon after losing Gutsu, we were worried about our other cat who was having some issues with not having anyone to socialize with

I know exactly how you feel. I just lost my cat Beauregard last week (he's the blue one)

My other cat is taking it pretty hard, so I know she'll need another catfriend eventually, but it's so hard to feel like I'm not replacing Beau. If you don't mind me asking, how did you decide it was time to get another kitty?

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

Every time I see this, the caption in my head is "Oh you shouldn't have! I love it!"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Radio! posted:

I know exactly how you feel. I just lost my cat Beauregard last week (he's the blue one)

My other cat is taking it pretty hard, so I know she'll need another catfriend eventually, but it's so hard to feel like I'm not replacing Beau. If you don't mind me asking, how did you decide it was time to get another kitty?

Mostly because our other cat Nyx has never lived without another cat in the house and she wasn't taking it well.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Jay O
Oct 9, 2012

being a zombie's not so bad
once you get used to it
Old pictures, but one of the most lovely cats I've ever known: Leo the long-haired Siamese. (He belongs to an old roommate. I miss him...)

He's very large. :stare:

Another cat belonging to another roommate at the same time was Delilah, aka Kitler, so named because she...

Erm. Yes.

Here, Kitler attempts to reclaim an annexed ice cream cone.

Jay O has a new favorite as of 19:20 on Oct 10, 2012

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
So one of the vet's resident cats got a lion cut, sort of:

Poor Owlbert

Doctor Tupac
Oct 9, 2012

by T. Finninho

She stayed in there for a half hour.

He has very good taste in what he reads, as you can see.

"Never...let goooooooooo....."

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I love fat cats.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

JamesOff
Dec 12, 2002

What a frightening beast!
While looking for the picture I wanted of my parents' current cat, I found this one from long ago - the original filename was "1971 Xmas - Henrietta". I think this is the cat which kept wandering off to the pub down the road and sitting on a bar stool until they phoned my Dad to go get her.

And here's the picture I was actually looking for:

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Cpaka
Jun 6, 2007

Dance, Oliver! Dance!

luloo123
Aug 25, 2008
Snicket and I have been living together for 4 weeks and she no longer hides under the bed all day!

Testing out my new infrared thermometer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It's the best when a new cat stops hiding and begins to trust you.