Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cbx
Dec 4, 2007

Smasher Dynamo's assistant of the Super-League.

UZworm posted:

Eventually this entire page will just be trades made by me.

Now, I know you aren't Successful Student's alt account, but that declaration was just eerie. I see a Ted Williams-shaped cloud descending upon you...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."
Ah, trade season, when young man's fancy to turns to acquiring Curt Leskanic at any cost.

The Spooners-Goose Eggs and Spooners-Landers heists are approved.

Now, as for the Juggernauts-Cultists-Superstars den of iniquity. I'm not sure I trust that this is all above board, and that's why I'm going to classify it as a major corporate change for the Superstars, and therefore require that every shareholder vote, in the thread, to approve this trade.

Dynamo League Week 13 Injury Report

Polyarny Postmodernists
Keith Hernandez (1B) (Shaved Moustache in real life, thus draining powers of all virtual representations of himself) - 99 days

Rochester Generics
Sam Rice (RF) (Another sacrifice) - 9 days

mrnoun
Jul 24, 2007

Smasher Dynamo posted:

Ah, trade season, when young man's fancy to turns to acquiring Curt Leskanic at any cost.

I don't even know why I bought him. I already have a Leskanic in my feeders!

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!

Smasher Dynamo posted:

Now, as for the Juggernauts-Cultists-Superstars den of iniquity. I'm not sure I trust that this is all above board, and that's why I'm going to classify it as a major corporate change for the Superstars, and therefore require that every shareholder vote, in the thread, to approve this trade.

We're trading two great first basemen to get a great third baseman, a great second baseman (I don't know why, but he is), an incredible pitcher and a better bench guy than what we had before.

As 20% owner of the Superstars I approve.

Faustoan Bargain
Dec 24, 2009

I'd sell my soul for a pitcher with a power sinker...
My 6% and I would like confirmation on what Boggs and Knoblauch these are. Assuming it's an 80's Boggs and pre-trying-to-kill-Keith-Olbermann's-mom Knoblauch, I can absolutely get behind the acquisition.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

Boggs is from 1985 (I had to go all the way back to Super Draft III to find that), and Knoblauch is from 1997.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
I trust my compatriots enough to do whatever they want with "my team" anyway so I approve the trade.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Smasher Dynamo posted:

Rochester Generics
Sam Rice (RF) (Another sacrifice) - 9 days
:bang:

Okay, Dykstra in LF, unless Sosa can do that.

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011
After a bit of deliberation, I have decided to approve this trade.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

mrnoun posted:

I don't even know why I bought him. I already have a Leskanic in my feeders!

Might as well stockpile them for the Winter.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

Updated roster for the Rated R Superstars:

C: 1998 Ivan Rodriguez
1B: 1965 Harmon Killebrew
2B: 1997 Chuck Knoblauch
3B: 1985 Wade Boggs
SS: 1998 Derek Jeter
LF: 1966 Frank Robinson
CF: 2001 Andruw Jones
RF: 1954 Larry Doby
DH: 2003 Vladimir Guerrero

BN: 2009 Jhonny Peralta
BN: 1911 Jack Lapp
BN: 1996 Matt Williams
BN: 2006 Vernon Wells
BN: 1911 Larry Gardner

MINORS

1910 Jim Delahanty
1919 Happy Felsch
1934 Odell Hale
1985 Howard Johnson
2001 John Rocker

DISABLED LIST

2009 David Freese
1998 David Cone

BATTING ORDER

vs RHP

1. Wade Boggs 3B
2. Chuck Knoblauch 2B
3. Harmon Killebrew 1B
4. Vladimir Guerrero DH
5. Frank Robinson LF
6. Ivan Rodriguez C
7. Andruw Jones CF
8. Larry Doby RF
9. Derek Jeter SS

vs LHP

1. Wade Boggs 3B
2. Chuck Knoblauch 2B
3. Harmon Killebrew 1B
4. Vladimir Guerrero LF
5. Frank Robinson RF
6. Matt Williams DH
7. Ivan Rodriguez C
8. Andruw Jones CF
9. Derek Jeter SS

NOTE: Please have Jack Lapp be the personal catcher for Grover Cleveland Alexander.

PITCHING ROTATION

SP1. Grover Cleveland Alexander
SP2. Roy Halladay
SP3. AJ Burnett
SP4. Steve Carlton
SP5. Chris Carpenter

LR Brandon League
MR Tug McGraw
SR Jason Motte
SR Jesse Orosco
SU Chris Perez
CL BJ Ryan

The Goog fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Oct 17, 2012

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011

Revenant Threshold, I was told that you had some interest in acquiring Matt Williams from us. I will put the following offer of the table that the rest of the ownership has looked over.

Superstars offer:
1996 Matt Williams

Mathematicians offer:
1985 Jack Clark

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.
The cultists!

To save time Smasher, the changes are:

1) Yount to the bench
2) Pujols in for Foxx
3) The back end of the batting order has changed 6 through 9 for vs RHP and 5 through 9 vs LHP.
4) Stan Musial has moved to full time DH, Pujols starts at 1B at all times.

Super League VIII Roster:

Starting Pitching

Starting Pitcher 1: Johnson, Walter "Big Train" 34 (1922 Senators via Senadores) - Personal Catcher: Pudge
Starting Pitcher 2: Carlton, Steve 33 (1978 Philadelphia Phillies)
Starting Pitcher 3: Mathewson, Christy "Big Six" 20 (1901 New York Giants via 2nd Dervishes) - Personal Catcher: Pudge
Starting Pitcher 4: Martinez, Pedro 32 (2004 Boston Red Sox)
Starting Pitcher 5: Schilling, Curtis "Curt" 33 (2000 (sic) Arizona Diamond-Backs)

Bullpen

Closer: Soria, Joakim 24 (2009 Kansas City Royals)
Setup: Reardon, Jeff (1989 Twins CBX)
Short Relief: Montgomery, Jeff (1989 Kansas City Royals)
Short Relief: Coke, Phil 28 (2002 Detroit Tigers? Super auction from the bronies)
Middle Relief: Sasaki, Kazuhiro (2001)
Long Relief: Collins, Ray 24 (1911 Boston Red Sox)

