Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Kelly posted:

I have two cats that we adopted about 10 years ago and a newborn. My poor cats are so out of sorts with the tiny noise machine we've introduced, that we had to have our vet give one of them an anti-anxiety shot. The animals are stressing me out more than my son, to be perfectly honest.

My wife and I are working on a baby, and this is my biggest fear.
Both of her smaller dogs are really attached to her, and one of them is straight up possessive and aggressive.
Adding a baby to the mix is either going to drive them both insane, or force me to give the aggressive one away to a home without children.
I'm sure that makes me a HARRIBLE pet owner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Manifest posted:

My wife and I are working on a baby, and this is my biggest fear.
Both of her smaller dogs are really attached to her, and one of them is straight up possessive and aggressive.
Adding a baby to the mix is either going to drive them both insane, or force me to give the aggressive one away to a home without children.
I'm sure that makes me a HARRIBLE pet owner.

Just stay out of PI and you will be ok.

bulbous nub
Jul 29, 2007

It's ok; I'm taking it back.
Lipstick Apathy

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

Please don't call it that...it gives me harrible "douche chills."

I thought the term was "Lange Quivers"?

Fist
Sep 16, 2007

INSERT COIN posted:

There is literally nothing funnier than a neurotic, complaining Jewish man.

And in that spirit I need to vent about the wrap up show. Not from today, not from yesterday, but every loving wrap up show. It's simply as far as anything could be from entertaining and I blame that entirely on the incessant arguing. I get that they think screaming at each other and perpetuating drama is funny, but beyond about 30 seconds I just tune out.

Don't get me wrong, hearing the guys bust each others balls or get ripped new assholes on the Stern show is almost always gold but this is why Howard is Howard and the extras are that. Nobody admits their errors. Nobody relents. Everyone wants to be right. It's completely unfunny anarchy. I wish I could remember what the topic was but I swear they went on screaming at each other for literally 3 days in a row once. Jesus Christ.

Sometimes I find the wrap up show better than the actual show.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Fist posted:

Sometimes I find the wrap up show better than the actual show.

Isn't the wrap up show about ten minutes at this point?

INSERT COIN
Sep 26, 2007

-Atom- posted:

Isn't the wrap up show about ten minutes at this point?

It does seem to be folding in on itself, time-wise at least. It's basically nothing more than prime plugging real estate at this point.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
I can't believe Howard's OCD puts up with 4 cats and scoops the litter box without a hazmat suit. His apartment has to smell like cat piss or worse.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Glumwheels posted:

I can't believe Howard's OCD puts up with 4 cats and scoops the litter box without a hazmat suit. His apartment has to smell like cat piss or worse.

My parents have one cat and sometimes I'll go over there and scoop out poo poo in the litter box for them if they're away. It takes every ounce of self-control not to start vomiting profusely. That smell just hits me the right way. I have no loving idea how Howard does it.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Joe Don Baker posted:

My parents have one cat and sometimes I'll go over there and scoop out poo poo in the litter box for them if they're away. It takes every ounce of self-control not to start vomiting profusely. That smell just hits me the right way. I have no loving idea how Howard does it.

He probably makes JD do it

geera
May 20, 2003

Joe Don Baker posted:

I think the answer is that he doesn't. If Beth paid someone to walk their dog, you know she's paying someone to clean out the litter box.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I have friend that works with a non profit that rescues cats from kill shelters. Even she won't take more than 2, 3 a the most, fosters. Actually this is why we have bylaws because after a while that many animals living in one house is too much. I cannot wait for the day when the North Shore Animal thing is busted up by a real organization that knows how to handle abandoned animals.

