Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous

Regy Rusty posted:

My only worry is that Rob might get caught in the crossfire. :ohdear:

That's what this is beginning to look like.

Rob won't go out like no bitch, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
If the expression properly changes, I'll retract my opinion if it bothers you, but his face and Sylvester's has never changed expression(If I'm recalling wrong, again I'll retract). Tom's has, Elmer's has(And he's been the most 'neutral' of the bunch, so there's no excuse), they haven't.

It LOOKS worse than it likely IS in terms of apparent effort(It LOOKS like copy-paste). Feeling or being neutral never meant a never-changing expression, and I speak as someone who is like that 'naturally'. The difference is I can't raise the dead, it just gets people to regularly ask me why I look so down or 'why don't you smile more' or 'You need to try to engage with people more'.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

^^^ You're terrible and your post is terrible.

Every page has been stellar. He's really getting to the good stuff, isn't he?

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

I love that Rob continues to say "WHAT" after a lifetime of having no ears. You'd think at some point he would learn to read lips better. Then again, reading the lips of Looney Tunes might be difficult.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Bloodly posted:

If the expression properly changes, I'll retract my opinion if it bothers you, but his face and Sylvester's has never changed expression(If I'm recalling wrong, again I'll retract). Tom's has, Elmer's has(And he's been the most 'neutral' of the bunch, so there's no excuse), they haven't.

It LOOKS worse than it likely IS in terms of apparent effort(It LOOKS like copy-paste). Feeling or being neutral never meant a never-changing expression, and I speak as someone who is like that 'naturally'. The difference is I can't raise the dead, it just gets people to regularly ask me why I look so down or 'why don't you smile more' or 'You need to try to engage with people more'.

Also I thought Demaro and that white-hair guy were going to go at it next

a.lo fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Oct 7, 2012

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Nah, look back at the last page they were in:

He went off after Elmer while Demaro stayed in that room to wait for Coyote.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

I have been waiting so long, I can't wait to see what Coyote can do. I have a feeling it's gonna be good.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

RTails will be the hero of this story who ends this cycle of violence and hate, not Rob, however...

Redeadagain posted:

Rob won't go out like no bitch, though.

... he'll die like one.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Bloodly posted:

Jesus Christ it's a comic about tails being trained by batman and hello kitty who loving cares

LRADIKAL
Jun 10, 2001

Fun Shoe
Is Roadrunner faster than Sonic?

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
Am I the only one who realizes the irony of someone being single-mindedly obsessed with killing Wile E. Coyote? The tables have turned. Meep meep.

Rolling Start
Jan 11, 2012
Wile E Coyote, Sylvester and Tom have a lot of different expressions, but only before they became neutrals.

Well played, Lazerbot (although Fud seems to be an exception).

Washin Tong
Feb 16, 2011

Jago posted:

you cant compare
them if there
dead

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
The "MEANWHILE-*trollfaceson*-MEANWHILE BACK" page was the greatest thing I've seen in a comic book in a long while. Got me thinking about why I like TGT so much, so here are my thoughts on the subject, which if you want to skip, can basically be summed up as :hawaaaafap:

At this point, I no longer know what to expect out of TGT, nor do I care. It's transcended being a work of fiction and should now be officially reclassified as a 'ride'.

All I can say about Lazy-B is the man is a natural storyteller. In fact, he's a natural tall-tale-teller, and if he had been born a century ago he'd probably be doing a story involving a zombie Paul Bunyan or a Dragonborn Little Nemo tearing poo poo up in the Thousand-Acre Wood or something like thatand probably be just as mesmerizing as TGT. He'd probably do it in woodcut, too.

Rob became my favorite character immediately after his introduction into TGT. After the brilliant reveal that he's dragonborn, Rob became impossible for me to classify -- because I don't know a word that means 'super-favorite'. We learned that Rob is incredibly dangerous, very powerful, but also a genuine good guy. We've only seen a fraction of what we know he's capable of, but we know above all else, he keeps his promises. Now he's rushing into an enemy base with a loving 'R' on his chest. I loving love Rob. I am emotionally invested in Rob. Good luck Rob. :unsmith:

Also, re: troll genocide :wtc: Silver

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Jago posted:

Tough to say. Sonic runs at around the speed of sound, but Roadrunner moves at the speed of comedy, which is to say, he moves precisely fast enough to make a chump out of Coyote. Which is why I really wanna see how Knuckles and Shadow took him out.

Chinese Tony Danza
Oct 30, 2007

Crappy Cat Connoisseur

TwoPair posted:

Tough to say. Sonic runs at around the speed of sound, but Roadrunner moves at the speed of comedy, which is to say, he moves precisely fast enough to make a chump out of Coyote. Which is why I really wanna see how Knuckles and Shadow took him out.

I want to imagine they did it just like Gary Busey took out that biker in Eye of the Tiger. They just stretched a steel cable across the road and pulled it tight as he ran by, chopping his head cleanly off.

Is this taken
Mar 30, 2011

thats so fucking cool
I'm almost certain Coyote tried something like that once.

Then again, he tried pretty much everything.

LRADIKAL
Jun 10, 2001

Fun Shoe

TwoPair posted:

Wait, what? That's in there? Does that mean he's going to come out of Wile E's bag as a speed zombie or what?

produce
Apr 1, 2008

bowser posted:

I love that Rob continues to say "WHAT" after a lifetime of having no ears. You'd think at some point he would learn to read lips better. Then again, reading the lips of Looney Tunes might be difficult.