Position Players vs Right Handed Pitchers

C. Hartnett, Gabby 29 (1930 Chicago Cubs)
1B. Pujols, Albert 29 (2009 Cardinals)
2B. Hornsby, Rodgers "Rajah" 33 (1930 Chicago Cubs)
3B. Santo, Ron 24 1964 (Cubs, via Electrics, Super Draft)
SS. Banks, Ernie "Mr Cub" 27 (1958 Chicago Cubs)

LF. Williams, Billy 26 1964 (Cubs, via Electrics Super Draft)
CF. Tris, Speaker "Grey Eagle" 23 (1911 Boston Red Sox)
RF. Walker, Larry 30 (1997 Colorado Rockies)

DH. Musial, Stan "The Man" 38 (1959 Cardinals)

Bench vs Right Handed Pitchers

Bench 1. Riggs, Stephenson (LF) 32 (1930 Chicago Cubs)
Bench 2. Sandberg, Ryne "Ryno" 24 (1984 Chicago Cubs)
Bench 3. Kiki, Cuyler "Shirley" 31 (1930 Chicago Cubs)
Bench 4. Rodríguez, Iván "Pudge" 29 (2001 Texas Rangers)
Bench 5. Robin Yount (1990 Brewers)

Batting Order vs Right Handed Pitchers

1 Tris, Speaker 23 (1911 Boston Red Sox) - Left
2 Hornsby, Rodgers 33 (1930 Chicago Cubs) - Right
3 Musial, Stan "The Man" 38 (1959 Cardinals) - Left
4 Pujols, Albert 29 (2009 Cardinals) - Right
5 Williams, Billy 26 1964 (Cubs, via Electrics) - Left
6 Walker, Larry 30 (1997 Colorado Rockies) - Left
7 Santo, Ron 24 1964 (Cubs, via Electrics) - Right
8 Banks, Ernie 27 (1958 Chicago Cubs) - Right
9 Hartnett, Gabby 29 (1930 Chicago Cubs)

Position Players vs Left Handed Pitchers

C. Rodríguez, Iván "Pudge" 29 (2001 Texas Rangers)
1B. Pujols, Albert 29 (2009 Cardinals)
2B. Sandberg, Ryne "Ryno" 24 (1984 Chicago Cubs)
3B. Santo, Ron 24 1964 (Cubs, via Electrics, Super Draft)
SS. Banks, Ernie "Mr Cub" 27 (1958 Chicago Cubs)

LF. Riggs, Stephenson (LF) 32 (1930 Chicago Cubs)
CF. Tris, Speaker "Grey Eagle" 23 (1911 Boston Red Sox)
RF. Kiki, Cuyler "Shirley" 31 (1930 Chicago Cubs)

DH. Hornsby, Rodgers "Rajah" 33 (1930 Chicago Cubs)

Bench vs Left Handed Pitchers

Bench 1. Hartnett, Gabby 29 (1930 Chicago Cubs)
Bench 2. Walker, Larry 30 (1997 Colorado Rockies)
Bench 3. Williams, Billy 26 1964 (Cubs, via Electrics Super Draft)
Bench 4. Musial, Stan "The Man" 38 (1959 Cardinals)
Bench 5. Robin Yount (1990 Brewers)

Batting Order vs Left Handed Pitchers

1 Tris, Speaker 23 (1911 Boston Red Sox) - Left
2 Hornsby, Rodgers 33 (1930 Chicago Cubs) - Right
3 Kiki, Cuyler "Shirley" 31 (1930 Chicago Cubs)
4 Pujols, Albert 29 (2009 Cardinals) - Right
5 Santo, Ron 24 1964 (Cubs, via Electrics) - Right
6 Riggs, Stephenson (LF) 32 (1930 Chicago Cubs)
7 Sandberg, Ryne "Ryno" 24 (1984 Chicago Cubs) - Right
8 Banks, Ernie 27 (1958 Chicago Cubs) - Right
9 Rodríguez, Iván "Pudge" 29 (2001 Texas Rangers)

Minors - one to be cut TBA.

Smith, Frank (1911 Boston Red Sox)
Rice, Jim (1986)
Ted Lilly
Mark Bellhorn

Stadium

Home City: Dunwich, Massechuetts (use your pick of Salem or Boston)

Structure: Convertible
Surface: Artificial Turf
Fan Base: Fanatic

Playing Field:

Infield Quality: Good
Infield Grass: High
Visibility: Average
Foul Ground: Large

Dimensions:

Left Field: 340
Left Centre Field: 375
Centre Field: 410
Right Centre: 375
Right Field: 340

Strategies

Hit and Run: -3
Sacrifice Bunt: -2
Squeeze Play: -2
Trying for extra bases: -4
Stealing Bases: -3
Aggressively Tagging Up: -1
Pitch Outs (to prevent stolen bases): -2
Giving Intentional Walks: -3
Pitching Around Good Hitters: -3
Bringing the Infield In: 0
Guarding the Lines: 0
Making Cutoff Throws: 0
Bringing in Pinch Hitters: 0
Bringing in Pinch Runners: 0
Bringing in Defensive Replacements: +1
Starting Pitchers on Short Rest: 0
Letting pitchers pitch throw trouble: +4
Letting Pitchers rack up high pitch counts: +3

Cthulhu Dreams fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Oct 18, 2012

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

Quote is not edit.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."