For the two of you with new additions and existing pets, we got our German Sheppard this way. He, along with another dog, were surrendered to the SPCA because of a "change in the home". We suspect it was a kid because any kind of loud noise from a human sends him under the bed. He's much better now but it was obvious that his owners didn't know how to care of dogs or just didn't care. He had a bad diet, behavior issues, etc. I guess I'm trying to say that if you pay attention and care for your dog while you are ushering in the new addition it can work.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

My girlfriend brought her two cats with her when she moved in. They're not so bad but every now and then one of them will drop a BOMB in the litter box and I close the bathroom door and turn the fan on for an hour or so.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
Baby or no baby two cats is my max. We have a decent sized house for them to run around in, but the litter situation with only two annoys me to no end. It gets a little better with them and my son everyday though.

Though I am quite certain that Beth and Howard do very little compared to what a normal pet owner does.

I heard on the H100 news that this is at number 4 - could that be possible?!

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002
Did they have Hulk Hogan in this morning? What did he say? I only caught mention of it on the news.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

fuzzi posted:

Did they have Hulk Hogan in this morning? What did he say? I only caught mention of it on the news.

He was pretty open about everything and his stance is that it was filmed and released without his (and Bubba's) knowledge. I'd say just read the wrap up on Mark's Friggin' site:

http://marksfriggin.com/news.htm

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
How was the Bryan Cranston interview?

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Sand Monster posted:

He was pretty open about everything and his stance is that it was filmed and released without his (and Bubba's) knowledge. I'd say just read the wrap up on Mark's Friggin' site:

http://marksfriggin.com/news.htm

C'mon man. He honestly expects us to believe that Bubba didn't know there was a camera in that room? He was probably jerking off in his office to Hootie giving it to Heather.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I believe that Hulk had no idea he was being filmed.

It all seems a bit odd that this tape has existed for years but as soon as Bubba and Heather split, it suddenly comes out. And the fact that they were bring this up to Hogan for 2 years seems a little odd. Almost like Bubba wanted something to have in case the marriage ever ended. I remember the ridiculous pre nup he had Heather sign.

Then again, sometimes I think Bubba's "reality" is not the same as the one we all live in.

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002
Yeah I can believe Hogan didn't know, but hasn't Bubba talked openly about having cameras in the house?

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

-Atom- posted:

How was the Bryan Cranston interview?

Was Howard all "I don't know who you are, I don't watch much TV. Have you seen this talent show?!?!? Anyone lick your butthole? Thanks for stopping by"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

These Eric the Midget calls I'm listening to on YouTube would be a billion times better if most of them didn't feature Johnny Fratto calling up to babble on about his loving boring rear end kids.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

fuzzi posted:

Yeah I can believe Hogan didn't know, but hasn't Bubba talked openly about having cameras in the house?

Ya, he did when he was single and claimed he removed them when Heather moved it.
His reasoning for having them when he was single was so that no one could ever claim they were raped to try to extort him.

While I do believe Bubba recorded it, I dont think he is the one who leaked it. I think Heather was a much of a Hogan mark as Bubba and wanted to add it to her resume.
It also wont surprise me to find out that Heather leaked it in an attempt to make Bubba look bad.
There could also be a mystery person who got it and leaked it out. The video came out after a few key show people were fired. 25 cent, Big Dick, Chip, and I think Jugghead were all fired and could have easily gotten their hands on it and who knows how many other Bubba home movies.

If I was Bubba and I didnt leak the video then I would be making GBS threads my pants wondering what other videos may come out. Lots of weird poo poo went down in that house and studio and Bubba recorded EVERYTHING. Your talking about the dude who has video cameras in the showers.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

haljordan posted:

These Eric the Midget calls I'm listening to on YouTube would be a billion times better if most of them didn't feature Johnny Fratto calling up to babble on about his loving boring rear end kids.

Listen you're gonna go to school ya little fucker

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Ya, he did when he was single and claimed he removed them when Heather moved it.
His reasoning for having them when he was single was so that no one could ever claim they were raped to try to extort him.

