Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

greatest investor rewards right here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mondrian
Jan 8, 2011
charity is its own reward
especially if it gets you into heaven to have sex w/ 99 virgins

its yospos. we're the virgins

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
i got 99 virgins but a bitch aint one

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn
Sex with YOSPOS

Directed by David Lynch

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Ericadia posted:

Sex with YOSPOS

Directed by David Lynch
sex with yospos is like waiting for godot

Nobody's gonna come

ChiralCondensate
Nov 13, 2007

what is that man doing to his colour palette?
Grimey Drawer

duckfarts posted:

Nobody's gonna come

what am i supposed to ask you about alpha protocol

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

well that's ironic

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

duckfarts posted:

Nobody's gonna come

not really

"so when is this godot guy going to show- uhhhhg gross dude" ~fin~

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

duckfarts posted:

waiting for GOD! OH! :gizz:

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

flyboi posted:

jean choices in south dakota really blow rear end, the only brands i could find in the mall were lee, wrangler and levis. ~my partner~ hates when i wear levis so i had to go with lee because wrangler are absolute trash

perhaps i'll fix that while i'm in chicago in a few weeks

being gay sounds really cool you can share all your clothes with your bf

also you get to gently caress men butts

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

walk-in closet entirely dominated by woman and you get the smaller side with like 2 feet of hangar space heterosexual supremacy

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Risks and challenges

= [ALL RIGHTS RESERVED]= What I and many people did not realize is that by launching our ideas on public funding sites, we risk losing them to hackers, pirates & copycats combing the pages. People in the USA are still considered the world's idea people, so we have become digital targets all across America as reported on CNN September 2012. It’s easier and cheaper to steal others work after they’ve spent years developing it. Most small businesses and people like me do not have high or mid-level security on our computers so its relatively easy compared to stealing from big businesses. Even the names are at risk. That’s my risk in going public. What if it were your ministry of 8 years and your passion? Please pray with us that HEAVEN does not fail during anti-crime, anti-violence, anti-bully month of October.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
maybe a manly tall girl would be a good compromise

poty fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Oct 20, 2012

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Socracheese posted:

walk-in closet entirely dominated by woman and you get the smaller side with like 2 feet of hangar space heterosexual supremacy

We each have our own closets because we have far too many clothes

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

Hashtag Nascar posted:

greatest investor rewards right here

Donate $200 or more:
Eternal salvation

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

Risks and challenges

= [ALL RIGHTS RESERVED]= What I and many people did not realize is that by launching our ideas on public funding sites, we risk losing them to hackers, pirates & copycats combing the pages. People in the USA are still considered the world's idea people, so we have become digital targets all across America as reported on CNN September 2012. It’s easier and cheaper to steal others work after they’ve spent years developing it. Most small businesses and people like me do not have high or mid-level security on our computers so its relatively easy compared to stealing from big businesses. Even the names are at risk. That’s my risk in going public. What if it were your ministry of 8 years and your passion? Please pray with us that HEAVEN does not fail during anti-crime, anti-violence, anti-bully month of October.

drat mus lims gonna steal my jesus game

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

quote:

Jesus IS Heaven's Gate.
lmfao
all i think when i see that is the group

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

The first game with camels? omg! These great camel molds were prototyped by sculptor Len Burge and can be seen on his web site..CLICK TOYS. In development I was asked "why camels why not sheep" so I'll say it here. I decided sheep were not strong enough to hold the interest of boys in HEAVEN's age group. Too soft. Len's art work told me he could deliver and he sure did. The other manger options were cows and donkeys so camels won for the cool factor.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

People in the USA are still considered the world's idea people,

based on kickstarter alone I have to say this is %100 accurate

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

isn't that basically taking the lord's name in vain?

how do they expect to get this blasphemy funded?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

never got the "in vain" phrase since it seems to mean "don't call yourself god" but gets treated as "just never say god ever at all shitwipe"