: Last time, on Dunn Force: Richie Sexson brought in David Eckstein to gently caress over Adam Dunn because he's just an rear end in a top hat like that. Dunn Force, Episode Ten: The Scrapper, Part Two So, Adam Dunn and the Three True Outcomes are fighting on top of a Red Line train speeding towards downtown. Adam Dunn, having watched on TV as David Eckstein unretired and announced his intention to join the White Sox, realizes that he's going to have to fight his way through Kingman, Yost and Reynolds to stop that from happening. Dunn is doing great right up until the train enters the subway under the loop and he can't see what's happening. Since Kingman can see in the dark, though, he takes advantage and knocks Dunn off the train. It's a couple of hours before Dunn recovers enough to make it to U.S. Cellular Field, but he storms into the GM's office, only to find out that Kenny Williams has already signed David Eckstein to a big, new contract. Dunn is horrified, and points out that the team can't afford to give that much money to bad-fielding infielder that can't hit. Williams agrees but notes that he "just moved quite a bit of money off of the team payroll" by sending Adam Dunn to the Seattle Mariners! To Be Continued!

Super-League VII, Smasher League Week 12: What Ever Happened to the Comancheros?

Games of the Week

Don May posted:

EAZY W'S HUMILIATE COMANCHEROS AGAIN 8-1

South Bolton- Jack McDowell really, really hates the Comancheros.

After pitching seven innings of one-run ball, and with the W's holding a 8-1 lead, McDowell took the mound in the top of the eighth with a microphone in hand, and began to address the 80,000+ in attendance at Memorial Coliseum, "Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Jack McDowell, and I am the captain of the Eazy W's a member of the legacy, an elite five-player unit that exists to prove the proposition that there are things in baseball that cannot be explained by even the most comprehensive quantification. That spirit can triumph over calculation. That heart can win out over the machine. And today, I've held the Comancheros to just one run, just one run. All of their Hornsbys and Thomes and Bagwells and Carews, and they managed just one run against me. Now, I could just leave it at that. I could just finish out this game, and have that stand as proof of my point. But gently caress that! That's not enough. We need to take this to the next level. Miss Yoshida, if you please..."

Eri Yoshida, the only female player in the Super-League, and the leading cause of heart failure for Eazy W's fans, thanks mainly to her 65-mph fastball, emerged from the bullpen to an anxious response by the W's fans, who evidently did not share McDowell's enthusiasm for his project. "Oh, come on, calm down," urged McDowell, "It's not so bad. As you all know, Ms. Yoshida has a long and complicated history with the Super-League, but I think we can all agree that a knuckleballer reliever in a tiny stadium against a lineup stacked with power hitters should end badly. I mean, the Comancheros, by all rights, should just kill her the second she steps on the mound." McDowell then contemplated the baseball that he held in his right hand, "But, you know something, I'm not worried about it." McDowell then flipped the ball to Yoshida and began to walk off the mound towards the dugout."

Two scoreless innings of relief later, the game was over. The Comancheros had failed to score a single run against Eri Yoshida, leading to a furious reaction from Warm Sarsaparilla, "COCKSUCKERS! How the gently caress are we going to do anything if you're getting your asses kicked by a loving teenage girl? This isn't some sort of god-drat feel good sports movie where the girl has to dress up as a guy and then proves she just as good as the guys...that's a movie, right? It definitely sounds like a movie....or maybe I'm conflating Air Bud with something else. Either way, if we get beaten by Yoshida one more time, I am going to starting taking heads. Okay, you cocksuckers? loving great!"

Box Score

Don May posted:

GOOSE EGGS BEAT POTATOES 4-3 IN 11, BOTH TEAMS STILL DOOMED

Moscow- Like all things in Idaho, this game was cold, miserable, and there was the constant fear than one could be torn asunder by rabid moose at any second.

With the game tied 2-2, it was hoped by most of the media that the game would just be called a tie so that the reporters could finally get the hell out of Idaho. Instead, the teams, for some unknowable reason, insisted on continuing the game in extra innings.

In the eleventh, the Potatoes decided to stick with J.C. Romero as their pitcher, who lasted only two hitters, giving up a walk and a single, before being lifted for Francisco Rodriguez who, inheriting runners at the corners with no outs, gave up two runs in the inning.

Tom "The Terminator" Henke came on to get the save for the Goose Eggs, but seemed a bit off his game tonight, which was dramatically shown when Billy Martin, perhaps the weakest hitter in the league, smashed a solo home run to pull the Potatoes within one. Fortunately, Henke was able to bear down for the final two outs, sending the Potatoes to yet another loss.

Armitage gave credit for his team's win to, "A couple of keys of Colombian White Hourse, mang. In America, first you get the power, then you get the home runs, then you get the wins....say hello to the Bad Manager!" Asked if his remarks would consist of anything except bizarrely mangled references to Scarface, Armitage explained that, "You know, mang, that's a good question. But the kids today, they like the Scarface. They put the posters on their dorm room walls, Scarface, mang, Scarface can make me the money. I can't give that up."

The Potatoes' press conference was similarly unproductive, as Grinnblade spent most of his time discussing his opinion of the newly released Altas Shrugged Part II: The Strike, "So, all of the good members of society, who are building the jobs and inventing stuff, they're finally going to take a stand against the job-killing government who wants to tax and regulate them out of business! This is just the greatest movie I've ever seen!"

Box Score

Don May posted:

PHOENIXES STOP CULTISTS 4-2

Dunwich- Not even Walter Johnson himself could stop the Phoenixes today.

For most their existence, the Phoenixes have been caught in limbo. Not good enough to be contenders, not bad enough to be relegated. But things change. With the Sharks retiring after Super-League VI, and the Juggernauts finding new and ever-more extravagant ways to meltdown over the course of a season, and the Mooglies' penchant for self-destruction, the Phoenixes have, just over the course of a week, found themselves with a three game lead in their division that looks like it just might be lasting.

Even better, the Phoenixes, with today's win, managed to take two of three from the Cultists at the Cultists' home stadium. And thus, it was time for Marauder to gloat again, "The Cultists have definitely been an interesting story, but this is my league, and I have no interest in relinquishing my pre-eminent position from some meddler from Canberra. Consider this is a shot across the bow, CthulhuDreams, the Phoenixes are a hobby, a team I keep around for sentimental reasons, but the Finger-Bangers, they are my sword, and they have cut down much better teams than yours. Only I have earned the right to be prideful, and you have not yet proven yourself worthy of keeping a trophy version of Mark Bellhorn on your roster. Remember, Cthulhu, you are but a sapling in the forest of the Super-League, and not every sapling gets the chance to turn into a mighty oak."