While I do believe Bubba recorded it, I dont think he is the one who leaked it. I think Heather was a much of a Hogan mark as Bubba and wanted to add it to her resume.
It also wont surprise me to find out that Heather leaked it in an attempt to make Bubba look bad.
There could also be a mystery person who got it and leaked it out. The video came out after a few key show people were fired. 25 cent, Big Dick, Chip, and I think Jugghead were all fired and could have easily gotten their hands on it and who knows how many other Bubba home movies.

If I was Bubba and I didnt leak the video then I would be making GBS threads my pants wondering what other videos may come out. Lots of weird poo poo went down in that house and studio and Bubba recorded EVERYTHING. Your talking about the dude who has video cameras in the showers.

Chip and Jughead aren't nearly smart enough to pull this off. I could see it being Big Dick.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Hogan also said that he has an idea of who leaked it but he's giving them the benefit of the doubt for now. I didn't hear the entire interview but was he referring to someone other than Bubba?

It's all bullshit IMO. Hogan may/may not have known he was being filmed but Bubba knew and so did Heather. It's their drat house and they were in control of the video. Who else could hav leaked it if it wasn't Bubba? This is all a publicity stunt to try and generate some cash.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I really don't see any motive for Heather to release this. She is pretty smart as it is and good looking as hell so it's not like she needs something to boost her "career". If anything, she could release a tell all on Bubba and it would be 100 times more interesting than her blowing Hogan.

Was this an actual video tape though? If its digital I could that maybe a hacker was snooping around the network and found it or some intern grabbed a copy.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

Bonzo posted:

Was this an actual video tape though? If its digital I could that maybe a hacker was snooping around the network and found it or some intern grabbed a copy.

Good point. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if some kid in Bubba's neighborhood got onto his wireless network and just stole it from whatever computer the video was being recorded to.

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002
Yeah I don't think Heather would do it either... unless there was money in it. I could see Bubba secretly leaking it just because he is immature and spiteful like that.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Heather is getting a crazy amount in the divorce and she's never been a gold digger. I mean, she was dating Bubba before he even had the Sirius deal and was basically unemployed and running for Sheriff.

Bubba is the kind of guy that thinks Internet drama is real and he has flames wars constantly on Twitter. There is a blog dedicated to some "mystery person" who dishes out all the Bubba drama and they've been trying to find out who it is for years. I have no doubt that someone just obtained the recording through social engineering or hacking in because Bubba has zero clue when it comes to technology.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Heh I'm listening to 7/10/2006 and Bubba is talking about the time he secretly videoed himself loving a chick and Brent found the video.

Hmmmmmmmm

E: and I quote in response to Hatley wanting to burn that tape: "Actually if someone got this it would probably be pretty good for our career"

"I really don't like looking at meeself gently caress so I never made another one"

...but hootie

I'll chop this up and get it posted when I get home.

ch3cooh fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Oct 9, 2012

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

TMZ reporting...

EXCLUSIVE: Bubba the Love Sponge Knew Hulk Hogan Sex Tape Could Be Worth A Fortune

Hulk Hogan's best friend, Bubba the Love Sponge, not only secretly videotaped Hulk having sex -- he bragged afterwards that the tape was a goldmine that could be the key to Bubba's retirement.TMZ has seen the last few minutes of Hulk's leaked sex tape -- in which he bangs Bubba's wife Heather Clem. It's very clear -- Bubba was in on it. Moments after the deed is done and Hulk leaves, Bubba says to his wife ... "If we ever did want to retire, all we'd have to do is use this footage." His wife shoots back, "You'd never do that." Bubba then tries to recover, saying, "I wouldn't do that, you'd be the biggest rat, you'd be dead."The revelation is interesting ... considering Hulk went on the Howard Stern show TODAY and said he and Bubba are still good friends -- and sounded confident Bubba was NOT the culprit. There's more, TMZ just broke the story ... Hulk is filing a criminal police report in FL and trying to HUNT DOWN whoever leaked the tape -- claiming he was filmed illegally.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/09/hulk-hogan-tmz-live-sex-tape-bubba-the-love-sponge/#ixzz28qCt3R00

ch3cooh fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Oct 9, 2012

CrazyAss13
Jun 12, 2002
Awesome Dude

ch3cooh posted:

Heh I'm listening to 7/10/2006 and Bubba is talking about the time he secretly videoed himself loving a chick and Brent found the video.