Isn't the much more obvious question: why would Rob ever have picked up the habit of saying "WHAT" in the first place?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Jago posted:

Wait, what? That's in there? Does that mean he's going to come out of Wile E's bag as a speed zombie or what?

Well, that's what everyone's theorized, just based on the fact that all the other neutrals have been carrying around their enemies (and various other people) in trash bags for zombification, and Coyote got Shadow and Knuckles to kill the Roadrunner off-panel waayyyyy back in chapter 1.

Who knows though, Wile E. Coyote is a mad genius, maybe he's got something totally unexpected in his bag.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Killing a Road Runner was a small price to pay for setting up a Fake Justin Bever Concert.

EDIT: I went back to reread the Fake Justin Bever Concert and this troll's face called out to me.

Take him, if you wish.

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 10:41 on Oct 8, 2012

Weird Sandwich
Dec 28, 2011

FIRE FIRE FIRE hehehehe!
That troll looks kind of like the TGT version of Eric Cartman.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

Weird Sandwich posted:

That troll looks kind of like the TGT version of Eric Cartman.

If cartman shows up, holy poo poo. He's a troll if anyone is.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
New paaaaage

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Aw poo poo, it's coming! Demaro's getting pretty unhinged since he mistook Heimerdinger to the former Satanist leader. And i just noticed how veiny his red eyes are up close, that's the sort of detail that LB is improving!

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Substitute Santa for Satan. Things get hosed up real fast.

I like where this is going, though...

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.

Plutonis posted:

Aw poo poo, it's coming! Demaro's getting pretty unhinged since he mistook Heimerdinger to the former Satanist leader. And i just noticed how veiny his red eyes are up close, that's the sort of detail that LB is improving!

Yes, however the demon eye is not vieny. Great way to show the eye as a separate entity.

Demaro is totally letting his emotions getting to him and is no longer neutral. The Skeletal Snake thing in his head is probably the only thing keeping him from being devoured at this point until it no longer needs him.

Or maybe the neutrality of the daemon is acting as a counterweight to Demaro's rage and once it has its own body all the negative consequences of Demaro's emotional turmoil will come crashing down on him at once.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Lazey B has a "blog" now on Deviant.

http://lazerbotwriter.deviantart.com/

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Check out that swanky Dutch angle on the second-to-last panel.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Plutonis posted:

Kelic wasn't a Satanist. He wanted to revive the Neutrals as their own independent entity.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

FrenchToasty posted:

Lazey B has a "blog" now on Deviant.

http://lazerbotwriter.deviantart.com/

This is going to be awesome. Here's his first main entry:

Lazerbot posted:

stupid commercials 1
by ~lazerbotwriter

i want to discussed the stupidity of most commercials and lots of TV shows, who ever opened up the door for this things trolled us all, well most commercials don't really tell you want there selling until the end of it, you think its like a phone commercial or something else and it turns out its about shoes or some other kind of ridicules product that actually had no relevance to the commercial that was just plane out retarded and made no sense, it sounds like im being a dick but the thing in the matter is I'm telling the truth, commercials suck and pretty stupid, yes not all are dumb, we good ones time to time, there getting rarer by the day, just everything about commercials are just so easy to point out the dumbness in it, TVs are better but there's a lot of TV shows that are pretty stupid to, most reality shows, a lot of shows like 2 broke girls or some other shows, you know how everyone is trying to make the same to similar type of show, you know its true, and then you got action movies, what i mean by action movies is the same to similar story, my wife or something was stolen and now i have to save her and at the very end he does, wow such story -_- and would you creators give it a rest with horror films for gently caress sake, there most the time the same and most of them end with the main character living, just repeating the same stuff over and over again just making it differently, give horror films a rest, give gun games a rest because there's to many of them and there all similar, give them a year or two break and they will end up being new and fresh again and please for the love of god get knew people to write commercials these ones suck no offense

These would make for great animated shorts with narration. It's also kinda like Jack Handey's "Deep Thoughts" on SNL. The hardest part is actually reading these posts because they're essentially long run-on sentences.

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Oct 8, 2012

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Lazerbot posted:

i made my icon a brain because im speaking my mind on this deviantart account

This is my favorite thing about this new blog.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so

JazzFlight posted:

This is going to be awesome. Here's his first main entry:

Holy Christ that was just stupid commercials one

I love you Lazy-B but man, use the period sometimes, please. It would push your point of how most commercials are dumb and some TV shows are dumb but on the whole better than commercials and also gently caress horror movies home better if my brain wouldn't start crying by the third row.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

JazzFlight posted:

The hardest part is actually reading these posts because they're essentially long run-on sentences.

I just read it out loud with no problem, I don't know what you're talking about.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

produce posted:

Isn't the much more obvious question: why would Rob ever have picked up the habit of saying "WHAT" in the first place?
guys. The whole point of Rob having no ears is he can't hear insults. If he lipreads he will hear the trolls. Also the "what" is obviously rhetorical. A reminder to the speaker he cannot hear them. Geez focus guys.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Forktoss posted:

Holy Christ that was just stupid commercials one

I love you Lazy-B but man, use the period sometimes, please.

Saramago didn't need any fancy pants period either. :colbert:

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

But where's Eggman's corpse? I'm concerned. What if Demaro eats Eggman's brain and becomes a genius too??

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I don't know if I'm ready for another fight so soon. Give me Tails!

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Regy Rusty posted:

Kelic wasn't a Satanist. He wanted to revive the Neutrals as their own independent entity.

I thought he was originally a Satanist, but changed sides after he gained his Neutral powers and met Coyote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Yeah looks like you're right:

http://www.tailsgetstrolled.com/comic/fuds-choice-21/