Box Score

Statistics! The Numbers of Fate!

Analysis

Josh Hamilton: 2 HRs, no walks. Sounds about right.

Analysis

You didn't exactly explode out of the gate, but I do have some good news for you. It turns out that factorialite is selling everyone on his roster to acquire every copy of Jimmie Foxx that he can, and you happen to have the last one he doesn't yet have.

Analysis

Do you have a Plan C?

Analysis

Everyone else in your division has essentially killed their own teams, leaving the Phoenixes with a relatively clear path to the postseason. This is certainly the most Marauder-esque outcome I could think of.

Analysis

The Mooglies did some great work for the Phoenixes this week, sweeping the Juggernauts and then immediately getting swept by said Phoenixes to propel Marauder's team into first place.

As for your own chances of surviving the season, well, it's looks like Student wasn't the only one with a debilitating trade addiction.

Analysis

Okay, you still need to replace McDougald.

Analysis

Still don't have the Emperors' Foxx, though.

Analysis

I'm not sure I really liked your Cronin/Morgan/Rolen trade. Granted, Morgan is old, and you don't really have a use for Cronin, but all you got back was Brett and Walker, who I don't think you have a real use for.

Analysis

The core of your lineup is good, it's just that the bottom half of it is killing you.

Analysis

Finally back on track, and you are in a winnable division. Hope you didn't get too wet tonight.

Analysis

Kind of a down week, and you really can't afford those, you'll need help to get back in the Norris-Smythe Division race.

Analysis

I don't endorse what you guys did, but I do understand it.

Analysis

Pujols is an upgrade, although you probably had your division in hand anyway. It's going to be a shame when the Superstars get relegated and you can't use them to help you facilitate trades like this, although, as someone who took a class in corporate law, I do appreciate the finesse and skill required to make trades like these.

Analysis

For all of the fun I have with the legacy, your success is mostly due to a powerful outfield, a great infield defense, and a whole bunch of sinkerball pitchers. You somehow lucked into a brilliant team design. Congratulations.

Analysis

I like the Ted Sox, but the W's are probably a better team. That said, another season and some good trades, and you might just fix that.

Analysis

And now the Landers and Bobbleheads will take you behind the woodshed.

Standings and Leaders

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

A few more banners.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
I made some changes (based on your recommendations) to my roster/lineup in the sign-up thread right before it got closed. You might have seen it, but I'll post those changes here just to be safe.

I'll put Matt Williams at 3rd (replacing Riles), Sherm Lollar as my starting catcher, Minnie Minoso as my starting left fielder (and put Al Martin as my backup out fielder), and replace Dave Dravecky with Terry Mulholland.

I will keep Bob Brenly as my backup catcher because I listen to Mike Krukow call baseball games, he says that Brenly was the best catcher he worked with, and I really really want magic to be real don't take this away from me man

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

this logo still just looks like a pokeball to me

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

The least cute thing Japan has produced in quite some time.

Owner: thened
Home Grounds: Yahoo Dome

Teams Used
1979 Atlanta Braves
1982 Milwaukee Brewers
1993 Colorado Rockies
1994 Montreal Expos
2011 Atlanta Diamondbacks

Remembering the Runnin' Ramen

I didn't know thened very well. In fact, I can only recall two conversations with him, each of which somehow got sidetracked into a conversation about the ratio of men to women in Fukuoka. It turns out that there were more women to men than anywhere else in Japan, and that thened thought this a good thing.

Now personally, I was a bit more skeptical, if only because, due to aging demographics of Japan, that a large part of this imbalance was due to elderly women outliving their husbands or the like, and that would probably be kind of depressing. Or maybe not. I have no idea.

But at least we'll always have their logo, which reminds me of how much I suck at all forms of visual art. gently caress, the ramen guy looks like he's flying, not running. Also, all of the other things that make it bad. Just a real disaster.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

BearDrivingTruck posted:

I made some changes (based on your recommendations) to my roster/lineup in the sign-up thread right before it got closed. You might have seen it, but I'll post those changes here just to be safe.

I'll put Matt Williams at 3rd (replacing Riles), Sherm Lollar as my starting catcher, Minnie Minoso as my starting left fielder (and put Al Martin as my backup out fielder), and replace Dave Dravecky with Terry Mulholland.

I will keep Bob Brenly as my backup catcher because I listen to Mike Krukow call baseball games, he says that Brenly was the best catcher he worked with, and I really really want magic to be real don't take this away from me man

CBX will be along to get you to post your roster again in full with all the trimmings shortly so he has a master to use for the tedium of the roster entry process.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
Updated roster (some big edits, I somehow had Will Clark in there twice):

25 Man Roster:
1: Mel Ott (RF)
2: Luis Aparicio (SS)
3: Nellie Fox (2B)
4: Bill Terry (1B)
5: Minnie Minoso (LF)
6: Sherm Lollar (C)
7: Larry Doby (CF)
8: Matt Williams (3B)
9: Will Clark (1B/DH)
10: Bob Brenly (C)
11: George Watkins (OF)
12: Bubba Phillips (3B)
13: Robby Thompson (2B)

1: Carl Hubbell (SP)
2: Mike Krukow (SP)
3: Billy Pierce (SP)
4: Hal Schumacher (SP)
5: Danny Neagle (SP)
6: Craig Lefferts (CL)
7: Dixie Howell (R)
8: Miss Atlee Hammaker (R)
9: Terry Mulholland(R)
10: Paul LaPalme (R)
11: Jason Schmidt (R)
12: Freddie Fitzsimmons (R)

Minors:
Candy Maldonado (OF)
Jose Uribe (SS)
Blondy Ryan (Infield)

Shadow gamer
Jul 24, 2008

I PASSED UP A BARGAIN
The Cuba Smokers New Line-Up:
(I meant to have this up sooner, but I had to pull a double at work. I will deal with trades in the morning.)