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you
99% of everyone completely misunderstands that taking the lord's name in vain means making an oath with god's name (like i swear to god that i will rescue you)

which is stupid and hypocritical as god and jesus do it themselves a handful of times

depending on how much you give a poo poo 'goddamnit' can be considered in that category but 'jesus christ' is just his fuckin name

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

WHOIS John Galt posted:

99% of everyone completely misunderstands that taking the lord's name in vain means making an oath with god's name (like i swear to god that i will rescue you)

which is stupid and hypocritical as god and jesus do it themselves a handful of times

depending on how much you give a poo poo 'goddamnit' can be considered in that category but 'jesus christ' is just his fuckin name

thanks for the clarification, good thing thats the only part of the bible that's misunderstood / misrepresented

we can all rest easy now

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

watch the kickstarter video for more information on Heaven

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

lmfao
all i think when i see that is the group

"After 8 years developing this ministry and exhausting my bank account this truly may be the last hope to create HEAVEN on earth."

sounds like it might end the same way too

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
when i first saw the link i was expecting some ultra-christian, ultra-libertarian commune modeled after heaven

why isn't there a kickstarter for that

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
ooh baby dont you know what thats worth

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

Vicas posted:

when i first saw the link i was expecting some ultra-christian, ultra-libertarian commune modeled after heaven

why isn't there a kickstarter for that
apparently paulville runs on actual shares not just donations

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
iBeg has got to be some sort of performance art piece. this guy is begging the internet for money in order to create an iphone game about begging. the game literally encourages you to donate your real-world money to a virtual hobo through in-game purchases.

quote:

The game was conceived by Chris Worboys in January 2012. He felt moved to create a game on the issue of homelessness, having witnessed many representatives of Vancouver’s homeless population during his daily commute. Inspired to build a new experience for the mobile gamers of today, he developed an idea where players would be put in the shoes of someone down on their luck, so they could experience the struggles of life on the streets.

here's a screenshot of your character begging for money outside of an organization that exists to find people a job, with lines of people happily waiting their turn to give you their shiny nickels

are you a small business owner? great news! the $750 reward level lets you advertise your business in the game as a place where vagrants congregate to ask passers-by for spare change!

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
do homeless people have ipads to play games on

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

iBeg has got to be some sort of performance art piece. this guy is begging the internet for money in order to create an iphone game about begging. the game literally encourages you to donate your real-world money to a virtualactual hobo through in-game purchases.
Also, for $250, you can be an in game pedestrian of a specfic type. If "hobo slasher" is a specific type, they should make their goal in no time.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

iBeg has got to be some sort of performance art piece. this guy is begging the internet for money in order to create an iphone game about begging. the game literally encourages you to donate your real-world money to a virtual hobo through in-game purchases.

here's a screenshot of your character begging for money outside of an organization that exists to find people a job, with lines of people happily waiting their turn to give you their shiny nickels

are you a small business owner? great news! the $750 reward level lets you advertise your business in the game as a place where vagrants congregate to ask passers-by for spare change!

im the +bar

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
edmonton the game.jpg

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Fanged Lawn Wormy posted:

edmonton the game.jpg

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Tiny Bums

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

pocket change

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
The game is free, but sends you constant notifications and e-mails until you buy the IAP

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/cpg/3355480264.html

quote:

Hi i am trying to create a video game company and i want to start that by creating an actual video game. I am 19 and a male just to let you know. I want to create two kinds of video games. the first one will be and side scroller and the other an rpg. If you feel like this is the job for you feel free to contact my email. You dont have to show up in person as long as you hav a computer, email and at least cell phone for updates. If you have the required items a video chat would also be a great idea knowing each other and sharing information. I have posted a similar posting but i have been tied up so now im 110% into this and will contact everyone as soon as i can this is what im looking for in a team.

(3) Game Designer
(2) Game Art Designers
(2) Flow Members
(1) Advertiser
(1) Web Designer

Thank you email me anytime and i will get back to you with more information.

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
what the poo poo is a flow member

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
i dunno but i'm pretty sure i could bullshit my way into a career doing it

• Locked thread