Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mike_348
Apr 30, 2009
Scott Depace is an infuriating manchild, his smugness about politics and how he is wrong on every issue drives me nuts. He said hes not a sheep but agreed that he would vote conservative no matter who the candidate is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
STEVE LANGFORDS MONSTER FAT PENIS!!(MONSTER FAT PENIS)

Kt88
Aug 15, 2003

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

STEVE LANGFORDS MONSTER FAT PENIS!!(MONSTER FAT PENIS)

I want you to go to jail

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
I WAS MADE FOR LOVING STEVE LANGFORD...

OOOOooooooOOOooooo

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear
Look, I don't know if you're his father or not.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
His cock measures seventeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
Just listened to the Gilbert segment from a couple days ago. Glad to see him back as he's by far my favorite guest on the show (at least my favorite guest without some form of dwarfism). I know he's done the old Groucho bit at least half a dozen times on the show but it still always gets me. Hopefully this means they've buried whatever hatchet they needed to after Gilbert spit on the floor during his last appearance.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Hey Steve I'm really busy right now can I call you right back?

OOOoooh

PlasticSpoon
Apr 2, 2004
Is there a list of all the audio clip packs that have been posted? I haven't followed the thread in like 2 years. Like an ETM 2011 or 2012 pack.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

PlasticSpoon posted:

Is there a list of all the audio clip packs that have been posted? I haven't followed the thread in like 2 years. Like an ETM 2011 or 2012 pack.

You'd have to dig around the thread but there is a pretty comprehensive ETM pack.

On that note, I'd like to request a Jackie Puppet pack. I heard a clip this morning on H101 and I was howling with laughter the entire drive.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
So when Bubba had all his trouble with Sirius and contracts, Howard did nothing to help. Now that Hogan's suing him he suddenly wants to rush to Bubba's side.

Yep, this is all a setup.

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002

Bonzo posted:

So when Bubba had all his trouble with Sirius and contracts, Howard did nothing to help. Now that Hogan's suing him he suddenly wants to rush to Bubba's side.

Yep, this is all a setup.

It may be a setup but I don't think Howard is in on it. I just think his fans want to hear about the drama. Hell I definitely wanted to listen when Bubba called in.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

Joe Don Baker posted:

You'd have to dig around the thread but there is a pretty comprehensive ETM pack.

On that note, I'd like to request a Jackie Puppet pack. I heard a clip this morning on H101 and I was howling with laughter the entire drive.

Sadly, the ETM pack stops at the en of 2008 (and the 2009 pack on scriptcover.com 404s) :-(

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

The newer stuff isn't that good anyway. ETM lost 99% of what made him funny when Artie left, imo.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

fuzzi posted:

It may be a setup but I don't think Howard is in on it. I just think his fans want to hear about the drama. Hell I definitely wanted to listen when Bubba called in.

Defending Bubba in the contract negotiations takes a lot of behind the scenes work and doesn't lead to any on air content for Howard's show. This situation he just fafafohigh do all the booking and gets great content.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

I think the best ETM year was 2008 with the whole Kendra Saga.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Burden posted:

I actually felt a tiny degree of pity for the midget in that one. That girl really was using him, which is pretty pathetic when you think of how little clout he actually has.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

Burden posted:

And the talent agency.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Burden posted:

Can you care to go into detail about that one? My memory is hazy.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

MrMidnight posted:

Kendra was his fake girlfriend.

Was 08 the year of zero point zero?

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

MrMidnight posted:

Kendra was some camwhore that Eric claimed he was dating, despite the fact that they had never met in real life and, as far as we know, never actually did. Eric recorded a horrid version of "Wild Thing" that he sang on the air on Valentine's Day. No one ever believed him, and in the end, Eric called in to say, "Ha...fooled...you....It...was a.....prank...."

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Brocktoon posted:

Kendra was some camwhore that Eric claimed he was dating, despite the fact that they had never met in real life and, as far as we know, never actually did. Eric recorded a horrid version of "Wild Thing" that he sang on the air on Valentine's Day. No one ever believed him, and in the end, Eric called in to say, "Ha...fooled...you....It...was a.....prank...."

"....Blah blah blah Kendra"

"Oh, don't even bring her up, I don't wanna hear that name again."

"Why, Eric? What happened?"

"She just - she blew it. She stopped responding to my mess-a-ges. She blew it with me."

Oh you delusional little fuckhead :allears:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

The best (saddest) part of that was when he came on the air proclaiming he broke up with her because he was to go, and I can't use enough quotes around this, """"Play the field"""".

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The way it should have ended is with Eric laying in a little wash basin full of ice missing a tiny kidney. 2008 is also when Johnny Fratto brought Eric to some horrible event and Eric billed him nine thousand dollars. And the Bunny Ranch trip.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

AltronHGX posted:

The best (saddest) part of that was when he came on the air proclaiming he broke up with her because he was to go, and I can't use enough quotes around this, """"Play the field"""".