28-Man Roster:

C) Mickey Tettleton (1986)
1b Adam LaRoche (2004)
2b Marcus Giles (2004)
3b Chipper Jones (2004)
SS Rafael Furcal (2004)
LF Jose Casceco (1986)
CF Richie Ashburn (1951)
RF J.D. Drew (2004)
DH Dave Kingman (1986)

C Johnny Estrada (2004)
3b/DH Willie Jones (1951)
OF Andruw Jones (2004)
OF Delmer Ennis (1951)
IF Granny Hamner (1951)
SP Robin Roberts (1951)
SP Ned Garver (1950)
SP Mike Hampton (2004)
SP Curt Young (1986)
SP Joaquin Andujar (196)

RP Jocko Thompson (1951)
RP Andy Hansen(1951)
RP Jay Howell(2004)
RP/LR Russ Meyer(1951)
SU Jim Konstanty(1951)
CL Jon Smoltz (1923)

Minors:
3B Mark McGwire (1986)
IF Wilson Betemit (2004)
SP Jose Rijo (1986)

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

Hey Shadow Gamer, it looks like you could use another arm for the back end of your rotation, and maybe a couple of extra bats. What do you say to 1934 Mel Harder, 1985 Joe Carter and 2009 Travis Hafner for 2004 JD Drew?

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

In case any was wondering where things stand right now...

Archie Goodwin
Jan 2, 2012
Using intelligence guided by experience since 1934.
I like that new format.

I don't like where I am in it, but so it goes.

cbx
Dec 4, 2007

Smasher Dynamo's assistant of the Super-League.
So. Due to the baseball gods giving the Yankees an extra day to rest up before getting swept by my Tigers, I will be working tomorrow and as such, will not have time to start inputting rosters until Friday. If the unthinkable happens, and the Yankees get a game, I will be working Friday as well. Thankfully, that's the last game I have to work in any scenario until the World Series, so I will then have time to get the EC started.

What this means for you, new owners, is that you still have time to do your trades and post your full rosters and sliders so that I can get things started.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Catalina 2 Fish 1 Bubble

City: Santa Catalina Island, California
Home Stadium: Avalon Canyon Field
Dimensions: Same as Wrigley Field

1910 Chicago Cubs (4)
1986 California Angels (3)
1904 St. Louis Cardinals (2)
1928 Brooklyn Robins (2)

DH Preference: Doesn't matter. If no DH then the DH in my lineup goes to the bench.

28-Man:

C '04 Mike Grady
1B '28 Del Bissonette
2B '10 Johnny Evers
SS '86 Dick Schofield
3B '28 Harvey Hendrick
LF '86 Brian Downing
CF '10 Solly Hofman
RF '28 Babe Herman
DH '28 Rube Bressler

'10 Johnny Kling - C
'86 Wally Joyner - 1B
'10 Frank Schulte - OF
'28 Max West - OF
'86 Doug DeCinces - 3B

SP#1: '28 Dazzy Vance
SP#2: '10 King Cole
SP#3: '10 Mordecai Brown
SP#4: '86 John Candelaria
SP#5: '04 Kid Nichols

CL '86 Donnie Moore RIP
SU '04 Jim McGinley
SR '28 Bill Doak
MR '86 Chuck Finley
MR '10 Lew Richie
LR '28 Watty Clark

AAA:
'10 Frank Chance
'86 Reggie Jackson
'04 Jake Beckley

code:
#1 Johnny Evers - 2B
#2 Solly Hofman - CF
#3 Rube Bressler - DH
#4 Harvey Hendrick - 3B
#5 Del Bissonette - 1B
#6 Babe Herman - RF
#7 Brian Downing - LF
#8 Mike Grady - C
#9 Dick Schofield - SS
Hit and Run: +2
Sacrifice Bunt: -5
Squeeze Play: +1
Trying for extra bases: +4
Stealing Bases: +2
Aggressively Tagging Up: +4
Pitch Outs (to prevent stolen bases): 0
Giving Intentional Walks: -2
Pitching Around Good Hitters: 0
Bringing the Infield In: 0
Making Cutoff Throws: +2
Bringing in Pinch Hitters: -1
Bringing in Pinch Runners: -1
Bringing in Defensive Replacements: 0
Starting Pitchers on Short Rest: +1
Letting pitchers pitch throw trouble: 0
Letting Pitchers rack up high pitch counts: -1

jabro fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Oct 18, 2012

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Warm Sarsaparilla posted:

Actually, my notes were illegible wrong, and it's '72 Gibby. If that's still OK (6.8 WAR vs. 8.4), I accept the deal.

mks5000 posted:

We're still good. Mike Stanley, Jim Leyritz, Bob Wickman, and Jimmy Key for '72 Bob Gibson.

This was a trade that was made at the end of the signup thread that we both agreed on. I'm not sure if it was ever ok'd so I'm just going to repost it here.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

mks5000 posted:

This was a trade that was made at the end of the signup thread that we both agreed on. I'm not sure if it was ever ok'd so I'm just going to repost it here.

Yeah, I caught it, and it's been processed. Not sure if it does either of you much good, but I did see it.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!

Bring in Bellhorn and Cruz for the week to rest the tired Cabrera and Simmons.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
:siren: After consulting our legal team, it has been pointed out to us that the status of our product should be clear before we attempt to monetize our personal brands. Therefore, we request to henceforth be known as the Web 2.0 Bloggers BETA. The Web 2.0 Bloggers are not a release build and no guarantees of performance are given. :siren:

Home City: The World Wide Web (altitude 0 feet)

Home Stadium: Mom's Basement
Custom: domed, turf, fair infield, short grass, good visibility, average foul ground, dimensions 280/400/390/410/300 (it's a big basement, but we had to work around the furniture)
(NOTE: I show the park effects as 83 HR, 103 H, 117 2B, 110 3B, 93 K, 100 DP, 110 E. If this is wrong please let me know or fiddle with the OF until it's close [while keeping LF smaller than RF]. Thanks.)