Hmmmmmmmm

E: and I quote in response to Hatley wanting to burn that tape: "Actually if someone got this it would probably be pretty good for our career"

"I really don't like looking at meeself gently caress so I never made another one"

...but hootie

I'll chop this up and get it posted when I get home.

I really doubt it's Hatley, he's too much of a Bubba mark, but he did have heat with Hogan. Hatley told Hogan about some cereal commercial that used Hogans likeness, and did some legal work setting up the case. Hogan said he would give him a finders fee if it came to anything. The cereal company gave Hogan some cash and killed the commercial, but Hogan didn't give Hatley anything because he claimed it all went to Linda.

I doubt it's Hatley but he did have heat with Hootie at some point.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I bet this is all a shoot and Bubba will be at the next TNA PPV

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bonzo posted:

Heather is getting a crazy amount in the divorce.

Really? I kinda thought she was getting dog piss jones, due to the insane prenup. I dont remember where I saw the number or if it was accurate, but it seemed like she got a few grand a month or something.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/juice/content/bubba-love-sponge-owes-wife-1150-month-divorce-not-much-else

Ok so maybe on paper she got a lot.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Heather Dawn the Love Sponge Clem.

Bubba has to be near broke by now:

quote:

Bubba reported current business income of $30,000 per month. He owns or has invested in companies like Clem Racing, Inc.; Bubba Bean's Iron Works, which he co-owns with manager Thomas Bean; and BRN Travel. The 45-year-old already has to pay $4,500 a month in child support for a son, Tyler, from a previous relationship. Heather, 37, has a daughter named Julia from a prior relationship, too, but she and Bubba have no children of their own.

What he has is a house worth $936,000 (with a $605,000 mortgage), plus a vacant lot valued at $444,000 (with a loan of $584,000), contributing to $2 million in obligations. That net worth dropped really fast.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

haljordan posted:

Heather Dawn the Love Sponge Clem.

Bubba has to be near broke by now:

I dont know, that article didnt take into consideration a few things like his ownership and stake in RadioIO, his night club, all the merch he sells, his ownership in websites like daredorm and his shady business dealings with Frabreezie.

I am sure he still has plenty of assets, but just may not be very liquid right now.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

I dont know, that article didnt take into consideration a few things like his ownership and stake in RadioIO, his night club, all the merch he sells, his ownership in websites like daredorm and his shady business dealings with Frabreezie.

I am sure he still has plenty of assets, but just may not be very liquid right now.

That's true. I probably vastly underestimated the various shady business dealings of a guy who legally changed his name to "Bubba the Love Sponge." Wonder if his tax returns are on the level.

edit: OK, RadioIO is currently trading at 3 cents per share, so unless Bubba has billions of shares that might not be such a cash cow.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Oct 10, 2012

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

How much do you want to bet that he has all that poo poo in Tyler's name to evade taxes? A co worker of mine is worth quite a bit on paper because his father hides all of his real estate profits under different members of the family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

haljordan posted:

That's true. I probably vastly underestimated the various shady business dealings of a guy who legally changed his name to "Bubba the Love Sponge." Wonder if his tax returns are on the level.

edit: OK, RadioIO is currently trading at 3 cents per share, so unless Bubba has billions of shares that might not be such a cash cow.

If you ever want a laugh read some of RadioIO's quarterly filings with the SEC

e:

Look at that G&A! Someone is getting paid even if it's not Bubba!

ch3cooh fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Oct 10, 2012