I think you mean, "pl--....ay....th-e....fie....ld"

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Szyznyk posted:

The way it should have ended is with Eric laying in a little wash basin full of ice missing a tiny kidney. 2008 is also when Johnny Fratto brought Eric to some horrible event and Eric billed him nine thousand dollars. And the Bunny Ranch trip.

"You know what to do Johnny. You know what to do."

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

"So, what do you call this agency?"

"Eric the Midgets Worthless, Stupid, Lame-rear end, Piece of Crap Modeling and Talent Agency"

"N-...No."

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Brocktoon posted:

And the talent agency.

The talent agency is my favorite. Whatever girl won his contest had to live with him.

Snark
Sep 19, 2003

no dice
for seven years.

I love that Eric always sounds like he took a Sarcasm for Beginners course.

"uhhh gee Robin, maybe it's because I was acting?"

Prons
Oct 11, 2012

Chick Magnet.
Howard saying that Beth wants to hook up with Iron Sheik :fap:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Can anyone find a YouTube link to the bit featuring ETM's "sitcom" that was just a flagrant 'Charlie's Angels' ripoff?

edit: Glorious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQpY4pKMTv0

haljordan fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Oct 19, 2012

mike_348
Apr 30, 2009
"So, what do you call this agency?"

"Eric the Midgets Worthless, Stupid, Lame-rear end, Piece of Crap Modeling and Talent Agency"

"What do you think of that George?"

George "Well....I don't...know if I'm going to give it any business"

I love George Takei.

CrazyAss13
Jun 12, 2002
Awesome Dude

Brocktoon posted:

Eric did meet her at least once. ETM showed up at the Jimmy Kimmel show with pictures of them together. You can find a few of them on the net.

http://www.popcrunch.com/7-midget-celebrities-with-girlfriends-twice-their-height/

I don't think ETM called it a prank ever. He did a fake break up with her on the air which was a prank but in the end she just disappeared and ETM asked that they never bring up her name again.

CrazyAss13 fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Oct 19, 2012

Performula
Apr 7, 2009
I thought the interview with Victoria Jackson was going to be a painful one, but it was actually ok. I don't agree with her views at all, but she has a likable personality and was pretty funny, whether it was intentional or not ("aren't you supposed to go to commercial?"). I think her nice and non-abrasive personality balances it out. If Howard had someone like Ann Coulter on instead of her, I'd be bashing my head into a wall.

Performula fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Oct 19, 2012

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

Brocktoon posted:

And the talent agency.

And the live in-studio appearance with the whores.
And "ZERO POINT ZERO".
And the beginning of showing his face on cam.
And and and.

When Ralph goes "I love him, are you kidding?!" when someone accuses him of piling on the goofing...I know he means it. So do I. Eric's a treasure. I've met a good share of my favorite celebrities, and I think I would be floored if I met him in person.

He's the best. I swear to god. He's the best.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
By the way...should I be upset that I tried to contact Johnny Fratto for a "Eric the Aviator" and/or fly me with balloons t-shirt, AND trying to add Eric on Facebook, and I get no replies?

How the gently caress does anyone else get through to them? I'm a fan, and a PAYING one at that! Do I just need to have tits or something?

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Yeah without a doubt 2008 was peak Eric.

2008 is also when Artie started "BYE ERIC" and "go gently caress yourself."

I think Fred started playing those "Eric the <name>" clips in '08.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Performula posted:

I thought the interview with Victoria Jackson was going to be a painful one, but it was actually ok. I don't agree with her views at all, but she has a likable personality and was pretty funny, whether it was intentional or not ("aren't you supposed to go to commercial?"). I think her nice and non-abrasive personality balances it out. If Howard had someone like Ann Coulter on instead of her, I'd be bashing my head into a wall.

I miss Artie's impression of Debbie Schlussel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q4ora3ZSZE

"Isn't it true that Mohammed Atta played George Costanza on the stage..."

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

Oh, man, I don't even remember the context, but there's one call around the Kendra saga that's just amazing to listen to, but it's very subtle. Eric calls in, and he's all full of smug because of his hot girlfriend, and they start goofing on him. At one point he says something like, "You see how you're not getting under my skin?" at which point they immediately turn the topic to his masturbation habits and just drill the little toad until he starts to flip out.

That, and when Eric won't show them his bed on the cam. They start theorizing about what's in his bed that he doesn't want them to see, and I think Artie comes up with "half-eaten mailman."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

kazmeyer posted:

Oh, man, I don't even remember the context, but there's one call around the Kendra saga that's just amazing to listen to, but it's very subtle. Eric calls in, and he's all full of smug because of his hot girlfriend, and they start goofing on him. At one point he says something like, "You see how you're not getting under my skin?" at which point they immediately turn the topic to his masturbation habits and just drill the little toad until he starts to flip out.

That, and when Eric won't show them his bed on the cam. They start theorizing about what's in his bed that he doesn't want them to see, and I think Artie comes up with "half-eaten mailman."

One time when he was on "cam" with some chick, either Kendra or one of the whores or something, and Eric was trying to come off as cool as possible, and Gary rushes in with "So a bunch of people said they caught Eric picking a booger and eating it on cam, here's pictures", and the girl started giggling and he got all mad.