DH Preference: I very much prefer DH for the Expansion League, but I'm undecided for the SuperLeague in general.

Roster
Feeder Teams: 1932 Reds, 1964 Orioles, 1968 Tigers, 1990 Twins, 2004 Pirates

C 1968 Bill Freehan
C 1932 Ernie Lombardi
1B 1990 Kent Hrbek
2B 1932 George Grantham
3B 1964 Brooks Robinson
SS 1964 Luis Aparicio
UT 2004 Freddy Sanchez
LF 1964 Boog Powell
CF 1990 Kirby Puckett
RF 1932 Babe Herman
RF 1968 Al Kaline
OF 1932 Chick Hafey

RHP 1968 Denny McLain
LHP 1968 Les Cain
RHP 1932 Red Lucas
LHP 1964 Dave McNally
RHP 1968 Pat Dobson
LHP 1968 Mickey Lolich
LHP 1990 John Candelaria
RHP 1964 Stu Miller
RHP 1964 Dick Hall
LHP 1968 Jon Hiller
RHP 1990 Rick Aguilera
LHP 2004 Mike Gonzalez

Minors: 1968 Dick McAuliffe (2B), 1964 Milt Pappas (SP), 1990 Terry Leach (RP)

Lineups
No DH, vs RHP

2B George Grantham
RF Babe Herman
CF Kirby Puckett
1B Kent Hrbek
LF Boog Powell
SS Luis Aparicio
3B Brooks Robinson
STARTING PITCHER
C Ernie Lombardi

No DH, vs LHP
RF Al Kaline
C Bill Freehan
3B Brooks Robinson
LF Chick Hafey
CF Kirby Puckett
1B Craig Wilson
2B Freddy Sanchez
STARTING PITCHER
SS Luis Aparicio

DH, vs RHP
2B George Grantham
RF Babe Herman
LF Chick Hafey
1B Kent Hrbek
DH Boog Powell
CF Kirby Puckett
3B Brooks Robinson
SS Luis Aparicio
C Ernie Lombardi

DH, vs LHP
RF Al Kaline
C Bill Freehan
DH Ernie Lombardi
LF Chick Hafey
CF Kirby Puckett
3B Brooks Robinson
1B Craig Wilson
2B Freddy Sanchez
SS Luis Aparicio

Pitching Staff
SP1 Denny McLain
SP2 Les Cain
SP3 Red Lucas
SP4 Dave McNally
SP5 Pat Dobson
LR Mickey Lolich
MR John Candelaria
MR Dick Hall
SR Jon Hiller
SR Stu Miller
SU Rick Aguilera
CL Mike Gonzalez

Strategy
Squeeze Play: -4
Trying for extra bases: -1
Stealing Bases: -2
Aggressively Tagging Up: -2
Pitch Outs (to prevent stolen bases): -4
Pitching Around Good Hitters: -3
Bringing the Infield In: -1
Making Cutoff Throws: 1
Bringing in Pinch Hitters: 2
Bringing in Defensive Replacements: 2
Starting Pitchers on Short Rest: -2
Letting pitchers pitch through trouble: 1
Letting Pitchers rack up high pitch counts: -1

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

I did exactly one thing!

28-Man Roster:

C: Gary Carter
C: Walker Cooper
1B: Eddie Murray
1B: Ernie Banks
1B: Johnny Mize
2B: Buddy Blattner
2B: Glenn Beckert
3B: Ron Santo
SS: Cal Ripken
LF: Tim Raines
CF: Andre Dawson
RF: Billy Williams
OF: Adolpho Phillips
OF: John Lowenstein

SP: Fergie Jenkins
SP: Mike Boddicker
SP: Bill Gullickson
SP: Scott McGregor
SP: Steve Rogers
RP: Ken Holtzman
RP: Dan Morogiello
RP: Dennis Martinez
RP: Jeff Reardon
RP: Joe Neikro
CP: Tippy Martinez

AAA:
2B: Rich Dauer
OF: Mel Ott
3B: Bobby Thomson

25 in the majors, 3 in the minors

Lineups:

DH:

1. Tim Raines LF
2. Andre Dawson CF
3. Eddie Murray 1B
4. Ron Santo 3B
5. Cal Ripken SS
6. Johnny Mize DH
7. Billy Williams RF
8. Gary Carter C
9. Buddy Blattner 2B

No DH:

1. Tim Raines LF
2. Andre Dawson CF
3. Eddie Murray 1B
4. Ron Santo 3B
5. Cal Ripken SS
6. Billy Williams RF
7. Gary Carter C
8. Buddy Blattner 2B
P

Pitching Rotation:

Fergie Jenkins
Mike Boddicker
Bill Gullickson
Scott McGregor
Steve Rogers

Bullpen:

LRP Ken Holtzman
MRP Dennis Martinez
MRP Jeff Reardon
MRP Joe Neikro
SU Dan Morogiello
CP Tippy Martinez

Strategy (Rate on a scale from -5 to +5)

Hit and Run: -4
Squeeze Play: -4
Trying for extra bases: -1
Stealing Bases: -3
Aggressively Tagging Up: -2
Pitch Outs (to prevent stolen bases): 0
Giving Intentional Walks: -3
Pitching Around Good Hitters: -2
Bringing the Infield In: +1
Making Cutoff Throws: +3
Bringing in Pinch Hitters: +3
Bringing in Pinch Runners: -2
Bringing in Defensive Replacements: +2
Starting Pitchers on Short Rest: -1
Letting pitchers pitch throw trouble: +3
Letting Pitchers rack up high pitch counts: 0

I noticed that Bobby Thomson played for the '46 Giants, so into AAA he goes!

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
By the way, I've got a question. What are the rules for when a team can place extra players in the minors? For instance, say I trade away a dude who's currently not on my 28-man. Would I have to kick someone back off my roster, or could I send the new player to AAA?

Beet
Aug 24, 2003

Mornacale posted:

By the way, I've got a question. What are the rules for when a team can place extra players in the minors? For instance, say I trade away a dude who's currently not on my 28-man. Would I have to kick someone back off my roster, or could I send the new player to AAA?

The only restrictions on roster size are 28 men going into the expansion cup, and 28 men going into your first Super League season. After that, all bets are off, though if you want to take a player from your feeders between subsequent SL seasons (should you survive), it has to be a 1-1 exchange for a player already on your 28(+) man roster.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Feeders: '72 Yankees, '76 Phillies, '95 Yankees

Professional sports are back in Hartford! Too bad everyone will be too busy complaining about Alex Rodriguez or the 2012 Red Sox to care.

Home City: Hartford, Connecticut

Home Stadium: The Shipyard
LF: 330
LC: 375
C: 404
RC: 380
RF: 320
Open, Natural Grass, fair infield, short grass, excellent visibility, average foul ground area.

Hit and Run: -2
Squeeze Play: -5
Trying for extra bases:-1
Stealing Bases: 0
Aggressively Tagging Up: 1
Pitch Outs (to prevent stolen bases): 3
Giving Intentional Walks: 2
Pitching Around Good Hitters: 3
Bringing the Infield In: 3
Making Cutoff Throws: 4
Bringing in Pinch Hitters: 3
Bringing in Defensive Replacements: 1
Starting Pitchers on Short Rest: 0
Letting pitchers pitch throw trouble: 1
Letting Pitchers rack up high pitch counts: 0

DH Preference: Yes!

28 man rosters

25-Man Roster:
C: Thurman Munson (1972)
1B: Wade Boggs (1995)
2B: Dave Cash (1976)
SS: Derek Jeter (1995)
3B: Mike Schmidt (1976)
RF: Bernie Williams (1995)
CF: Garry Maddox (1976)
LF: Bobby Mercer (1972)
DH: Paul O'Neill (1995)

C: Bob Boone (1976)
1B: Don Mattingly (1995)
IF: Larry Bowa (1976)
OF: Greg Luzinski (1976)
OF: Roy White (1972)

SP1: Steve Carlton (1976)
SP2: Jim Kaat (1976)
SP3: David Cone (1995)
SP4: Bob Gibson (1972)
SP5: Andy Pettite (1995)

CL: Sparky Lyle (1972)
SU: John Wetteland (1995)
RP: Tug McGraw (1976)
RP: Gene Garber (1976)
RP: Mariano Rivera (1995)
SP/LR: Jim Lonborg (1976)

AAA:
C: Jorge Posada (1995)
SP: Mel Stottlemyre (1972)
IF: Randy Velarde (1995)

Lineup VS. RHP W/ DH
1. 1B Wade Boggs (L)
2. CF Garry Maddox (R)
3. LF Bobby Mercer (L)
4. RF Bernie Williams (S)
5. 3B Mike Schmidt (R)
6. DH Paul O'Neill (L)
7. SS Derek Jeter (R)
8. C Thurman Munson (R)
9. 2B Dave Cash (R)

Lineup VS. LHP W/ DH
1. CF Garry Maddox (R)
2. 1B Wade Boggs (L)
3. 3B Mike Schmidt (R)
4. LF Bobby Mercer (L)
5. RF Bernie Williams (S)
6. DH Greg Luzinski (R)
7. SS Derek Jeter (R)
8. C Thurman Munson (R)
9. 2B Dave Cash (R)

Lineup VS. RHP w/o DH
1. 1B Wade Boggs (L)
2. CF Garry Maddox (R)
3. LF Bobby Mercer (L)
4. RF Bernie Williams (S)
5. 3B Mike Schmidt (R)
6. SS Derek Jeter (R)
7. C Thurman Munson (R)
8. 2B Dave Cash (R)
9. Pitcher

Lineup VS. LHP w/o DH
1. CF Garry Maddox (R)
2. 1B Wade Boggs (L)
3. 3B Mike Schmidt (R)
4. LF Bobby Mercer (L)
5. RF Bernie Williams (S)
6. SS Derek Jeter (R)
7. C Thurman Munson (R)
8. 2B Dave Cash (R)
9. Pitcher

Pitching Staff
SP1: Steve Carlton (L)
SP2: Jim Kaat (L)
SP3: David Cone (R)
SP4: Bob Gibson (R)
SP5: Andy Pettite (L)
Closer: Sparky Lyle (L)
Setup: John Wetteland (R)
Short Relief: Tug McGraw (L)
Short Relief: Mariano Rivera (R)
Middle Relief: Gene Garber (R)
Long Relief/SP6: Jim Lonborg (R)

Paul Zuvella fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Oct 18, 2012

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

The Mighty Oneida Spooners are in business!

Feeders: 1923 Tigers, 1979 Royals, 1908 White Sox, 1996 Rockies

Home City: Oneida, New York

Home Stadium: The Oneida Castle
(Same specs as U.S. Cellular Field)

DH Preference: gently caress that noise

28-Man Roster:

C Darrell Porter (1979)
C Johnny Bassler (1923)
1B Andres Galarraga (1996)
1B Todd Helton (2008)
2B Joe Morgan (1980)
2B Frank White (1979)
3B Scott Rolen (1998)
3B/DH Vinny Castilla (1996)
SS Joe Cronin (1930)
SS Topper Rigney (1923)
CF Ty Cobb (1923)
RF Harry Heilmann (1923)
OF/DH Heinie Manush (1923)
LF Bobby Veach (1923)

SP1 Ed Walsh (1908)
SP2 Frank Smith (1908)
SP3 Hooks Dauss (1923)
SP4 Doc White (1908)
SP5 Steve Busby (1979)
LRP Earl Whitehill (1923)
RP Dan Quisenberry (1979)
RP Al Hrabosky (1979)
RP Bruce Ruffin (1996)
SU Syl Johnson (1923)
CL Bert Cole (1923)

Minors:
OF Willie Wilson (1979)
SP Paul Splittorff (1979)
IF Del Pratt (1923)

---
Lineups:

Lineup w/ DH
RF Harry Heilmann
CF Ty Cobb
1B Andres Galarraga
SS Joe Cronin
DH Vinny Castilla
3B Scott Rolen
LF Bobby Veach
C Darrell Porter
2B Joe Morgan

Lineup w/o DH
RF Harry Heilmann
CF Ty Cobb
1B Andres Galarraga
SS Joe Cronin
3B Scott Rolen
LF Bobby Veach
C Darrell Porter
2B Joe Morgan
P --

Whenever White and Busby are pitching, please have Johnny Bassler do the catching for them instead of Porter.

Pitching:
SP1 Ed Walsh (R)
SP2 Frank Smith (R)
SP3 Hooks Dauss (R)
SP4 Doc White (L)
SP5 Steve Busby (R)

LRP Earl Whitehill (L)
MRP Dan Quisenberry (R)
MRP Al Hrabosky (L)
MRP Bruce Ruffin (L)
SU Syl Johnson (R)
CL Bert Cole (L)

Strategy
Hit and Run: 2
Squeeze Play: -1
Trying for extra bases: 2
Stealing Bases: 2
Aggressively Tagging Up: 2
Pitch Outs (to prevent stolen bases): 1
Pitching Around Good Hitters: 2
Bringing the Infield In: 2
Making Cutoff Throws: 1
Bringing in Pinch Hitters: 2
Bringing in Pinch Runners: 1
Bringing in Defensive Replacements: 1
Starting Pitchers on Short Rest: -3
Letting pitchers pitch throw trouble: 2
Letting Pitchers rack up high pitch counts: 2

UZworm fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Oct 19, 2012

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET

Home City: Philadelphia
Home Stadium: Citizens Bank Park
DH Preference: Yes

Roster
Feeder Teams: 1919 Cubs, 1992 Cardinals, 2005 Astros, 2011 Red Sox

C - 2011 Jarrod Saltalamacchia
1B - 2011 Adrian Gonzalez
2B - 2011 Dustin Pedroia
SS - 1992 Ozzie Smith
3B - 2011 Kevin Youkilis
LF - 2011 Carl Crawford
CF - 1992 Ray Lankford
RF - 2005 Lance Berkman
DH - 2011 David Ortiz

CF - 2011 Jacoby Ellsbury
3B - 2005 Morgan Ensberg
C - 1919 Bob O'Farell
2B - 2005 Craig Biggio
OF - 1992 Bernard Gilkey

SP - 2005 Roger Clemens
SP - 2005 Andy Pettitte
SP - 1919 Pete Alexander
SP - 1919 Hippo Vaughn
SP - 2005 Roy Oswalt

CL - 2011 Jonathan Papelbon
SU - 2005 Brad Lidge
SR - 1992 Todd Worrell
SR - 2005 Dan Wheeler
LR - 1992 Lee Smith
SP/LR - 2011 Josh Beckett

Minors:
SP - 1919 Phil Douglas
SP - 2011 Jon Lester
OF - 1919 Max Flack

Lineups
vs. RHP & LHP

1. 2B - 2011 Dustin Pedroia
2. 3B - 2011 Kevin Youkilis
3. RF - 2005 Lance Berkman
4. DH - 2011 David Ortiz
5. 1B - 2011 Adrian Gonzalez
6. LF - 2011 Carl Crawford
7. C - 2011 Jarrod Saltalamacchia
8. CF - 1992 Ray Lankford
9. SS - 1992 Ozzie Smith

Pitching Rotation
1. 1919 Hippo Vaughn
2. 2005 Roger Clemens
3. 1919 Pete Alexander
4. 2005 Andy Pettitte
5. 2005 Roy Oswalt

Bullpen
CL - 2011 Jonathan Papelbon
SU - 2005 Brad Lidge
SR - 1992 Todd Worrell
SR - 2005 Dan Wheeler
LR - 1992 Lee Smith
SP/LR - 2011 Josh Beckett

Strategy
Sacrifice Bunt: -4
Squeeze Play: -3
Trying for extra bases: +1
Stealing Bases: +1
Aggressively Tagging Up: +1
Pitch Outs (to prevent stolen bases): -1
Giving Intentional Walks: -1
Pitching Around Good Hitters: -1
Bringing the Infield In: -2
Guarding the Lines: -2
Making Cutoff Throws: +2
Bringing in Pinch Hitters: 0
Bringing in Pinch Runners: -2
Bringing in Defensive Replacements: 0
Starting Pitchers on Short Rest: -2
Letting pitchers pitch throw trouble: -1
Letting Pitchers rack up high pitch counts: +1

mentholmoose fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Oct 23, 2012

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

UZworm posted:

The lineups won't change due to who is pitching for the other team more than who is pitching for the Spooners. Use these lineups when Walsh, Smith and Dauss pitch:

Unfortunately this cannot be automated due to BM2013 limitations - only personal catchers can be assigned and platoon splits based on the opposing hitter. I'm not sure if the league admins will humor you given the manual work required, but hey, you can ask.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Cthulhu Dreams posted:

Unfortunately this cannot be automated due to BM2013 limitations - only personal catchers can be assigned and platoon splits based on the opposing hitter. I'm not sure if the league admins will humor you given the manual work required, but hey, you can ask.

drat. I'll switch it up if they won't allow it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warm Sarsaparilla
Jan 3, 2012

Smasher Dynamo posted:

Yeah, I caught it, and it's been processed. Not sure if it does either of you much good, but I did see it.

Think of it as Plan B-and-a-bit; you know what Plan C is, I expect.

DL Yogi and send down Sims, Mike Stanley starts, Leyritz catches for Lee, I guess. Bring DiMaggio back into the lineup, and throw Michael Young in at short <sigh> to give Hornsby the week off. Swap Sosa and Bagwell in the lineup.